turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 11:57

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 71734919

Was a one on one with this noob. Thought he learned not to quit during a game. I was wrong. Next picture says it all.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 11:59

Sorry about the small picture, people. I was playing around with the avatar thing before. Here's the big version.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 43167590
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 12:01

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 20429103

What can I say. He quit on me again, why, because he kept getting killed. I'm just going to ban this person from now on.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 12:38

Ry wrote:
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30 wrote:some people have too much time on thier hands....lol

Coming from the person who pretended to be me on other servers. lol!

Correction. Coming from the person who pretends to be me on other servers. Nice. lol!
I hate this no editinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 Empty hex has a point

Post by B@D@SS 27th April 2009, 16:04

hex does have a point man.. u do kinda take it overboard when u take a screen of every single game u play.... like if u look at mine... mine are either one vs one screens or... screens where i have zero deaths or something.. something that is hard to come by you know...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 27th April 2009, 17:35

Hahaha loool, so much response, because of a simple question of me. :-D
And I guess yeah it's right what B@d@ss said: That are to much pics...
I see your Point Ry, but what do you think of the proposal to send pictures of the special won games.. like that ones against somebody really good, like Sniffa The Hud, VinSoad, or Jager and sooo on and on...
And yes I think we all are happy, you don'tt send every Pic in a new thread. :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 02:54

Msot of the people in the screens I've posted are good at this game, or are good at this game through my eyes. I guess it's one's opinion as whether somebody's considered good or not. I don't think my screens are too much. In all my screens, I've only used the Plasma Rifle and nothing else. Me beating people who use missiles and Shot Gun says something to me. I can beat rocket and shoty noobs. Very Happy That's what it says to me. I think you both need to look harder at the pictures. :O Pure skill used in each picture. All plasma kills, instead of using a shoty noob spreader and mass explosive noob rockets. :O No skill required there. Fire a Shot Gun at a wall and see how much of a length it covers. It's almost impossible to actually miss somebody with that weapon. As for rockets. As if anybody actually aims at somebody with them. Everyone aims low at the ground to hit them in the explosion and if anybody says different, that person/people are full of shit. My screens are worthy to be posted because they're all plasma kills while others use nooby spreaders to attack me with. I don't have a problem with people using whatever weapons they like, as long as they don't talk big. Talk big when you're using something which requires skill to use. My pictures rule. > : | *Slaps you both out of thread.* :O Now it's just gotten physical. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 07:04

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 59155474

At first it was a 1 on 1 with the man himself, Hector, but then Sub Zero, also known as Blade joined in and Hector and I decided to turn it into a hunting game to see who could kill Sub Zero the most. Lolz. Sub Zero quit, Hector had more frags and it was a close game. Hector at first owned me 6 frags in a row. The fuck? Am I getting worse or is Hector getting better? : ( Let it be the second one and not the first. It was a great game. Hector didn't use any cheats either. He played 100% fair against me. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 07:07

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 15414496

Another 1 on 1 with Hector, except this time I kicked his ass. :O PrinceAlbert's GZ Turgor. It was great to see him again. Havn't played a game against him in a long time. Was good to play with somebody who doesn't cheat. Smile He won the next level.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 07:13

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 50834755

My last 1 on 1 with Hector. Was great fun. This time I saw him using cameraoffset on me. Lol. But he didn't shoot through walls, he was just trying to see where I was, maybe to sneak up from behind. Lol. Either way, it was a great game. Smile
On another subject, on the previous post, I went to look at the active players list and didn't see GZ Turgors name on it. I don't think he's active anymore, but I remember he was active. Half those people on the list I havn't even seen play this game and there's names which match the same person. These are the people who I've seen play and others have different names now. I think we need a new active players list, because this one's old now. :O Even some of these people aren't 100% active from what I've seen. I've just seen them time to time.

B@D@SS
BAD LIZARD
BrLI [RoH]
CHIRAC
[SF]DANTE
DIRTY30
DOM
FOREVER [-LB -]
GOZILLA DA KILLA
HECTOR
Hexx
HIRO
ITAI IOO ;L;OI
Jäger
MARCEL
OUTFOX
RON
RY
SL@CK
TATARIN
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 07:17

I forgot to add, a new record for killing somebody. It took me five plasma hits to kill Hector. >_< Fuck that. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 Empty IceKilla

Post by icekilla 28th April 2009, 08:06

I just got one thing to say. You say its "noobish" to use shotgun, rocket launcher, or grenade launcher but I'd like to see you try and kill someone with those guns. If its so easy then I would like to see you kill me in a game using those guns instead of plasma.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 10:37

icekilla wrote:I just got one thing to say. You say its "noobish" to use shotgun, rocket launcher, or grenade launcher but I'd like to see you try and kill someone with those guns. If its so easy then I would like to see you kill me in a game using those guns instead of plasma.

