turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 30th April 2009, 06:48

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 14391182

Was a fun game. Hexx, we have to kick LDB's ass. >_<
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 30th April 2009, 13:16

Jup, we have, of course we have, but I think the LDB's are a bit better than us. Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 1st May 2009, 00:23

wow, you've fought you're own cheater-to-death-war :-D
nonono I really think you put way tooo much effort in it... don't you think the same???

cool, how you've written your name with fire Smile

and something really important!!!
I hate the gant type... he's to fast to aim at him and to small to suddenly been shot by accident.
And my most hated weapons are bores and flames...

why the heck I never played against a girl :-D

hmm I guess, now that I've taken the time to read your mass amount of posts :-D Really interesting, but I don't understand whats your problem taking pictures... I only press the right Alt-button + Print and insert it in the program MS Paint... and save it, so I always die the next game :-D

and why do you always prefer such ugly colors??? tell other players to pick pink oooor youse this crazy color-changer-cheat...
Shocked uuugly Razz I don'T understand why, Purr-Lin looks the best in green or maybe also in Yelllow, every other color is shit...

and for the case I missed it, I hate gants :-D

oh and don't you think it's cheating using an armed rappy???
I only play the game like it is constructed from the creators of Turok 2
what's your opinion concerning this?

today I played agains the Iceman and terribly lost...
Every gae before I won. :-D
and I made an experiment... renamed the lsm files, with the levels inside...
Arena Levels.lsm to Rok Match Levels.lsm
and CTF Levels.lsm to Rok Match Levels.lsm
and it's really funny
hey, two or three CTF levels are the same as in the Rok Match and the cool thing, there's another weapon and ammo and health set.... - kind of funny, if you are annoyed from everytime the same weapons at the same places....
try it Smile I don't know, if others who join your server have the same level as the hoster.... this I couldn't test...

but you can try an Arena Match, with the rok levls, so you can set some other adjustments Wink
try it... I guess it's really funny

Wooow, so much, I think, there are some other things, but i forget, what to say about them :-D
Bye bye!!!
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 00:27

Hexx wrote:Jup, we have, of course we have, but I think the LDB's are a bit better than us. Wink

Fucking Image Shack. Posted the wrong picture. I'll fix it later. It was a good one. >_< We're better than LBD. > : ( Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 1st May 2009, 00:30

If you say so, I will believe in us :-D
But hmm I really loosed up against the Ice Man and when I fought Dante I looesed up too...
But if you say we are better than we are :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 00:56

Hexx wrote:wow, you've fought you're own cheater-to-death-war :-D
nonono I really think you put way tooo much effort in it... don't you think the same???

cool, how you've written your name with fire Smile

and something really important!!!
I hate the gant type... he's to fast to aim at him and to small to suddenly been shot by accident.
And my most hated weapons are bores and flames...

why the heck I never played against a girl :-D

hmm I guess, now that I've taken the time to read your mass amount of posts :-D Really interesting, but I don't understand whats your problem taking pictures... I only press the right Alt-button + Print and insert it in the program MS Paint... and save it, so I always die the next game :-D

and why do you always prefer such ugly colors??? tell other players to pick pink oooor youse this crazy color-changer-cheat...
Shocked uuugly Razz I don'T understand why, Purr-Lin looks the best in green or maybe also in Yelllow, every other color is shit...

and for the case I missed it, I hate gants :-D

oh and don't you think it's cheating using an armed rappy???
I only play the game like it is constructed from the creators of Turok 2
what's your opinion concerning this?

today I played agains the Iceman and terribly lost...
Every gae before I won. :-D
and I made an experiment... renamed the lsm files, with the levels inside...
Arena Levels.lsm to Rok Match Levels.lsm
and CTF Levels.lsm to Rok Match Levels.lsm
and it's really funny
hey, two or three CTF levels are the same as in the Rok Match and the cool thing, there's another weapon and ammo and health set.... - kind of funny, if you are annoyed from everytime the same weapons at the same places....
try it Smile I don't know, if others who join your server have the same level as the hoster.... this I couldn't test...

but you can try an Arena Match, with the rok levls, so you can set some other adjustments Wink
try it... I guess it's really funny

Wooow, so much, I think, there are some other things, but i forget, what to say about them :-D
Bye bye!!!

Fuck, dude, this took forever for me to read. Now I know what it's like for others to read my long posts. Lol.
I don't think I put too much effort into it. If you mean with what I say, then no. I just type how I'd talk. It's just basic discussion for me, as I said in a previous post. Lol. As for too much effort into putting the pictures here. Nah. I just like how I beat everyone who used weapons which I consider easy to kill somebody with.
Yay, first person to say something about the my making my name with the Flame Thrower. Smile Lol. If you like, I can make one for you. :$ XD
The only reason I use Gant's because he's the closest to the regular speed on my server. It actually feels the same. If I use somebody who's slower or faster then I have a problem playing on my server, because if I use somebody slower on Ice's server, then it'll feel too fast for me on my server and if I use somebody who's too fast on Ice's server, then it's too slow for me on my server. It just takes time for me to adjust back to the regular speed settings for me and this's why I use Gant on Ice's server. Lol.
I also hate the Cerebral Bore used against me. As for Flame Thrower, I like it. I just hate it when people lag when they use it.
I've played with girls before. : ) OUTFOX and DOM. They're fun to play with. Dom doesn't like to be killed though. She likes to kill you, but you have to dodge her and not kill her. Lol. I'm sure there's others, but I don't know for sure.
I don't use the way you save pictures. Sounds close though. I don't know why it doesn't work for me. Maybe because my version of Turok 2's a downloaded one.
As for the colors. Lol. I explained this in a previous post. Sniffa Tha Hud got me to use colors and ever since I can't play with no colors anymore. Not if the person's good. My eyes aren't used to seeing no colors. I can see them, but they blend in with the walls and it annoys me. Some people pick colors with a character to blend in with the game. I get people to pick the best color which's easiest to see them with through the entire game. Razz
As for the Plasma Rifle with the Raptor, I explained this on page 6 of my picture thread. I'll shorten it out here for ya. Lol. The raptor has huge speed but can't pick up extra health, which means the raptor has speed over health. It's a choice. I don't see how it would be cheating. Using a gun with the raptor just means you have a speed advantage while others have a health advantage. I think this gets looked at as cheating because people don't have the program which allows you to use a gun with the Raptor. I have the program and was thinking about giving it out to people so they can also decide if they would like to use a gun with the raptor, but the only problem is that this program has more built into it you see. Most of these other things don't work, but it might work for other people. I'd need somebody who I know wouldn't use this for anything bad to use to see if it works for them. I only wanted this program to use the Plasma Rifle with the Raptor, fly and have a speed boost, for those servers where the raptor's slower than the rest. I wanted to have air battles. Make the game a little more interesting. Fly doesn't work and neither does the speed. The only thing which works is letting the Raptor have a gun, but here's the big problem. You can't change weapons with the Raptor, so whatever you really want to use, you best only pick that weapon and only that weapon, because if you don't, you'll have to waste the ammo, suicide, or just simply change character and change back to the Raptor.
As for the game construction. People use FOV settings which isn't in the manual, which means technically they're not playing the game as it was made. If the view changing's one's opinion then so is using a gun with the Raptor. The only difference is that everybody can use the view change but not everybody has the program which allows you to use a gun with the Raptor. I don't think it's fair to say one's cheating and other isn't because it's not part of the game when clearly they're both not part of the game. Ok, new news to me, I just read that FOV setting's in the manual, but still, if the program was out there for everybody to use, so they could use a gun with the raptor, then I don't see the problem. They're choosing speed over health, which's one's choice in strategy.
Ice can lag for me at times. I heard Ice has something in his computer which makes him run faster in the game. Something Core. Dual Core maybe. Dual Processing Core. Something like that and he has one of those in his computer. Bad Lizard told me. Bad Lizard said that it makes you run faster. It's not a cheat, but one could say it's an unfair advantage. Bad Lizard has two of these cores. It's bullshit. They move faster than everybody else and can kill everybody easier. Add lag and you don't see how they kill you, because they move too fast for you to notice them. I think Ice has to downgrade his PC for us and then we'll see who's better. :O
As for switching one file name wit hthe other, I think everyone has to do it, so they can see what's going on in the game. I'm not 100% sure, because I'd like to do some tests myself, but it would make sense that everyone has to switch the name of the file, otherwise how would the person's computer know what's going on if their files are different.
Fuck that took forever. Lol. Ok, I'm taking a break soon. I havn't even played a game yet. >_< Lol.
This shit didn't post. Good thing I saved it before posting it. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 1st May 2009, 02:23

Maybe for you but I have to translate everything :-D This takes some time.. not much time, but i think at leas twice or 1,5* your time...
Ok now I understand why you take him but... hmm nevertheless I think it's really fast Wink
Hmm cool, try it if you like, I'm especially interested in the H and the E And the X, but not the 2nd X since you will have taken X1 before :-D but go on and show me your talent Wink

Hmm maybe I'll also have the pleasure to meet her Wink
Hahaha and if I start flirting with her D30 will kick her from the Pc and will try to cheat me to death :-D

Maybe this, but it also could be, that you have problems with this method since you play in Fullscreen mode...
I only use the Window mode... so I have to cut of the background of the Turok 2 Game...

I know, I know you've written it often enough :-D but pink Razz pink makes no char more beauty Wink

Do you really think, I haven't read your remarks on page 6??? I've read them all, but since I have to translate everything and am a bit lazy, I didn't go closer into your arguments, WHY you'd like to play a plasmarized Raptor. I only wanted to mention, that I think it's a bit like cheating, ok you cant pickup extra health, but a raptor, with his small tiny arms can't handle a precision tool, like the Plasma Rifle Wink
Hmm, if you want, we can make some tests together in a 2 player server... upload this trainer at rapidshare, send me the link in a pm and if we meet each other we try it Wink
And if we are trying this things we should try the level set changer things too Wink

Oh bye the way... I also don't use the set fov changer :-D I play completely standart :-D
Even the other player chars don't look for me, like they do for you... I only have... I guess 6 different models, only with different heights and attributes... + the raptor so 7 alltogether
this is another thing we should ttest, you take pics from me, while I'm taking every char, that is selectable... so i can see, which char looks like it looks in your game version...

Hmm I guess you are right... In the second game yesterday he told me he has to do soething to make his char slower... I wonder, if that's the downgrade you were talking about...

I'll save my post tooo *gg*
Oh and the song contest is ready, this one I didn'T save Razz
so I have to write the context again.. the list is saved...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:07

Hexx wrote:Maybe for you but I have to translate everything :-D This takes some time.. not much time, but i think at leas twice or 1,5* your time...
Ok now I understand why you take him but... hmm nevertheless I think it's really fast Wink
Hmm cool, try it if you like, I'm especially interested in the H and the E And the X, but not the 2nd X since you will have taken X1 before :-D but go on and show me your talent Wink

Hmm maybe I'll also have the pleasure to meet her Wink
Hahaha and if I start flirting with her D30 will kick her from the Pc and will try to cheat me to death :-D

Maybe this, but it also could be, that you have problems with this method since you play in Fullscreen mode...
I only use the Window mode... so I have to cut of the background of the Turok 2 Game...

I know, I know you've written it often enough :-D but pink Razz pink makes no char more beauty Wink

Do you really think, I haven't read your remarks on page 6??? I've read them all, but since I have to translate everything and am a bit lazy, I didn't go closer into your arguments, WHY you'd like to play a plasmarized Raptor. I only wanted to mention, that I think it's a bit like cheating, ok you cant pickup extra health, but a raptor, with his small tiny arms can't handle a precision tool, like the Plasma Rifle Wink
Hmm, if you want, we can make some tests together in a 2 player server... upload this trainer at rapidshare, send me the link in a pm and if we meet each other we try it Wink
And if we are trying this things we should try the level set changer things too Wink

Oh bye the way... I also don't use the set fov changer :-D I play completely standart :-D
Even the other player chars don't look for me, like they do for you... I only have... I guess 6 different models, only with different heights and attributes... + the raptor so 7 alltogether
this is another thing we should ttest, you take pics from me, while I'm taking every char, that is selectable... so i can see, which char looks like it looks in your game version...

Hmm I guess you are right... In the second game yesterday he told me he has to do soething to make his char slower... I wonder, if that's the downgrade you were talking about...

I'll save my post tooo *gg*
Oh and the song contest is ready, this one I didn'T save Razz
so I have to write the context again.. the list is saved...

Yay. I'll do it your name later with the Flame Thrower. Lolz. City 4 seems the best to do it in. Open area and lots of Flame Thrower ammo.
Lol. I'm sure Dom would like you. :O He might start using your name instead of mine. There's a plus for me. Lolz.
Playing with FOV mode on can give you a better view. This's why I have to run backwards. People get out of my viewing range for me to see them. People who change the view settings can see better. To say it's better's just one's opinion, but you definitely can see more.
It's not pink, it's purple. >_< If it sounds "girly" to you, think of grape soda. Very Happy How cool is purple now? Cool :O Lolz.
Level changer doesn't work, but I'll upload it later and PM you the weblink and the instructions, because the program doesn't come with any instructions. Smile
Gant's smaller than the Raptor. So if Gant can hold a Plasma Rifle, then the Raptor can to. :O Ownage. Lolz. I only wanted to try it out with the Raptor. It sounded like fun to me and it was. The only problem's that the Raptor's too fast if character settings aren't the same and if character settings are the same than the Raptor's too slow. It's why you need a speed program. I stopped using the Raptor with the Plasma Rifle ages ago.
I was thinking the same thing about how I should get somebody to take the pictures with of the characters, to show just how much of a difference it makes. Such great minds think alike. I just never had anybody to ask. I don't see many people that often, so it's hard and the people I do see often are on my banlist. Lol. I just thought of an idea. I'll suicide, run back, take the picture of my dead body and it'll show what it looks like. Very Happy
Almost time for lunch. pig Closest thing I could find in the smiley faces which says "I'm hungry.". Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:10

