turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by icekilla 31st May 2009, 16:34

Ry wrote:To Butch.
100% agreed. Also, Bad Lizard's on Ice's server now and he's fragging the levels. You won't believe how many fucking pictures I got of this now. I'll put them all up here for now, even though I have to update my banlist.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Jjjjl

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Jjjjjjz

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Jjjjjjj

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Jjjjjjjj

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Jjjjjjjjj

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Jjjjjjjjjjq

He did all of this for no reason. Other than he was bored again. Fucking the game up for everybody. He's still doing it to. This's just some of the pictures out of the many he's done. I stopped taking pictures, because as you people can see, that's enough pictures. Ice, seriously, have the fucking nards to do something about this guy, would you. How you can keep your mouth closed about people fucking it up for others, I have no idea. I've also come to realise something. I don't care if I'm banned from that other server. That guy considers himself a mentor. He's a fucking joke, that's what he is. Defending somebody like Bad Lizard's just pathetic. He's the exact opposite of a mentor. You know he won't do this shit if you're there, Ice, but even still, it's not right for him to be fucking it up for everybody. I'm more than sure your PC could handle a firewall. If my 13th Century PC can handle a firewall, I'm sure your's can to. If only I had more knowledge about certain things. Why does such a tiny game of today, a game which no longer exist, have to have the worst people in it as if it's the biggest and newest game with thousands and thousands of people.

Before U go any further. I'm not sure if this "OBSERVER" dude is even mick. I just checked the IP#'s and I seen D30's IP # alot. Also, his ping seems kinda low for Mick. I'm just saying this because usually Mick would still be with his normal char which is Endtrail and not Telset. It's like he doesnt care if people know its him or not. That's why I don't think that "OBSERVER" is him. But, I could be wrong, but U need stronger proof than that. Cuz I know Pingoramalama was him, cuz I talked to him earlier with that name.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 00:49

To Ice.
Just lol. I never go any further than I have to. I went as far as I could. Oberserver's Bad Lizard and you know it. He clearly pointed out it was him. Jager was there. Ping's change. Bla, bla, bla. Dante's was higher than normal in my server. It's him. His ping's lower? Lol. That's higher than normal from what I've seen. I've seen Bad Lizard with Telset all the time. I've only just seen him starting to use Endtrail. Of course the guy doesn't care if people know if it's him or not. It's the internet. He knows nobody's going to do shit about it. Defend the guy if you want to, but you're just as pathetic as Crazy then. I don't need any stronger proof. He even said that his IP's the same and that he hasn't changed it. Don't do anything about it. It's all the game needs. More idiots fucking it up for the rest of us who just like to play a fun and simple game. Whatever inner circle bullshit you got going on with them, pull yourself out of it. Am I the only person who actually tells it as it is here. The IP should 100% clearly match his. He was on a second computer to at one stage, with two names in the server, but that wasn't with his "Observer" name. I have no reason to bullshit about anything. I never said anything about D30, other than he was using somebody's name. He has many names that I've seen him use. Thycaline (Or something close to that), Pingo-whatever, Oberserver and I know there's others, but I don't remember them. I'm not going through 30 pages of pictures to find 2-4 extra names. I'm more than sure everybody's seen the guy with his "Observer" name. Ask Dante about the picture with him in it. Who the fuck's going to pretend to be that guy? Seriously. Who has that sort of power with the trainers anyways? Not many people from what I've seen. Narrow the field and open your eyes, man. It's him. If it's not him, I'd like to know who you think it is. Somebody out there to frame Bad Lizard. Why would anybody waste their fucking time with pretending to be somebody else on the internet. Seriously. And if anybody was going to pretend to be soembody. Why him? LOL. Yeah, what fun it must be pretending to be a 50 year old guy fragging servers on a computer game because he's too fucking bored with whatever it is that he's doing, even though the guy's got a family. Kudos. You'd be much more fun to pretend to be, Ice. I'm sure that's a no brainer right thar. Ramble, ramble, ramble from me as you can see, but from what I'm seeing, I seriously and honestly think you just don't want to do anything about it. I think the hardest thing to do is to put people you know in their place compared to putting a stranger in their place, but if those you know are going to have to put you in that situtation, then they only have it coming, despite whatever anybody says, becaise in the end, you're doing the right thing, which's what you should be doing about him, among others.

PS
A little confused about how my PM's never got through to you, considering they showed that they were sent and were marked in the Outbox and it only gets removed from the Outbox once the person's opened what it is. Interesting stuff.

PSS
I doubt it'll make much of a difference with the whole Bad Lizard thing, considering you might not be around. Makes me wonder if I just wasted my breath. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 1st June 2009, 01:08

Yea, you wasted your breath. I still need more proof.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 04:48

icekilla wrote:Yea, you wasted your breath. I still need more proof.

You have all the proof you need in the IP. He said his IP never changed. Just admit you'll never do shit about it. Lol. Asking Dante wasn't good enough for you I see. Just lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 1st June 2009, 06:07

Ry wrote:

You have all the proof you need in the IP. He said his IP never changed. Just admit you'll never do shit about it. Lol. Asking Dante wasn't good enough for you I see. Just lol.

I havent asked Dante yet. We had all night...U should've reminded me. Ah well.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 06:19

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:

I havent asked Dante yet. We had all night...U should've reminded me. Ah well.

Fuck that. I ain't your reminder. Write it down. Even Jager was in the server. He was talking to him. Jager kept saying stuff like "Why are you doing this, Mick?", "I thought you were cool.", etc, etc, or it was something close to that.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 06:31

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 45651082

A great game with Hope, AKA Zeli.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 06:33

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Oooooh

An ok game. Like the one above.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 1st June 2009, 10:10

BL's ip range is 202.172 (first two rows)
Some players (i do) can have several ip ranges though, depends of provider.
So ip is the only way to be sure, but if Jager (who knows bl for long) is sure, i dont think theres any doubt.
Btw if this guy is spoiling game, dont pay too much attention to him, he dont deserve it: just host a server and ban him.
Another thing Ry, imo you dont have to involve other ppl in this. The fact is that this guy dont act the same with oldies (ice, crazy, brolli, ...) than with others, not a reason to call everyone "pathetic" lol (thou as i already said i agree bl is)

and last thing lol:

cant u put some fukin spaces in ur posts lol!

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:20

Birdskiller wrote:BL's ip range is 202.172 (first two rows)
So ip is the only way to be sure, but if Jager (who knows bl for long) is sure, i dont think theres any doubt.
Btw if this guy is spoiling game, dont pay too much attention to him, he dont deserve it: just host a server and ban him.
Another thing Ry, imo you dont have to involve other ppl in this. The fact is that this guy dont act the same with oldies (ice, crazy, brolli, ...) than with others, not a reason to call everyone "pathetic" lol (thou as i already said i agree bl is)

and last thing lol:

Bad Lizard did say something about having several different computers or maybe what you said.
I ignore the guy. It's why he fragged the server when Jager was there that one time. I was telling Highkilla and VSPlayer to ignore him, and he began fragging the server, saying "Try to ignore this.". It was the only active server, sad to say. There were lots of people on it to. It was almost a full server. Jager made a server and I played there. I didn't have the time to make a server, sadly. VSPlayer asked me about it, but I couldn't. I only had time for 1-2 games. It wasn't worth making a server.
I don't know what "imo" means, but I wasn't involving other people into this. I was clearly pointing out a situation where what was needed to be done should be done.
Just because he doesn't do this with certain people, doesn't mean shit to me. I'm only calling those pathetic who defend him. I wasn't calling anybody pathetic. I've already seen people who stand by him and yes, those people are pathetic. The fact remains that he fucks up a perfectly good classic game, which even to this day in my opinion still looks good compared to new games out there and that doesn't mean it's ok for somebody to say "Oh, he doesn't do this with me. He's a good guy.", when clearly he's fucking it up for the rest of whoever's playing this game.
I had a choice once and that was to either ban D30, or let him be. This was at the time when we were ok with each other. I told him to stop cheating on Ice's server one day, or I'd ban him from mine and he continued. Unlike others, I have the fucking nards to do something about what has to be done to make this game better for others. If people said it how it was, instead of turning their head away from the situation, who knows what would happen and who knows how many people might still be talking to each other.
As far as "oldies". I was playing this game before the PC version came out. Just because I wasn't in this little group of people doesn't mean shit to me. I've been playing this game just as long or if anything longer than some people.
Lol at spaces. I'll try. =$
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:22

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 43290809

A fun game here.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:25

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 93017837

Another great game here. Narco's good. He/She moves like Franco Columbia. Franco moves back and forth, but great aim. Narco has great aim to and is a little more flexible than Franco. I'm getting used to my new weapon changing button. Been knifing lots more now. Getting better at it, but not as good as what I've seen out there. I'd like to add crouching, but crouching slows me down. Takes time to jump back up. I guess whatever suits a person best.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:28

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Oooyyp

A 1 on 1 with Narco. Actually, Hiro was in it at first, but he left. He was using a different keyboard. His movement speed's bullshit though. He moves at a 1.50 speed when it's 1.42. Maybe it's the server he's on. I have to say, I never noticed this on his server. He moved normal there for me. Could be pieces of lag that makes him look like he's moving faster, when actually he's not.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:29

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Oooodbf

I did good here. =] It was a great game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 1st June 2009, 13:32

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Oooodbf

Noob game...and U still got 11 deaths. PATHETIC! Evil or Very Mad
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:34

