google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

I need a recording program.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 24th April 2009, 07:38

I need something which can record the game while I play. I'd like to make some videos, but I don't know any programs. I need a program for under Windows XP. Most prgorams I've found are for Windows XP and Windows Vista, but I need a program for under Windows XP. Does anyone know anything? I'd like to get a video section made, but I need to get the videos first. Smile
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 26th April 2009, 19:02

hmm what's up with camtasia do you know this programm?
I think it works pretty good.
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 27th April 2009, 03:45

Hexx wrote:hmm what's up with camtasia do you know this programm?
I think it works pretty good.

I just had a look at it. System requirements are too high for my computer. I need something under Windows XP. Lolz. : ( I'm having a hard time finding something. ><!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 27th April 2009, 17:45

hmm i like camtasia...
and then there'S a program called Fraps, this is what you're looking for, but i never really get it working for me. Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 28th April 2009, 02:05

Hexx wrote:hmm i like camtasia...
and then there'S a program called Fraps, this is what you're looking for, but i never really get it working for me. Wink

Fraps isn't compatible with my PC. Lolz. I need something under Windows XP, but yeah, you've got the right idea about what I'm trying to get.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 28th April 2009, 23:22

So what are your system Components???
I use XP and Camtasia and the results are ok.


My system:

[Case]
Chieftec CA-01SL-SL-B
OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W
NZXT SENTRY LX - Multipanel
2 * Zalman Fan ZM-F3 - 120mm
5 * Zalman Fan ZM-F2 - 92mm

[Mainboard]
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
+ Zalman CNPS 9700 NT
DFI LanParty Ultra X48-T3RS X48
Marvell Yukon 88E8052 PCI-E ASF Gigabit Ethernet Controller
4 * OCZ XTC Platinum OCZ3P16001G (1GB)

[PCI]
nVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ (1GB)
2 * USB Card 4-Port USB 2.0

[Devices]
2 * DVDB SATA Samsung SH-S223F
Floppy drive intern 3,5" Delock 1.44/36in1-CR

[Harddrives]
WDC WD2500JD-00HBB0 (232 GB)
ST3750640AS (698 GB)

[OS]
Windows XP 64 Professional SP2

sooooo, that are all interesting components, for the reconstrucion Wink
Ry, if you like to reconstruct my Pc for yourself :-D
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 2nd May 2009, 09:34

Hexx wrote:So what are your system Components???
I use XP and Camtasia and the results are ok.


My system:

[Case]
Chieftec CA-01SL-SL-B
OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W
NZXT SENTRY LX - Multipanel
2 * Zalman Fan ZM-F3 - 120mm
5 * Zalman Fan ZM-F2 - 92mm

[Mainboard]
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
+ Zalman CNPS 9700 NT
DFI LanParty Ultra X48-T3RS X48
Marvell Yukon 88E8052 PCI-E ASF Gigabit Ethernet Controller
4 * OCZ XTC Platinum OCZ3P16001G (1GB)

[PCI]
nVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ (1GB)
2 * USB Card 4-Port USB 2.0

[Devices]
2 * DVDB SATA Samsung SH-S223F
Floppy drive intern 3,5" Delock 1.44/36in1-CR

[Harddrives]
WDC WD2500JD-00HBB0 (232 GB)
ST3750640AS (698 GB)

[OS]
Windows XP 64 Professional SP2

sooooo, that are all interesting components, for the reconstrucion Wink
Ry, if you like to reconstruct my Pc for yourself :-D

Excuse the late response. I was supposed to respond much earlier. Lolz. Most of the stuff you just said's just uncomprehensible to me. Lolz. Forget about the Case, Mainboard, PCI, Devices and Harddrives. No problems there. Any recording program for under Windows XP's what I need. Lolz.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 3rd May 2009, 04:00

can't you send meyour PC specifications???
so maybe get some impression, how much your PC is able to bear...
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 3rd May 2009, 06:56

Hexx wrote:can't you send meyour PC specifications???
so maybe get some impression, how much your PC is able to bear...

My computer can bear any recording program. I just need one compatible for anything under Windows XP. I guess the smaller the program, the better it would be for my computer, but whatever program I can get then I'll take.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 3rd May 2009, 20:36

Your operating system is Windows XP? Did I get this correctly? So why shouldn't my programs work for you???
They work on my Windows XP 64 and on Windows XP 32...
I really don't get your problem???
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 4th May 2009, 00:05

Hexx wrote:Your operating system is Windows XP? Did I get this correctly? So why shouldn't my programs work for you???
They work on my Windows XP 64 and on Windows XP 32...
I really don't get your problem???

XD I never even heard of Windows XP 32 and 64. Lolz. How many versions did Microsoft make. XD Anything before any version of XP was made.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 4th May 2009, 01:33

I don't know, but I guess, there are a lot...

32-bit structured:
Windows XP Home
Windows XP Professional
Windows XP Home N
Windows XP Professional N
Windows XP Home KN
Windows XP Professional KN
Windows XP Media Center
Windows XP Tablet PC
Windows XP Embedded
Windows XP Starter

(everyone with the Service Pack 1, 2, 3 or without any SP...)

64-bit structured
Windows XP Professional
... and 2 second, I don't really know about... :it's for Itanium-based workstations said Wiki...

