turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 20th April 2009, 10:02

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 Jjjjjjjjjjd

Was a fun game. I also didn't say in the above picture that I was raptor with plasma. Very Happy It felt impossible to move at first, because of the speed. 1.75. Too fast, but I had great fun. The problem with the raptor is that the raptor gets a great speed but can't pick up extra +2 health or ultra health. I think it's fair. Speed over health, which would you do? Smile I prefer speed, but on a health bonus server, hmmmmmmm, it's hard to decide. I'm not used to the speed and people could always grab extra health, making it harder for me to kill them., then again, a speed advantage isn't a bad thing. Smile I think it's about trail and error and seeing what you like best. As for people who might say having plasma with raptor's cheating. I don't think it is. You see, I don't automatically start with plasma. I have to pick up weapons and ammo like everyone else. I don't cheat. I just like the idea of the raptor having a plasma. It's fun. You should try it some time. You might like it. Smile I can't pick up extra health, so you get the health advantage against me. Also, I can't change weapons with the raptor either. Whatever weapon I pick up, I have to use all the ammo before getting to plasma. I only like to use plasma so using the raptor with plasma works for me. Another raptor win for me. Very Happy
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th April 2009, 10:06

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 Jjjjjjjjjjjjj

This was a great game. Mark kept bitching through it though. He quit in the level two pictures above this one.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th April 2009, 12:36

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 41332202

It wasn't a fun game at all. Was extremely boring. Cross Heir, also known as Hooligan wanted to go to City 4. I told him to let me free frag him so we could get there, because it was the next level. He didn't and it's a good thing other people joined, because we wouldn't have had got to City 4. Smile When we got to City 4 he didn't play. Lol. He kept bitching at me, telling me I was booting him from the server, when I kept telling him it was IceKilla's server, not mine. Lol. I told him to uninstall and reinstall the game. Maybe that might fix his problem.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th April 2009, 12:51

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 64389308

What can I say about this game. It was me, Chirac, Time and D30. Chirac was playing and he made his own server, but I can't join it now because I have to go to bed. Lol. I tried to tell him, but I think he didn't see what I said. ><!!!!! Oh well. We'll play another day, man. Get some rest. You need it. Razz D30 quit again. No surprise from him. For once he was actually playing the game correctly. He wasn't cheating at all, but he wouldn't stop talking shit. He enters the game, says I was cheating when I wasn't and denies ever cheating. This guy's the most and I'm serious here, the most full of shit person I've ever met. He has cheats for Turok 2 where he can auto aim, fly, auto start himself with any weapon he likes, rapid fire with plasma, invisibility, invincibility and more. He also has something which can make the damage stronger. I once had ultra health and he killed me in one shot. I said he was cheating and he denied it. I once saw him auto start with plasma. I said he was cheating and he denied it. He denies everything even when you see it infront of you. How much of an idiot does someone have to be to see they're caught out. Anyone who plays this game, be warned when playing against D30. At first he might not cheat, but if you kill him over and over again when he hasn't killed you once, he'll do one of the two things. Quit or cheat. It's all he's good at. When you see him play with no cheats and then you see him with cheats, you'll see the difference. I keep thinking more people will join this website. It's one of reasons why I joined in the first place. The main reason I joined was to support Chirac and try to come up with good ideas and try to help others. Instead, I got a bunch of people who talk shit to me, no respect at all and some of those who cheat. Maybe more will join in time. I'll keep advertising your website, Chirac. I'd like the following people to join. Zeli and Sniffa Tha Hud. Two great people who play a great game fair. It's sad to see people cheating, trying to get ahead of others when it's only a game. It's just a game people. Play it fair and have fun. There's not many people left on this game. Why ruin it with cheats? Try to get as many people playing it so there's something to look forward to in playing against someone. There's not many people now who I look forward to play with. Most people just talk shit to me and the others cheat. It's rare to find those who actually play the game fair and who I have fun with playing now. Time for bed. Good night. Smile

PS
I've noticed lots of views on my pictures but nobody says anything. What's with that? Say something people. Smile Communication's the key to open the possibility to more people joining. If you don't like me, ok, it's fine, don't bother with your words because I'm not interested. I've done nothing wrong to anybody and always enjoy playing a game, but only with those whom I like now. Once again, good night. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 07:55

