turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 00:41

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:I only "noobed" you when thats all I had or if that was my first weapon I got. OR, if I ran outta plasma ammo. Otherwise I dont always just start out just shooting rockets and the shotgun unless I had weakened U already or HH. Anyways, like I said...if U want plasma only then U need to go into arena. But I'm still your owner. So bow down and call me KING, lol. king

Speaking of who should bow down to who, here's something where I believe I won.

[img]Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 70241897[/img]

That's right people, I beat Ice. Looks like the owner's now the owned. :O SIT! I believe you have my crown. king Much better! > : D
As for you using whatever it is, they're still nooby weapons. :O Your half hitter left me on 75 HP, then you noobed me with shoty. > : |
As for running out of plasma ammo, I just run away, change character and change back and this way you can pick up the plasma again. :O
Arena's ok to me. I like Arena Rok Match better though. Same thing as Arena, just with Rok Match levels. Very Happy

I have my crowwwwwwwwwn. ^-^

That's pretty damn funny if you think you really beat me. I wasnt even trying and was just goofing off, I thought U would've noticed that especially when I was using the charge dart. But, once again if U really think U can beat me in Harbor-1 then we can do a private 1 on 1 there. Just let me know. Then U can repost your loss. lol!

Anyday, anytime. > : |!!!!!!!!!! I BEAT YOU FAIR IN SQUARE. : ( I've seen you use that gun before, then you used plasma to kill me after. I was on fire. >< YOU'RE MAKING EXCUSES. : ( I was all, "POW" AND "BAM" and you died. Lots were first shots fired. I WONNNNNNNNN. >< I'm ready to go at it when you are. > : (
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 07:33

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 14551925

I don't know who V NI T is, but he's good. He asked if I'd like to 1 on 1 in Arena. I said sure. Bad's server was lagging bad so I made mine. We played and it was close. Was always 2-2, 5-5, 10-10. It was as close as anything. I won. Very Happy We then decided to make it a best out of three games. Wait for next picture. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 07:35

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 73704750

It was 19-19. Was great. I won. Very Happy We then kept playing, because nobody else was there. I won the best out of three games. Very Happy
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 07:37

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 88946807

This wasn't a one on one with bloodlust. I was against V NI T. He quit on me. Who fucking quits when you have 18 frags. Fuck that shit. Anyways, I just finished it off with bloodlust. We were playing against each other on the next map. I don't know who he is, but he's got lip. > : (!!!!!!! I'd like to 1 on 1 with him.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 07:41

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 32553452

This was mostly a 1 on 1 with Zeli. Was fun palying with her. Ice and Dante wouldn't shut up. Those two made a new clan. LDB. Last dying breed. Lolz. You two kids. :$
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 07:45

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 19916638

My last picture for now, maybe. It was a 1 on 1 with Ice, over the picture I showed before of me beating him. :O A very close game. 20-15, however, he shoty noobed me five times, which makes it 15-15. Lolz. Bitch didn't dive for the plasma like me. You shoty slut. Either way, he said we can have a 1 on 1 in Twongs. Atleast this time he won't have his shoty or rockets. You're mine. > : D Back to the picture. It was a good game. I had fun.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 08:37

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 23803701

A nice 1 on 1 with sasa. Somebody named Fantom joined and then quit. What a noob that person is. I hate quitters. Why join if you're just going to quit when you get killed.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:43

I got a huge amount of pictures.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 66626446

I kicked some ass. Not much to say.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:45

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 59279165

I don't know who these two people are, but they're good. It's good to see others playing this game still. It's been fun to play against new people who can keep up with you or who are better than you and push you to doing better. It's great. This was a good game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:46

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 49651492

Was a good game. Error's Redass. He's much better the last time we met. I don't know who Dog is, but he's a cheat. Sadly, I didn't get his IP. I'll look in the log file to see if it's there.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:48

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 84942839

Was a great game. Had lots of fun here. Lots of plasma beams all around. Was awesome.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:50

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 56625654

A 1 on 1 with Taker. Close game and a good one. Lol. Was almost 19-19. You have to hate to be the person who lost by one frag. Lol. I know I do. It happened to me in a later game. : ( >< Fuck that. >< I go cry about it more later.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:51

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 89752829

Amazing game. This Alert person. Wow. Is this person something or what. Nothing close to Jager, but still good. He warped too much though.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:54

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 73829275

Was a good game. This "x" person was using cheats in another level. Got the person's IP though. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:55

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 25821259

Was a great game. My pictures have less and less words to say about it now. : ( There's no story behind them.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:56

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 76955321

Another 1 on 1 with Taker. The slut tried to nuke me. : ( So easy to dodge the nuke. ^-^
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th April 2009, 12:59

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 76955321

Was a fun game. Why's the screen red? Some whore used the Cerebral Bore on me at the end of it. Lolz. How I hate that weapon used against me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 26th April 2009, 16:44

Oh my Ry is it really necessary to post soooo many victory screens????
Isn't it more funny to send some from game bugs with explanations, or something else???

