turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
destined here...cant get in the servers... ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

destined here...cant get in the servers...

+2
Sniffa Tha Hud
Destined
6 posters

Go down

destined here...cant get in the servers... Empty destined here...cant get in the servers...

Post by Destined 25th March 2011, 01:30

Have most servers been privatized for selected players? I tried joining a PERU server and wasnt allowed entry. Are all T2 servers set up like that? Would be nice to be allowed to play. Open the floodgates of glory!

Destined

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

destined here...cant get in the servers... Empty glad to see an old fp player agin

Post by Sniffa Tha Hud 25th March 2011, 04:07

whats ur ip des and i will make sure u are not blocked Overlords servers are named whorehouse and crazytrane's are bge and if u still have contact with $corpion tell him to reload the old game and give it a try
Sniffa Tha Hud
Sniffa Tha Hud

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

destined here...cant get in the servers... Empty Re: destined here...cant get in the servers...

Post by Destined 25th March 2011, 11:54

ok sent ip to your PM....thanks bro hopefully ill be on tonight 8pm eastern time

Destined

Back to top Go down

destined here...cant get in the servers... Empty Re: destined here...cant get in the servers...

Post by Crazy 25th March 2011, 12:24

Hello Des,

send me your ip n i'll add it to my trusted ip list. Basketball

Twisted Evil

Crazy

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Destined 26th March 2011, 01:50

Im in thanks....well when do you guys meet to play? Its always empty...

Destined

Back to top Go down

Post by Destined 26th March 2011, 02:24

nah i noticed I can get into the server when noone is on...but when I see people on and try to get in all I get is "ignoring world state" Sad

Destined

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 26th March 2011, 08:38

Destined wrote:nah i noticed I can get into the server when noone is on...but when I see people on and try to get in all I get is "ignoring world state" Sad

YOu should try to open port UDP 2010 in your Router Configuration, this fixes the world-state-error

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 26th March 2011, 10:55

u can try what bas said, else i think ice got same problem some time ago, check this thread :

https://turok.forumactif.com/t339-cannot-connect-to-players#8923

"Ok, I can play now!!!!! Finally. I had to enable UDP & TCP Ports 1 - 10000." (Ice)

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Destined 26th March 2011, 13:43

ok i did the dmz..im in hehe...i played with 2 guys and was able to squeeze a win...then 1 guy left and i 1v1 a guy called "1" and won 20-4 so not bad for a return. But still I feel not comfortable with my speed and mouse. I feel like i had to push my mouse to stay in control...sigh gotta find the right setting...what settings you guys use for Horizontal sens and opacity?

Destined

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniffa Tha Hud 26th March 2011, 17:40

Destined wrote:ok i did the dmz..im in hehe...i played with 2 guys and was able to squeeze a win...then 1 guy left and i 1v1 a guy called "1" and won 20-4 so not bad for a return. But still I feel not comfortable with my speed and mouse. I feel like i had to push my mouse to stay in control...sigh gotta find the right setting...what settings you guys use for Horizontal sens and opacity?

on win 7 go to mouse settings in control panel and uncheck smooth mouse and set ur speed there then set it where it feels right in the game hope that helps
Sniffa Tha Hud
Sniffa Tha Hud

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 26th March 2011, 18:12

Destined wrote:ok i did the dmz..im in hehe...i played with 2 guys and was able to squeeze a win...then 1 guy left and i 1v1 a guy called "1" and won 20-4 so not bad for a return. But still I feel not comfortable with my speed and mouse. I feel like i had to push my mouse to stay in control...sigh gotta find the right setting...what settings you guys use for Horizontal sens and opacity?

destined here...cant get in the servers... Horzl
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Destined 26th March 2011, 22:37

thanks guys ill try those settings

Destined

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down