turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 09:35

icekilla wrote:Oh yea, GG's earlier. It was me, not Dante.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Fghfdg10

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Rydoes10

I wasn't playing in those two games. I was just randomly firing nades around in the second, but for the first, I quit playing at some point. The lag was too much for me for both games.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Empty LMAO

Post by icekilla 8th June 2009, 03:27

GREATEST FUCKING PICTURE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT! FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Dgjfgj10
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*D@NTE*~ 8th June 2009, 04:00

hahaha so wtf happened? wats up with ry bein banned? lol!
~*D@NTE*~
~*D@NTE*~

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 8th June 2009, 04:16

he stopped you

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*D@NTE*~ 8th June 2009, 04:16

wat u mean he stopped me?
~*D@NTE*~
~*D@NTE*~

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 8th June 2009, 04:22

u (or ice duno who took the ss) is saying on it " u'll never stop me" and 5 sec later u get banned. I guess this is the way he found out to stop you lol.

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*D@NTE*~ 8th June 2009, 04:25

lol oh ya.. ry's just bein a little bitch cuz i guess crazy banned ry from his server... dont know why crazy did it though.. my guess is that he just doesnt like ry lol! so ry's decided to ban ice,bad, and myself from his server... Sleep
~*D@NTE*~
~*D@NTE*~

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Empty lol

Post by icekilla 8th June 2009, 04:40

LoL, I just went back into his server 5 times over n over, lol. I kept changing my IP #. Anyways, he thinks I was involved in him being block from crazys server. Well you can make sure he is never allowed to play in my server, cuz I really had enuf of this dumbass. He really does need to go to a corner and think about all that he has done wrong, lol. But knowing him, hes always right, and ofcourse hes gunna include his exuses. Anywho, I will download ZAP to make sure he never sees or joins my server again. I think badass should do the same. Cya later Ry. Oh wait...no I wont. lol!
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*D@NTE*~ 8th June 2009, 04:45

hahaha fur sure indeed.. but u should teach me how to change my IP # and oh.. if u could give me Ry's IP address that would be cool too.. i got a little suprise for ry's computer if u are able to give it to me lol!
~*D@NTE*~
~*D@NTE*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th June 2009, 04:46

~*D@NTE*~ wrote:lol oh ya.. ry's just bein a little bitch cuz i guess crazy banned ry from his server... dont know why crazy did it though.. my guess is that he just doesnt like ry lol! so ry's decided to ban ice,bad, and myself from his server... Sleep

No. Three people who support the ban of CrazyTrain's now have a problem with not being able to play on my server? That doesn't make any sense. You got what you wanted, so I don't know why there's any point in you talking. :S
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*D@NTE*~ 8th June 2009, 04:49

if u see no point in talking then why are u still replying?? u noob.. go to your corner and stay there.. your pretty much banned from all the servers on T2 lol! so all u got is your server... which is lag central pale
~*D@NTE*~
~*D@NTE*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th June 2009, 04:51

icekilla wrote:LoL, I just went back into his server 5 times over n over, lol. I kept changing my IP #. Anyways, he thinks I was involved in him being block from crazys server. Well you can make sure he is never allowed to play in my server, cuz I really had enuf of this dumbass. He really does need to go to a corner and think about all that he has done wrong, lol. But knowing him, hes always right, and ofcourse hes gunna include his exuses. Anywho, I will download ZAP to make sure he never sees or joins my server again. I think badass should do the same. Cya later Ry. Oh wait...no I wont. lol!

Anytime.
If people are just going to not do anything about something, supporting the other thing, then yeah, they're just as involved, but wait, I'm the dumbass. Real mature. You and Dante have much growing up to do. There's no excuses from me. Only the truth and it seems that's something that most people can't handle from what I'm seeing. The only thing I've seen from you, is absoltely nothing. Have fun.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th June 2009, 04:54

~*D@NTE*~ wrote:if u see no point in talking then why are u still replying?? u noob.. go to your corner and stay there.. your pretty much banned from all the servers on T2 lol! so all u got is your server... which is lag central pale

You're an idiot and that's what's fun about responding. Making you look more dumb than I have to. I was never banned from IceKilla's or Badass's server. I chose not to play there anymore a long time ago. IceKilla did nothing about the cheaters and Badass's speed was too high for me to play on. The only time I'd play is if there were people I play with there, that's all. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th June 2009, 04:55

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 12792886

A funny game here. Hector and I hunting Icarly. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th June 2009, 04:57