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 47438869

What can I say. D30 and Dejavu aren't banned from my server anymore. They still cheat, but it's not as bad as what it used to be. Lol. D30 started something. An "[aUz]" clan. Lol. Actually, I said "Why don't we start a aUz clan?" and he said "Yeah.". Lol. He hates the following people. Dante, Badass, Redass and IceKilla. He hates "SF" to. Lol. I don't know what happened, but yeah. I didn't understand why he'd hate Ice and he told me that even when he was cheating against him, he still won. Fucking lol. He then said Ice must cheat. :O Maybe. Maybe.. Lol. If Ice beat auto aim, then I'd wonder, but I don't know what cheats he was using. Lol. I would've liked to have seen D30 get an ass kicking from Ice even with cheats on. :O Would've been fun to watch. Lol. As for the "aUz" clan, I don't know what's up with that. D30 said he'd like to Arena with Dante and Badass. Something about the "aUz" taking on the "SF". Even if we did, I'm sure at some point he and Dejavu would use cheats. I'm just sure of it. Lol. I think I'll sit this whole clan thing out. Smile I'll just let these four go head to head with each other. 3 on 2 isn't fair, so now with me out of the picture, it's 2 on 2. I can be the referee. Smile I'm sure I'll be disqualifying D30 and Dejavu for cheating, but if it's how they do things, then it's how it ends. I can't tell when Dejavu cheats. It's hard to know when he's cheating. It's easy to see when D30 cheats though. Lol. I never played with Dejavu before he was using cheats, so it's hard to see what sort of a game he can really play.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 07:57

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 43376074

Thsi was between me, D30 and Dejavu. They both left at one point and it was just me and Mark. D30 came back. In the end I won. Dejavu kept auto starting himself with plasma. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 07:59

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 55188686

This was a game between me and Dejavu. He was auto starting hismelf with plasma at times. Lol. I won. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 21st April 2009, 09:25

[SF] ~*D@NTE*~ wrote:I noticed that most of his SS are from games u play against nooby players... like people we dont know lol Sleep i'd like to see u post all the SS from when u play me or bad and ice Twisted Evil lol!

RY : Lol. You're a slut. : ( I name the people in the game if they're good or not. :O If they're against noobs, I say under the screen I post that it's EZPZ. :O Most of my screens aren't against noobs. > : ( I havn't gotten a chance to do a one on one with you. Only Bad. As for Ice, I don't see him as much as you do, I think. I'm more than happy to do a one on one with you. :O City 4, bitch. > : ( Only plasma, pistol and knife. None of your nooby rockets or shot gun. All skill for your aiming with plasma. > : (

DANTE :
lol aight aight... we'll go one on one Twisted Evil
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 12:57

Ok, there was a little problem with D30, yet again, about one of my posts. It seems as if I was talking about his personal life, but I wasn't and I don't care about his personal life. I said "I don't know what Dom sees in him.", in one post, but I never explained why I said what it was I said. Dom's his girlfriend. Now the reason I said this was because D30 was cheating all day in the game and it got to the point where I was extremely annoyed. I get it, the guy can fly, use rapid fire with plasma, bla, bla. It was fun to see at first, but it lost it's "WOW!". He kept talking shit to me for no reason. I said "I don't know what Dom sees in you.". He was mad I said that. I said what I said to him in the game because I seriously didn't see what it was she saw in a guy that talks as much shit as he does. Now as I'm saying this, you're probably wondering "How do we know this's true about him cheating and talking shit?", because he always denies everything. I'll tell you what people, I'll make a video of this guy not only cheating, but talking shit like always, but wait, I have a better idea. I'm not doing your work for you. I'll give you the guy's two IP's. Anyone can fake someone's name on a server and pretend to be something who they're not, but they can't fake their IP's. Smile Host your own server, wait for one of these two IP's to join.

58.107.180.110 = D30.
58.107.169.31 = D30.

