turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 08:01

To the pciture above. Nvm what I said. Lolz. xD That was the first game. Was a fair game, but I was lagging bad. I restarted it before and now it's smooth. =)
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 2nd June 2009, 08:14

Yea, thats exuse 197,395,205 in your book! I know that exuse when I see it!
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:03

icekilla wrote:Yea, thats exuse 197,395,205 in your book! I know that exuse when I see it!

Lol. I'm serious. I think I was the only person who felt lag. Turgor said he was ok, but I had to restart my server and when I did, there was no more lag. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:05

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 70450153

A great game with great people. I beat Hope by 1. =$ I hate losing by 1 frag. XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:07

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Oooc

This started out as a 1 on 1 with VinAvril, but then Dante joined in. I still won. It was a great game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:08

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Oooon

Me kicking Turgor's ass. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:10

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Ooooo

This was a 1 on 1 with Turgor in City 4. I won, not by much, but at one point of the game, it was something like 13-5 and then he got frag after frag in a row. =[ It was a great game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:12

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Oooooo

A 1 on 1 with VSPlayer. It was a funny game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:13

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Ooooooo

Another great game here. Lots of good games happened today. Fun to play.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:15

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Oooooooor

A game with Turgor and other's. The other's quit.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:17

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Ooooooooo

Just a great game. So many good people to play with today. Such fun. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:19

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Oooooooooo

A game between Turgor, Narco and I. Was a great game. So much fun. =) Already tired out from playing and I still gots lots of time left. !
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 10:25

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 Ooooooooooo

A great 1 on 1 with VSPlayer.
On another subject, because I couldn't Reply to the locked topic, I'd like to say thanks for the gratz, Davis. Lolz. Also, I never trash talk players. Not saying that you said that. I'm just saying. When I talk big, I'm not serious. I'm just playing around. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 11:38

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 84837459

It was a 1 on 1 with Dustnuarss AKA Hooligan. Owned him.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 2nd June 2009, 22:49

in this game it's not all about owning some1...

Why do you upload the screenshots of every game that you win?
When i joined this forum i thought "wow he might own.." and then i've seen the screenshots that ice uploaded where he played with u..
are these screenshots a proof of the major skill of a player or what? Maybe thinks like these happen too: Some players just play and fuck around and aren't serious in any way, or AFK for a few minutes, and 5 minutes later they see a screenshot of them "getting owned" in this forum. nice job! Ah but i think you would say something like "he was afk for 3 minutes and couldnt get frags" in the post to the screenshot or something.
i've taken screenshots of really nice games with lot of good players, too. But you take a screenshot of every game that you win, and tell a story that some1 had a netbreak and about some screenshots that "dont count". I still wonder for what the fuck they should count at all...

Am i bullshitting to you now again, or how do you call this, my friend?

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd June 2009, 01:29

kBg*Basber wrote:in this game it's not all about owning some1...

Why do you upload the screenshots of every game that you win?
When i joined this forum i thought "wow he might own.." and then i've seen the screenshots that ice uploaded where he played with u..
are these screenshots a proof of the major skill of a player or what? Maybe thinks like these happen too: Some players just play and fuck around and aren't serious in any way, or AFK for a few minutes, and 5 minutes later they see a screenshot of them "getting owned" in this forum. nice job! Ah but i think you would say something like "he was afk for 3 minutes and couldnt get frags" in the post to the screenshot or something.
i've taken screenshots of really nice games with lot of good players, too. But you take a screenshot of every game that you win, and tell a story that some1 had a netbreak and about some screenshots that "dont count". I still wonder for what the fuck they should count at all...

Am i bullshitting to you now again, or how do you call this, my friend?

