turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

+8
icekilla
Hexx
Jäger
CHIRAC
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Ry
BrLi
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty kaly is a punk

Post by B@D@SS 5th May 2009, 04:01

and was it a stuffed elephant??? but seriously kaly did alright on roh.itgo.com but seriously a lot of his facts was fucked up... and he shoulda come out and said... im not alknowing like i think i am blah blah.. and some of this shit might be fucked up blah blah,.... not that its really important but the guy really thought he knew everything.. and to be honest with ya.. he wasnt that good of a player...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty almost forgot

Post by B@D@SS 5th May 2009, 04:08

oh yeah i almost forgot and if u was to see a picture of kaly... it would prob be one of his neck going straight into old man vertigo's ass... and the website was so fuckin pro roh.. it was sad... especially when the site first come out.. Roh was a good clan dont get me wrong and was the longest surviving clan.. but the only way it stayed alive was one leader go's inactive and passes the clan on to another guy.. so it isnt like vertigo... created the clan and stayd in it for all them years... fuckin vertigo couldnt even stand half them fuckers.. he ended up in vto.. before he finally went inactive...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty alusions back

Post by B@D@SS 8th May 2009, 05:59

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Asdf10

alusion is an old school player.. and for those of you that know him or remember him... he still hasnt changed much.. still a cocky sob...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by Hexx 8th May 2009, 10:00

ooo-kkkaayy and are this good or bad news??
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by BrLi 8th May 2009, 14:56

Alusion rofl

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty Bad News

Post by icekilla 8th May 2009, 16:59

It's bad news hexx. If U see him, you'll know why. lol
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 8th May 2009, 18:12

Ok :-D
So I'm happy to get the reason why that's bad...
Ry has played with him.. and if he didn't mention anything, so he can't be sooo bad :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th May 2009, 23:14

Hexx wrote:Ok :-D
So I'm happy to get the reason why that's bad...
Ry has played with him.. and if he didn't mention anything, so he can't be sooo bad :-D

He talked big a little in the whole Arena thing, but he's not that good. He's easier to kill compared to killing Ice and Bad in my opinion. He's good though, but I think Ice and Bad are better. He said to give him a week, because he just came back. For somebody who's been gone all this time and did what he did, I think that's great. Maybe in a week, he might actually be the best.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 9th May 2009, 01:20

Or he simply has exaggerated...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 9th May 2009, 02:45

Hexx wrote:Or he simply has exaggerated...

Maybe, but what's worse about this person joining is that he's gotten other people to join and they're just as bad as him. (As far as trash talking goes.) What's funny about those people is that they're worse than him. XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty LBD LINEUP

Post by B@D@SS 9th May 2009, 18:41

[LDB] D@NTE
[LDB] ICEKILL@
[LDB] B@D@SS
[LDB] BROlli
[LDB] ReD
[LDB] Dark Lord
[LDB] GerySon
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th May 2009, 04:29

B@D@SS wrote:[LDB] D@NTE
[LDB] ICEKILL@
[LDB] B@D@SS
[LDB] BROlli
[LDB] ReD
[LDB] Dark Lord
[LDB] GerySon

Who's GerySon?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty Hmm

Post by icekilla 10th May 2009, 22:25

Just another player thats usually with Darklord. They both were in the US Clan. He just doesnt play as much as Darklord though.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th May 2009, 23:56

icekilla wrote:Just another player thats usually with Darklord. They both were in the US Clan. He just doesnt play as much as Darklord though.

Oh. Speaking of clans, there's the GZ one and there's one guy. The "F" guy's somebody named "GZ Lon". That ring any bells in your head? He's nothing like I've ever seen before. I thought Jager was good, but this guy's all BAM! XD Lolz. I'm easily impressed as you can see. tongue
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 11th May 2009, 00:23

Order of people who joined [KOP].

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr

VSPlayer was in LDB, but decided to join [KOP]. He knows who's the greatest. :O XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty what

Post by icekilla 11th May 2009, 04:11

WTH? VSPlayer was in LDB?! No one ever told me. Thank god he left. I didn't approve of that anyways. I don't want a player going around saying hes the best then the next thing U know he loses. afro
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 11th May 2009, 04:15

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:Just another player thats usually with Darklord. They both were in the US Clan. He just doesnt play as much as Darklord though.

Oh. Speaking of clans, there's the GZ one and there's one guy. The "F" guy's somebody named "GZ Lon". That ring any bells in your head? He's nothing like I've ever seen before. I thought Jager was good, but this guy's all BAM! XD Lolz. I'm easily impressed as you can see. tongue

Oh, GZ Lonely she was in WsC. She hardly plays now. Or at least I think. She might use fake names now. But anywho, U get impressed by anyone that beats U bad. Why were U not impressed with that game where I beat U with 0 deaths? I know I would be if U did that to me...which would never happen. lol!
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 11th May 2009, 06:46

icekilla wrote:WTH? VSPlayer was in LDB?! No one ever told me. Thank god he left. I didn't approve of that anyways. I don't want a player going around saying hes the best then the next thing U know he loses. afro

LOL. The fuck? He's awesome. Why wouldn't you want the guy in your clan. XD I've never seen him go around talking big about himself. He doesn't even speak English. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 11th May 2009, 06:52

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:

Oh, GZ Lonely she was in WsC. She hardly plays now. Or at least I think. She might use fake names now. But anywho, U get impressed by anyone that beats U bad. Why were U not impressed with that game where I beat U with 0 deaths? I know I would be if U did that to me...which would never happen. lol!