Last I remember, becuse you memory must be failing your feeble mind, Dante and I were in City 4, messing around with weapons. He left, you joined and I wasn't playing serious. I used missiles against you, killed you 4-5 times and said something in a question to you about how "noobish" they were to use because they were easy to kill with. Your response was "No.".
As for the Shot Gun, once again your feeble mind fails. We were once again in City 4, this was when I was using Flesh instead of Turok, because Flesh started with a Shot Gun and it was easy to kill with. (This was when I was still getting used to the game.) I killed you here and there with it and was talking big, in a playing around way and you went on about how the Shot Gun was easy to use, obviously because you should know already that if you fire the Shot Gun against the wall compared to the Plasma Rifle, you'd see just how much of a spread damage it can do, which's why I've said to Dante many times that it shoots The Great Wall Of China at you, because it has a huge spread attack compared to the Plasma Rifle.
As for nades, I never said anything about them in my previous post. I said Shot Gun and missiles. Nothing about nades, but I have said that stuff about nades while playing the game, yeah. I've also said on the fourm that I'm not serious about anything I say about calling people a "noob" for using these weapons. I just play around and have fun. I also said on the forum that I'll only call these people a noob if they talk big when they win from using these weapons. As for nades, without the SpeedMultiplier then yes, it would be skill, but with the SpeedMultiplier, no, it's not skill in my opinion. Running through a corridor with a nade launcher isn't skill. It's strategy, which's not what I'm talking about here. I'm questioning the skill used. I've seen Badass use nades, but I've also seen him lag while doing so. Most of the time I get hit with his nades, it's bullshit because I don't even see the nade. I see it shot, then I'm dead. There's no approach from the nade to me. There's a missing section inbetween me and the nade most of the time when he fires one at me. Sure you could aim a nade from a close distance, which still isn't skill. It's just close aiming, which's what I've seen from Badass. Shooting from long distances and killing, now there's something which I'd call skill. Not shooting from the balcony in City 4 while there's a mass amount of people underneath you, no, no, but actually going head to head with somebody and they fired a nade from a long distance at you and actually hit you, which I don't see happening, because with the SpeedMultiplier, you could easily dodge the nade with ease. Without the SpeedMultiplier, then I could see the person getting hit.
For people who might think I take this game too serious with what I have to say, think again, for this's just basic discussion for me. If you have a problem with how much I have to say, then that's your problem. Think before you speak and keep your immature remarks to yourself. If you feel the need to immaturely remark at the length of sentences, paragraphs, then I suggest you should read a book and gain some knowlegde to broaden your mind.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 11:16

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 Fffffffffffffffffff

This wasn't a happy game for me. Foxy thought I was D30, because D30's been using my name and cheating with it. I was able to see Foxy today and we sorted it out. I'm happy about that. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 11:18

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 10000387

Just something I thought I should post. This's a picture of some Caves level on Ice's server. As you can see, the climbing part's invisible. Also Ice, Hector went invisible on your server and so did this guy called johann. Your server's broken. : ( I even went invisible on our 1 on 1 in Twongs. Icey, fix it. : ( You said the one in Twongs was a glitch, but are the other three glitches?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 11:21

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 12237307

This was a 1 on 1 with Johann. The noob quit. ................... Who the fuck quits when someone has 17 frags. Fuck that shit. If I had his IP, I'd put him on my banlist to. <-(Not happy feeling talking.) I'd just ban him for 1-2 games.Teach him a lesson. I didn't get my 20 frags, but he forfeited and I win.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 11:30

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 Untitlled

One on one mostly with D30. I didn't have much time left and didn't see the point in making my own server, so I decided to join Ice's server and wait for somebody, because nobody was in there when I joined and he joined, so I thought whatever, can still kick his ass even though he cheats. The picture speaks for itself. I didn't see him cheat in this game, but it's hard to tell when he does, because auto aim isn't an easy thing to pick up on at first. Not when they're staring you down head to head. Either way, another dexterous victory for me.

PS
Ice, D30 was fragging your server. Do something about that shit would you.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 11:43

Not to offend anybody who may be little in height, but I only made the name because it was funny when I ran over to Hexx and was shooting at him, because he was so tall compared to me and it was funny to me. Smile I laff in game about the heighy, but if somebody's smaller in height in person, hey, whatever. : ) Just thought I should say something, incase there's anybody who's small in height on the forum. : ) Lolz. I think about other peoples feelings as you can see. :O : P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 28th April 2009, 21:03

yip, that's reallz a big problem, it was merely impossible for me to hit your gant yesterday :-D
I guess the speed diffrence and the height compared to the 140HP at the beginning nd the shotgun is very well balanced, but maybe it's because of the lack of my skills, but I hit you only with one lucker, I didn't aim at you...
But I guess it's hard for you too to aim in this speed, like to aim with the raptor :-D
and so I guess, the game is very very balanced in the end!!!

