turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 04:35

Ry wrote:I thought this was a weird thing to see. This's mostly directed at you, Hexx. It looks like we have a racist in [KOP]. =( [KOP] Fantom doesn't like German people. =( I was trying to get Fetz to join [KOP] and he said he would, but who knows. I'll have to wait and see. I also tried to get his ICQ, whatever else, but he says that he has nothing. Fantom's Polish. I tried to get his ICQ, but got no response. He might've not understood me or didn't see what I had said and was playing the game. It can happen. Anyways, here's the screens.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Ooooa

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Oooooob

He says everybody in Poland hates Germans. Weird. I think something like this means they should get booted from the clan. I don't like the idea of having somebody who's racist in the clan. You're a nice guy, Hexx. Maybe he's just a kid and doesn't know any better. Maybe he's seen one too many movies and watched too much television. When I see him again, I'll have a word with him, but if his mind doesn't change, I want him out of [KOP]. Most people in [KOP] are German and they're all nice people.

I see your point Ry!!!!!
I also agree with you Ry, I dont want some racistic people in KOP, but maybe it will settle down...
Lool Fetzdichweg is from Austria??? :-D Coool I didn't know...
The problem with our polish friends maybe is caused by the trouble from the 2nd world war.....
It could also be that they are enviously looking at German life style... I don't know...
I remember I played a good Team Arena Game with Fantom.... And If he keeps his racism thoughts in his mind it's ok... But if he goes against our other members we shouldn't allow this...
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 04:40

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Jjjjjjjj

Owned them all fast. I play better after I get to eat. =] Nobody's around at this time for me. =(
On another subject. Hexx, or anybody who speaks German. How do I say "Please pick red." in German? Lolz. Some guy Hammerhart's always Endtrail. Either regular or blue and I can't see no color good and Endtrail blue's just as bad. =[ I've already thought about using a translator, but it's not the same. I used it once to speak to somebody who was German and he said that there were pieces missing and lots of it didn't make sense, though the translator said it was real. I think Rod or Rood means red in German, but I don't think he understood me. =( "Pick rood, pick rod.", no answer. >_<

Looool how fun :-D
I hope never answered it before...
The easiest and shortest way to translate it would be: "Bitte nimm rot!" or "Kannst du bitte die Farbe rot nehmen?"
something like this...
For some reason I don't like german speach :-D
It's so circuitous. Completely different from English!!! I love English Smile
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 05:16

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:I have a mystery for you people to solve. It was Carlos and I. 1 on 1 in Marshes 1. This person enters the game and this person dies in a way which's impossible to die in this level. Here's the screen.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Jjja

I thought that this was weird, but something else happened after this person's death. You know the part of the level where you get the Firestorm Cannon and you have to shoot the lock off the opening of the cage so that the cage opens? Well, after this guy's death, the cage door was shut and there was no lock on it and I had shot the lock off earlier in the game and now the cage door's closed. I took a picture.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 37358236

I even tried shooting where the lock would be, just incase the lock had came back, but invisible, but there was nothing there. Can anybody explain the person's death? Falling and getting killed in Marshes 1 is impossible. Was this person using a trainer? I had no other explanation as to how this person died.
Has the cage thing ever happened to anybody? =o!!!!!!!!! More unravelling mysteries for Turok 2. :O

That's a good point, that the person could be playing in another level....

I have to tell another funny story myself.
It's about some players.
There was a player who joined my Team Rock Server, where I wanted to test my kill strings. And although i permanently opened and closed the server one personn stayed at the server all the time... This person called himself "Mutant" or something like this.
I'm wondering how it's possible to stay at a closed server...
The same matter is with my friend Sanctanox, I played with today... He was hosting his Server (dedicated) and after closing the gm_win32modified.exe he was still at the server and could run around.....
that's soo sick...
One time before I hosted my team Arena server and the start level was Talisman Room, he joined it and i closed the server. I changed the levels in the gm.cfg and restarted the server and he was still on but i the talisman room and i was in the room with the tentacles...
so strange, we went out of the for us visible area.... he still had the 1HP and plasma as only weapon setting, but I had more weapons and 111 Health so sick he joined a team and I joined a team and we could play together although we played at diferent levels and with different settings, it was kinda cool :-D

Someone else had this strange experience before?

I'm sure it was Mutane. He's the closest name that I've seen to Mutant. As for the server thing, I have no idea. All those stories of your's are new to me. I've never been able to run around once the server's been closed. It always stops and shows some ping thing. Once I was able to run around in Arena when nobody else was there. Lol. Then it stopped. I don't know if that's normal or not.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 05:18

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Oooooooooov

A great game here. [KOP] Fighter's not the real guy. That's D30. He was using his trainer with his name. Butch was there. All on your server Ice. Kudos to the bullshit that goes on there.
I also saw Highkilla and he had LDB clan tag on. I asked him about it and he said Geryson asked him to join. I'm sure they speak the same language and can communicate well with each other. I told him he had to choose which clan to stay in, because he couldn't be in both. Thinking about it now, I should've asked him to be a spy in LDB. Rats! =( We could've used some insider intel. Lol. Highkilla chose to stick with [KOP]. =D I'll understand if he wants to go back to LDB though. I can't speak his language, but he's a great guy to play with.

