turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
question about the rtime server program ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

question about the rtime server program

3 posters

Go down

question about the rtime server program Empty question about the rtime server program

Post by CHIRAC 26th June 2011, 07:14

hello

regulary when i host a server, i can read sometimes an ip, already connected on the server and playing the game, trying a new connection then anothe one connection after on other sockets... but ingame theres no much player always the same number.
when the guy stop the game and disconnect i can read on the rtime program that 2 or 3 sockets disconnect with him, the same sockets corresponds with the multiple connections seen before with his ip.
i told about that at the player yesterday when i notice that, but the player cant explain the reason, he was just playing no trying to reconnect or whatever...
Is someone can explain that, or already see that?

thx
scratch study
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

question about the rtime server program Empty Re: question about the rtime server program

Post by Birdskiller 26th June 2011, 15:34

Salut Jeff,

si j'ai bien compris, tu dois voir plusieurs fois la meme ip dans la fenetre rt, alors qu'il n'y a qu'un jouer dans le serveur ayant cette ip?
J'ai deja vu ceci, il y a 2 cas:
- 1 joueur conecté , son ip apparait 3 fois, c'était le cas de wolf pl par exemple, je m'en souviens; je pense que c'est uniquement du à sa connection
- ou alors 2 fois la meme ip parce que le gars "clone" mon serveur... bon on est très peu à connaitre ce truc, donc c'est peu probable.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

question about the rtime server program Empty Re: question about the rtime server program

Post by CHIRAC 26th June 2011, 15:51

non j'ai une seule ip et pas plusieur s fois la meme.
quand tu as un joueur qui se connect tu vois son ip apparaitre

New client (ip 000.000.000.000) assigned id 64, connected on socket id 133!
Connect Time: dim., juin 26 11, 04:38:11

cid 64, little endian 0, swap 0
connection key: alison.
5 clients connected; maximum allowed is 24.
Client Count: 5.
Server Object Count: 16.
Server Object Count: 17.
Server Object Count: 20.
Server Object Count: 15.

que veullent dirent tous ces servers objects count?

CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by X4nd3r 26th June 2011, 16:45

Maybe he cloned ur server? u will see the same ip connected to ur server multiple times at the same time

X4nd3r

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 26th June 2011, 19:47

X4nd3r wrote:Maybe he cloned ur server? u will see the same ip connected to ur server multiple times at the same time

yep same thought first xan, but the ip only appear once so its sth else. if it only happens with 1/2 players i thnik its cos their connection.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down