turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Game glitch or not? ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Game glitch or not?

2 posters

Go down

Game glitch or not? Empty Game glitch or not?

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 05:34

I joined a server. No names are needed. Anyways, when I joined, the level went backwards one level. Now, I've only seen a trainer do this, but it was in forwards, not backwards. The message which came up on the screen was the same one I've seen on the trainer. I forgot what it said though, but does this sound like a trainer or a game glitch, because I've never seen this game glitch before.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Game glitch or not? Empty Re: Game glitch or not?

Post by Ry 19th June 2009, 02:55

Ry wrote:I joined a server. No names are needed. Anyways, when I joined, the level went backwards one level. Now, I've only seen a trainer do this, but it was in forwards, not backwards. The message which came up on the screen was the same one I've seen on the trainer. I forgot what it said though, but does this sound like a trainer or a game glitch, because I've never seen this game glitch before.

I was playing on IceKilla's server when that happened and this time it happened on IceKilla's server again. Bad Santa was changing the levels and he went forwards a level, then backwards and then forwards. Here's the pictures.

Game glitch or not? 46414404

Game glitch or not? 48527387

Game glitch or not? Zzzteb

Game glitch or not? Zzzzefc
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 19th June 2009, 07:16

Your Gay wish has been accepted. lol Very Happy
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down