turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 09:19

Hexx wrote:Hmm for sure it's quite a while ago.. but I started reading every post I missed...
And so, everything leads to the next... Everytime Icekilla or somewhere else posted such pics. You come up with a never ending explanation...
And I simply hate this!!!!
I never slept this night reading through all the nonsense, posted here and it annoys me thaaat much, I hate, hate, HAAAATTTEEEE this!!!!!!!
I think I've been reading with some interruptions over 18 hours :PPPP and it sucks, sucks, suuuuucccckkkkssss always reading the same Razz

I think if you imagine the Hexx-way of reading a forum you maybe will write less than you do now, to not make it any harder for me :-D

Lol. How much I type's just me talking basic. Lol. I'm not even trying to type when there's lots to read. =[ XD I think I could only make it longer, not shorter. =[ Lol. =P I think you just read too much in one day, Hexxy. =) Lol. You must've read through over 15 pages of my stuff. :O I have no idea what I've said in most of my posts now. Lol. There's just too much. In that one picture that you quoted, the one where I asked what page it was on, there was no never ending explanation. Lol. I think you read present parts, then past parts. Like the stuff in Off Topic, then stuff over a week ago. Happy reading. Lol. =P
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 09:42

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 64436741

A 1 on 1 with Beefy, AKA Bad Santa. The fucker kept using his trainer. Lol. Rapid fire with torpedos and spears. >=|
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 11:41

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 86042603

An ok game. Roboccop called me a cheat. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 11:42

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Ooot

A good game here. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 11:49

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Ooooj

I stole Highkilla's win. Lol. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 11:50

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Ooooot

A good game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 11:56

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Ooooool

Now, I didn't win this, but I came close to winning. It's KBG Chase, Highkilla and I. I finally got to play with KBG Chase. It was first 1 on 1 with Chase. He's good. At first I lost bad, then I was getting more and more frags and this was the final result. I think this was the fourth level that we played. Maybe fifth.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 12:53

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 13439096

A good game. After this I had a 1 on 1 with Chase. I lost. 20-9. =[ I was doing good on my server against him, but we had to move servers. =( He felt lag. xD I felt nothing. I only felt lag when he used missiles on his server. He naded me too much to. =[ I shouldn't have had said that I hate nades to him. =( It was fun. Still, the only person who I havn't had a 1 on 1 with yet's you, Jager. =( Where you hiding. =( Oh and Brolli. I think that's all. Either way, I do my best on my own server. =] Playing on another server's almost like learning new control settings for me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 14th June 2009, 16:59

LOL, there U go again with ur excuses Ry. Just admit ur defeat and thats that. We dont wanna read all ur excuses. We might actually believe U if U said something every now and then....like once a month, lol. But, its just about every day for U, lmao.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 20:58

Ry wrote:Lol. How much I type's just me talking basic. Lol. I'm not even trying to type when there's lots to read. =[ XD I think I could only make it longer, not shorter. =[ Lol. =P I think you just read too much in one day, Hexxy. =) Lol. You must've read through over 15 pages of my stuff. :O I have no idea what I've said in most of my posts now. Lol. There's just too much. In that one picture that you quoted, the one where I asked what page it was on, there was no never ending explanation. Lol. I think you read present parts, then past parts. Like the stuff in Off Topic, then stuff over a week ago. Happy reading. Lol. =P

You cannot imagine how much I read Razz
It has to be about 30 Pages all at once!!! And 50% Ry text. Wink
Like a torture. :-D
Ok now I'm finally ready.
Today some new threads about some matters I want to ask for help or talk about.
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 01:03

icekilla wrote:LOL, there U go again with ur excuses Ry. Just admit ur defeat and thats that. We dont wanna read all ur excuses. We might actually believe U if U said something every now and then....like once a month, lol. But, its just about every day for U, lmao.

There's no excuses. It's the truth. If you're talking about what I said with the 1 on 1 with Chase. I was playing with him and Highkilla before the 1 on 1 and I even said there that there was lag. I said "Why don't we go to IceKilla's server? =[" and he said that you have noob maps. Lol. I agreed. =D Anyways, there was no lag at all on his server when he restarted it. Only once with missiles. That was the only time I felt a lag. He killed me with missiles and on my screen he was infront of me when he killed me. Lag or auto aim, but I'll say lag, because I felt it. ;] Next time though, I'd like to do a 1 on 1 on my server first, then a 1 on 1 on his server again. Just to compare the two. =] He even said that we needed another server, because he said I get lag on his and he gets lag on mine, but I said that I didn't care and I just wanted a 1 on 1 with him. I did admit my loss, because I obviously talked about it. I had no reason to to talk about it, but I did, why, because I don't care whether I win or lose. Lol. ;]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 11:14

I got two good screens today. =] Here's the first.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 76206109

