turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 3 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

+8
icekilla
Hexx
Jäger
CHIRAC
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Ry
BrLi
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 3 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by BrLi 11th May 2009, 15:13

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:Order of people who joined [KOP].

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr

VSPlayer was in LDB, but decided to join [KOP]. He knows who's the greatest. :O XD

Wow Ry great work!!!
We got 8 Members now :-D
And at least 2 girls - harr harr harr :-D

Ok, that's good, but I would be happy, when have they accepted you invitation???

I think now both clans have enough members to start something, what do you mean Ry?
The only thing is, that I have to return to Jena :-D

The POPO's wanted to join. OUTFOX already made the name before I asked her. Lolz. I asked her and Zeli in the same game. I realised something. It's not only people who can shoot good, but just good people, as in nice people. From what I've seen, the POPO's a nice guys. I already knew OUTFOX and Zeli were nice. I just wasn't sure about the whole thing about me asking other people to join, because I thought it was something you had to see, but they're all good. : ) As for VSPlayer, he was LDB first. I told him about KOP and asked him if he'd like to join. I know you've played with him, so I thought he'd be great to join KOP. He left LDB for KOP.
As for your second question, I don't know what you mean when you asked "I think now both clans have enough members to start something, what do you mean Ry?". Do you mean what do I think about the whole idea of LDB and KOP having a clan war? If that's what you meant, then yeah, I like the idea, but it wouldn't be easy. Not many people can dance with LDB. You, Zeli, VSPlayer and myself are the only members in KOP who can dance with Ice, Bad and Dante and I have to say, it's not easy, but it's always fun to have a challange. I can keep up with Davis and as for Brolli, well, I havn't played with the guy much to know.
Who's Jena and why do you have to return to her? Him maybe? :O Baybee, I thought I was the only person in your life. : ( Lolz. XD

Yeah we havent played much together, shitty timezones Sad

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 3 Getattachmentn

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 3 Empty Re: Discution About Clans, Links, clans links

Post by Hexx 11th May 2009, 16:08

Oh and Ry : Jena isn't a she... it's a city :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 06:39

Hexx wrote:Jip it's ok I trust you selecting members and it's really great, that we are only nice guys there Smile
hmm when I played against VSPLayer I thought he wasn't so good but ok... On your pics he made a good result so I guess it's ok!!!
I'm sure you made a great team!!!

Jip you are right I meant a clan war!!! Or a ctf event or something like that. Smile

I can't really say on which one's level of LDB I am, but the Ice Man is in the moment defenitely better than me...
But we will see... Let's simply try it Wink

I guess we all have our good days and we all have our bad days when it comes to playing this game. VSPlayer was on fire in both of the pictures. I would've stayed to watch more of it, but I was falling asleep at the computer. Lolz. He can hold his ground, which I like. As long as he doesn't start quitting on people.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 06:42

[RoH] BrLi wrote:Lon still plays? cool, did u play her in arena or rok? cuz she's pro in arena but not that good in rok.

This person "GZ Lon" was awesome in Rok. He/She was taking down everybody in their first hit mostly. I also played against GZ Lon while he/she was a Raptor. That was fucked up. Lolz. Was impossible trying to hit the Raptors. Maybe you and Ice have the wrong person, because the person I'm speaking of was good in Rok Match. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 06:44

[RoH] BrLi wrote:
Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr

VSPlayer was in LDB, but decided to join [KOP]. He knows who's the greatest. :O XD

Wow Ry great work!!!

Ok, that's good, but I would be happy, when have they accepted you invitation???

I think now both clans have enough members to start something, what do you mean Ry?

