turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 06:42

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:I'm not about to read your stories. I'll make this quick and simple. Exuses. If U want a rematch, then tell me. This time its in my server though cuz ur server still warps.

Bla, bla. Was truth, not stories, so stop making excuses and bullshitting in your posts. You lag on your server. I can't move normal on your server. That's why we played on mine. On your server, my game freezes up at times when you shoot from your Plasma Rifle, then the game goes slow for about one second and then it goes back to normal speed. You warp more on your server than you do on mine, so I don't understand. You didn't complain once about any warp on my server. You only warped once, like last time, but this warp was different and I told you about it.

I didnt say anything about the warp cuz I had already told U what ur server does. Well, tomorrow we'll use crazys server and see if that helps. Adios amiga.

Tell him to change the SpeedMultiplier to 1.42. I'm not used to 1.45.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 14th May 2009, 06:52

yeah and an ice cream and 100 dollars to. Wink
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 07:03

Admin wrote:yeah and an ice cream and 100 dollars to. Wink

Am I being mocked? :O !!!!!!!!! Lolz. The speed in his server's too fast for me. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 07:48

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 56072830

Almost a perfect game. This guy quit before, then joined back, because there were no other servers with people in them. Lol. He's a noob. He quit on me on the next level. Somebody else joined, pretending to be you, Chirac. Lolz. My guess, the same person who was pretending to be me on Ice's server. They have multi IP's. This time I saved the log, so I got them all. : ) Hello banlist.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 14th May 2009, 08:09

good job ! could you add his ip in your ban list plz?
even if his ip can change the last solution is to use the ban ip range with fire wall. why i cant host a f...g server .... i could ban with my firewall. Sad
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 09:38

Admin wrote:good job ! could you add his ip in your ban list plz?
even if his ip can change the last solution is to use the ban ip range with fire wall. why i cant host a f...g server .... i could ban with my firewall. Sad

You still can't host a server? Shit. x_x This person knows how to change their IP like D30, so IP ban ranging won't always work against this person. I'll do it another day. Too lazy right now. :$ Keeping an eye on my server for anybody who joins. Even so, it looks like I'm the only person who has a server working where they actually ban people who are cheaters. Your server problems are weird. scratch Wish I could help more. : ( What if you uninstalled all your firewall stuff, uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game without the firewall installed, to see if it works and if it does, then install your firewall again? Maybe your computer just needs a clean.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th May 2009, 12:25

Jo Chirac at least one postive comment to me song rewriting :-D

And to Icekilla and Ry please, could you stop this constantly and annoying talking about warp...
One short notice about it in your post is enough for everyone who reads it...

It's so annoying to read warp in every sentence of you.

Fair and good games for all Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th May 2009, 13:03

Hexx wrote:
Jo Chirac at least one postive comment to me song rewriting :-D

And to Icekilla and Ry please, could you stop this constantly and annoying talking about warp...
One short notice about it in your post is enough for everyone who reads it...

It's so annoying to read warp in every sentence of you.

Fair and good games for all Wink

I wasn't talking about warp. One post about it doesn't mean people are going to read it. Have you actually seen my thread, start to finish? As if everybody's going to go through it page by page. If he warps, I'll say it. Show me where I say warp in every sentence. I say one thing once and leave it at that in the post. If I say something else in another post, it's because it's another post and like I said above, not everybody might read the previous one and even still, it was my game I was in and if somebody warped and I died because of it, I'll say it, if I feel it's needed.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 14th May 2009, 13:43

For example this post of you...

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:I'm not about to read your stories. I'll make this quick and simple. Exuses. If U want a rematch, then tell me. This time its in my server though cuz ur server still warps.

Bla, bla. Was truth, not stories, so stop making excuses and bullshitting in your posts. You lag on your server. I can't move normal on your server. That's why we played on mine. On your server, my game freezes up at times when you shoot from your Plasma Rifle, then the game goes slow for about one second and then it goes back to normal speed. You warp more on your server than you do on mine, so I don't understand. You didn't complain once about any warp on my server. You only warped once, like last time, but this warp was different and I told you about it.

and the posts before, only talking about lagging and warping on the other's server...
What is this for?
You had a match and good is.. Wait until the nexet one post your comment and ready...
That's my opinion and it doesn't only turns on Ry butt also on Icekilla...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 01:02

Hexx wrote:For example this post of you...

Ry wrote:

and the posts before, only talking about lagging and warping on the other's server...
What is this for?
You had a match and good is.. Wait until the nexet one post your comment and ready...

That's my opinion and it doesn't only turns on Ry butt also on Icekilla...

It was a completely different post compared to the one before. Unlike you, not everybody reads everything. I never said anything about lagging and warping in the previous post. In that quote of your's, I'm not saying the same thing over and over again. It's called description. I say warp lots, but it's about different things. :S I did have a good match. I had fun, but when I read his shit, that game was no longer fun. You seem to be getting inbetween something which you're weren't involved in to begin with, so I don't see how your words reflect about the match, if it was a 1 on 1 with Ice and I. Your words have been confusing me more and more lately. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 01:06

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 84096268

A 1 on 1 with this noob. I call him a noob because he quit on me in the next level. I was using other weapons instead of the Plasma Rifle, because I didn't want to kill him straight away. When you keep killing them in one hit, they quit on you. How annoying.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 01:08

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 48787285

A different game. An extremely different game. I have no idea what Jac was doing, but it was different. I had fun though.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 Empty one vs one ry,..