This was a two on one. Not at first. At first it was just Beefy and I. I got about 4-6 frags. IceKilla joined in and was killing me. Beefy said to two on one me and IceKilla decided to join in on it. I won and they said it didn't count. Lol. They made excuses, saying I got a little extra frags and that IceKilla joined in late. I wasn't against two newb's. I was against two people who know what they're doing. I WIN. =] Nanana, nana, na. =D It was a great game. I felt so challanged from this. I was actually playing better. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 11:15

To add above, Bad Santa's Beefy and Mr. Hit Dat Hoe's IceKilla.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 11:24

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 77003230

The same thing, but this time in City 4 and this time they both started at the same time as me. Beefy said something like "I bet you can't do it again.". He was talking about winning. It looks like I won. :O IceKilla and Beefy were double teaming on me again, but this time it was worse. One would chase me with the Plasma Rifle while the other would use the Cerebral Bore. Lol. Fuckers. XD Not only that, my Death count's huge, that's because I was suicide starting, but I was only doing that because I was against both of them. Beefy told me that I should stop suicide starting and while he was saying this, he was running around with his trainer, rapid firing Bores at me. Lol. I'm talking about 30-50 of those Bores flying towards me and I was getting chased down by 2-4 of those Bores at a time to. Not only that, he put massive damage on his knife, where it could kill you in one hit while you had 100 health. Lol. Hiro joined in and at first he was killing me with them, but then he decided to kill Beefy and IceKilla. Yay. =] What was funny about it was when Beefy would kill IceKilla and try to pass it off as an accident. Lol. It made it so much easier for me to move around with just trying to kill one of both of them. =] XD I had fun and I won. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 11:27

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Ooof

I was one Frag point to winning and Beefy wouldn't let me win, so he joined my team to make the level end. Lol. He even joined Hiro at one point and I killed them both in under 10 seconds. XD Hiro got confused in a team, which I didn't understand.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Empty A sad thought of Ry.

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 11:35

Can see Hexx and other's on the server, but I can't join. Lol. Banned. =( That's just cruel, to clear the ban on weekends, but ban me during the week. Who does that to somebody. Somebody they don't even know. =( Be nice and clear the ban for good. =] Ya? =D
I was just thinking. Am I the only person who's actually on your firewall? Lol. I get the feeling you check here every now and then. ;] I could be beating Hexx instead of being here. =[ If weekends are the best you can do for now, then I'll take it over nothing. Lol. But still.. I just want to play a fun game with those I play with. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Empty Bla bla.

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 11:39

17 people signed on today. :O That's a new record for this website. =] Yay. Lol. I even bother with this because I CAN'T play with the other's. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 Empty Ramble, ramble, ramble.

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 12:03

Hexx's killing newb's when I should be killing him. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th June 2009, 12:20

hahah loool sounds funny what you are doing back then Wink
oh i'm so sorry Ry... I saw you alone in a sever, bui read brb.. and on the other server there was hiro and some others so i joined there...
I didn't thought this is the server you are banned from... Sad
Couldn't you wrote me a pm Ry??? My post slug will come up and tell me about your message. :-D

Hiro did very bad in these games.. I don't know why.. I remembered him as a really really good player... Sad It was really disappointing
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 13:01

Hexx wrote:hahah loool sounds funny what you are doing back then Wink
oh i'm so sorry Ry... I saw you alone in a sever, bui read brb.. and on the other server there was hiro and some others so i joined there...
I didn't thought this is the server you are banned from... Sad
Couldn't you wrote me a pm Ry??? My post slug will come up and tell me about your message. :-D

Hiro did very bad in these games.. I don't know why.. I remembered him as a really really good player... Sad It was really disappointing

Lol. We all have our bad days and our good days. =]
On another subject, my name's red on the forum? The fuck? Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 13:19

I see the little group of [KOP], but you can't post in there. It's more of a display thing. Lol.

PS
Chirac, Hope, Carlos and Beefy, AKA Bad Santa are in [KOP] to. =) Their name's have to be red to.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 13:20

To Chirac.
And "TheFox". Foxy's in [KOP] to. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 13:24

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 76153364

The finishing game with Highkilla. He had 154 health at one point in the game. In this level. Lol. Impossible. He said he was picking up +10 health to get to 154 health. Lol. Unless he meant something else, which I can understand, because I know English isn't his first language.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th June 2009, 13:27

Ry's screens #1 - Page 37 57895163

This was funny. Not a single Death. My fourth perfect screen. =] Highkilla kept running for the nade launcher and I was camping that weapon. Lol. He was saying that he was going to quit, because I wasn't letting him get the nade launcher. Lol. He managed to get it once though, but he died. =D He finally took my advice to grab the Plasma Rifle to try to kill me to get the nade launcher, because he was just running up at me with a Pistol. Lol! XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th June 2009, 13:30

Ry wrote:I see the little group of [KOP], but you can't post in there. It's more of a display thing. Lol.

PS
Chirac, Hope, Carlos and Beefy, AKA Bad Santa are in [KOP] to. =) Their name's have to be red to.

I don't know if it's only me but I can post in it...
Try it again Ry, now i've started two threads
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next