(my XP 64 has SP 2 but I guess, there are othere SPs available for the 64-bit variations too...)
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 4th May 2009, 01:36

Hexx wrote:I don't know, but I guess, there are a lot...

32-bit structured:
Windows XP Home
Windows XP Professional
Windows XP Home N
Windows XP Professional N
Windows XP Home KN
Windows XP Professional KN
Windows XP Media Center
Windows XP Tablet PC
Windows XP Embedded
Windows XP Starter

(everyone with the Service Pack 1, 2, 3 or without any SP...)

64-bit structured
Windows XP Professional
... and 2 second, I don't really know about... :it's for Itanium-based workstations said Wiki...

(my XP 64 has SP 2 but I guess, there are othere SPs available for the 64-bit variations too...)

Fuck. Lol. I don't need anything for any version of Windows XP. I need a recording program for anything which isn't any version of Windows XP and Windows Vista. *Slap* >_<
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 4th May 2009, 01:39

hahaha and why don't you siply tell us your operating system???
do you have 2000, Me, NT, or 98/95 ???
spit it out Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 4th May 2009, 01:44

Hexx wrote:hahaha and why don't you siply tell us your operating system???
do you have 2000, Me, NT, or 98/95 ???
spit it out Wink

Not 2000. Anything before 2000. So, anything before Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. Smile Had no idea that there was a 2000. I LIKE TO KEEP MYSTERY. :$ Is Windows NT the same as Windows Me, because I don't know what version I have. Lolz. I know it's not Windows Vista, XP or 2000. How to check what version I have? Smile
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 4th May 2009, 23:48

hmmtry this:
click on the symbolwith the name My Computer (looks like on this picture):
http://www.baycongroup.com/windows_xp/images/01_xp_desktop.gif
with your right mouse button
then choose the thing at the bottom like in this pic
http://www.emadtech.com/support/images/67435-click-properties.gif
properties it has to sound...
or like this: http://www.supersave.com/xp/right_click_my_computer.gif

then should open such a window:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3588/xpprosp2x641sy5.jpg
under general system: there you can see, what your operating system is...

I hope this helps you Smile
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 5th May 2009, 00:32

Hexx wrote:hmmtry this:
click on the symbolwith the name My Computer (looks like on this picture):
http://www.baycongroup.com/windows_xp/images/01_xp_desktop.gif
with your right mouse button
then choose the thing at the bottom like in this pic
http://www.emadtech.com/support/images/67435-click-properties.gif
properties it has to sound...
or like this: http://www.supersave.com/xp/right_click_my_computer.gif

then should open such a window:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3588/xpprosp2x641sy5.jpg
under general system: there you can see, what your operating system is...

I hope this helps you Smile

I got Me. So now I need a program which works for it. Smile Know of any? >_>
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 5th May 2009, 10:02

Ok wow you got it :-D
so it's the Millenium Windows... I only had it a really short time...
I don't really know much about this OS...
but maybe I can find some program Wink
I hope so
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 6th May 2009, 05:00

Hexx wrote:Ok wow you got it :-D
so it's the Millenium Windows... I only had it a really short time...
I don't really know much about this OS...
but maybe I can find some program Wink
I hope so

I hope so to. I can't find shit. Lolz. I'll keep looking though. Helllllllllp. : (
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

EASY

Post by icekilla on 6th May 2009, 05:31

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:hahaha and why don't you siply tell us your operating system???
do you have 2000, Me, NT, or 98/95 ???
spit it out Wink

Not 2000. Anything before 2000. So, anything before Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. Smile Had no idea that there was a 2000. I LIKE TO KEEP MYSTERY. :$ Is Windows NT the same as Windows Me, because I don't know what version I have. Lolz. I know it's not Windows Vista, XP or 2000. How to check what version I have? Smile

He has Windows 98!!!!!!!!!!! It's probably a damn Pentium II. Damn dude, U need to upgrade bad. lol
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 6th May 2009, 07:26

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:hahaha and why don't you siply tell us your operating system???
do you have 2000, Me, NT, or 98/95 ???
spit it out Wink

Not 2000. Anything before 2000. So, anything before Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000. Smile Had no idea that there was a 2000. I LIKE TO KEEP MYSTERY. :$ Is Windows NT the same as Windows Me, because I don't know what version I have. Lolz. I know it's not Windows Vista, XP or 2000. How to check what version I have? Smile

He has Windows 98!!!!!!!!!!! It's probably a damn Pentium II. Damn dude, U need to upgrade bad. lol

I said I have Me. >_< I heard bad things about XP and Vista. Your words don't help my problem. : (
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 6th May 2009, 22:11

about Vista ok, there are really a bunch of crazy problems.. but XP Prof is if it's good configured really really good!!!!
you only have to have the right programs that help you and so you have nooooproblems at all...
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Ry on 7th May 2009, 00:16

Hexx wrote:about Vista ok, there are really a bunch of crazy problems.. but XP Prof is if it's good configured really really good!!!!
you only have to have the right programs that help you and so you have nooooproblems at all...

Maybe, but I don't know anything about anything when it comes to computers, so I'll just stick with what I have. Lolz. I'd only be seeing one reason to have Windows XP and that would be for the recording program, which feels like a waste to me. This doesn't help with my problem either. : (
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Hexx on 7th May 2009, 12:24

I think I can understand your feelings, if something works, so don't change it Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a recording program.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum