turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 4 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

+8
icekilla
Hexx
Jäger
CHIRAC
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Ry
BrLi
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 4 Empty im down

Post by B@D@SS 14th May 2009, 06:50

i will play you yet another one vs one.. city 4.. hopefully u can hit double digits this time... as for the warm up game.. na fuck that...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 4 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 06:51

B@D@SS wrote:i will play you yet another one vs one.. city 4.. hopefully u can hit double digits this time... as for the warm up game.. na fuck that...

It's not a warm up game. It's to warm my server up. Just free frag yourself 20 times or I'll do it. I'll restart my PC now. Password is ryrules
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 4 Empty not happening..

Post by B@D@SS 14th May 2009, 06:56

its fuckin 2am here.. i just drove for four hours.. been in a car for 3 days.. my ass is goin to bed... il take that one vs one tomarrow or some shit..
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 4 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 07:00

B@D@SS wrote:its fuckin 2am here.. i just drove for four hours.. been in a car for 3 days.. my ass is goin to bed... il take that one vs one tomarrow or some shit..

Lolz. Ok. Get your sleep, princess. :O XD Made the server for nothing. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th May 2009, 10:31

Oh my Ry, Badass it's ok if you want to make an excitement between LDB and KOP it's ok but It wont be ok for me if it degenerates to something...
Aren't the both of you my opinion???
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 10:47

Hexx wrote:Oh my Ry, Badass it's ok if you want to make an excitement between LDB and KOP it's ok but It wont be ok for me if it degenerates to something...
Aren't the both of you my opinion???

I have no idea what you just said, Hexxy. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th May 2009, 12:34

I just want that you only have arguments all the time...
It's ok if you want a good, fiery and rivaling co-existance of KOP and LDB but I don't want that this annoying struggle goes on and on and on...

Ry please, can you hold back a little...
It's ok to defend your pride but please don't overact...

It would be really nice, if KOP has a good distinction. That there are good and fair players. Not that they jokingabout us someday using a tag like KOE
Kingdom of Excuses...
don't you think I'm right?
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 12:55

Hexx wrote:I just want that you only have arguments all the time...
It's ok if you want a good, fiery and rivaling co-existance of KOP and LDB but I don't want that this annoying struggle goes on and on and on...

Ry please, can you hold back a little...
It's ok to defend your pride but please don't overact...

It would be really nice, if KOP has a good distinction. That there are good and fair players. Not that they jokingabout us someday using a tag like KOE
Kingdom of Excuses...
don't you think I'm right?

I don't know what you're talking about, Hexx. Nobody was arguing. Not that I know of. :S I think you read into some things too serious, man. It's just a game. Lol.
Kudos on giving LDB a name to mock [KOP] with now. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th May 2009, 13:20

Maybe I am too serious but every response on your way of arguing is refusal...
And that's bad. This Jeckle tells it to me the same way like other players too... For example Norton and much more...
I don't have a problem with you I really like you but I think the rest of the Turok Players are thinking in another way :-D
And it's not in my sense to make enemies here... That is how it sounds to me... And I think that's bad.

And the other Point.. if LDB are using my idea it only shows there lack of engenuity, isn't it? :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 4 Empty never was

Post by B@D@SS 14th May 2009, 15:19

never was known for my imagination there hex... but thats f'ing hillariouse... [KOE] Kingdom Of Excuses.... haha that should be the name of your server ry seriously.... especially after i read your book... brolli leaked it to me... 1001 excuses by ry...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 14th May 2009, 19:28

Come on, King Of Excuses was my nick, respect for copyright guys.
Even though it seems i found my master about whining.
"You lag in your own server": wow, very nice one Ry, i never thought of this one lol!

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 14th May 2009, 19:30

Birdskiller wrote:Come on, King Of Excuses was my nick, respect for copyright guys.
"You lag in your own server": wow, very nice one Ry, i never thought of this one lol!

LMAO Laughing
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 4 Empty haha

Post by B@D@SS 14th May 2009, 21:13

LOL.... ry u just cant get anyone to side with u here.. even hexx told ya to chill out lol..
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th May 2009, 23:10

to Birdskiller:
Hey hey King of excuses isn't what I've written :-D KingDOM :-D

No no Badass I stand on his side... But I think its annoying always babbling about the same things, if he says something one time i guess it's ok...
I read every post here on the forum so I don't miss anything and always reading the same from him and his oponents is really annoying... that's my point, but I repeat myself too, that's against my visions :-D
So I will stop this here and now...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 00:44

Hexx wrote:Maybe I am too serious but every response on your way of arguing is refusal...
And that's bad. This Jeckle tells it to me the same way like other players too... For example Norton and much more...
I don't have a problem with you I really like you but I think the rest of the Turok Players are thinking in another way :-D
And it's not in my sense to make enemies here... That is how it sounds to me... And I think that's bad.

