turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Ry 14th April 2009, 10:11

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 20331348

A fun game at first but I think I got called a cheat. I don't know. Lol. They were speaking Dutch or German. Whatever though. I don't cheat and I won. Smile
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th April 2009, 10:12

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 48175896

A fun game. Milto's good. Was fun. GG, Milto. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th April 2009, 10:37

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 55376667

Wow, where to start here. I was up against Dirty Thirty and like always he goes away. I waited for him, he came back and we were playing. Slack, also known as Redass joined and just started talking trash at me for no reason. He's not good at the game, that's for sure. I didn't get my 20 frags because Dirty Thirty decided to leave, once again. He always does this. He always wusses out of the game. It's annoying. I've had enough of it. When he decides to play a full game, then I'll play. I even let Dirty Thirty get the Plasma Rifle. I didn't shoot him. I let him get it and I waited for him to get out of the water. How nice of me. Lol. I read that Dante let Dirty Thirty get the Plasma Rifle and wasn't going to shoot him because Dirty Thirty was getting beaten. Lol. Dirty Thirty only got 4 frags on me and decided to quit. Lol. How pathetic. Don't start something you can't finish. I didn't get my 20 frags, but I still won. He quit and it's over for him. I'm tired of people quitting just because they get beaten. I never quit. It can get annoying, but I never quit.
Everyone likes to win. Nobody likes to lose, but it's not always about winning or losing. It's just about having fun with people who you like to play with. Sadly, Dirty Thirty isn't one of those people anymore to me. When he decides to play a full game and plays it to the end, then I'll say he's one of those fun people to play with, but right now, he's just a quitter when he gets killed one too many times.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th April 2009, 12:33

I played a couple of games. Lost the first, won the second, except once again the screen didn't save. Dirty Thirty played both games out to the end. Maybe because there was more people than just me and him. I'll have to wait and see.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 15th April 2009, 00:09

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 38467718

Alright game. Tal Set and Mixa warped too much. Lol. I still won though. Smile

LMAO! In that pic on the ground it looks like bird shit. Shocked
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th April 2009, 00:45

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 38467718

Alright game. Tal Set and Mixa warped too much. Lol. I still won though. Smile

LMAO! In that pic on the ground it looks like bird shit. Shocked

Lol. If only I had your imagination to see that. :O Lol. After reading this, I'll probably be looking at all pictures differently now.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th April 2009, 05:21

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 29781700

It was me, Sniffa Tha Hud and EVEREDY. Sniff got cut off, I think. My kills were against Sniff and EVEREDY. A great game. Nice and fast and everyone knew how to play. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th April 2009, 07:21

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 82507667

At first it was Dante and I, but then Vinavril joined and then it was between me and her. It was a fun game. Vinavril's good. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th April 2009, 07:24

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 15172486

This was a great game. This was the last one I got to play against Vinavril before she had to leave. She asked for a rematch tomorrow. She'll get it. tongue Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th April 2009, 11:41

"
Admin wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 Sans_t18

It was a very good game
"

This here was a game I played against Chirac in. I lost. It was a great game. I had lots of fun. Just tonight, we were in the same level and it was extremely close. 17-18. I think I was 17. Mick, also known as Purple, Thylacine and who's 99Veteran here on the web site entered the game. I asked Mick to wait while we finished this game, because it was one on one the whole time and we had almost finished. Mick left, Chirac and I continued to play the game. Mick came back in, used a trainer to frag the game and he ruined the game for me and Chirac. It was a perfect rematch for me and Chirac and Mick ruined it. Mick, you're banned from my server now. You probably dont care and I don't care either. Smile Have fun. Smile If you'd like to talk about it, send a private message to me, respond here or email me. I blocked and deleted you on msn days ago. I'll add you back if you want to talk about it.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th April 2009, 11:49

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 71817707

Was a fun game against Dimi. GG, Dimi. As for Bozo 126, also known as Sub Zero, he's now banned from my server. Smile He was shooting through walls again and I told him if he did it again, I'd ban him from my server forever. He chose to get banned. Very Happy
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 15th April 2009, 11:51

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 71817707

Was a fun game against Dimi. GG, Dimi. As for Bozo 126, also known as Sub Zero, he's now banned from my server. Smile He was shooting through walls again and I told him if he did it again, I'd ban him from my server forever. He chose to get banned. Very Happy

In the picture Bozo 126 says I use a trainer. I don't. He's just a noob who can't shoot. He has to shoot through walls. Lol. He even said I auto aim. Lol. I don't cheat at all. I play as fair as I can. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 16th April 2009, 07:44

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 23331939

Weird game. I couldn't see shit and I won. Lol. Nice. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 16th April 2009, 07:48

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 78354079

I wasn't camping at first. It was towards the middle I was, only because he wouldn't pick another character. I had trouble seeing him, even though he picked the color I asked him to pick. Flesh was just too dark for me to see at the time. I decided to camp and snipe. Lol. Sniping's for pros. Very Happy I had fun sniping. It took him 6 deaths to figure out to use rockets to smoke me out. Lol. It worked, but I still won in the end. He wouldn't stop using Shot Gun either. I got annoyed with that. He lags my server bad because he downloads while playing. I tell him not to and he still does it. I might have to ban him forever if he continues it. It wasn't a good game, only annoying.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 16th April 2009, 07:49