Lool Ry are you kidding???
A spy from us in LDB???
What interesting infos could they share that are somehow interesting for anyone????
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 05:21

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Oooooooooov

A great game here. [KOP] Fighter's not the real guy. That's D30. He was using his trainer with his name. Butch was there. All on your server Ice. Kudos to the bullshit that goes on there.
I also saw Highkilla and he had LDB clan tag on. I asked him about it and he said Geryson asked him to join. I'm sure they speak the same language and can communicate well with each other. I told him he had to choose which clan to stay in, because he couldn't be in both. Thinking about it now, I should've asked him to be a spy in LDB. Rats! =( We could've used some insider intel. Lol. Highkilla chose to stick with [KOP]. =D I'll understand if he wants to go back to LDB though. I can't speak his language, but he's a great guy to play with.

Lool Ry are you kidding???
A spy from us in LDB???
What interesting infos could they share that are somehow interesting for anyone????

Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 05:21

Ry wrote:I'm sure it was Mutane. He's the closest name that I've seen to Mutant. As for the server thing, I have no idea. All those stories of your's are new to me. I've never been able to run around once the server's been closed. It always stops and shows some ping thing. Once I was able to run around in Arena when nobody else was there. Lol. Then it stopped. I don't know if that's normal or not.

Exactly Ry... I am wondering the same thing... If a server closes, the game stucks and then some ping is shown...
I don't know what's special about thoose 2 players...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 05:25

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:I'm sure it was Mutane. He's the closest name that I've seen to Mutant. As for the server thing, I have no idea. All those stories of your's are new to me. I've never been able to run around once the server's been closed. It always stops and shows some ping thing. Once I was able to run around in Arena when nobody else was there. Lol. Then it stopped. I don't know if that's normal or not.

Exactly Ry... I am wondering the same thing... If a server closes, the game stucks and then some ping is shown...

I think it might just be your server. It sounds like you've been having lots of server problems. When I edited too much in my killstrings, I was having problems with my server. It kept booting people out of the game. Lol. Maybe you've edited too much in the file and it's causing all of these server problems for you. =[ If you're not sure if it's the killstrings, next time when you make your server, make it with the default killstrings and see what happens. That's what I did. If problems continue, then who knows what it might be. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*SANTA 14th June 2009, 05:27

Hexx wrote:

That sometimes happens when the hosts internet connection is unstable/fluctuating

kBg*SANTA

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 05:32

icekilla wrote:Ry is...well...the SS sums it up pretty much. lol!

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Ghfhd10

Hey iceman... It's enough... always those lame shots....
For the first this is a Ry-Screen Thread
So it's for pics from Ry....

If you want to show your victories about Ry do it in yourr own thread....
It makes me sad reading all the endless complaining about each other!!!!

I respect you as a really good player ice, but that's not the way you should response on Ry...
I think it's nonsense and only stupid babbling around....
If you cant talk serious or better friendly with each other, so stop the conversation and wait until you better get along with each other...

It's not because it's annoying reading Ry's explanations and your endless taunts against Ry.
It's good that Chirac has closed the Ry aka noob thread since it's only trash talk, and your never ending taunts will turn this Thread into another trash talk thread and that's not how this thread is supposed to be.

That's my opinion.
I hope this will help you getting along with each other!!!
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*SANTA 14th June 2009, 05:34

Hexx wrote:

I respect you as a really good player ice, but that's not the way you should response on Ry...
If you cant talk serious or better friendly with each other, so stop the conversation and wait until you better get along with each other...

It's not because it's annoying reading Ry's explanations and your endless taunts against Ry.
It's good that Chirac has closed the Ry aka noob thread since it's only trash talk, and your never ending taunts will turn this Thread into another trash talk thread and that's not how this thread is supposed to be.

That's my opinion.

lol!

P.S.Make arena ry

kBg*SANTA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 05:35

To Bad Santa:
Hmm ok, this maybe could be the reason... We have to observe this special circumstances for a while...

To Ry:
No I think I don't have much trouble hosting the server...
I will post later a thread about my killstringexperiences...
Simply wait for this
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 05:36

Hexx wrote:

That's my opinion.

What page did IceKilla post this picture on? I'm a little confused by all of this and would like to see what was said on that page. Lol. I'm tying to find the page, but I've got so much. XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 05:38

Lol Beefy. Wait. =x XD Soon. Just plasma and knife?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*SANTA 14th June 2009, 05:43

Ry wrote:Lol Beefy. Wait. =x XD Soon. Just plasma and knife?

