turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 07:25

icekilla wrote:Here's another SS of tonight. Again, I didn't want RY to forget. Laughing

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 Untitl18

That screen's bullshit. My team mate was Hector. The wall shooter was my team mate. Lolz. Fuck that. XD Here's the thing, I can't kill Hector anymore. He started some team thing with me, for whatever reason I don't know, because I don't understand a single word he speaks, but all I know is that he doesn't shoot me through the walls anymore on any servers, so I'm not complaining about it. Lolz. If I could kill Hector, I'd have a high frag count. In previous pictures of mine, before Hector and I were on a team, I was owning him bad, because he was such an easy target in some levels where he hid. There's a picture of me owning him in Harbor 1. The level where he hides in the water, in a tunnel and shoots through the wall at the Plasma Rifle when somebody swims down to grab it. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 07:27

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:Here's another SS of tonight. Again, I didn't want RY to forget. Laughing

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 Untitl18

That screen's bullshit. My team mate was Hector. The wall shooter was my team mate. Lolz. Fuck that. XD Here's the thing, I can't kill Hector anymore. He started some team thing with me, for whatever reason I don't know, because I don't understand a single word he speaks, but all I know is that he doesn't shoot me through the walls anymore on any servers, so I'm not complaining about it. Lolz. If I could kill Hector, I'd have a high frag count. In previous pictures of mine, before Hector and I were on a team, I was owning him bad, because he was such an easy target in some levels where he hid. There's a picture of me owning him in Harbor 1. The level where he hides in the water, in a tunnel and shoots through the wall at the Plasma Rifle when somebody swims down to grab it. Lolz.

I forgot to add, which I did at first, but it said I had to sign in again when I posted it. Fuck that. Anyways, you lagged in that game. You walked 20 feet high into the sky, walked back down and then you were behind Hector and you killed him. You said he didn't see you coming and I didn't see you move behind him either. YOU LAG ON YOUR OWN SERVER. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 07:44

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 15506424

What a score. Only 6 deaths. Lol at your deaths, Hexx. Razz But you're on touchpad. I have to say, Hexx's good on touchpad. It makes me think about how good he'll be once he's on his regular PC. The person "Blade" isn't the Blade who cheats. It was a fun game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th May 2009, 07:45

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 35105663

Hector and I hunting Franco. Look at Franco's deaths. XD 26. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 12th May 2009, 10:38

I love your argumentations Ry :-D phantastic!!!
Yip I'm total jittery to play again, for that reason I joined again on Touch Pad :-D
This Harbor 1 level is cool... I hate at these cave levels that you cant see through the water.. Fighting there is like hide and seek :-D
After several battles with a touch pad Igot the weakness of this kind of playing...
It is that you have to take your finger away from the pad to scroll further...
But maybe if you used to it you would getting better.
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 12th May 2009, 11:26

Oh my Ry did you get weaker during to my Turok 2 abstinenz or what???
I'm not so sure if I should trust my eyes wuring our 4 games...
What the heck was this???
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 12th May 2009, 15:04

Ry wrote: From what I heard, Ice kicked your ass 20-0

rofl Ice didnt kick my ass 20-0, he has just won 1 game where he ended with 0 death as it happens everyt nights when you play him. It was me, Davis, Gheyrison and some free frags playing and from what I remember I had something like 6 deaths so dont think all his frags came from me :p. I owned the next map easily, he was far from me so as I said everyone have his games. And its not a shame to lose against him.

Ry wrote:I'm sure it would be a close game between you and me. I've played against you before and I've killed you just as much as you've killed me.

Keep dreaming, as far I remember I ve fragged you widely more than you did. Anyways, nevermind, always up for some 2 vs 2. Nice to have some competition. Set a date, I'll try to be there with my bitch Ice. Lets play both arena/rok.

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 Empty o man

Post by icekilla 12th May 2009, 17:30

LoL, Ry is dumb. He never listens to what I say. I told him I had 0 deaths against yall. Not 20 - 0....shit I would tooken that SS for damn sure, lol.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 12th May 2009, 21:42

hahaha a bunch of misunderstandings :-D
ok than lets make a date I would be happy to take part with Ry
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 Empty dates

Post by icekilla 12th May 2009, 23:00

U can set a dte and time...I'll try n be there. Thats all I can say, lol. And all I hear is exuses from RY. As Davis's screen of him...says it ALL, lmao. lol!
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 01:04

Hexx wrote:Oh my Ry did you get weaker during to my Turok 2 abstinenz or what???
I'm not so sure if I should trust my eyes wuring our 4 games...
What the heck was this???

I have no idea what you're talking about. What are you talking about? Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 01:17

[RoH] BrLi wrote:
Ry wrote: From what I heard, Ice kicked your ass 20-0

rofl Ice didnt kick my ass 20-0, he has just won 1 game where he ended with 0 death as it happens everyt nights when you play him. It was me, Davis, Gheyrison and some free frags playing and from what I remember I had something like 6 deaths so dont think all his frags came from me :p. I owned the next map easily, he was far from me so as I said everyone have his games. And its not a shame to lose against him.

Ry wrote:I'm sure it would be a close game between you and me. I've played against you before and I've killed you just as much as you've killed me.

Keep dreaming, as far I remember I ve fragged you widely more than you did. Anyways, nevermind, always up for some 2 vs 2. Nice to have some competition. Set a date, I'll try to be there with my bitch Ice. Lets play both arena/rok.

