turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:53

Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:I got lots of screens today. Very Happy

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 59765535

It's a one on one with Mark. I won. He's great to play with.

I fucked up on my post. Chirac, this's what annoys me about not being able to edit. Lol. I've seen in my past posts that there's a double of a picture I posted. Too bad I don't have to the real anymore, but back to this picture. Here's the real one.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 10005131

Lol. I just noticed something. Mark's down on his knees. It reminds me of Waynes World, where Wayne and Garth get down on their knees saying "We're not worthy.". Something close to that. Lolz. Fucking awesome movie. Smile As you can see, Mark wasn't worthy, or he was taking it up the poopa. I'll let your imagination decide which one it is.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:58

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, D30 joined the game. He got banned. He came back and started using his cheats because he wasn't happy he got banned. Mick then came into the game and tried to argue with me. I didn't argue with him. I was just having fun playing the game. He thought he was on my banlist. He was wrong. I told him he seemed like a decent guy and I said I always give people a chance. He said he didn't want a chance, fraged the game and left. Lolz. It's sad to see Mick has to get on the internet to get the attention he needs when he's got a family. Sad, so sad. These two people have lots of growing up to do. Smile Be careful when you play against either one of these two people. Their IP's are listed in the "Cheaters" section. Smile Bye for now. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 11:18

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 84074071

A fun one on one with Hammerhart. I've seen this guy get huge frags in other games, but this time he didn't get many at all. I guess we all have our days where we're good and those days where we're not good. Lol. Either way, it was a great game and I had fun. Smile D30 and D30's cousin joined my server doing their cheats again. They're both permenantly banned from my server now. To those who think you'll have fun on D30's server, if he makes one, think again. Nothing's better than playing with people who automatically start themselves with the Plasma Rifle. Lol. It's all the screens for now and maybe for tonight. I'm getting tired. Sleep
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 13:17

Last lot of screens and I'm going to bedddddddddddddd. Sleep

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img27/2438/20910134.jpg

Was me and Tropa. Tropa's Mamacita in the screen. I'm confused as to whether Tropa's a guy or a girl now. Tropa also told me that he and Horus are brothers. What do you know. Smile It was a great game. It's always a great game with Tropa. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 13:18

Ry wrote:Last lot of screens and I'm going to bedddddddddddddd. Sleep

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img27/2438/20910134.jpg

Was me and Tropa. Tropa's Mamacita in the screen. I'm confused as to whether Tropa's a guy or a girl now. Tropa also told me that he and Horus are brothers. What do you know. Smile It was a great game. It's always a great game with Tropa. Smile

Here's the picture. Sorry about that people.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 20910134
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 13:20

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 54350184

This was one of the best games I've ever played. Me, Horus and Tropa. Was awesome. I won to. Lol. I remember when Tropa and Horus would be kicking my ass all over the place. Now it's starting to turn around the other way. Muhahaha. Twisted Evil
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 13:24

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 12646441

This level started out even better than the last. I don't know who Darth C is, but that person's good. It was me, Tropa, Horus and Darth C. I was leading. Tropa and Horus had to leave. It sucked. I would've liked to have had finished that level with them both, but I still had fun. In the end, I won. Smile It was a great game.
That's all from me today. Time for bed soon. Goodnight everyone. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 Empty Cough

Post by icekilla 23rd April 2009, 18:09

Where's all the SS's in arena where I carried ur ASS, lol.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 00:33

icekilla wrote:Where's all the SS's in arena where I carried ur ASS, lol.

Bullshit. Lolz. I remember you said that in the game and I said I got the second most amount of frags, which made it a TEAM effort. > : (!!!!!! That was in one of the game, but I wasn't paying attention to the whole score thing. I didn't save those because I wasn't sure if it was something to save or not. I thought everyone was just messing around. Lolz. It didn't feel like a serious game to me. Next time I'll save them all. Very Happy
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 03:08

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 91475748

This was weird. :O It looks like I got a second chance to screen a one on one with monocxt and in the same level where the last picture didn't save correctly. He's fun to play with. Maybe he's a she, I don't know. Monocxt doesn't talk. Maybe the person doesn't know how to. It was a fun game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 03:09

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 91475748

This time Jony joined in on the action. Fucking shoty noob starter he is. Was a fun game. I won. Yay. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 03:11

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 91475748

This time Jony joined in on the action. Fucking shoty noob starter he is. Was a fun game. I won. Yay. Lolz.