Now sit back and watch him not pick up the Plasma Rifle and watch him kill you with it. He has a cheat which lets him automatically start with any weapon of his choice with either unlimited ammo or max ammo. I don't know how the cheat works exactly. One thing's for sure, he'll use his cheats sooner or later. Also, when you tell him he's cheating, watch how much shit he'll talk to you for no reason and wonder to yourself, how can a girl be with a guy like him? Lol. Here's a tip people. Wait near the Plasma Rifle. Watch and make sure he picks it up. It's what I do to make sure he plays the game correctly. Make sure it' s a level with only one Plasma Rifle, so he can't say "I got it on the other side, where you didn't see me.". He had a cry to the owner of this website because I spoke the truth. If you people don't believe me, just keep his IP's and wait for the noob to join your server. You'll see everything for yourself. I don't bullshit anybody, I speak the truth. As for helping you out about getting your screens on the website D30, figure it out yourself now. You back to being banned on my server. Make your own server like you said you would and let all those other noobs who cheat join your server and to those who don't like me for no reason, enjoy playing against this cheat on his server. Have all the fun with the cheating you like. As for my server, it's simple. I'll ask you to pick a color for a character, if you don't, I'll kick you from my server for not playing fair. Picking a color just means you don't blend in with the game. The first time I played this game, I didn't care if people picked colors or not. It was Sniffa Tha Hud who told me about picking a color. Once he told me about it and showed me, I started to always play with color and now I can't play no color correctly, because it's hard for my eyes to keep up with it. I'm not used to no color anymore. You're seen my screen shots and there's nothing wrong with my monitor. I've just been playing a certain way for a while now and it's good. I tell people to pick the best color for their character. I kick and ban cheaters to. I'm the only person who'll actually do something to fix the server from problems if it's needed. I always give people an opportunity to pick a color, to stop cheating and to those people who lag the server. Some people download while playing on my server and it lags everyone and it lags me the most because I'm the host of the server. I'll kick those people and you know what? People learn. They learn the fair rules and they listen. They all need discipline and once they know what will happen to them if they break the rules, they follow the rules and play fair. If you cheat, try to blend in with the walls and download while playing, you'll learn to sit when I tell you to. :O Lol. I just mean you'll learn to stop cheating, blending with the walls and stop downlading while playing on my server. Such power I have while being host. Smile You can feel the power running through your veins. Twisted Evil I've said lots of stuff and now it's time to doooooooooooooooo, I don't know what, but something. Stupid game crashed for no reason. : ( I'll restart my server. If you're out there, looking for a good and fair game, join my server. It's called "Ry's Rok Match. Very Happy". Have fun. Smile
Before I was about to post this, I saw someone copying my name in my own server, playing with Chirac. That person was D30's cousin. He's the person who taught D30 all of his cheats. Don't believe me, add these two IP's to your list to and wait and watch for both of these people.

58.107.172.112 = D30's cousin.
211.28.41.19 = D30's cousin.

He's banned from my server again. After this, Chirac and I played. I won, 20-7, but the screen didn't save correctly. Fuck that. Lol. I finally beat Chirac. It was a great game. After this game, we were playing in City 4. D30 joined and started talking shit again. Chirac left because of us. I decided to talk to him and this's the proof as to how he treats people.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 83108171

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 68031486

As you could see, it says enough. Now this next picture is of how he is when you tell him the truth as it is.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 68031486

Ok, I'm done. If you ever see the name "Ry" cheating on any server, it's not me. It'll either be D30 or his cousin pretending to be me. Most people on this forum I don't get along with, but this's posted for people who might join this website and can see for themselves who they shouldn't be playing with. This isn't talking about anyone's private life and this isn't some war between me and D30. This's me explaining myself about why I said what it is and then it's about me telling everyone about D30 and his cousin who cheats as a warning to people who might join this forum. Whether you care or not, it's your thing. This's said for those who do care about people who they should and shouldn't play with. This's in MY picture section, which means even if there's arguement, it's in MY section, which doesn't ruin anything else on the forum. There should be no arguement because everything's been said and shown. According to the rules, there were pictures, which also means it's in the right section to be posted in. I'm going to bed. Good night. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 12:59

Shit, made a mistake in my post above. Edit the third picture with this picture.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 91480274

Good night again. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 Empty LMAO

Post by icekilla 21st April 2009, 13:45

Goodnight, NERD KID! lol!
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 13:48

icekilla wrote:Goodnight, NERD KID! lol!

Fuck that, man. I don't see what's "nerd" about telling others something to make the game better for them. Unlike you, maybe, I try to get others to join here.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 13:54

Ry wrote:Shit, made a mistake in my post above. Edit the third picture with this picture.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 91480274

Good night again. Smile

Fucking Image Shack.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 24685028
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 21st April 2009, 15:45

Took me 20 minuts to read all wtf lol

Ice's cheating? He has been in XF with Gucci heh j/k <3 Mexican whore

Dont know any [RoH] D Ripper...

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 23:16

[RoH] BrLi wrote:Took me 20 minuts to read all wtf lol

Ice's cheating? He has been in XF with Gucci heh j/k <3 Mexican whore

Dont know any [RoH] D Ripper...

