turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 5 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

+8
icekilla
Hexx
Jäger
CHIRAC
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Ry
BrLi
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 5 Empty good luck...

Post by B@D@SS 17th May 2009, 18:11

good luck trying to get bloodlust to join.. im pretty sure hes an old schooler...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 5 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:17

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:Wow Ry incredible 12 members :-D
And everyone invited by you!!! Great work - excellent!!!

And what old primagen clan??? :-D
Loool we don't battle for any leadership, we are co-leaders :-D

To DLD:
Is it my fault, that the good ones went to LDB??? :-D
I tell you pros... You were the longest time pros :-D

Ty. : ) I tried to get two more to join, but they didn't. : ( Bloodlust and some person named SL@SH. No response. : (

To Bad.
Hexx and I would never fight over whatever it is. :O We're two peas in a pod when it comes to this clan. I don't know exactly what that means about the whole two peas in a pod thing, but I'm just saying that we get along.

Leadership shared. :$ I was wondering about the whole leadership thing before I read what you said, Bad. I felt like it was shared, but at the same time I felt like Hexx has it, because he created the clan, but after reading what Hexx's said, now we both have leadership. > : D

Exactly Ry we have something like symbiose :-D
You wanted a clan, we created one. I searched for members you found them... :-D
I don't know why I always suck in finding members...
Everyone I want to convince tells me he has problems with you Ry :-D

Lol. Who the fuck says they have a problem with me? LOL. Everybody I asked we're happy to join. People even asked me if they could join. I want the names of those people who said they have a problem with me. >_< I got told I was banned from a server because I yell at people. I've never yelled at anybody. Lolz. Maybe people have seen my fake name and I think that's why, because it doesn't make any other sense to me. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 5 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:21

*[B@D]*[@SS]* wrote:good luck trying to get bloodlust to join.. im pretty sure hes an old schooler...

I'd like to get him to join. >_< I'll have to work on him, like how I worked on Jacquess Mortee. > : D I tried negotiation tactis on him. They failed. : ( His mind's powerful. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 18th May 2009, 10:17

Hmm Ry there are for example this Norton I told you about and then this Jeckle I've met at the game when I discussed with them the tournament rules...
And here were others too but I don't remember their names...
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 11:43

Hexx wrote:Hmm Ry there are for example this Norton I told you about and then this Jeckle I've met at the game when I discussed with them the tournament rules...
And here were others too but I don't remember their names...

Those two people don't count. I asked Norton if he could pick a color, because he was yellow in Harbour 1 and was blending in. The guy's good enough to play and doesn't need to do that noob stuff. As for Jeckle. That's Bad Lizard, also known as Mick and I've said more than enough about him in my picture thread and in other threads. You've alrerady read the shit they've done, so I don't see how their names even count as anything. I was expecting people who I've never heard of, not people who decide to blend and use a trainer. Try to remember the other names. They obviously had to be people who you aren't familiar with and considering that, aren't people who are on the forum, so they must've seen my fake name. It's the only explanation I've got as far as those who wouldn't join because of me, because those who I asked if they'd like to join and those who asked me to join obviously see that I play the game more than what would be considered fair.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 18th May 2009, 19:07

I know that stories but I didn't found much other players whoo are good enough for us...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 00:37

Hexx wrote:I know that stories but I didn't found much other players whoo are good enough for us...

I have the same problem. I've got my eyes on one person, but I'm still thinking about it. The only problem is that this person is known for quitting, so, that's the only downfall about this person. From what I've seen lately, this person hasn't been quitting. Speaking of others. As for somebody good to join, I saw somebody in a picture, the only problem is, well, I'll have to tell you in a secret language. I'll PM you the website to translate it into English. :O [KOP] has a secret language now? =D Lolz. XD A stolen one that is. > : D Here's what the question is under this.

Gaer zhah zuch ukta. Vel'uss loril bwael. Vel'bol dos talinth?

Of course, we'd have to work on getting this person to join us. > : D Muhahaha. We can't lead onto what we're doing, with the eyes of LDB here. :O From what I've seen, he can hold his ground. The only problem is that he's got a tag already. His tag needs replacing. > : D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th May 2009, 11:44

An update for [KOP]. We have a new member. He's [KOP] Marcel. =D Here's the clan list in the order they joined.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr
[KOP] Highkiller
[KOP] Sorrow*J also known as Jacquess Mortee.
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel

I'm starting to wonder exactly just how many of them are active. Most I know are active. I'm not sure about 3, 4 and 5 who joined. (If you count them in order.)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 20th May 2009, 23:03

Ok Ry I got it with the translator but I'm a bit confused indeed :-D
Hmm and I also didn't get the reason for a secret language... @_@ really confused :-D
explain me please Ry...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st May 2009, 00:22

Hexx wrote:Ok Ry I got it with the translator but I'm a bit confused indeed :-D
Hmm and I also didn't get the reason for a secret language... @_@ really confused :-D
explain me please Ry...

Lol. It was to avoid LDB knowing about who we would like to recruit. >_> They do have good players, even though we do stand a chance against them, but they are better. Lolz. For now that is.. For now. As long as I get City 4 against them, I have nothing to complain about. Lolz. xD PMed you with full info about the possibility of the next person to join [KOP]. We'll skip the whole secret language. You have enough trouble with English, don't you? Lolz. =P Best not confuse you with another language, Hexxy. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 21st May 2009, 00:27

Yeah exactly Ry what I posted you in the personal message :-D

I see your point there and completely agree with you!!!
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 22nd May 2009, 00:02

(BGE>, the mighty, powerful, incredible, long awaited merge of (bg) and <GE> is done!