Fucking Image Shack. Here's the real picture.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 20677821
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 03:12

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 55776637

icarly was in this game to. She left. Monocxt left to. Monocxt came back when Icarly left. I finished the game. Was a boring game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 03:14

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 89837742

This was a fun game. I had fun against icarly.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 24th April 2009, 04:59

Ry wrote:I had two pictures today, but they didn't save correctly. : ( I hate that. : ( I also had a funny, but I forgot to save it. : ( It was of me and Ice. He said "It's time to bring out the big guns." and the next thing you know I shot him dead. :O It was a good one. I also had server problems, so if anyone was playing on my server and it fucked up, sorry about it. I got the problem fixed. When you die, it says something and you can edit it to how you like to and because I took down the advertising server and advertised when someone got killed, there was too much information put in the file and it because of this, it closed the game for people. Having two servers is a bad idea. For me it is. Major lag. Now there's no lag. I just have to fit what it is in the file. Thx to Ice for helping me with this problem, my server's fixed. Yay. Lolz. Smile

Can you explain to us how you do to fix it please n help section for example ?
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 06:01

Admin wrote:
Ry wrote:I had two pictures today, but they didn't save correctly. : ( I hate that. : ( I also had a funny, but I forgot to save it. : ( It was of me and Ice. He said "It's time to bring out the big guns." and the next thing you know I shot him dead. :O It was a good one. I also had server problems, so if anyone was playing on my server and it fucked up, sorry about it. I got the problem fixed. When you die, it says something and you can edit it to how you like to and because I took down the advertising server and advertised when someone got killed, there was too much information put in the file and it because of this, it closed the game for people. Having two servers is a bad idea. For me it is. Major lag. Now there's no lag. I just have to fit what it is in the file. Thx to Ice for helping me with this problem, my server's fixed. Yay. Lolz. Smile

Can you explain to us how you do to fix it please n help section for example ?

I did explain it. Lol. I made a whole thread in "Help", called "Server problem?". Here's the weblink.

https://turok.forumactif.com/help-section-f8/server-problem-t53.htm

Here's the real problem though. I don't know what exactly started this whole problem with my server to begin with. All I know is that when I edited the killstrings in the gm.cfg file, it's when I was having server problems. It could be any number of reasons.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 06:02

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 45342427

This one was fun. Lol. It was me and Hector. Hector's the no named person. Duracell entered and Hector and I were having a hunting competition to see who could kill him the most. I won. Lol. Was great fun.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 06:05

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 53008627

It was a one on one with the man himself, Hector. Lol. He didn't cheat once and I'm serious. The guy, for the first time I've ever seen actually played and didn't cheat once. It was a fun game. The guy made me laugh lots of times. Oh, Hector, I'll never understand what you say, but when you say "Jojojojo" and "Auuuuuu", it makes me laugh. Smile I think jojojojo means something like hahahaha and auuuuuu means something like noooooo, because Hector only says "Auuuuuu." when he dies. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 06:09

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 83632123

This was a one on one with Mark. Taker was away eating. Mark kept bitching about how the levels are shit and I tried to tell him that it's hard to add big levels in, because it's too big to play on and I don't have a level changer. In other words, I need a frager to frag the level. On a dedicated server, you can't type "set level (Whatever number)". It doesn't work. If anyone has a frager and would be nice enough to give it to me, it would good. Lol. I doubt I'll get one, even though I'd never use it for evil. :$ I just want one to change the levels, so this way I can pick most levels and just frag the big ones when there's less people in the server. If you're nice enough to give me one, thanks, if not, fuck you. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 06:12

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 52271838

It was a fun game. Hector and I were killing each other at first and then Mark joined and we started hunting him. Lolz. Zeli joined in at the end. She beat me on the next level. It was 20-19. ><!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo close. : ( It was a great game. I think she quit in the next level because Mark was getting in the walls and we all know what Hector does. For those who don't know, he shoots through the walls and I think he gets in the walls to. I could see Hector with invincibility, running around, doing whatever. Lolz. Funny guy he is. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 07:02

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 52271838

It was a fun game. Hector and I were killing each other at first and then Mark joined and we started hunting him. Lolz. Zeli joined in at the end. She beat me on the next level. It was 20-19. ><!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo close. : ( It was a great game. I think she quit in the next level because Mark was getting in the walls and we all know what Hector does. For those who don't know, he shoots through the walls and I think he gets in the walls to. I could see Hector with invincibility, running around, doing whatever. Lolz. Funny guy he is. Smile

I didn't mean I saw Hector with invincibility. I just meant I could imagine the guy with invincibility. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 11:28

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 88511018

A one on one with Marcel. Wow, I'm having lots of one on ones now. It's great. Anyways, back to the picture. It was a great game. He reminded me of you, Chirac. Lolz. Speaking of which, I think you were having game problems before, Chirac.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th April 2009, 12:47

Ry's screens #1 - Page 5 18661395

Was a great game. Time's good.
Ry
Ry