And the other Point.. if LDB are using my idea it only shows there lack of engenuity, isn't it? :-D

I don't argue. Bad said something that wasn't true and I set him straight about it. I fail to see how that's bad. Next time somebody says something about you that isn't true, feel free to leave it as it is.
You're an idiot if you're going to hang onto every word of Bad Lizard. Lol. I don't like the guy. He's fragged my server and used his trainer with added damage. I even gave the guy a chance, because I said to him that I think he's a decent enough guy, but he said that he didn't want a chance, fragged my server and left. He's also gone along sides with D30 and some other guy named "Weed dog" or something close, telling the owner of the "Heckle and Jeckle" server that I cheat. As for Norton, he was trying to blend in with the walls. Yellow in Harbour 1? Come on. The guy can dance. He doesn't need a color. If he's got a problem if I'm playing at his low level, then that's his problem. I already told you about this, but once again, you either didn't understand or didn't read. I seriously don't care what somebody on the internet thinks about me. I'm the only person who actually gets rid of the cheaters on their own server and I make sure that everybody picks the right color, so it's fair for everybody else. I'm not the only person who has trouble seeing others. Sometimes I'll allow the other color, as I've done with you and if somebody ele during the game asks if somebody else can pick a color, I'll tell that person to pick that color when they die, so that person has no trouble seeing the other person. If this all sounds bad to you, then I don't know what to say, but only laugh.
I was seriously expecting better from you than this. Maybe you got your English mixed up. It's what I'd like to think as to why you've said this nonsense.
Engenuity? This word doesn't exist. I don't know what you meant. If you meant it shows that they're lazy in coming up with their own idea, then not really. Lol. You handed them something to use. Lol. XD You got us owned. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 00:46

Birdskiller wrote:Come on, King Of Excuses was my nick, respect for copyright guys.

Lol? Who the fuck are you? Lolz. I told Ice if he could help me get a program to record the game, I'd show him. Lolz. It's hard to take a picture while you're trying to dodge who knows what. =P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 00:48

B@D@SS wrote:LOL.... ry u just cant get anyone to side with u here.. even hexx told ya to chill out lol..

Lol. I'm not trying to get anybody to side with me. I'm always chilled. Lolz. How many do I have to say that it's just a game. xD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 00:50

Hexx wrote:to Birdskiller:
Hey hey King of excuses isn't what I've written :-D KingDOM :-D

No no Badass I stand on his side... But I think its annoying always babbling about the same things, if he says something one time i guess it's ok...
I read every post here on the forum so I don't miss anything and always reading the same from him and his oponents is really annoying... that's my point, but I repeat myself too, that's against my visions :-D
So I will stop this here and now...

There's a huge difference between repeating one's self and talking about something different. I don't repeat myself. I might say the same stuff in different posts of my own, but that's because it's a completely different post and unlike you, I seriously doubt anybody would read all the shit in my thread. Lol. I talk about two different games that happened.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th May 2009, 10:37

Ok Ry, I'm sorry for that... Sad
Stay as you are and it's ok Smile
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 16th May 2009, 02:35

Hexx wrote:Ok Ry, I'm sorry for that... Sad
Stay as you are and it's ok Smile

It's ok. : ) I felt like I was on the attack from you. :O Lolz. Anyways, new update on the [KOP] clan list. Starting from order of people joining.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr
[KOP] Highkiller
[KOP] Sorrow*J also known as Jacquess Mortee.
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos

12 members and growing bigger and stronger. We're a fun clan who likes to play the game, to have fun, but we try to win, not taking the game serious always knowing it's just a game, or so that's how it is with me. : )
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 4 Empty Primagen....

Post by B@D@SS 16th May 2009, 15:14

looks like the old primagen clan all over again... watch before to long... ry and hexx are goin to battle it out for leadership like crying freeman and firebird lol...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 16th May 2009, 16:35

LoL. In LdB the pro's all other in KOP ha(?) (Just joking)

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 16th May 2009, 18:48

Wow Ry incredible 12 members :-D
And everyone invited by you!!! Great work - excellent!!!

And what old primagen clan??? :-D
Loool we don't battle for any leadership, we are co-leaders :-D

To DLD:
Is it my fault, that the good ones went to LDB??? :-D
I tell you pros... You were the longest time pros :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 17th May 2009, 06:10

Hexx wrote:Wow Ry incredible 12 members :-D

To DLD:

Ty. : ) I tried to get two more to join, but they didn't. : ( Bloodlust and some person named SL@SH. No response. : (

To Bad.
Hexx and I would never fight over whatever it is. :O We're two peas in a pod when it comes to this clan. I don't know exactly what that means about the whole two peas in a pod thing, but I'm just saying that we get along.

Leadership shared. :$ I was wondering about the whole leadership thing before I read what you said, Bad. I felt like it was shared, but at the same time I felt like Hexx has it, because he created the clan, but after reading what Hexx's said, now we both have leadership. > : D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 17th May 2009, 14:05

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:Wow Ry incredible 12 members :-D

To DLD:

Ty. : ) I tried to get two more to join, but they didn't. : ( Bloodlust and some person named SL@SH. No response. : (

To Bad.
Hexx and I would never fight over whatever it is. :O We're two peas in a pod when it comes to this clan. I don't know exactly what that means about the whole two peas in a pod thing, but I'm just saying that we get along.

Leadership shared. :$ I was wondering about the whole leadership thing before I read what you said, Bad. I felt like it was shared, but at the same time I felt like Hexx has it, because he created the clan, but after reading what Hexx's said, now we both have leadership. > : D

Exactly Ry we have something like symbiose :-D
You wanted a clan, we created one. I searched for members you found them... :-D
I don't know why I always suck in finding members...
Everyone I want to convince tells me he has problems with you Ry :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next