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 89509660

A great game with Hope. Lol at Hector's ping. He almost had it up to 8000 in one level. Lol. A new record for him. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th June 2009, 11:37

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 36675875

A game mostly 1 on 1 with Crash. He quit playing because I was winning. He even tried to talk kill me. How pathetic. He'd ask a question, then respawn himself, trying to swim for the Plasma Rifle. Lol. His amateur tactic didn't work. That's the most annoying way to die in my opinion. When somebody asks you a question and as you're responding, they kill you. What's worse is when they decide to camp you after doing this. Lol. Or so it is for me in my opinion. Overall, a terrible game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th June 2009, 11:40

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 89529205

This game was even worse. Crash quit on me when I got 19 frags. He just left. Good thing Duprey joined back. Duprey also quit during the game. Lol. After I got my 20th Frag point, he left to. I expected better from Crash. Another terrible game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 8th June 2009, 13:04

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 56187983

Here's Butch and I. Excellent game. Butch doesn't like the water. Lolz. I kept trying to corner him in the water, so he wouldn't get out. It failed most of the time though. Lol. Here's the next game. I lost, but it was such a close game.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 85438156

I'd think this would be a worthy screen to show. =] I'm not that bad. :O Lolz. I have to say though, my keyboard hand was numbing out on me at one point. Lol. That's only ever happened to me in a long Arena battle, where I'm almost out of Plasma Rifle ammo. I just have to shake my hand a little and it's back to normal again. =] Even if I could play another game, I don't have it in me to play another one against Butch and I have to go soon. Both games were great fun. =] I finally got to 1 on 1 with Butch. Jager, you're next. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Empty quitters

Post by B@D@SS 8th June 2009, 13:32

you know i dont think i have been in a server one vs one with someone just dicken off and had them leave.. i wonder if its just because people dont like you..
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 8th June 2009, 13:40

lol seriously don't exagerate, these games were fun indeed

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 9th June 2009, 01:09

*[B@D]*[@SS]* wrote:you know i dont think i have been in a server one vs one with someone just dicken off and had them leave.. i wonder if its just because people dont like you..

Dicken off? If you mean just messing around, then no, that's not what was going on. It was an actual game. As for those who don't like me, I don't care. Lol. It's the internet. They have no reason not to like me to begin with, so if they don't like me, they're just making something up with their imagination. That's their problem. If you're one of those people, please tell me. I don't mind at all not playing with you on my server anymore. The person quit because I got 19 frags. Simple as that and that's the way I told it. I don't create bullshit like you. I've played with the guy before and he has no problems with me. You wonder's are just rubbish reflected from those who I obviously don't play with. Smart.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 9th June 2009, 06:46

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 94540124

A 1 on 1 with Carlos. My first game of the day. It felt weird eating before playing a game. =[ That isn't my style at all. =[ I thought I was going to lose at first. Good thing Carlos kept getting half hitters on me. Lolz. It was a great game. =]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 9th June 2009, 06:49

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Ooojry

A great free for all game here with these two. I had another picture of me winning in City 4, but it didn't save. =[ Back to looking for a program to get my game on video. =] I also have to watch that other video that Jager posted. Would be interesting to see.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 Empty Thoughts of Ry.

Post by Ry 9th June 2009, 10:43

Over the last two or so days now, after reading much and much rubbish of what I have, I come to wonder if it's all worth it in the end. To think if I'd have fun with certain people, the answer would be no, which just means I'd be left with whoever's in a server, which doesn't exactly capture my interest one bit. This reminds me when D30 was pretending to be apologetic towards me in one game, the time when IceKilla had the Temple level put in his server. I have to say, good performance from him. I wondered to myself about something. If D30 was in a little group of people, where they all were cheating and banning, then there would be no aplogy and I ask myself in this situation, what if everything turned around, as to say if Jager just decided to ban me for no reason, along with the rest, would there be any effort from those who I'm currently not playing with and from what I've read. I'm guessing it's a no, which makes me think, even if there's a ban against me, who cares. I just don't see myself actually having fun in a server with those who talk as much rubbish as what I've read. Much more thought's needed though. Maybe apologies from those added to it all, for what I've read from them and then, hm, I don't know. It just doesn't feel worth it, I have to say. More thinking's needed before deciding about all of this, that's for sure. I'm happy with my server and the people I play with, so I wonder if it's all worth changing. Hm..
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th June 2009, 04:54

Ry's screens #1 - Page 33 98909323

A good game with Basber and Franco.
Ry
Ry