Lol.
As for the pictures with Ice, he uploads the worst one of them all in my thread. The ones before that I do good and if anything I almost win at times. Also, if he's decided to blend, I don't think anything of the screen shown. I only can play at my best once I've got food in my gut to. Most of the time I play with people, I'm not ready to play, but I still play. When I actually play, you people are usually in bed.
All my screens are from people who played from the start. If they went AFK, I'll say that they went AFK. Sometimes I don't have to say much about a screen, because it shows how long some players have been in the game for. Sometimes people quit on me and other's join and I end it and it doesn't show much, but it does show I was winning at some point and the people who joined in when the other's quit could've came close to winning in the short amount of time, but I've never once said anything about me owning them, because I know just how long they were in the game for. I'll always say if they were AFK or not playing. I won't ever say that I've beaten somebody who wasn't playing.
I don't recall saying anything about a picture of me saying that I beat somebody when they got cut off. :S I'd like to see this.
I'll say a screen doesn't count if people blend against me.
You might be bullshitting me again. Where's the post of me saying somebody who had a netbreak? I know for a fact that I've never once said the word "netbreak" on this forum. If somebody had a netbreak in the game and I took a picture of me winning, when they might've won, then that's not my problem. They might've won. There's no possibility in actually knowing. If I win, it's because I won. Whether I won because of the netbreak, nobody will ever know. I do remember saying something about Dante once. That's the only thing. If that's what you read, then I'd like you to tell me what page it was on, just so I know that you weren't bullshitting me.
As for the pictures you take of these "good" people. That's your opinion about them. I'm sure I'd share the same opinion, if I knew them. If I don't know them, I just don't think anything of it. Most of my screens are of people who I consider good. If they're not good to you, that's your opinion, but careful what you say, because I've played with lots of people who can dance and fire a gun.
I made a post a while ago. This whole subhect was already talked about in my picture thread. I'll find the page. I'm not saying it all over again. Lol. It's a good thing Badass doesn't post much. Can just search his posts and find it ezpz instead of having to go page by page. Lol. Just two pages. Page 12 and page 13 in my picture thread. Just scroll and look for what it is that you asked about the whole amount of screens in my picture thread.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd June 2009, 06:26

To Basber.
To add above, these are the type of screens that Ice doesn't show.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 86877305

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 11215081

There was another, but I didn't think of saving it then. When we were in the second level, I thought I'd save it to show you. He picks the worst one out of them all. =[ Today I did good though. Almost got him. =[ One day I'll get him on all three. =[! Ignore the deaths. Lolz. Ice kept chasing me in City 4 with the Firestorm Cannon and the Shot Gun and in City 2, he kept trying to blow me up with missiles. =[ I kept suiciding. XD Lolz. Got to knife him a few times to death though. That was fun. =] I'm getting better with the knife. Lol at his Pain and this's why I never play a Pain game. =D Pain's ezpz to get. When I get to eat, I can play better. =] Now one of my finger's cramped. It's been like this for the past day now. =[ =( The knuckle hurts. =(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 3rd June 2009, 06:43

Ry wrote:To Basber.
To add above, these are the type of screens that Ice doesn't show.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 86877305

Ry's screens #1 - Page 29 11215081

There was another, but I didn't think of saving it then. When we were in the second level, I thought I'd save it to show you. He picks the worst one out of them all. =[ Today I did good though. Almost got him. =[ One day I'll get him on all three. =[! Ignore the deaths. Lolz. Ice kept chasing me in City 4 with the Firestorm Cannon and the Shot Gun and in City 2, he kept trying to blow me up with missiles. =[ I kept suiciding. XD Lolz. Got to knife him a few times to death though. That was fun. =] I'm getting better with the knife. Lol at his Pain and this's why I never play a Pain game. =D Pain's ezpz to get. When I get to eat, I can play better. =] Now one of my finger's cramped. It's been like this for the past day now. =[ =( The knuckle hurts. =(

OH YEA! I forgot to post that SS of the 1 vs 1 in City-4. I could've beaten you worse than that but I just wanted to see how much pain I could get to, lol. 3139 pain and 20 frags! Fuck yea! lol!
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd June 2009, 06:56

To Ice.
Bullshit. I would've won if you stopped whoring the nades at me like rain from the sky, firing miniature bullets in rapid fire, with 90% missing, but still getting hit from that POS weapon, the Shot Gun spreader which shoots from..

Here to here.

As far as your nooby rockets go, I've being able to dodge that shit ezpz from you now. Muhahaha. I remember how those rockets would be a quick killer against me. Not anymore. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd June 2009, 06:58

ALSO, the only reason you got high Pain was because I kept suiciding, otherwise you wouldn't have had gotten shit, other than regular nooby Pain from nooby weapons that you used. I want an editing system. >_< QWEEWQweqeq
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd June 2009, 06:59

Lol. You whore. I make a post and you sneak attax back on the forum. =[ Go to bed. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 3rd June 2009, 06:59

LoL, ok. Next time Arena Rok - City-4, plasma, 1 health, U and me. No exuses.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd June 2009, 07:01

icekilla wrote:LoL, ok. Next time Arena Rok - City-4, plasma, 1 health, U and me. No exuses.

Ok, but I make server.
Aw, some kBg guy was in Arena. =[ He left. What a fuck. Wanted to verse him. He's good. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 3rd June 2009, 07:01

By the way... YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd June 2009, 07:02

icekilla wrote:By the way... YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

Lol. You're just sick. =( I'm not playing. =(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next