turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 09:18

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 74751210

Hammerhart qutting on me because I was killing him over and over again. I was trying to make it easy for him. Lol. Owned.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 09:19

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 74751210

Hammerhart qutting on me because I was killing him over and over again. I was trying to make it easy for him. Lol. Owned.

Wrong picture. Here it is.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 73674620
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 09:21

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Ooox

Was mostly a 1 on 1 with Hector. He didn't cheat once against me. When "Thunderbolt" joined, Hector started wall shooting like always. Lol. Funny guy Hector is.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 09:27

These next two pictures are of Bad Lizard joining the game with Hector and I, along with Thunderbolt and he decided to start running around with the Pistol, killing in one hit, on IceKilla's server once again. Here's two pictures. One a converastion and the other of him killing me in one hit with the Pistol. He also fragged the server, but I couldn't be bothered screening that. Already posted enough pictures of him doing that.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Oooooom

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Oooooe

Even though there was another server, he just felt like he had to get some attention from us. Not that he got any. He did all of this because he was "bored". Yeah.. Do something about it would you, IceKilla. Quit making excuse after excuse already.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 10:08

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Oooooooy

A 1 on 1 with Hector. The other three people in the server are Bad Lizard. He decided to actually turn on other computers that he owns and join the server to try and lag us. He failed. There was no lag and no warp. Lol. How dumb can one person get. I seriously wonder. Once again, he did all of this because he was bored. There was another Rok Match server open, but instead of being there and waiting for people there, he decided to fuck it up for the rest of us once again. Ice, you've got no fucking nards. Seriously. How much more do you need to see. The sooner people like him are gone, the better it will be for everybody else.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 10:11

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Oooooooojzz

Another 1 on 1 with Hector. Beefy joined in at the end. The other four people are Bad Lizard. He actually turned on another computer to try and fuck that game up for us. How much of a life does one have, to actually take the time to do such a thing to completely random people over the internet. Fucking lol. All and all, it was a great game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 10:12

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Oooooooooou

I did good. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 10:14

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 54176993

A great game with great people. This XF person's good. He's/She's fun to play with. I owned here. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 6th June 2009, 10:27

Ry wrote:These next two pictures are of Bad Lizard joining the game with Hector and I, along with Thunderbolt and he decided to start running around with the Pistol, killing in one hit, on IceKilla's server once again. Here's two pictures. One a converastion and the other of him killing me in one hit with the Pistol. He also fragged the server, but I couldn't be bothered screening that. Already posted enough pictures of him doing that.

Even though there was another server, he just felt like he had to get some attention from us. Not that he got any. He did all of this because he was "bored". Yeah.. Do something about it would you, IceKilla. Quit making excuse after excuse already.

"Quit making excuse after excuse already"

yes Ice, listen to Ry and stop whining all the time, come on lol!

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 10:38

Birdskiller wrote:
Ry wrote:These next two pictures are of Bad Lizard joining the game with Hector and I, along with Thunderbolt and he decided to start running around with the Pistol, killing in one hit, on IceKilla's server once again. Here's two pictures. One a converastion and the other of him killing me in one hit with the Pistol. He also fragged the server, but I couldn't be bothered screening that. Already posted enough pictures of him doing that.

"Quit making excuse after excuse already"

yes Ice, listen to Ry and stop whining all the time, come on lol!

Lol. I get the feeling I'm being mocked here. :O Lol. xD But in all serious stuff, that shit's getting old now and by that, I mean that I'm talking about what Bad Lizard's doing in the picture.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 02:37

Ry wrote:
kBg*Basber wrote:in this game it's not all about owning some1...

Why do you upload the screenshots of every game that you win?
When i joined this forum i thought "wow he might own.." and then i've seen the screenshots that ice uploaded where he played with u..
are these screenshots a proof of the major skill of a player or what? Maybe thinks like these happen too: Some players just play and fuck around and aren't serious in any way, or AFK for a few minutes, and 5 minutes later they see a screenshot of them "getting owned" in this forum. nice job! Ah but i think you would say something like "he was afk for 3 minutes and couldnt get frags" in the post to the screenshot or something.
i've taken screenshots of really nice games with lot of good players, too. But you take a screenshot of every game that you win, and tell a story that some1 had a netbreak and about some screenshots that "dont count". I still wonder for what the fuck they should count at all...

Am i bullshitting to you now again, or how do you call this, my friend?

