turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before

+4
Seb@s
Davis
kBg*SANTA
Chief(NL)
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Empty Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before

Post by Chief(NL) 18th October 2012, 11:05

I looked at some of my old screenshots and found a few that I think are nice.

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Juni06_011

Double nuke on server with funny altered descriptions...

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Juni06_022

Barely beat ElMatadore on that one...

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Juni06_069

You just got to love those funny altered descriptions, lol...

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Juni06_107

Barely beat Fatherrat on this one. Wonder if he still plays, he was good.

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before November07_006

Harbor 1 randomness. 400 FPH, must be my personal record.

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before November07_040

And as final one for now a win when not playing Flesh or Purr Lin. Some in that game thought I could only win because of starting with a shotgun. I showed them that was not true, lol.

Chief(NL)

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-10-06

Back to top Go down

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Empty Re: Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before

Post by kBg*SANTA 21st October 2012, 09:32

Ya i remeber most of those players in ur ss...thats around 06-07 when turok was ruled by seeds-of-evil-us and his wannab american clan hehe.
nuzzolo,matadore,fatherrt,missbadgirlus(Taty),seeds,chaser used to play alot @ dat time...u mite also remmber jacques de la mort and hiro....I think i used to use nitro or tyrannosaur-us nick at that time....I think thats Crazy;s server *U*mbrella corportation or smthing lol

kBg*SANTA

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Empty Re: Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before

Post by Chief(NL) 21st October 2012, 10:56

Screenshots are indeed from 2006. I also have older ones. Some of the players in those SS might also have been using alternate names as well, quite a few players used more names than the frag limit of an average server these days. ;-)

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 21st October 2012, 12:51

Nice screens, especially the 400 fph one. Respectable Smile
My personal record was 480 (I still dont know how I made it lol).

Btw I started to play in 2006 some time September. I looked my old screens and I can't see your name, maybe you just finished playing Turok that time. It's funny one player ends the game and another joins in the same time.

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 21st October 2012, 14:47

Thanks. Sometimes everything falls into place and it seems like aim goes by instinct, so I can make every shot count, even with precision weapons like plasma. It feels great when that happens and you are for a moment seemingly untouchable. But more often I play average at best.

I also don't remember playing with you before, so it seems we indeed just missed each other as I left and you started with Turok. Btw, I thought I stopped playing when I got married, but considering that I stopped around 2006 there must have been another reason, as we got married in 2002. I could be that around that time our provider decided to drop support for Windows 98 pcs so I couldn't use my Win98 install to connect to the internet. I also had winXP on the same PC, but at the moment no Glide support for my Voodoo III, and XP also required more system resources than 98, so playing Turok was close to impossible. It is only the due to buying a second hand laptop that can connect to internet, and is well capable of running Turok, that I started playing again.

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 31st October 2012, 20:06

Some recent screenies.

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Oct12_741

This win I was quite proud of, as Kuchen was constantly camping behind a teleport. I know this is considered an acceptable strategy by some, but back in the days I first played, it was simply not done, and "camper" was the worst insult you could make. But times change, yet still it didn't feel right that someone using this tactic was constantly winning. So after a few rounds I was able to get so fired up and focused that I won that round before the camper.

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Oct12_808

This is one of the rounds against "Lone Wolf" aka Basber. The first 2 or 3 rounds he won, the last before we both called it a day I came up first.

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Oct12_818

And an action shot from another game, where "vis" demonstrates how not to handle a "nice lady", lol

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 1st November 2012, 03:04

Well, I searched in my files and share these memories with yourselves.

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Arena-10Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Arena-11Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Arena-12Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Arena-13Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Paulo10Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Sebas010
Seb@s
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniffa Tha Hud 2nd November 2012, 03:30

yep i played for years with FP destined and VTO $corpion they played quite regular for a long time des was here for a month or so last year
Sniffa Tha Hud
Sniffa Tha Hud

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniffa Tha Hud 2nd November 2012, 03:32

paul aka elmatador played regular for about 3 yrs then droped off all of a sudden
Sniffa Tha Hud
Sniffa Tha Hud

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 2nd November 2012, 07:50

Perhaps ElMatadore got a new PC at that time and T2 would no longer run? Shame he left, good player and also a nice person to deal with.