Excuse me, if there are some, but i read the forum chronologically and respond that way. Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 03:32

Hexx wrote:Oh my Ry is it really necessary to post soooo many victory screens????
Isn't it more funny to send some from game bugs with explanations, or something else???

Excuse me, if there are some, but i read the forum chronologically and respond that way. Wink

I thought the whole point to having a screen thread was to post victories or whatever else you like? Lolz.
Dude, it's hard to send a picture with game bugs. Those events are random and you don't have your finger ready to press the button to take a picture, you're usually trying to stay alive. Lol. I've posted other things than just victories. Not many, but it's hard to take a picture while you're playing the game.
The chronologically of my screen thread you mean? It's mostly in order. I post my wins on that day I take them. They might not be in order, but there's no need for an order.
I'm still confused about this whole unnessary thing about posting my wins. Explain to me what you mean. When I came here, it's what I saw Chirac do, so I started doing the same, then saw other people post other screens, not always them winning, so I did the same.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 03:55

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 37818920

A 1 on 1 with Zeli. I won this one. She won the next one. >_< It's always fun playing with her. ^-^
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 03:59

Ry's screens #1 - Page 7 21733082

Lolz. 20-19. :$ She won three games and I won two. Oh, how annoying it was when I lost and it was 18-20. >_< I think it's worse when you lose by one frag instead of two though. Lolz. I had lots of fun.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 05:47

Went 1 on 1 with Ice in Twongs. Lost badly. I pictured it so much different in my head. Lolz. 20-4. He saved the picture. I didn't. Lolz. I guess I'm a long far away from becoming the king of Twongs. : ( I had fun.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 07:52

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:Oh my Ry is it really necessary to post soooo many victory screens????

I thought the whole point to having a screen thread was to post victories or whatever else you like? Lolz.
Dude, it's hard to send a picture with game bugs. Those events are random and you don't have your finger ready to press the button to take a picture, you're usually trying to stay alive. Lol. I've posted other things than just victories. Not many, but it's hard to take a picture while you're playing the game.
The chronologically of my screen thread you mean? It's mostly in order. I post my wins on that day I take them. They might not be in order, but there's no need for an order.
I'm still confused about this whole unnessary thing about posting my wins. Explain to me what you mean. When I came here, it's what I saw Chirac do, so I started doing the same, then saw other people post other screens, not always them winning, so I did the same.

With further thought about this whole "unnessary" thing, which I still don't understand. Someone posting wins can say lots about a person. People might be interested in playing with this person. Example A, I posted a response in Jager's picture thread and saw he beat someone named Hiro. I was interested in playing with Jager. When I got to play with Jager, I saw why he beat Hiro. Jager's fucking good, that's why. This might not be the right example, considering the fact Jager hasn't posted near as many screens as me, but the whole thing about someone seeing what's there and the possibility of someone thinking "I'd like to play with that person.", sounds good to me. I share my wins, why not. I know on other forums some people just post one picture per thread. I think that's dumb and is just spam for the forum. I'm not trying to get attention like those people. I pack it all in one thread and people choose to view it themselves, page by page, which's what they seem to be doing.
Me posting my wins is what keeps this forum active in my opinion. I know I'm not viewing my own thread 600 times. I don't even look at myself in the mirror.
My wins are also like trophies to say "I kicked you ass in a great game.". They might also say something about someone cheating and how I beat them even though they cheated, which gives warning to other players.
Maybe I've put too much effort into this once again. Lol. I still can't grasp the idea of how it's unnessary though. Can anybody else perhaps open my mind as to how it's unnessary?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by F!LTHY D!RTY-d30 27th April 2009, 09:29

some people have too much time on thier hands....lol

F!LTHY D!RTY-d30

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th April 2009, 10:44

F!LTHY D!RTY-d30 wrote:some people have too much time on thier hands....lol

Coming from the person who pretended to be me on other servers. lol!
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next