Lol.
As for the pictures with Ice, he uploads the worst one of them all in my thread. The ones before that I do good and if anything I almost win at times. Also, if he's decided to blend, I don't think anything of the screen shown. I only can play at my best once I've got food in my gut to. Most of the time I play with people, I'm not ready to play, but I still play. When I actually play, you people are usually in bed.
All my screens are from people who played from the start. If they went AFK, I'll say that they went AFK. Sometimes I don't have to say much about a screen, because it shows how long some players have been in the game for. Sometimes people quit on me and other's join and I end it and it doesn't show much, but it does show I was winning at some point and the people who joined in when the other's quit could've came close to winning in the short amount of time, but I've never once said anything about me owning them, because I know just how long they were in the game for. I'll always say if they were AFK or not playing. I won't ever say that I've beaten somebody who wasn't playing.
I don't recall saying anything about a picture of me saying that I beat somebody when they got cut off. :S I'd like to see this.
I'll say a screen doesn't count if people blend against me.
You might be bullshitting me again. Where's the post of me saying somebody who had a netbreak? I know for a fact that I've never once said the word "netbreak" on this forum. If somebody had a netbreak in the game and I took a picture of me winning, when they might've won, then that's not my problem. They might've won. There's no possibility in actually knowing. If I win, it's because I won. Whether I won because of the netbreak, nobody will ever know. I do remember saying something about Dante once. That's the only thing. If that's what you read, then I'd like you to tell me what page it was on, just so I know that you weren't bullshitting me.
As for the pictures you take of these "good" people. That's your opinion about them. I'm sure I'd share the same opinion, if I knew them. If I don't know them, I just don't think anything of it. Most of my screens are of people who I consider good. If they're not good to you, that's your opinion, but careful what you say, because I've played with lots of people who can dance and fire a gun.
I made a post a while ago. This whole subhect was already talked about in my picture thread. I'll find the page. I'm not saying it all over again. Lol. It's a good thing Badass doesn't post much. Can just search his posts and find it ezpz instead of having to go page by page. Lol. Just two pages. Page 12 and page 13 in my picture thread. Just scroll and look for what it is that you asked about the whole amount of screens in my picture thread.

Lol. Waited long enough, so as to whether or not you were bullshitting me, the answer's yes.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 02:38

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 98677583

Hexx and I beating Hope and Beefy. It was a great game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 02:43

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Ooonns

I was taking this screen just to show all the people in [KOP] playing. Beefy tried on the [KOP] clan tag. Whether he keeps it or not, we'll see. This was just awesome. Hexx, Hope, Beefy and I were bashing on Jac and Bad in some of the games. Lol. I wanted Jac to join in on the bashing against Bad. A [KOP] bashing on LDB. Lol. Brolli joined in a little later and then left. This was just a fun game. Hexx found it to be too much for him, which I didn't understand. Lol. He quit to go and play Rok Match. He said there were too many people, even though we were all on the same team. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 02:46

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Oooohjh

Just lol at the amount of people that can join Jager's server. I just now saw why Ice's server has "666". Lol. I could only imagine a Rok Match with a full server like Jager's. Fucking lol. XD Lots and lots of chaos. Muhahaha. >=D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 7th June 2009, 03:28

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Ooonns

I was taking this screen just to show all the people in [KOP] playing. Beefy tried on the [KOP] clan tag. Whether he keeps it or not, we'll see. This was just awesome. Hexx, Hope, Beefy and I were bashing on Jac and Bad in some of the games. Lol. I wanted Jac to join in on the bashing against Bad. A [KOP] bashing on LDB. Lol. Brolli joined in a little later and then left. This was just a fun game. Hexx found it to be too much for him, which I didn't understand. Lol. He quit to go and play Rok Match. He said there were too many people, even though we were all on the same team. Lol.

Hexx couldnt handle your fucking server cuz it went over 6 people and starts to lag like shit. There's your answer again RY, now go back to your fucking corner, I never told U to leave your fucking CORNER! I'm gunna have to spank U later for that misbehavior. Twisted Evil
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 04:25

icekilla wrote:

Hexx couldnt handle your fucking server cuz it went over 6 people and starts to lag like shit. There's your answer again RY, now go back to your fucking corner, I never told U to leave your fucking CORNER! I'm gunna have to spank U later for that misbehavior. Twisted Evil

Hexx just wanted a 1 on 1. I didn't know that. There was no lag. He left because there were too many people, even though most of them were on the same team. Lol.
No more playing CF's on anybody's server for me now. Just my own.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 04:27

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 38617127

A great game, all except for the no colored P.lin.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 7th June 2009, 05:41

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:

Hexx just wanted a 1 on 1. I didn't know that. There was no lag. He left because there were too many people, even though most of them were on the same team. Lol.

Yea, because your server doesnt lag one bit. No sir. Those 300+ pings are fake. Rolling Eyes
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 07:06

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:

Yea, because your server doesnt lag one bit. No sir. Those 300+ pings are fake. Rolling Eyes

Pings have nothing to do with it. You're the only person who mostly has a problem with my server. You lag and warp on your own server. You join your own server with a 300-500 ping all the time.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 07:07

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 91955206

A 1 on 1 with Hope. Was great fun. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 07:08

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 32721914

This was mostly 1 on 1 with ICARLY. ICARLY's not in [KOP]. Argh.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 07:09

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Ooom

Owned them all. =D
"Kop Destroyer" is either IceKilla or Dante.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 7th June 2009, 07:30

I only have a problem with ur server when pings start rising. And then some days it warps more than others which could be from ur firewall software being open. Anyways, I'm tired and talking to Rytards make it worse. Laughing
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 07:33

icekilla wrote:I only have a problem with ur server when pings start rising. And then some days it warps more than others which could be from ur firewall software being open. Anyways, I'm tired and talking to Rytards make it worse. Laughing

I don't have a firewall. You're the only person has had these problems as much.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 7th June 2009, 07:48

Oh yea, GG's earlier. It was me, not Dante.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Fghfdg10

Ry's screens #1 - Page 32 Rydoes10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next