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Ooooofuv

A good game at first, but when that "Ownage" person joined, it was just shit. I know it's just not me who has a problem seeing no colored character's. Endtrail's the worst. I asked politely and got no answer, even though this person was talking English in the server. Lol. The person saw and just ignored. Nothing's worse than a person who knows how to play the game, who decides to blend. I would've been happy with any color. It's only with people who can play the game. If somebody can't play the game, I don't care what they are.
That person who's trying to insult my name. That's Visgoth. Funny person. Funny indeed.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:36

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Oooodbf

Noob game...and U still got 11 deaths. PATHETIC! Evil or Very Mad

Fucking lol. How dare you interupt me while I post my screens. Narco's good. That person likes to nade. =[ I hate nades. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:43

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Oooooooooov

A great game here. [KOP] Fighter's not the real guy. That's D30. He was using his trainer with his name. Butch was there. All on your server Ice. Kudos to the bullshit that goes on there.
I also saw Highkilla and he had LDB clan tag on. I asked him about it and he said Geryson asked him to join. I'm sure they speak the same language and can communicate well with each other. I told him he had to choose which clan to stay in, because he couldn't be in both. Thinking about it now, I should've asked him to be a spy in LDB. Rats! =( We could've used some insider intel. Lol. Highkilla chose to stick with [KOP]. =D I'll understand if he wants to go back to LDB though. I can't speak his language, but he's a great guy to play with.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:45

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Oooooooooov

A great game here. [KOP] Fighter's not the real guy. That's D30. He was using his trainer with his name. Butch was there. All on your server Ice. Kudos to the bullshit that goes on there.
I also saw Highkilla and he had LDB clan tag on. I asked him about it and he said Geryson asked him to join. I'm sure they speak the same language and can communicate well with each other. I told him he had to choose which clan to stay in, because he couldn't be in both. Thinking about it now, I should've asked him to be a spy in LDB. Rats! =( We could've used some insider intel. Lol. Highkilla chose to stick with [KOP]. =D I'll understand if he wants to go back to LDB though. I can't speak his language, but he's a great guy to play with.

wqqeeqweqw Image Shack. Here's the real picture.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Ooooooenn
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:47

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Oooooooooov

A fun game between us three. I was shooting Narco down fast, but his score says a whole lot more in the end.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 1st June 2009, 13:48

God DAMN! Does K D N not sleep or what? lol
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st June 2009, 13:50

icekilla wrote:God DAMN! Does K D N not sleep or what? lol

Lol. Ya, I was thinking the exact same thing. XD I've seen K D N just about all the time now. I like it. He's good competition for me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 1st June 2009, 18:36

Ry wrote:
Birdskiller wrote:BL's ip range is 202.172 (first two rows)

and last thing lol:

Bad Lizard did say something about having several different computers or maybe what you said.
I ignore the guy. It's why he fragged the server when Jager was there that one time. I was telling Highkilla and VSPlayer to ignore him, and he began fragging the server, saying "Try to ignore this.". It was the only active server, sad to say. There were lots of people on it to. It was almost a full server. Jager made a server and I played there. I didn't have the time to make a server, sadly. VSPlayer asked me about it, but I couldn't. I only had time for 1-2 games. It wasn't worth making a server.
I don't know what "imo" means, but I wasn't involving other people into this. I was clearly pointing out a situation where what was needed to be done should be done.
Just because he doesn't do this with certain people, doesn't mean shit to me. I'm only calling those pathetic who defend him. I wasn't calling anybody pathetic. I've already seen people who stand by him and yes, those people are pathetic. The fact remains that he fucks up a perfectly good classic game, which even to this day in my opinion still looks good compared to new games out there and that doesn't mean it's ok for somebody to say "Oh, he doesn't do this with me. He's a good guy.", when clearly he's fucking it up for the rest of whoever's playing this game.
I had a choice once and that was to either ban D30, or let him be. This was at the time when we were ok with each other. I told him to stop cheating on Ice's server one day, or I'd ban him from mine and he continued. Unlike others, I have the fucking nards to do something about what has to be done to make this game better for others. If people said it how it was, instead of turning their head away from the situation, who knows what would happen and who knows how many people might still be talking to each other.
As far as "oldies". I was playing this game before the PC version came out. Just because I wasn't in this little group of people doesn't mean shit to me. I've been playing this game just as long or if anything longer than some people.
Lol at spaces. I'll try. =$

imo just stands for in my opinion lol

And i agree, if not with all, for most of the part.
Btw as i couldnt reply in the other thread opened by dante, id like to say the real "bitching" isnt about complaining (everyone should understand its not supposed to be taken seriously, i say "should" cos veteran99 didnt rofl), but about spoiling games for all others with a trainer.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 2nd June 2009, 07:52

Ry is...well...the SS sums it up pretty much. lol!

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Ghfhd10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd June 2009, 07:59

icekilla wrote:Ry is...well...the SS sums it up pretty much. lol!

Ry's screens #1 - Page 28 Ghfhd10

No. You kept pretending to be Hector. >=| I couldn't tell you two apart for most of the game. You kept copying his character and color. Screen doesn't count. =(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next