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 2nd November 2012, 14:32

LOL !! PAULO IS MY BROTHER. HE HAVE NEW PC IS TRUE AND PLAY OTHER GAMES, CALLODUTY4, ETC, ETC. HE TIRED TO CHEATERS AND INSULTS IN TUROK.
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 2nd November 2012, 20:00

matadore tired of insults, that's a good one lol

or maybe he get tired insulting other players, which is a bit different lol!

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 2nd November 2012, 20:18

I've never seen ElMatadore insult a player. I can understand though the getting tires of cheaters reason. I recall some times when there was a good game going on, and then a cheater entered and started with rapid fire grenades or shredder, or single kill pistol, and get to 20 frags within a minute, ruining the game. Sometimes all you could do then was not get up after getting killed, hoping the cheater would get bored, or leave and hope to find a cheater free server.

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 2nd November 2012, 20:32

Birdskiller wrote:matadore tired of insults, that's a good one lol

I've never seen ElMatadore insult a player and never seen use neither trainners . affraid
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 2nd November 2012, 22:40

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Pic_0010

I just found this one. Old times, old server settings, and fuck with 2 ultra health in every single map lol. Well what's much more funny is that I have more then 1500 screen shots and most of them are results.

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 2nd November 2012, 23:53

a bit amazing u never noticed, cos i saw him trashtalking tons of times lol, everytime something wasnt going his way.

but good rock player for sure, was cool and fun to play with him when he behaved "normal".

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 2nd November 2012, 23:58

ULTRAESAY NOT IS INSULT. INSULT IS NOOB, IDIOT, STUPID, MASTURBED, SISSY, FUCK, ..MOTHER, ETC ETC.
ULTRAEASY IS ONLY ULTRAEASY .
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 3rd November 2012, 00:07

Birdskiller wrote:a bit amazing u never noticed, cos i saw him trashtalking tons of times lol, evYO NOerytime something wasnt going his way.

but good rock player for sure, was cool and fun to play with him when he behaved "normal".

SERA SU PUNTO DE VISTA, YO NO PUEO DECIR NADA PORQUE NUNCA LO VI HACIENDO ALGO "ANORMAL°.
JUGABA DE LA MISMA FORMA QUE JUEGA CUALQUIERA DE UDS.
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 3rd November 2012, 09:15

Considering the second place is only 3 frags behind I would not have called it easy. Although ElMatadore has way better frag to death ratio than number 2.

Or he didn't want to say it was ultra easy, but since he almost constantly had the ultra health, it was easy to stay alive. Having ultra health means you can even survive a suicide grenade action, which will help with frag to death rate enormously. Also, I bet there were also +2 health powerups as well, so it's easier to build up health and have some "insurance" against death.

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 3rd November 2012, 20:53

Davis wrote:

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Pic_0010

I just found this one. Old times, old server settings, and fuck with 2 ultra health in every single map lol. Well what's much more funny is that I have more then 1500 screen shots and most of them are results.

This would be the same that said you.

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Seba-r11
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 13th November 2012, 06:13

Some screenshots from earlier this month. Usually Vis kicks my ass online, but still we have great fun playing, and these 2 shots display this very nicely I think:

First Vis comes at me, guns blazing:

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Nov12_0114

Then a few seconds later I won this duel for a change, and he is lying on the ground:

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Nov12_0115

As you can see in the difference in health, I did not leave that one on one unharmed.

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 13th November 2012, 12:03

G G !!
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 28th January 2014, 14:50

Chief's Screenshots, including some older stuff, like 2006 and before Novemb11

We miss Chief!  Sad Going to make email. One of best ss on forum hehe : ) I haved 360-400 with grenedes per minut, but never so high on end. This level is good for high FPS. Very good fighter, Chief.
vis
vis

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2012-05-12

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Korlikos/

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 28th January 2014, 21:20

..per minut, and FPS, sorry, wrong, well, happens : D. Was thinking on FPH. I send email, and for Peukka, i asked Storm to check on steam. Expecting some news. : J
vis
vis

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2012-05-12

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Korlikos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 29th January 2014, 09:46

400 grenades per minutes??? and in harbor1 with no nade launcher there??? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!!! Smile

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next