The POPO's wanted to join. OUTFOX already made the name before I asked her. Lolz. I asked her and Zeli in the same game. I realised something. It's not only people who can shoot good, but just good people, as in nice people. From what I've seen, the POPO's a nice guys. I already knew OUTFOX and Zeli were nice. I just wasn't sure about the whole thing about me asking other people to join, because I thought it was something you had to see, but they're all good. : ) As for VSPlayer, he was LDB first. I told him about KOP and asked him if he'd like to join. I know you've played with him, so I thought he'd be great to join KOP. He left LDB for KOP.
As for your second question, I don't know what you mean when you asked "I think now both clans have enough members to start something, what do you mean Ry?". Do you mean what do I think about the whole idea of LDB and KOP having a clan war? If that's what you meant, then yeah, I like the idea, but it wouldn't be easy. Not many people can dance with LDB. You, Zeli, VSPlayer and myself are the only members in KOP who can dance with Ice, Bad and Dante and I have to say, it's not easy, but it's always fun to have a challange. I can keep up with Davis and as for Brolli, well, I havn't played with the guy much to know.
Who's Jena and why do you have to return to her? Him maybe? :O Baybee, I thought I was the only person in your life. : ( Lolz. XD

That's not me in the picture. I don't use that name anymore. Lolz. Some fucker's using my name again. Probably D30. When did you play that game with Chirac and the fake me?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 06:46

Looking at the picture again, it shows me with a 400+ ping. I never have a 400+ ping. 300 max on CrazyTrain's server and 220 max on Ice's server. What server was that on, Brolli? It looks like Ice's team one. Is it?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 3 Empty LoL

Post by icekilla 12th May 2009, 06:54

RY, slow down. It's Chiracs Server. And this pic is old. Well, not real old. But close to when U started playing and when U sucked ass.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 07:32

icekilla wrote:RY, slow down. It's Chiracs Server. And this pic is old. Well, not real old. But close to when U started playing and when U sucked ass.

Lolz. I just noticed it was Chirac's server when I read what you said. XD I thought Brolli was using sarcasm about the whole time differences with a picture at the end to show him kicking my ass along with Chirac's. It would've have to had been an old picture, for sure. I don't remember that game though. I've rarely played on Chirac's server, because it's not around as much as the others and yeah, just weird how I don't remember this game. Maybe it was before I even joined the forum. Brolli, more info about the picture plz. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 12th May 2009, 15:15

it was 2 weeks ago, thats not so far - wednesday 29th april if u want to know and its you lol.

BrLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 00:38

[RoH] BrLi wrote:it was 2 weeks ago, thats not so far - wednesday 29th april if u want to know and its you lol.

If I want to know anything, I know one thing and that it's not me. Check my screens to when I first posted with my [KOP] clan tag. It's been more than two weeks. I stopped using my old name when I started wearing my new name and I've never changed it back. Only once I forgot to put it on, in Bad's server, when we did a Team Arena Match, where I was teamed up with Zeli. I wouldn't bullshit about something as tiny as a picture on the internet about losing in a computer game. I've lost lots of games and even showed pictures of it, so when I say it's not me in a picture, I know what I'm talking about. Comparing this picture against Davis's picture, it's most likely D30.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 13th May 2009, 04:28

rofl, cmon its not a shame to get his kicked by me jesus. If i say it was u then it was u omfg. U remind me one player a long time ago who couldnt handle to loose and always found excuses.

Same char, same style/moves, same time u usually play, ping of an aussie, I joined at the beginning with a fake name and when I changed, u started to talk to me.

Anyways, keep denying, I dont mind. Dont stop writing ur book ""A million and one excuses, by Ry"

BrLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 05:25

[RoH] BrLi wrote:rofl, cmon its not a shame to get his kicked by me jesus. If i say it was u then it was u omfg. U remind me one player a long time ago who couldnt handle to loose and always found excuses.

Same char, same style/moves, same time u usually play, ping of an aussie, I joined at the beginning with a fake name and when I changed, u started to talk to me.