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 78354079

I wasn't camping at first. It was towards the middle I was, only because he wouldn't pick another character. I had trouble seeing him, even though he picked the color I asked him to pick. Flesh was just too dark for me to see at the time. I decided to camp and snipe. Lol. Sniping's for pros. Very Happy I had fun sniping. It took him 6 deaths to figure out to use rockets to smoke me out. Lol. It worked, but I still won in the end. He wouldn't stop using Shot Gun either. I got annoyed with that. He lags my server bad because he downloads while playing. I tell him not to and he still does it. I might have to ban him forever if he continues it. It wasn't a good game, only annoying.

I just had to say, I like the whole sniper finish. Very Happy
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 17th April 2009, 11:09

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 67463481

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 92592887

It was me, D30 and others. The others left. It was me and D30. I wasn't playing serious at all. I decided to shoot him with Mag 60. He told me off. Lol. I then used Firestorm. He told me off. Lol. I wasn't using plasma because he bitches and quits when he dies too much. Lol. I thought using Mag 60 or Firestorm might give him an advantage. I guess I was wrong. He told me to use plasma, so I did. I was kicking his ass and not even trying to and he quits on the 19th frag I get and says no screen shot for me. Lol. I wasn't even going to save it, even if I did win. I didn't even know I was winning. I seriously thought I was losing because I wasn't even playing correctly. Lol. I just put this here as a funny. Smile It's not funny when someone quits on you on the 19th frag, but when you're not even trying to play and you weren't even going to save the screen shot, then it might be funny to you. It was funny to me. Smile GG, D30. Lol. Smile D30's Dirty Thirty, who's Filthy Dirty on the forum.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th April 2009, 08:35

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 55452324

Was me and Rodrigo. Was a fun game. He's alright. Smile I think he swears at me in Spanish though. Lol. We were fighting as raptors at first. I used plasma with the raptor and he didn't know what was going on. Lol. I think it's when he started swearing at me in Spanish and then he picked a different character and killed me. : ( We had a plasma war and it was a good one. GG to you, Rodrigo. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th April 2009, 12:56

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 24034877

What can I say. Such a bad game. Auzzie Sniper also known as Dirty Thirty, who's Filty Dirty on the forum, he was cheating and so was Dejavu. It was annoying, but I beat the cheats. They were using auto aim. Just annoying. It was fun at first to see what Dirty Thirty could do, but using it when everyone's trying to play? How annoying. As for Hooligan, what can I say. Always fun to play with you, man. Smile Always. Dejavu made the ban list for my server now. Today he was all "Don't ban me, I won't cheat anymore." and during this game on another server, he's just talking trash. Lol. So many people banned from my server now. I wonder if there's any people left to play with. Not many I can think of. Lol. This isn't good, but then again, there's not always good people. It's just sad to know there's people like them out there in this world. Good game, Hooligan. Good game. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th April 2009, 09:01

No screen shots today. D30 kept fucking the game up with his cheats. At first it was wow, but now it's just dumb. As long as he's in a game, there's no fun there. It's seriously annoying me now. Out of all the cheats he's using. Lets see. Rapid fire with plasma, fly, invincibility, invisibility, spear gun on land and who knows what else, he hasn't got the speed one working, which's the only one I need so I can play as raptor. Maybe some good screens tomorrow. I need to get a firewall. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th April 2009, 11:31

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 32712695

Wasn't a hard game, but I won. I got my screen.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th April 2009, 11:33

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 90793720

Not a good game at all. Madskillz also known as D30 was cheating again. I warned him if he cheated again I'd ban him from my server. He's now banned forever. I'll have to talk to Dom though, because they share the same computer and she's not banned.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 Empty OHHH I KNOW!

Post by icekilla 20th April 2009, 03:49

He has an monster 18 incher. That's why. That's always the reason, lol. lol!
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th April 2009, 06:30

icekilla wrote:He has an monster 18 incher. That's why. That's always the reason, lol. lol!

The fuck? Maybe you posted in the wrong section? Lol. Don't spam my picture section with your dick talk. :O Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th April 2009, 06:35

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:He has an monster 18 incher. That's why. That's always the reason, lol. lol!

The fuck? Maybe you posted in the wrong section? Lol. Don't spam my picture section with your dick talk. :O Lolz.

Lol, I get it now. Very Happy Lol. It sounds like you know from experience. :O Also, thx for the server. Smile The raptor rules. It's also good to keep shoty noob starters out of the server. (Not including you, Dom) Flesh Eater and Purr Lin are nice and slow. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th April 2009, 09:55

Ry's screens #1 - Page 3 Jjjjjjjh

It was a fun game. It's always fun to play with OUTFOX who I call Foxy. Smile
Ry
Ry