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Hellyeahp

kBg*SANTA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 05:45

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:

That's my opinion.

What page did IceKilla post this picture on? I'm a little confused by all of this and would like to see what was said on that page. Lol. I'm tying to find the page, but I've got so much. XD

Ok, I found the page. Lol. It's ok, Hexx, that picture was long before that rubbish in Off Topic. I don't think IceKilla was serious about that picture though. IceKilla kept copying Hector and I with what character and color we had, to confuse Hector and I. Lol. I couldn't play good because I kept getting confused by it all. Lol. From my response to that picture on that page, I didn't take IceKilla's post serious at all. Lol. =] [KOP] rules. =$ x]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th June 2009, 05:46

*BaD* Santa wrote:
Ry wrote:Lol Beefy. Wait. =x XD Soon. Just plasma and knife?

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Hellyeahp

XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm restarting my PC now. Look at the server list in 3 minutes. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 14th June 2009, 05:48

LOL, WTF.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 05:51

Hmm for sure it's quite a while ago.. but I started reading every post I missed...
And so, everything leads to the next... Everytime Icekilla or somewhere else posted such pics. You come up with a never ending explanation...
And I simply hate this!!!!
I never slept this night reading through all the nonsense, posted here and it annoys me thaaat much, I hate, hate, HAAAATTTEEEE this!!!!!!!
I think I've been reading with some interruptions over 18 hours :PPPP and it sucks, sucks, suuuuucccckkkkssss always reading the same Razz

I think if you imagine the Hexx-way of reading a forum you maybe will write less than you do now, to not make it any harder for me :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 05:59

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Oooox

A great game here.

WTF??? A GREEN Observer???
How is that possible???
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 06:03

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 49744108

A great game here. Was fun. =) Marty's great to play with. His name reminds me of the movies, Back To The Future. What an awesome trilogy. I feel like watching it now. Good thing I have it all on DVD. =D I might watch all three later. =)
An update on what happened in my server while I was away. Highkilla fucked it up and everybody quit. He's made it to the banlist now. Fucking pissed off about this shit. Why can't you fucking idiots go to another game and fuck it up there among many others who fuck it up. I'm sure they have a server made just for cheaters. Case closed on Highkilla. Maybe VSPlayer to. They were speaking German. I'll have to use a translator to break it down to English and see what the conversation was about. I'm such a pro detective.

Loool I like this side of you :-D
T2 Police Investigator :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 06:14

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 98677583

Hexx and I beating Hope and Beefy. It was a great game.

Jop indeed it was!!!

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Ooonns

I was taking this screen just to show all the people in [KOP] playing. Beefy tried on the [KOP] clan tag. Whether he keeps it or not, we'll see. This was just awesome. Hexx, Hope, Beefy and I were bashing on Jac and Bad in some of the games. Lol. I wanted Jac to join in on the bashing against Bad. A [KOP] bashing on LDB. Lol. Brolli joined in a little later and then left. This was just a fun game. Hexx found it to be too much for him, which I didn't understand. Lol. He quit to go and play Rok Match. He said there were too many people, even though we were all on the same team. Lol.

It's like this... I found out, that games with too much people aren't my style... Simply because I can't concentrate if everything around me fuzzles around :-D
4 or even 6 players are ok but to play with more it's really hard for me... Epecially if they do an all-on-one-place-battle... If they fight several battles across the Level its ok, but fighting and always getting hit from behind its annoying... Razz
Maybe I will learn how to fight much enemies but now I'm yet not as good enough for this.
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 06:27

icekilla wrote:LoL, I just went back into his server 5 times over n over, lol. I kept changing my IP #. Anyways, he thinks I was involved in him being block from crazys server. Well you can make sure he is never allowed to play in my server, cuz I really had enuf of this dumbass. He really does need to go to a corner and think about all that he has done wrong, lol. But knowing him, hes always right, and ofcourse hes gunna include his exuses. Anywho, I will download ZAP to make sure he never sees or joins my server again. I think badass should do the same. Cya later Ry. Oh wait...no I wont. lol!

When you mention it...
What's about Badass's Arena server??? Why did it warp extrem badly last time?
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*SANTA 14th June 2009, 07:32

Nice score! 100-8.And Ry calls me a noob.gg ry lol!

Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Bauiuirta

kBg*SANTA

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*SANTA 14th June 2009, 07:32

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Oooox

A great game here.

WTF??? A GREEN Observer???
How is that possible???

Yes its possible,I was using v1.03 at that time

kBg*SANTA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th June 2009, 07:36

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 36 Ooomxs

Another great game. I kept targeting Hexx. Lol. =D Pingu's Highkilla. Lol.

Arrggg - Never, never, never gonna loose at this level :PPPP
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next