Anyways, keep denying, I dont mind. Dont stop writing ur book ""A million and one excuses, by Ry"

Seriously, how ignorant are you. It's not me in the picture. I already said I don't use that name anymore. I've been using my new name for over 2 weeks now and I clearly said that I've also told about my losses in my own thread, along with pictures. It wasn't me. It was D30. The ping's probably a match for somebody in Australia and he's the only person who's actually used my name, so either you and him are doing some shit I don't know about, or you're just high on something. Anybody can pretend to me somebody on the game. He knows my character and color. As for my moves, you havn't played with me long enough to know any and I don't have any moves. I have styles of moving through certain levels and that level with the picture in it, there's only one style of moving I have. There's nothing to deny if it wasn't me. Why would I tell about my losses against Ice, Badass, Dante, Dark Lord Davis, etc, but not you? What makes you special? Nothing, because it never happened. That's not my name and I never use it anymore. Stop talking trash as if you beat me in something that you never did. I was looking forward to playing against you, but not anymore. I never spoke to you about anything. Do you have any idea just how many levels Chirac has on his server? All of them and you know what else? That level is miles away from the first. How do I know this? That level's the fourth one and I hate the first level on the server with a small amount of people. I wouldn't play through it and would remember playing such a big level with only me and Chirac, which we didn't. Last night we played on the first level with Dark Lord Davis. That level in the picture's on my server and I know what level it is when all levels are played. Chirac's got his levels set up like an integrated server. I went through each and every single level on an integrated server, looking for the levels to add for my server.
As for the whole book thing, it was sarcasm. If I say somebody lagged, then they lagged. If I say somebody warped, then they warped. If I say it as a joke, I usually add a face at the end of it, to show that I'm just playing around with them.
I just don't see why I'd deny losing against you, when I always admit my losses about everybody else. It's just a game and I don't care if I lose a game, but I'm not going to get told I lost a game when clearly it isn't me. Look at all my pictures and show me in any of them where I use that name in your picture from when I first started using my clan tag and see if it matches your picture. I only use the new name I have now and D30's already used that name in your picture before in Dark Lord Davis's picture, so it's all him. He also has been using my new name. Like I said above, I've lost against so many people and have told about it in my own thread, so I don't see why I'd deny a loss against you. I just play the game and have fun. There's nothing serious about it. Maybe you're just as bad as he is. I do remember when you joined one game once and how D30 was cheating and you kept defending him about how he wasn't, talking about how you've played this game for how long now? 9-10 years? Something along those words and what happened? He was cheating and what did you have to say? Nothing. Think about what it is before you say it.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 06:01

[RoH] BrLi wrote:
Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:

[KOP] Hexx
[KOP] Ry
[KOP] Killer xD
[KOP] Fighter
[KOP] B@R
[KOP] OUTFOX
[KOP] Zeli
[KOP] VSPlAyEr

Wow Ry great work!!!

I took a look at when I first used my [KOP] tag and I found the page. Ry on Fri 1 May - 5:17. Two days after your picture. It's felt like I've been in [KOP] for a month or two now. It must be me in the picture then, but I have to say, I seriously don't remember it, in all honesty. I have no reason to bullshit you about it, Brolli. Funny how you feel like you've been in something longer than what you really are. I've just posted lots of stuff, that's all. 15 pages or more with my new name, so I really thought I had been in [KOP] for more than two weeks. It's like when Ice had no memoy of what I was talking about. I have no memory at all of what you've said about that picture. I'm still not convinced it's me though, but what can I say. I wasn't in [KOP] when that picture was taken, so it might've been me. Try to refresh my memory. What did I talk about? Lolz. Ignore my previous post. I should've check the join date of [KOP] before speaking. Sorry about the whole ignorant thing. >_> XD I just honestly thought I had been in [KOP] for a month or two, because it felt and feels that way. God must be toying with time against me. LDB are really Godlike if they've got the big man on his side. I'll add that in my book. XD But seriously, try to refresh my memory about it. It feels like when some days are fast and other days are slow, but really it's all the same, you know? I'm looking forward to that game now. How about you? XD Lolz. :$
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 13th May 2009, 15:08

I read 2 lines of your post and I got bored mheh

BrLi

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 13th May 2009, 16:20

Ry wrote:What did I talk about?