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 Kkkkku

I saw Hexx had a 0 death picture to show. Now I do to. Very Happy I was all "Wow." because I didn't get one single death. Lol. I was surprised by this because I've seen turok 2 play better. Another 0 death victory for me. Very Happy First one was easy, this one was surprising.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:12

My bad. Wrong picture. Here it is.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 Hhhhw
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:13

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 Kkkkko

I said "Finally." because I had to go. Lol. Was a fun game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:15

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 68614489

This was a great game. wolverien's GZ Turgor. Dante, you can't use wolverine. Turgy owns it. Me and him were on 19-19 and we were both shooting at each other. We hit each other at the same time and died. As you can see, he won, because of his nooby Pain points. Lol. Such a great game that was. Such a great game indeed.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:17

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 76812883

My first win with my clan tag. Smile Pure ownage. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:19

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 76812883

Dante's LDB Sexican. Lolz. I WONNNNNN. ^.^ Dante said I won because Vista kept shutting him off. As far as I know, he might've won. Key word, might've. We'll never know. As far as I know, I won. Very Happy IN YOUR FACE, LDB. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:20

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 14391182

Was a fun game. Hexx, we have to kick LDB's ass. >_<

Here's the real picture.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 17878942
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 04:24

In the above picture, Goku's Dante. Hector was warping worse than anything I've ever seen. Lol. He warped more than a Dragonball Z battle. Lolz.
I should've saved the one between me and Chirac last night. It was 12-12. He got 4 frags more, making it 12-16, I then got 6 frags more, making it 18-16, he hits me with one Shot Gun round and the game freezes. At first I thought somebody joined the game and fraged it, but it turned out Chirac won by a Point game. Fuck that. Lolz. Jager, I hate your server now. >_< I made a six frag comeback and lost. : ( Fucking lolz.
Also, Hexx, page 6, it's not remarks, it's facts. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 1st May 2009, 04:29

lol yeah it was a cool game really Wink and it seems that i win it Smile
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 07:10

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 76812883

Dante's LDB Sexican. Lolz. I WONNNNNN. ^.^ Dante said I won because Vista kept shutting him off. As far as I know, he might've won. Key word, might've. We'll never know. As far as I know, I won. Very Happy IN YOUR FACE, LDB. >_<

Fucking Image Shack. >_< CHIRAC, I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO EDIT MY POSTS. >_< Here's the real picture.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 46515031

THERE. >_< Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 12:00

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 Uuuuuuui

A 1 on 1 with Fantom. Was fun. KOP RULES! :$
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 12:02

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 Ssssssssssi

The second 1 on 1 game with Fantom. It was fun. He won the next game though. He made a great comeback. It was 18-15, I think, then it got to 19-19. He finished me off. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 12:05

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 15759139

I finally got to meet and play with Dark Lord Davis. It was fun getting to play with him. The only thing that wasn't fun was D30 playing in the game with us. D30's "try me" in the picture. Dark Lord Davis from what I read might be joining LDB. IN YOUR FACE AGAIN LDB. >_< Lolz. :$
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 12:08

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 36715289

Was a fun game. There were others, but they quit. Dark Lord Davis had to leave. D30 quit. Somebody named Luctus (I think I spelt the name correct.) quit to. It was me and Gato Negro. He was supposed to join my server. He's not there. The fucker. > : |
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd May 2009, 01:49

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 80517614

Was a good game, all except D30's cousin in it. The kid had his trainer once again. D30's cousin's "Blade Knocker" in the picture. Another win for me and for KOP. > : D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd May 2009, 05:28

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 42747480

This was some funny shit. Zeli was on 19 frags and I was on 17. I got two more making it 19 and I ended the game by making her my 20th frag. XD Was great for me. XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd May 2009, 05:31

Ry's screens #1 - Page 9 93994458

Was a shit game. Franco Columbia and Hector wouldn't shut the fuck up. They were talking shit to each other for 3-5 games straight. Fuck that shit. Lol. I don't know how, but they gave me a headache.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next