turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before - Page 2 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before

+4
Seb@s
Davis
kBg*SANTA
Chief(NL)
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before - Page 2 Empty Re: Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before

Post by Seb@s 29th January 2014, 15:37

Birdskiller wrote:400 grenades per minutes??? and in harbor1 with no nade launcher there??? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!!! Smile
YES IS NORMAL FOR YOU !! ................................(JOOOOOKKKKEEEERRRRRRR)  Laughing
Seb@s
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before - Page 2 Empty Re: Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before

Post by vis 29th January 2014, 17:08

tongue You 2 are  jocolor?! Right hehehe, good try , jokers. Laughing 
Henk write: 'I'll be back, but currently still busy with other hobbies.' He maybe join today on server.  Smile
vis
vis

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2012-05-12

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Korlikos/

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 13th August 2015, 07:32

vis wrote:Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before - Page 2 Novemb11

We miss Chief!  Sad Going to make email. One of best ss on forum hehe : ) I haved 360-400 with grenedes per minut, but never so high on end. This level is good for high FPS. Very good fighter,

Nice SS, Chief.  I'm not sure if you remember me or not... I went by many names but most people know me by IceKilla.  I was Ice Ice Baby99 at the very beginning.  The highest FPH I ever got was 600... but it was with a bunch of noobs so I never took the SS.  Anyways,  hopefully I'll C U around!  Later guys!
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2