turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 04:28

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjjjjm

A weird game. Jac's never this easy to beat. He said he was on another computer.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 12:01

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 65880935

A change of game play. It was fun. Ice has good settings for it in my opinion. Stupid Adon person was downloading stuff and when I killed her, I didn't get the frag, so I said for her to stay still while I free fragged her once, to get my point and she stands there and when the timer runs out, I fire, but she moved around me and killed me. Fuck that. I still won though.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 12:02

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 97082160

A good 1 on 1 with VSPlayer. I slaughtered him. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 12:03

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjzzv

Another 1 on 1 with VSPlayer. Was a close and fun game. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 12:04

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjjjv

A good game. Davis chose the Raptor towards the end of the game. Lolz. It's good to see lots of [KOP] players playing. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 13:35

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 99559930

New levels in Rok Match for me. This's some swamp CTF level and it's set up all Rok Match like. This's Butch's server, I think, or Jager's. One of the two. Lolz. The only problem here was that there was a 0 Frag Limit. XD So, what Davis and I decided to do was, when somebody would get to 20 frags, Davis would change the level, so I won this one and he chaged it, but it was the level again, so we quit and moved to his server. A nice and smooth server I must say. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 13:36

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 91198347

A shit game. Forever LB kept running around with the Shot Gun. Argh. I hated it.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 13:38

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjdnj

A great game here. Was a close one at first, but towards the end, I cleaned it up. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd May 2009, 10:49

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 83396347

This was awesome. These were kills against Fantom and Davis mostly. The last five frags came from Kind. Lolz. Ownage. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd May 2009, 10:50

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 44469858

Another great game. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd May 2009, 10:53

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjrjs

This was a great game. Davis wasn't happy, because he said there was lag. I felt nothing. I saw him walk 20 feet high and walk down twice in Harbour 1 though. He's doing that same shit as Ice does. Lolz. We played on his server not after this game, but the next one. His server feels stiff to me. All robotic like. I don't feel like I can move freely. =[ xD Also lag on his server. =( I get USAers saying there's lag on my server and when I play on their's, I feel lag on their's. What bullshit. =(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd May 2009, 10:57

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjjjq

Davis went massive noob on me with Shot Gun and Firestorm Cannon. =( He kept stalking me with that shit towards the end. Lolz. Massive Pain he has. It's a good thing it wasn't a Pain game. =D He said he forgot to put Pain in it. I say leave it out. :O That game would've been bullshit in my opinion, if there was Pain. =( They're all on the server now. I'll check to see how they're doing. Lol. It's closed. They're all on Crazy's server. I wonder if I'm still banned from there. =[ I seem to be getting on people's bad side lately and I have no idea as to why that's happening. =( I just want to play a fun game. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 23rd May 2009, 11:30

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjrjs

This was a great game. Davis wasn't happy, because he said there was lag. I felt nothing. I saw him walk 20 feet high and walk down twice in Harbour 1 though. He's doing that same shit as Ice does. Lolz. We played on his server not after this game, but the next one. His server feels stiff to me. All robotic like. I don't feel like I can move freely. =[ xD Also lag on his server. =( I get USAers saying there's lag on my server and when I play on their's, I feel lag on their's. What bullshit. =(

Maybe for you becous you hosted the game, but for me...
I shooted Fantom, he shooted back, I died, than he died. Mendoukusei -.-
The shitest lagg was that I shooted Fantom (xD always Fantom), than after a half second Ry shooted Fantom and Ry's gut the point (it was'nt half hit)

Spolier: "Mendoukusei" (Japan) it means troublesome or disappointing

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 23rd May 2009, 11:34

When I hit someone on ur server Ry, it takes at least 1 second before he dies. Its pretty ghey because in this lapse of time he can shoot you.

Dont think it comes from ur server, its just that we live far from you and so the pings are fux0reds.