I never said he's cheating. I said D30 said that he cheats.
As for [RoH] D Ripper, it's Dante. I thought you knew, but I guess not.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st April 2009, 23:37

Last night, I came to realise something and that was that I've put too much fucking effort into something which was dead to begin with. I thought if I advertised this website that maybe 50 people would join and it would be an active forum, but I was wrong. The only reason I get into detail with whatever it may be's because I was thinking about the website and trying to make it better for everyone who's here and to those who might join, but after last night, I've realised this's probably as big as the website will ever get. I didn't fail though. My advertising did pay off a little. Some people joined, but they're inactive fuckers who just joined and nothing more. Atleast I can say I tried, as for most of you who havn't tried who think what I've said's a joke, when I was just trying to make the forum better, fuck you. I'm done with the advertising now. It lags my main server a little. I'll just advertise in the game instead. Something along the lines if you fall and die, it'll say something like "You fly, you die, now join www.turok.forumactif.com.". I think this might work better and now they'll be no more lag on my server. Over 200 views on my screen page. You're all perverts. :O Lolz. I feel like as if I'm watched by you lot and I'm on TV. It reminds me of that Jim Carey movie. His movies are great.
I've got a banlist the population of fucking Ecuador and what's worse about it, these people make up most of the people who fucking play the game now. Instead, these cheating fuckers join another server and the people who play fair see that the server full of cheaters is full and they join there thinking they'll get a good game because there's people there, only to find it's full of fucked up noobs cheating their way through a game. If I let these cheats back on my server, they just fuck it up all over again even when they say "I won't cheat anymore.". Fuck that.
I'll still speak my mind, at the possibility of people who might join here to see that there's someone who still plays by the rules and if you've got a problem with that, then that's your fucking problem. Atleast I'm trying to get others to join, which's probably something the most of you can't fucking say, so don't give me shit about what I say when I'm just trying to make this forum and the game better. I'm not talking to anyone specific here. I'm just talking.
That's all I have to say, for now. Lolz. I'll be making my server soon, so if you're interested in a good, fair and honest game, then join my server. I'll be making a section about my server and my rules, so you people know what to do. Most of you already know the rules, but there's some who don't. I won't be playing for a while. Later I will. Bye. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 22nd April 2009, 11:18

I had two pictures today, but they didn't save correctly. : ( I hate that. : ( I also had a funny, but I forgot to save it. : ( It was of me and Ice. He said "It's time to bring out the big guns." and the next thing you know I shot him dead. :O It was a good one. I also had server problems, so if anyone was playing on my server and it fucked up, sorry about it. I got the problem fixed. When you die, it says something and you can edit it to how you like to and because I took down the advertising server and advertised when someone got killed, there was too much information put in the file and it because of this, it closed the game for people. Having two servers is a bad idea. For me it is. Major lag. Now there's no lag. I just have to fit what it is in the file. Thx to Ice for helping me with this problem, my server's fixed. Yay. Lolz. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:33

I got lots of screens today. Very Happy

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 59765535

It's a one on one with Mark. I won. He's great to play with.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:35

Ry wrote:I got lots of screens today. Very Happy

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 59765535

It's a one on one with Mark. I won. He's great to play with.

I fucked up on my post. Chirac, this's what annoys me about not being able to edit. Lol. I've seen in my past posts that there's a double of a picture I posted. Too bad I don't have to the real anymore, but back to this picture. Here's the real one.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 10005131
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:36

This was another one on one with Mark. The picture didn't save at first, but I was able to get another try at it and got it. Smile

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 29432038
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:39

Ry wrote:This was another one on one with Mark. The picture didn't save at first, but I was able to get another try at it and got it. Smile

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 29432038

I don't know why the Flamer Thrower looks the way it does. I took the picture just before the next level started. Also, I wasn't using the Cerebral Bore. I Alt+Tab and when you press Tab you get the Cerebral Bore if you've picked it up. Mark tried to use it against me. Lol. I hate that weapon used against me. ><!!!!!!!!!
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:41

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 26055977

This time monocxt joined in. I won. I had a one on one with monocxt and won, but the screen didn't save correctly. : (
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:42

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 92050760

Another one on one with Mark. He called me a master. :$
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:44

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 45883271

Mostly it was me, Mark and Linok. I won. Vennus's good. I would like to play a game against her. Smile Or maybe she's a he. It's not the first time I've seen a guy use Adon. *COUGHChiracCOUGH* Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd April 2009, 07:46

Ry's screens #1 - Page 4 19995042

Another one on one with Mark. Shit, how many one on one pictures are there of him and I. Lolz. That's all the screens for now. Also, Ice set the record as to how many half hitters it take to kill me. The old record with 3. It took him 4 plasma hits to kill me yesterday. Fucking lol. Was awesome, for me that is. > : D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next