Members are for now Ipa (Jager), Chirac, and me.

http://surffi.net/~einari/BGE/intro.html

BGE stands for Black Goats Empire btw Smile

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 00:14

Birdskiller wrote:(BGE>, the mighty, powerful, incredible, long awaited merge of (bg) and <GE> is done!

Members are for now Ipa (Jager), Chirac, and me.

http://surffi.net/~einari/BGE/intro.html

BGE stands for Black Goats Empire btw Smile

I see Chirac's got his clan now. :O I remember when Davis and I were in a game with Chirac and I asked him about what clan he'd join. Lolz. It's good to see two clans together and getting bigger in numbers. > : D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 00:18

A new update for [KOP]. We've got a new member. [KOP] Sven also known as luigi. He's not bad. He's a good guy and if I had the choice between playing with a guy who hardly missed one shot and talked trash all the time, compared to somebody who missed lots of times, but is a fun person to play with, then I'd choose the second over the first anyday. Anways, the list of [KOP] in joining order.

An update for [KOP]. We have a new member. He's [KOP] Marcel. =D Here's the clan list in the order they joined.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr
[KOP] Highkiller
[KOP] Sorrow*J also known as [KOP] Jacquess also known as Jacquess Mortee.
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel
[KOP] Sven

A great amount of friendly people to play with. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 22nd May 2009, 00:19

Yo, there is kBg* Clan back now, too!!

http://kbg-clan.tk

active members:

chaser
basber
Rolling Eyes
lol

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 22nd May 2009, 00:21

ex kbg, you are in bge now
welcome
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 00:38

kBg*Basber wrote:Yo, there is kBg* Clan back now, too!!

active members:

chaser
basber
Rolling Eyes
lol

Lol. =P You'll get bigger. =P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 04:34

A new member to [KOP]. This guy asked me if he could join. I said yes without having to think about it. He's good. He's [KOP] Pizza Boy. Fucking lolz. I've never seen this guy before, but he's good. Really good. He might be the one to take down our rivals. He asked about [KOP]'s rivals. [KOP]'s empire builds bigger. > : D
Here's the new list of the people in [KOP]. In order they joined.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr
[KOP] Highkiller
[KOP] Sorrow*J also known as [KOP] Jacquess also known as Jacquess Mortee.
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel
[KOP] Sven
[KOP] Pizza Boy

15 nice and friendly people. What a clan we have here, Hexx. What a clan we have. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 22nd May 2009, 06:41

Pizza Boy...sounds fake. Guess we'll find out soon enuf.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 06:43

icekilla wrote:Pizza Boy...sounds fake. Guess we'll find out soon enuf.

Yeah, same thought. =) I'm wondering who it might be. :O He says he's not new and he knows where everything is and I've never seen him before, so my guess it's soembody using another name. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th May 2009, 07:12

Two changes made to [KOP], with two people removed from [KOP]. [KOP] Sven and [KOP] Pizza Boy are removed from [KOP] because Sven seems to keep his "Luigi" or his new "Mario.. xD" name and as for Pizza Boy, it's Alusion just fucking around. I've still got my doubts about four other people. For now, here's the new clan list, in joining order.

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr
[KOP] Highkiller
[KOP] Sorrow*J, also known as [KOP] Jacquess, also known as [KOP] Jac, also known as Jacquess Mortee. No more name changing for you, mister. >=( XD
[KOP] Time
[KOP] Carlos
[KOP] Marcel

Most of these people I see active, but as for the two "Killer's", "Fighter" and "B@R", I havn't seen those people active for quite a long time now. If anybody's seen those four people active, please tell me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 25th May 2009, 08:48

Yea yo Ry, your problem is, that you don't can't contact any of your members outside of the servers. I talked to HEXX in icq yesterday and asked him for a Clanfight kbg vs kop, and he said he doesn't have like the ICQ number or whatever of any other KOP member.
Think about downloading icq or at least ask your members if they can tell you their email adress. This is a necessary step to keep your clan running! Or tell all to sign up at this forum at least....

Greets basb

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 25th May 2009, 09:26

yeah the last solution is the best one ! Wink Wink Wink Smile
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th May 2009, 12:31

kBg*Basber wrote:Yea yo Ry, your problem is, that you don't can't contact any of your members outside of the servers. I talked to HEXX in icq yesterday and asked him for a Clanfight kbg vs kop, and he said he doesn't have like the ICQ number or whatever of any other KOP member.
Think about downloading icq or at least ask your members if they can tell you their email adress. This is a necessary step to keep your clan running! Or tell all to sign up at this forum at least....

Greets basb

Lol. What Hexx doesn't know is that everybody in the clan just plays this computer game when they play it and has fun playing a computer game. If they were that active with the whole "clan" thing, they'd have signed up and being active with the forum. They know about the website and most havn't joined it even when they were told about it. Not only that, most of the people in [KOP] don't speak English. Lol. I can't communicate 100% with them. Most are German, which's a plus for Hexx, but even still, if they were active, I point out to what I said about the whole website. There's no problem. People just play when they want to. Like myself. The only people active on the forum in [KOP] would be Hexx, Carlos and myself. Hexx and myself are the most active of them all. I invited people to join [KOP] because they're friendly people and they're fun to play with. Some asked me if they could join and others just made the name. They're just people who like to play a fun game. They're good at the game to, in my opinion. I played with these people before [KOP] was started and that's probably why they joined to begin with, because we always have a fun game with each other. Lolz. =D I don't think the clan's missing anything to be honest. People who are just having fun playing this old computer game. Even to this day the game still looks good to me. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th May 2009, 12:36

Just to add to the above of what I said. I thought Hexx knew this stuff already. I know I told him about stuff to do with others joining. I thought Hexx was one of these type of people to. scratch I'm a little confused now.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next