Ice told me he kicked your asses. He said he beat you, Davis and Geryson 20-0. I thought he meant 1 on 1 with all three of you. It's the way it sounded to me. I never said it was a shame to lose against him. Lol. It's just a game. XD We all win and we all lose.
Rubbish to you fragging me more. That picture of you, Chirac and I isn't me. That's D30. 2 on 2, no. I'm up for a 2 on 2, but I'd like a 1 on 1 to. > : D Arena. The only place where [KOP] lives up to it's name. Muhahaha.
You and Ice. That doesn't sound fair to me. Not if Hexx's on his touchpad. If I'm to take anybody on my team, it would be Hexx or Zeli. Those two I see more. I have no contact information with VSPlayer, so I doubt I could play with him, but if he was able to, he'd be added to the list of people who I'd like on my team. Hexx can kick some serious ass with his touchpad. I can't wait to see what he can do on his PC. > : D As for the whole timezone, I said something about it today in the clan talk section. Read and see if you know what I'm talking about. Same goes for you Ice and everybody else. Chirac needs a clan for clan wars. Lolz. He can't decide. :O XD If Chirac's not in a clan, he could easily place somebody who isn't there. He's just as good as anybody else and can hold his own ground to. LDB shall bleeeeeeeeed. >_<

To Ice.
As for excuses, it's all truth. :O Fuck your Pain game server. >_< You've lowered the Pain system even more now. > : | BLEEEEEEED.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 13th May 2009, 01:18

I wouldn't take part a serious confrontation :-D
So if you want me wait until Im back home :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 01:25

Hexx wrote:I wouldn't take part a serious confrontation :-D
So if you want me wait until Im back home :-D

I'm happy to play when whoever's on. Lol. But yeah, I'm not going to do this team battle while you're on a touchpad. Lol. You have to take part in this confrontation. : (

Quote from Manowar lyrics.
"We're warriors, warriors of the world.".

>_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 13th May 2009, 01:42

Ry wrote:Quote from Manowar lyrics.

>_<

Hahaha that is no song of the ones I used for the weapons :-D
Maybe they aren't really suitable for the weapons they are matched but that's the best that came in my mind Wink

And yeah I have no problem with confrontations before...
simply pic another member of KOP Ry Wink
we will fight together when i'm completely back

soo good night good fight i go to sleep
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 05:05

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:Quote from Manowar lyrics.

>_<

Hahaha that is no song of the ones I used for the weapons :-D
Maybe they aren't really suitable for the weapons they are matched but that's the best that came in my mind Wink

And yeah I have no problem with confrontations before...
simply pic another member of KOP Ry Wink
we will fight together when i'm completely back

soo good night good fight i go to sleep

True about the song. Still a good one though. :$ You picked good songs for the weapons in my opinion. Lolz. I'm happy with whoever can play. It only leaves Zeli without you in the picture. We've teamed before and we could do it again. I'll have to ask her when I see her again. If you see her, ask her. :O Night. : )
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 06:48

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 35581303

A good game with Torgor. He was shooting through the walls. Lolz. The fucker. xD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 13th May 2009, 07:39

I will ask her, when I see her again Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 07:43

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 23065095

Hexx and I kicking some ass. I think it was unfair to everybody else because they weren't on a team. Chirac decided to join Davis and then Hexx and I started losing. Lolz. They did nade too much though. : (
I've got lots of pictures to upload before the BEST picture gets uploaded. :$
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 07:44

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 56327025

Me kicking some ass against Davis. LDB bled. >_< Bled I say. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 07:46

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 Jjjolb

This was a fun game I have to say, even though I hate this level. I had fun in it this time.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 07:48

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 75368476

Hector and I hunting Franco once again. Ah, the fun I have with Hector. He and Franco wouldn't shut up again. They kept swearign at each other in Spanish for the whole level and more levels. >_< XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 07:49

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 85545383

Hector and I having our little hunting game once again with Franco as the hunted. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 Empty post post

Post by icekilla 13th May 2009, 07:57

Well, I know Ry is postin his SS's. And hes gunna post one with me losing to him. Enjoy it RY, cuz one its late here. Second, Im tired. 3rd your server warps. I was just having fun, which is hard when your server sucks, lol. But, anyways if U ever want a real 1 vs 1 let me know. Cuz we're not going to play in your server. I dont care whos server, as long as it doesnt warp like yours. Honest is there anybody else that can agree with me that they see warp on RY's server?

Oh and here's a SS for RY. He mighta forgot to post this one cuz he got so excited.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 Uhuh10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 13th May 2009, 07:59

This's it people. The big picture. The best picture of them all. Ice getting his ass kicked by me. :O XD FUCK YEAH. Here's the story of it. This picture deserves a story. It was 19-19, I told Ice I'd let him get the Plasma Rifle and we'd duke it out for the final frag. He said something about how I'm scared or whatever about him using other weapons. I said no. I said I'd suicide. He went to get the Plasma Rifle, I let him, he came out, ran around and as he was running, BAM. Game over for Ice. Here's the pictures.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 73296530

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 11867548

Ry's screens #1 - Page 18 34475021

It was an extremely close game, but I WON! : D!!!!!!!!! Ice, I let you grab the gun. I LET YOU. XD Lolz. What's that? You have my crown from last time. king Much better. Learn your place. >_< XD LDB bled, bled on [KOP] territory. His blood remains stained for all to see the victor was me. :O XD I'll talk big while I've won. He said we'd play on his server tomorrow, so I'll talk big now and rub it in as much as I can, because the score might be 20-3 tomorrow and I'm not the 20. : ( XD What I liked about this, was that he didn't even lag. Only once he did, but that was nothing. He walked 20 feet high and walked down again, but he wasn't trying to kill me when that happened, so it's good. : ) [KOP] has grown stronger and soon shall destroy all of LDB. :O Bleeeeeeeed. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next