Cant remember everything but u whined about me using shotgun and Rocket thats why I recognized the "Ry's touch" lol!

BrLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 00:22

[RoH] BrLi wrote:
Ry wrote:What did I talk about?

Cant remember everything but u whined about me using shotgun and Rocket thats why I recognized the "Ry's touch" lol!

Sounds like me. Lol. That's why you won. Makes sense now. That screen doesn't count. >_< LEARN TO PLASMA. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 3 Empty by the way

Post by B@D@SS 14th May 2009, 06:19

vs player was not in ldb he just decided to use the tag one day... no one told him he could wear it.. he is just a noob and didnt know what it meant.. so dont go getting a big head...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 06:26

B@D@SS wrote:vs player was not in ldb he just decided to use the tag one day... no one told him he could wear it.. he is just a noob and didnt know what it meant.. so dont go getting a big head...

Lol. I'm not. I don't think the guy's a noob. He's good in my opinion.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 3 Empty also....

Post by B@D@SS 14th May 2009, 06:29

wasnt u talkin about how you could be brolli and this and that.. and he wasnt that good or whatever.. i dont remember what exactly u was sayin i will have to check with ice... but sure looks like u took a woopin...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 06:33

B@D@SS wrote:wasnt u talkin about how you could be brolli and this and that.. and he wasnt that good or whatever.. i dont remember what exactly u was sayin i will have to check with ice... but sure looks like u took a woopin...

You need to learn to read. I never said Brolli wasn't good. I never said I could beat him either. I said something about how I think it would be even between me and him. Fucking read everything before you talk. You seriously fuck up your posts with your shit. That picture was ages ago compared to now. Who cares if I lost. If I lost, I lost. Still would've been a good game with those two. I'm sure I had fun, even though I don't remember it. Lolz. From what Brolli said, it sounds like me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 14th May 2009, 06:38

Ry wrote:
B@D@SS wrote:wasnt u talkin about how you could be brolli and this and that.. and he wasnt that good or whatever.. i dont remember what exactly u was sayin i will have to check with ice... but sure looks like u took a woopin...

You need to learn to read. I never said Brolli wasn't good. I never said I could beat him either. I said something about how I think it would be even between me and him. Fucking read everything before you talk. You seriously fuck up your posts with your shit. That picture was ages ago compared to now. Who cares if I lost. If I lost, I lost. Still would've been a good game with those two. I'm sure I had fun, even though I don't remember it. Lolz. From what Brolli said, it sounds like me.

"Who cares if I lost. If I lost, I lost" - He's use to that word by now. "LOST" lol!
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 06:41

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:

"Who cares if I lost. If I lost, I lost" - He's use to that word by now. "LOST" lol!

qewweqeeqeqeew. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Discution About Clans, Links, clans links - Page 3 Empty lol ice

Post by B@D@SS 14th May 2009, 06:42

quit pickin on the kid ice.. he has obviously had enough... life sucks for em.. turok is his only brake from reality.. and now everyone picks on the poor bastard here to... my bad ry... seriously... good luck to ya bud.. keep ur head up...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 06:47

B@D@SS wrote:quit pickin on the kid ice.. he has obviously had enough... life sucks for em.. turok is his only brake from reality.. and now everyone picks on the poor bastard here to... my bad ry... seriously... good luck to ya bud.. keep ur head up...

Lol. xD? The fuck you both talking about. Bad, want me to take you down? :O 1 on 1 in City 4? My server. : ) If so, tell me and when my name isn't in the forum list, it means that I'm restarting my PC to make my server. : )
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 06:48

To add above, we play Harbour 1 first, to warm up my server. We just kill each other fast there. Not a real match.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next