I'm really really surprised, how big Purr-Lin actually is, after I met Galvin in the same game, Ry was Gant Wink
that's why I came to this concluding.
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 Empty LoL

Post by icekilla 29th April 2009, 00:13

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:I just got one thing to say. You say its "noobish" to use shotgun, rocket launcher, or grenade launcher but I'd like to see you try and kill someone with those guns. If its so easy then I would like to see you kill me in a game using those guns instead of plasma.

Last I remember, becuse you memory must be failing your feeble mind, Dante and I were in City 4, messing around with weapons. He left, you joined and I wasn't playing serious. I used missiles against you, killed you 4-5 times and said something in a question to you about how "noobish" they were to use because they were easy to kill with. Your response was "No.".
As for the Shot Gun, once again your feeble mind fails. We were once again in City 4, this was when I was using Flesh instead of Turok, because Flesh started with a Shot Gun and it was easy to kill with. (This was when I was still getting used to the game.) I killed you here and there with it and was talking big, in a playing around way and you went on about how the Shot Gun was easy to use, obviously because you should know already that if you fire the Shot Gun against the wall compared to the Plasma Rifle, you'd see just how much of a spread damage it can do, which's why I've said to Dante many times that it shoots The Great Wall Of China at you, because it has a huge spread attack compared to the Plasma Rifle.
As for nades, I never said anything about them in my previous post. I said Shot Gun and missiles. Nothing about nades, but I have said that stuff about nades while playing the game, yeah. I've also said on the fourm that I'm not serious about anything I say about calling people a "noob" for using these weapons. I just play around and have fun. I also said on the forum that I'll only call these people a noob if they talk big when they win from using these weapons. As for nades, without the SpeedMultiplier then yes, it would be skill, but with the SpeedMultiplier, no, it's not skill in my opinion. Running through a corridor with a nade launcher isn't skill. It's strategy, which's not what I'm talking about here. I'm questioning the skill used. I've seen Badass use nades, but I've also seen him lag while doing so. Most of the time I get hit with his nades, it's bullshit because I don't even see the nade. I see it shot, then I'm dead. There's no approach from the nade to me. There's a missing section inbetween me and the nade most of the time when he fires one at me. Sure you could aim a nade from a close distance, which still isn't skill. It's just close aiming, which's what I've seen from Badass. Shooting from long distances and killing, now there's something which I'd call skill. Not shooting from the balcony in City 4 while there's a mass amount of people underneath you, no, no, but actually going head to head with somebody and they fired a nade from a long distance at you and actually hit you, which I don't see happening, because with the SpeedMultiplier, you could easily dodge the nade with ease. Without the SpeedMultiplier, then I could see the person getting hit.
For people who might think I take this game too serious with what I have to say, think again, for this's just basic discussion for me. If you have a problem with how much I have to say, then that's your problem. Think before you speak and keep your immature remarks to yourself. If you feel the need to immaturely remark at the length of sentences, paragraphs, then I suggest you should read a book and gain some knowlegde to broaden your mind.

Someone must of been using my name because I don't remember none of that, lol. But, like I said I still wanna see you do it now.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 Empty lol

Post by icekilla 29th April 2009, 00:14

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 10000387

Just something I thought I should post. This's a picture of some Caves level on Ice's server. As you can see, the climbing part's invisible. Also Ice, Hector went invisible on your server and so did this guy called johann. Your server's broken. : ( I even went invisible on our 1 on 1 in Twongs. Icey, fix it. : ( You said the one in Twongs was a glitch, but are the other three glitches?

I never seen that before, lol. I seriously think its because you downloaded the game.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 29th April 2009, 07:06

To Ice.
It was you in the game. I said it in another post, I think. I'm not looking through all of this to find it though. Lolz. I've already done it to you once, can easily do it to you again. Keep in mind, I never said just because it's easy to hit somebody that you can beat them, so don't get ahead of yourself if you're slaughtering me. Next time it's a quiet game with us two, I'll use nooby weapons against you. You only use the Plasma Rifle and we'll see how it turns out. Shot Gun and missiles for me. : )
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 29th April 2009, 07:09

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 70140313

It was a good game. Wolverine's Dante. He was hiding on another name ot avoid saying he's sorry. Lolz. He got caught out in City 4 when he went back to basics with his hiding in the fountain routine. Atleast this time he wasn't super fast. I coudl actually see him move. I thought he was GZ Turgor, because he uses the name "wolverine" to.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 29th April 2009, 07:10

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 57257612

Was an ok game. I had fun. Nothing else to say.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 30th April 2009, 06:41

Ry's screens #1 - Page 8 14391182

Another 1 on 1 with Hector. I would've had more pictures to show of these 1 on 1's with Hector, but D30 kept joining and cheating on the servers with me and Hector. After the second server, I made mine and we finally were able to play a game. How ironic. Hector plays fair and D30 cheats. Lolz. What a world.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next