He's a she. :O I asked if she'd like to join [KOP]. She said no ty. : ( XD She's unbelievable at the game and no, I'm not easily impressed. Lolz. It was a joke. : ( You failed to laff. When did you get 0 deaths against me, slut? :O I don't recall this. Is this the picture with you, me and OUTFOX? Lolz. That was a shit level and you're a lagger on your own server, which doesn't make any sense. Are you sure it's GZ Lonely? That person said that they're "GZ Lon". That person didn't say "GZ Loney". Something don't sound right about it. scratch Why skip three letters out of a name for. scratch You could never get 0 deaths on me. :O NEVER! Got double digits on you today. :$ Muhahaha. This "GZ Lon" person's "F". !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 11th May 2009, 07:33

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:

He's a she. :O I asked if she'd like to join [KOP]. She said no ty. : ( XD She's unbelievable at the game and no, I'm not easily impressed. Lolz. It was a joke. : ( You failed to laff. When did you get 0 deaths against me, slut? :O I don't recall this. Is this the picture with you, me and OUTFOX? Lolz. That was a shit level and you're a lagger on your own server, which doesn't make any sense. Are you sure it's GZ Lonely? That person said that they're "GZ Lon". That person didn't say "GZ Loney". Something don't sound right about it. scratch Why skip three letters out of a name for. scratch You could never get 0 deaths on me. :O NEVER! Got double digits on you today. :$ Muhahaha. This "GZ Lon" person's "F". !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To add on, the smiley face who joined the forum is the person who I was talking about. :O Eeeeeeeee.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 11th May 2009, 09:47

Ry wrote:Order of people who joined [KOP].

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr

VSPlayer was in LDB, but decided to join [KOP]. He knows who's the greatest. :O XD

Wow Ry great work!!!
We got 8 Members now :-D
And at least 2 girls - harr harr harr :-D

Ok, that's good, but I would be happy, when have they accepted you invitation???

I think now both clans have enough members to start something, what do you mean Ry?
The only thing is, that I have to return to Jena :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 11th May 2009, 12:05

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:Order of people who joined [KOP].

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr

Wow Ry great work!!!
We got 8 Members now :-D
And at least 2 girls - harr harr harr :-D

Ok, that's good, but I would be happy, when have they accepted you invitation???

I think now both clans have enough members to start something, what do you mean Ry?
The only thing is, that I have to return to Jena :-D

The POPO's wanted to join. OUTFOX already made the name before I asked her. Lolz. I asked her and Zeli in the same game. I realised something. It's not only people who can shoot good, but just good people, as in nice people. From what I've seen, the POPO's a nice guys. I already knew OUTFOX and Zeli were nice. I just wasn't sure about the whole thing about me asking other people to join, because I thought it was something you had to see, but they're all good. : ) As for VSPlayer, he was LDB first. I told him about KOP and asked him if he'd like to join. I know you've played with him, so I thought he'd be great to join KOP. He left LDB for KOP.
As for your second question, I don't know what you mean when you asked "I think now both clans have enough members to start something, what do you mean Ry?". Do you mean what do I think about the whole idea of LDB and KOP having a clan war? If that's what you meant, then yeah, I like the idea, but it wouldn't be easy. Not many people can dance with LDB. You, Zeli, VSPlayer and myself are the only members in KOP who can dance with Ice, Bad and Dante and I have to say, it's not easy, but it's always fun to have a challange. I can keep up with Davis and as for Brolli, well, I havn't played with the guy much to know.
Who's Jena and why do you have to return to her? Him maybe? :O Baybee, I thought I was the only person in your life. : ( Lolz. XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 11th May 2009, 13:53

Jip it's ok I trust you selecting members and it's really great, that we are only nice guys there Smile
hmm when I played against VSPLayer I thought he wasn't so good but ok... On your pics he made a good result so I guess it's ok!!!
I'm sure you made a great team!!!

Jip you are right I meant a clan war!!! Or a ctf event or something like that. Smile

I can't really say on which one's level of LDB I am, but the Ice Man is in the moment defenitely better than me...
But we will see... Let's simply try it Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 11th May 2009, 15:06

Lon still plays? cool, did u play her in arena or rok? cuz she's pro in arena but not that good in rok.

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 2 Empty bro

Post by icekilla 11th May 2009, 15:07

He was playing her in Rok. And he said that she was amazing?? lol
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next