turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok"

+17
BrLi
jag
Davis
RoyalTS
kubpica
azface
TurokForever
CHIRAC
Syst
Turtle
Peukka
Gedren
vis
Assdigger
Seb@s
Birdskiller
Chief(NL)
21 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" Empty New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok"

Post by Chief(NL) 5th May 2013, 20:30

Hello all

I am happy to announce that a new clan is born, called GoT, which is short for "Guardians of Turok". Vis came with the idea, to start a clan to help preserve the good spirit and fun that Turok stands for and insisted for me to join. At first I wasn't too sure, but the idea to try play a role in keeping Turok alive, appealed to me. So I agreed.

Although we, want to play as well as possible, just like any other player, and may even start clan fights sooner or later, the main aim is to have fun, and make sure there will always be a place for Turok players that have a good heart and spirit. So cheating, bad behavior, not being able to take a loss or lack of respect for lesser players, are things that will not be tolerated. Things like that almost killed Turok completely in the past, and even nowadays there is still a thread. But if you have a soft spot for Turok the game, and know how to play hard, but still like a gentlemen (or lady, I know there have been some great female Turok 2 players too) you might feel at home here.

Another main thing at the moment, we don't want to claim people, and demand them being online for a fixed number of hours every week, and force loyalty. Having fun while blasting each other, is what matter most.

Apart from that, things are still a little sketchy. maybe we can start a website in the future, but for now this is all the information we can share.

Cya in battle, rok & roll, right?

Chief(NL)

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-10-06

Back to top Go down

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" Empty Re: New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok"

Post by Birdskiller 6th May 2013, 18:31

that's cool, good luck to you guys in building this clan - glad to hear about the good behaviour required, a change compared to the behaviour of some "veterans"

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" Empty Re: New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok"

Post by Chief(NL) 6th May 2013, 19:41

Hi Birdy!

Vis and I agreed that should be a main thing. The good memories of playing with friends, respecting each other, despite sometimes different skill levels, is one of the main reasons I came back to playing Turok. Winning is nice, but having fun should always come first. And being a sport when things don't go as intended, helps with that.

Maybe setting an example will make this behavior spread even more, who knows.

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 7th May 2013, 12:41

Chief(NL) wrote:Hello all

I am happy to announce that a new clan is born, called GoT, which is short for "Guardians of Turok". Vis came with the idea, to start a clan to help preserve the good spirit and fun that Turok stands for and insisted for me to join. At first I wasn't too sure, but the idea to try play a role in keeping Turok alive, appealed to me. So I agreed.

Although we, want to play as well as possible, just like any other player, and may even start clan fights sooner or later, the main aim is to have fun, and make sure there will always be a place for Turok players that have a good heart and spirit. So cheating, bad behavior, not being able to take a loss or lack of respect for lesser players, are things that will not be tolerated. Things like that almost killed Turok completely in the past, and even nowadays there is still a thread. But if you have a soft spot for Turok the game, and know how to play hard, but still like a gentlemen (or lady, I know there have been some great female Turok 2 players too) you might feel at home here.

Another main thing at the moment, we don't want to claim people, and demand them being online for a fixed number of hours every week, and force loyalty. Having fun while blasting each other, is what matter most.

Apart from that, things are still a little sketchy. maybe we can start a website in the future, but for now this is all the information we can share.

Cya in battle, rok & roll, right?

Chief(NL)excellent words.In them you describe the true game.
I think it's the sentiment of many we.
I am very glad you and vis take the initiative, to make the friendship of the game does not die.
Congratulations!!.
Seb@s
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 7th May 2013, 22:09

Glad you feel the same, Seb@s. I hope we can make a difference, and help a little to make this game survive for many years to come.

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Assdigger 17th June 2013, 06:55

so VIS won our little contest......

I told him that i challenge him..

the one whose clan survives longest, wins..

LOE failed..... good luck GoT
Assdigger
Assdigger

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 21st December 2013, 00:11

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" Forum10

Manny FGG's yesterday! Turok 2 is alive and GoT doing well, with help of all other good guys around T2 globe, in this year and will be same, we all hope, in next year (knocking on doors hehe), and after X:)
Well, cu in game :-))) Greetings to all!  Very Happy   bounce  Basketball   Smile
vis
vis

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2012-05-12

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Korlikos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gedren 21st December 2013, 12:30

Yay, me on the screenshot! Smile(Not in my best moment though hehe...) It was really great fun yesterday, like in those old good times...
Gedren
Gedren

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Peukka 22nd December 2013, 19:35

Heheh, glad to see that just by playing, i/we warm other players's hearts santa
Peukka
Peukka

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 1st January 2014, 21:21

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 1_1_2010

Not bad for 1.1.2014, 8 humans + 3 bots. I finally have fixed cooling of CPU and mobo  http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00000833
Cu all in game ;-)
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by Peukka 2nd January 2014, 19:23

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" <a href=New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" Untitl15" />

Alright, bit pointless post&pic, but just wanted to share it.
Many new players and other cool stuff  flower
Peukka
Peukka

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 5th January 2014, 18:59

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" Trampe10

bounce Full server and Tramper is back....  rabbit

Now info for all: when I am online, on server, Hector and Jager , will be removed, if they connect and I see that, so it is safe from bad habits!
Happy 2014 , Turok 2 gaming year, again!  Smile
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 7th January 2014, 19:10

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 110

In moment 10 players ; ) and a lot  new on this ss! : )
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 7th January 2014, 19:18

And I working on restoring friendships with one very good guy ! Sorry, once more, friend.
p.s for Azzface: You know who could be that person? : )))
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 7th January 2014, 22:47

that's cool to see there is still some activity, and without bots this time! (i'm no huge fan of bots, who act still "weird" sometimes, giving some free frags which kinda fuck up the games)

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 10th January 2014, 20:17

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 113New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 211New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 310

Manny FGG's in arenas : ))) Turtles vs Iggy's  (I called animals vs humans hehehe )  clown
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 10th January 2014, 20:25

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 510New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 610New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 710New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 410
New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 810
Was a lot fun in rok maps too , hehehe  (Syst you was amazing in Harbor 5, last ss, marinho in city 4 hehe, killswitch and peukka too : )  bounce  cu soon in game, ty for all FGG's ;-))  jocolor
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtle 10th January 2014, 20:32

haha nice 
do we have chat on this forum??
Turtle
Turtle

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Syst 10th January 2014, 20:50

haha, absolutely loving arena. hope we do it a lot more
Syst
Syst

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 10th January 2014, 21:21

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 910

Full in 10:10 pm  lol!
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by Peukka 10th January 2014, 21:21

Yeah, and thanks for interesting and nice conversations  I love you
Peukka
Peukka

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 11th January 2014, 00:08

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 1010
Oh forgot this1, gj , Peukka, here, yea, np man, we will talk more, ty for all! X:-)
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by Peukka 11th January 2014, 17:51

oh, that was thoughtful of you  Laughing  thx
Peukka
Peukka

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 11th January 2014, 21:41

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" T210New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 2hit10
New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" Today10

Fgg's today in rok server and more, later, people played/ing arena, I observing :(damn virus):...One Hit is back :-)))   alien  Very Happy  cheers
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 12th January 2014, 17:21

New clan founded - Got which stands for "Guardians of Turok" 12310

Some of GG's today..Greetings : )
vis
vis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next