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 04:04

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:
Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjrjs

Maybe for you becous you hosted the game, but for me...
I shooted Fantom, he shooted back, I died, than he died. Mendoukusei -.-
The shitest lagg was that I shooted Fantom (xD always Fantom), than after a half second Ry shooted Fantom and Ry's gut the point (it was'nt half hit)

Spolier: "Mendoukusei" (Japan) it means troublesome or disappointing

Lol. I think Fantom was downloading and that's why. His ping looked much higher than what it usually is. I didn't notice it until much later. Weird thing was, I didn't feel one single piece of lag. Usually I feel it, but I didn't feel anything. x_x Lolz. Confusing servers. =(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 04:07

[RoH] BrLi wrote:When I hit someone on ur server Ry, it takes at least 1 second before he dies. Its pretty ghey because in this lapse of time he can shoot you.

Dont think it comes from ur server, its just that we live far from you and so the pings are fux0reds.

Lol. I hate it when that happens to me. I've shot people at times and they never died and I thought it was a Half Hitter, then they fire back, kill me, then they die due to whatever lag. >_<
Today was server wasn't good at all. Seriously bad lag and I don't understand it. It's like some days it feels good and others I just can't play on it. x_x
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 04:13

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 23449853

A great game. I've never seen DB play this good before. Was fun. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 04:16

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 56281517

A fun game. =) Jac keeps changing his name, but atleast it's obvious as to who it is.
I think this "[KOP] Pizza Guy" is Alusion. Hexx, I think we'll have to remove that person from [KOP], because I think it's Alusion just fucking around with us. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've never seen this person before, they said they weren't new and I havn't seen that person again.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 04:17

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjj

Another fun game. I don't know what Jac's doing anymore. He seems easier and easier to kill now.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 24th May 2009, 08:00

Here Ry, this is how Dante looked on my screen when U said he was running...

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Dantef10
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 11:15

icekilla wrote:Here Ry, this is how Dante looked on my screen when U said he was running...

This's where he was running on my screen. I should've taken a picture. I was able to run through him, but he kept running in the same spot, but I could hit him. First time I've seen this happen. Anyways, here's where he was running in the same spot.

Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 11:17

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 18896228

A 1 on 1 with Carlos. Always fun playing with this guy. =) It's what a real game's about. Fun. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 11:24

I have a mystery for you people to solve. It was Carlos and I. 1 on 1 in Marshes 1. This person enters the game and this person dies in a way which's impossible to die in this level. Here's the screen.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjja

I thought that this was weird, but something else happened after this person's death. You know the part of the level where you get the Firestorm Cannon and you have to shoot the lock off the opening of the cage so that the cage opens? Well, after this guy's death, the cage door was shut and there was no lock on it and I had shot the lock off earlier in the game and now the cage door's closed. I took a picture.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 37358236

I even tried shooting where the lock would be, just incase the lock had came back, but invisible, but there was nothing there. Can anybody explain the person's death? Falling and getting killed in Marshes 1 is impossible. Was this person using a trainer? I had no other explanation as to how this person died.
Has the cage thing ever happened to anybody? =o!!!!!!!!! More unravelling mysteries for Turok 2. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 11:29

I fucked up my above post. No editing system's pissing me off now. =( I'll just repost it, because quoting it can be confusing for some.

I have a mystery for you people to solve. It was Carlos and I. 1 on 1 in Marshes 1. This person enters the game and this person dies in a way which's impossible to die in this level. Here's the screen.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjjjq

I thought that this was weird, but something else happened after this person's death. You know the part of the level where you get the Firestorm Cannon and you have to shoot the lock off the opening of the cage so that the cage opens? Well, after this guy's death, the cage door was shut and there was no lock on it and I had shot the lock off earlier in the game and now the cage door's closed. I took a picture.

I even tried shooting where the lock would be, just incase the lock had came back, but invisible, but there was nothing there. Can anybody explain the person's death? Falling and getting killed in Marshes 1 is impossible. Was this person using a trainer? I had no other explanation as to how this person died.
Has the cage thing ever happened to anybody? =o!!!!!!!!! More unravelling mysteries for Turok 2. :O

This was the end result of the game.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 24 Jjja

It was a great game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 11:33

In the above post, in the first picture, I say in the picture how it's impossible to fall in this level, when it shows a level where you can fall and die in. That wasn't the level. I took the picture after the game with Carlos was finished. I had to go then. When the guy in the picture fell and died, it was in Marshes 1.
Stupid no editing system. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next