Post by B@D@SS 15th May 2009, 05:38

since u forgot to add the screen shot i will... na im just fuckin with ya il post it in my ss section... but ry took a stompin in a one vs one today... 20 to 3.. it was 19 to 2 and it come down to last frag and we killed each other... so far thats 2 rok match levels in my favor... il give u a lil while... and let u have another stab at the title in the future..
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 Empty for fun 1 vs 1

Post by B@D@SS 15th May 2009, 06:00

ry was only person playin on t2 and from what i could tell from gamespy looked lonely... so i joined in for a round... ps.. ry you should really learn how to swim.,...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/13/76/60/66/ryfun210.jpg
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 06:38

No screen, just a short story. Did a 1 on 1 against Bad. Lost badly. 20-3. xD I think that's my worst game ever. I don't think I've ever gotten a lower score than that on a 1 on 1 game. Lolz. Almost every kill against me was on the first or the second shot. I love it when I have days like those. Lolz. They're the best. The worst thing about it, he only used the Plasma Rifle. There was no lag either. This has to be the first game where I have no excuses to come up with, not that I make excuses. =$ XD I like Bad's 360 degree twirly spin in the air. Lolz. I seriously don't know how he does that. I try it myself, but it messes my whole control system I have.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 06:40

B@D@SS wrote:since u forgot to add the screen shot i will... na im just fuckin with ya il post it in my ss section... but ry took a stompin in a one vs one today... 20 to 3.. it was 19 to 2 and it come down to last frag and we killed each other... so far thats 2 rok match levels in my favor... il give u a lil while... and let u have another stab at the title in the future..

Lol. I didn't forget to add, I had it typed out and then you joined the server, so I played and continued playing. Lol. I just came to click "Send" and had to sign in again. I just saw what you said after I posted what it was. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 06:45

B@D@SS wrote:ry was only person playin on t2 and from what i could tell from gamespy looked lonely... so i joined in for a round... ps.. ry you should really learn how to swim.,...

I wasn't lonely. :O I was here doing a post or two while I waited for your fantastic server which crashed to get made. :O Lolz.
I can swim. Ice's server lags for me at times. You did lag on my screen at times, but not as bad as Ice. After you left in City 4, I had to hit the other guy 2-3 times for him to die. Everybody was getting half hitters. What bullshit.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 06:49

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 82474683

Hexx and I winning a Team Arena together. Ownage. I would've put this in his picture section and not in mine, because I was on 0 frags and Hexx did it all, but as we were getting towards the end, I was owning, so I feel it deserves to be in my thread as much as it deserves to be in his.
I said "Bad got scared." because he said he wasn't going to try to knife and when I was killing everybody fast, he went back to his knifing tricks, but it didn't work. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 06:51

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 85480885

This was a good game, all except for the lag. I kept getting half hitters against jinks. It was annoying. 2-3 hits each time. Argh.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th May 2009, 10:48

B@D@SS wrote:ry was only person playin on t2 and from what i could tell from gamespy looked lonely... so i joined in for a round... ps.. ry you should really learn how to swim.,...

To Badass: Oh my god, how can you play in such a color disaster???
It looks uglier I've ever could imagine....

To Ry:
Like I said in another post I'm sorry... Maybe it's because of a lack of my english skills... Don't mind...
By the way. I've searched for this word enginuity (uups i mixed uo the characters :-D) and found it here:
http://www.dict.cc/german-english/Einfallsreichtum.html

Cool Screenshot of this Arena Fight, my best dance ever :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 12:30

Hexx wrote:

To Badass: Oh my god, how can you play in such a color disaster???
It looks uglier I've ever could imagine....

To Ry:
Like I said in another post I'm sorry... Maybe it's because of a lack of my english skills... Don't mind...
By the way. I've searched for this word enginuity (uups i mixed uo the characters :-D) and found it here:
http://www.dict.cc/german-english/Einfallsreichtum.html

Cool Screenshot of this Arena Fight, my best dance ever :-D

It's ok. : ) I felt like you were on the attack against me for something. Lolz. Was wondering what was going on.
Good news about the clan. Three new members. :O One's super pro to. I'll post the pictures soon. : )
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 12:34

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 20333116

A great game. See Highkiller and Jacquess Mortee? They're both in [KOP] now, except Jac changed his name to "[KOP] Sorrow something". Lolz. Jac's awesome. Killer's good to. Why? Coz he warps. He's warp kills people. :O XD But he's also good with the Plasma Rifle. He also speaks German, Hexx. : ) Lots of people who speak German. Highkiller even speaks German. The fuck's with Germany and this prehistoric game? :O Brolli must be right about this game being new over there. xD I'll have to brush up on my German skills, as I've been trying with my Spanish skills. Dante says I insult the Spanish language when I try to speak it. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 12:36

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 26003243

Another great game. See Time? Time's also in [KOP]. The three new members there. : ) I'll have to update the clan list. :O So tired. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th May 2009, 12:40

Ry's screens #1 - Page 20 Jjjo

Here it is. One of the clan pictures. From what I last knew, they're still on the game. [KOP] Sorrow*J is Jacquess Mortee. He says he can take down Ice EZPZ in Arena and take down the other members of LDB EZPZ in Arena, except for Dante. Is he full of himself, or is he the chosen one [KOP] has been looking for to take down LDB. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 15th May 2009, 19:05

Wow, great work Ry!!!
tell them to register here too!!!
so thy can take part at the tournament
Hexx
Hexx