google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Ry's screens #1

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 24th April 2009, 14:27



An extremely dumb game.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 24th April 2009, 14:28



It was a better game than the last one.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 24th April 2009, 14:31



All those fucking no colored whores. I was done after this game. Too tired to play. This was an alright game. I had fun. There's no dicipline. ><
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 00:16



A one on one with Duracell. I won. Smile
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 00:17



A fun game.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 00:19



Fuck that 700+ pinger noob.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 00:20



Was a fun game. Brooklyn kept knifing. He's good at knifing.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 03:15



It was a 2 on 2 Team Arena match. Italo and I won against Hexx and monocxt. Was a great game. We lost the next one and they took the title back.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 03:16



I had to play with Frooty Stripes becuse I couldn't see shit. I won solo against these two. It looks like we took the title back. :O I decided to take a break here.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 03:21



Now, I didn't win. This's a 1 on 1 with Ice. Ice noob killed me 5 times. It should really be 13-15. Fuck that shit. Learn to plasma. :O Also the game felt fucked up to me. I was playing as raptor on his other server and it was at the speed of 1.75 and then I went back down to 1.42. I felt like I was in slow motion. Lolz. 13-15! Fucking nooby shot gun and nooby rockets. >< It's not hard to aim either one of these two weapons. Shot gun spread attacks and rockets are mass explosions. It's not like you ever try to aim the rockets at the person. Just aim low at the ground at them and let the explosion do the work. My opinion, Ice saw me catching up and decided to noob me. Don't get scared if we 1 on 1 next time, Ice. :O Lolz. :$
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

lol

Post by icekilla on 25th April 2009, 04:55

I only "noobed" you when thats all I had or if that was my first weapon I got. OR, if I ran outta plasma ammo. Otherwise I dont always just start out just shooting rockets and the shotgun unless I had weakened U already or HH. Anyways, like I said...if U want plasma only then U need to go into arena. But I'm still your owner. So bow down and call me KING, lol. king
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 06:31

icekilla wrote:I only "noobed" you when thats all I had or if that was my first weapon I got. OR, if I ran outta plasma ammo. Otherwise I dont always just start out just shooting rockets and the shotgun unless I had weakened U already or HH. Anyways, like I said...if U want plasma only then U need to go into arena. But I'm still your owner. So bow down and call me KING, lol. king

Speaking of who should bow down to who, here's something where I believe I won.

[img][/img]

That's right people, I beat Ice. Looks like the owner's now the owned. :O SIT! I believe you have my crown. king Much better! > : D
As for you using whatever it is, they're still nooby weapons. :O Your half hitter left me on 75 HP, then you noobed me with shoty. > : |
As for running out of plasma ammo, I just run away, change character and change back and this way you can pick up the plasma again. :O
Arena's ok to me. I like Arena Rok Match better though. Same thing as Arena, just with Rok Match levels. Very Happy
I have my crowwwwwwwwwn. ^-^
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 06:34

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:I only "noobed" you when thats all I had or if that was my first weapon I got. OR, if I ran outta plasma ammo. Otherwise I dont always just start out just shooting rockets and the shotgun unless I had weakened U already or HH. Anyways, like I said...if U want plasma only then U need to go into arena. But I'm still your owner. So bow down and call me KING, lol. king

Speaking of who should bow down to who, here's something where I believe I won.

[img][/img]

That's right people, I beat Ice. Looks like the owner's now the owned. :O SIT! I believe you have my crown. king Much better! > : D
As for you using whatever it is, they're still nooby weapons. :O Your half hitter left me on 75 HP, then you noobed me with shoty. > : |
As for running out of plasma ammo, I just run away, change character and change back and this way you can pick up the plasma again. :O
Arena's ok to me. I like Arena Rok Match better though. Same thing as Arena, just with Rok Match levels. Very Happy

I have my crowwwwwwwwwn. ^-^




I forgot to say, Ice was also nooby camouflaging against me. Yellow with Turok and blue and Endtrail. :O Ice's Flash Gordon. I didn't kill Braydon once, which made it a 1 on 1 with Ice. :O
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 06:36



A great 1 on 1 with Foxy. She beat me three games in a row after this one. Lolz. My fingers got cold. : (
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 06:37



The last 1 on 1 with Foxy. She won three games and I won two. Always fun playing with you, Foxy. Smile
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 07:26

I got bored waiting for people, so I decided to write my name in the air with the Flame Thrower. Lolz.



avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 10:31



I would've said this was a great game, except for the next picture I have. This guy's a fucking noob.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 10:35



Vsplayer quit, because I was kicking his ass. Lol. Fucking noob he is. On 16 frags he decides to quit. How annoying. I'm going to kick this guy from my server when he gets 19 frags. It'll be great. There was another guy who joined. Some shoty noob called "Number 1 Player". Lolz. Bullshit. He was fucking shit and quit to. It gets boring when people quit. As if there's another server full of people. Lol. I think it's funny when they come back. Atleast they don't cheat.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 10:55

Ry wrote:

Vsplayer quit, because I was kicking his ass. Lol. Fucking noob he is. On 16 frags he decides to quit. How annoying. I'm going to kick this guy from my server when he gets 19 frags. It'll be great. There was another guy who joined. Some shoty noob called "Number 1 Player". Lolz. Bullshit. He was fucking shit and quit to. It gets boring when people quit. As if there's another server full of people. Lol. I think it's funny when they come back. Atleast they don't cheat.

I didn't get the 20 frags, but because those two quit, I'm the winner. Smile It's why I'm posting this.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 10:59



This one was between me, Koyla and Foxy. I was on fire and slaughtered them both. :$ My hands are warmer now.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 11:02

Just something funny I'd share.





Lol. Fucking noobs these days.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by F!LTHY D!RTY-d30 on 25th April 2009, 13:24

u noob

F!LTHY D!RTY-d30

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry on 25th April 2009, 14:00

F!LTHY D!RTY-d30 wrote:u noob

I sure hope Chirac bans you. Best remove you from everything, this way you can go cheat on another game and let everyone else play and have fun.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Jäger on 25th April 2009, 20:59

Ry wrote:Just something funny I'd share.





Lol. Fucking noobs these days.

lol!
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

LMAO

Post by icekilla on 25th April 2009, 22:53

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:I only "noobed" you when thats all I had or if that was my first weapon I got. OR, if I ran outta plasma ammo. Otherwise I dont always just start out just shooting rockets and the shotgun unless I had weakened U already or HH. Anyways, like I said...if U want plasma only then U need to go into arena. But I'm still your owner. So bow down and call me KING, lol. king

Speaking of who should bow down to who, here's something where I believe I won.

[img][/img]

That's right people, I beat Ice. Looks like the owner's now the owned. :O SIT! I believe you have my crown. king Much better! > : D
As for you using whatever it is, they're still nooby weapons. :O Your half hitter left me on 75 HP, then you noobed me with shoty. > : |
As for running out of plasma ammo, I just run away, change character and change back and this way you can pick up the plasma again. :O
Arena's ok to me. I like Arena Rok Match better though. Same thing as Arena, just with Rok Match levels. Very Happy
I have my crowwwwwwwwwn. ^-^


That's pretty damn funny if you think you really beat me. I wasnt even trying and was just goofing off, I thought U would've noticed that especially when I was using the charge dart. But, once again if U really think U can beat me in Harbor-1 then we can do a private 1 on 1 there. Just let me know. Then U can repost your loss. lol!
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum