turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Hexx' Wins ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Hexx' Wins

+4
Geryson
icekilla
Ry
Hexx
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hexx' Wins Empty Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx 27th April 2009, 18:10

Hexx' Wins 001j
Sooooo, heeere, especially for you Ry: My first win screengrab....
After answering all new responses I went into the game and won it without problems. :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Hexx' Wins Empty Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry 28th April 2009, 02:42

Hexx wrote:Hexx' Wins 001j
Sooooo, heeere, especially for you Ry: My first win screengrab....
After answering all new responses I went into the game and won it without problems. :-D

The fuck. This wasn't the one I saw you win. Lolz. Good screen though. Smile I can see Ice was observing. He fears you. :O Lolz. Aren't I full of it today. > : D Lolz.
On a different subject. When was this picture taken? Was it an old screen you saved or a recent one?
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 28th April 2009, 23:31

Yeah I believe so, he fears meee. :-D Loooool
No It was taken seconds before I uploaded it and posted the Link...

And now that pic of the game you were talking:

Hexx' Wins 002x
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Hexx' Wins Empty Bastard

Post by icekilla 29th April 2009, 00:27

Hexx wrote:Yeah I believe so, he fears meee. :-D Loooool
No It was taken seconds before I uploaded it and posted the Link...

And now that pic of the game you were talking:

Hexx' Wins 002x

Nice SS. I can't stand playing with BASTARD at times. He warps like a motherfucker. I be getting ready to aim in one spot and then all of a sudden he warps completely somewhere else.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 29th April 2009, 19:20

Hmm here some new pics:

Hexx' Wins 003
heyyy, here is a second Hexx :-D

Hexx' Wins 004b
Happertje Is Ba, looked like an ant, he constantly crawled under my feets :-D

Hexx' Wins 005x
By the way Castrop-Rauxel is one of my friends.... He also plays Turok 2 time by time maybe somebody has met him before???
To Ry: He would like to join our Clan, if we are ready. Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 29th April 2009, 19:37

Ohh no, I missed some of them Razz

But for the first, pic 2 of my last Post, there's a player called: Ranckarg...
It seemed, he has removed its reloadtime. He fired 3 Nades at once...

soo and here the Pics, that were missing
Hexx' Wins 006l
A Game agains Chirac.. Was Funny

Hexx' Wins Bug1
This Pic refers to the 3rd pic, of the post before and shows the grafic bug... this player is Castrop-Rauxel....
I think, this graphic problems has started, when you joined Turok 2 isn't it???

Oh I almost forgot, the games were played on the LdB -Server...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 30th April 2009, 00:56

To Hexx.
The picture I'm in, I was warming up. :O
I've seen Castrop. I think I thought he was Tropa De Elite.
I see Chirac got an ass kicking. Shocked
Lol seeing two of you Hexxy. XD
I'm ready for the whole clan thing. From what I know, there's Ice and Dante in one clan and Badass and Redass in another clan. I think they're the only two clans left who don't cheat. Now there's us three. Very Happy We need to have a clan war. Smile
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 30th April 2009, 13:30

No problem, you're warming phase... Wink
Hui, cool, a nice compliment for him :-D
Yup Chirac got... That were some really Hexxy games 6 in a row I think, after that I was tired and quitted. Wink
*KoP* Hexx
Hexx *KoP*
Hexx (KoP)
Hexx # KoP
$$KoP Hexx
<KoP> Hexx

chose one of this styles, or make your suggestion Smile

bye the way, how many members are left in SF???
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 30th April 2009, 17:55

Hexx' Wins 007u
0 times get fragged Wink

Hexx' Wins 008e
Schwarzenegger was relative good but he left after several kills...

Hexx' Wins 009b
To easy...

Hexx' Wins 010s
... Was really really good, but he joined too late :-D

See you in the next game bye bye.
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 30th April 2009, 22:09

Hexx' Wins 011y
really sick, during the server lag I could kill 2 preys with Plasma, after my 19th frag, so I got 21 and also get fraged to death :-D

Hexx' Wins 012
the following game with some good players, but nobody took my suggestion of joinig our clan Razz
such fools Razz
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 00:24

Hexx wrote:No problem, you're warming phase... Wink
Yup Chirac got... That were some really Hexxy games 6 in a row I think, after that I was tired and quitted. Wink
*KoP* Hexx
Hexx *KoP*
Hexx (KoP)
Hexx # KoP
$$KoP Hexx
<KoP> Hexx

Ah.......... I don't know. Lol. Hm...... I thought it was KOP? Now it's KoP? I like the idea of KOP/KoP infront of the name first.
[KOP/[KoP] Hexx? Lolz. I like the idea the clan name's bracted from your name, to state it's seperate. Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this? Lol. Excuse me for how my mind works. Lolz. (KoP) looks like it's trying to stuff three letters into something and the bractets are about to explode. Once again, excuse me for how my mind works. Lol. I like my version. XD I'm such a picky person. I don't know anymore. >_<
As for SF, Dante was telling Ice that Bad quit, I think. Maybe something about Dante starting his own clan, even though Ice was the one who actually came up with the name. Lol. I know Redass is in SF to. Ice and Dante use their new clan names, but I don't think Redass uses his SF name anymore. Redass might just join Ice and Dante. Lol. I could see that happening.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 1st May 2009, 00:27

hey Ry at first good morning, than make examples, like me :-D
I only understand examples Smile

in the last 2 games, I've chosen: !~KoP~! Hexx, what do you think of this???
and some other intewresting ides, what about clan intern rankings???
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 01:08

Hexx wrote:hey Ry at first good morning, than make examples, like me :-D
I only understand examples Smile

in the last 2 games, I've chosen: !~KoP~! Hexx, what do you think of this???
and some other intewresting ides, what about clan intern rankings???

!~KoP~! seems to be two spaces on unnessary space to me. 16 letters max for a person's name in game.
My example I'll put under here.

Example 1 = [KOP] Hexx
Example 2 = [KOP] Ry
Example 3 = [KOP] Castrop or [KOP] Rauxel

That's all I have. Lol. But as you see, it bractets from the name, stating it seperate and only takes two extra spaces in a 16 letter name. The clan tag takes 5 letters out of 16 and the space takes an extra 1, only leaving 10 spaces left. Some people might have a big name. Your one only gives people 8 letters for their name. That might not be long enough. Castrop-Rauxel doesn't fix with the clan tag. I don't know. You tell me what you think. I was trying to go with something small, but shows everything at the same time.
As for clan ranks, yeah, I like the idea of it, but at the same time I don't know anything about that stuff. You'll have to be a little more specific for me about it.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 1st May 2009, 01:50

OK if you say so it will be [KOP] - I have no Problem with it...
and i never thought about the turok name length since mine is so small :-D

hmm thats a problem with castrop-rauxel, but maybe he change his name to anotheer one, that fits the 16 char limit...

no plan either... i just thought about postfixes like: lord/king master etc. but we also can simply use numbers: 1st/2nd...
the problem we are still so less :-D i think it need much more than 3 people for getting useful...

but my ideas for such ranking battels are the following:
either we make it a tournament and the result shows the ranking, or we make it like this: several tournaments and for 1 times tournament champ you get Champ, after the second victory in a row you got gladiator, for the 5th time in a row the next title...
is your line broken, so you dont loose the title, but you only get the next one, after fulfill the conditions 1 win 2 wins, 5 wins 10 wins 25 wins....
the numbers are only examples... what do you think of it?
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 03:44

Hexx wrote:OK if you say so it will be [KOP] - I have no Problem with it...
and i never thought about the turok name length since mine is so small :-D

hmm thats a problem with castrop-rauxel, but maybe he change his name to anotheer one, that fits the 16 char limit...

no plan either... i just thought about postfixes like: lord/king master etc. but we also can simply use numbers: 1st/2nd...
the problem we are still so less :-D i think it need much more than 3 people for getting useful...

but my ideas for such ranking battels are the following:
either we make it a tournament and the result shows the ranking, or we make it like this: several tournaments and for 1 times tournament champ you get Champ, after the second victory in a row you got gladiator, for the 5th time in a row the next title...
is your line broken, so you dont loose the title, but you only get the next one, after fulfill the conditions 1 win 2 wins, 5 wins 10 wins 25 wins....
the numbers are only examples... what do you think of it?

I'd think you'd get ranking with the more wins you get. If you win one game, you move up a rank. The more wins, the higher the rank. If people break even in wins, then whoever has the least amount of losses is ahead of that person in the ranking.
Maybe a best out of three game tournament with a clan war competition. How the levels get selected, I don't know. If it's 1 on 1 or 2 on 2, it would have to be a small enough level. There's six small levels in total.
I don't understand your one though. It confuses me. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 1st May 2009, 05:17

Ry wrote:
*KoP* Hexx
Hexx *KoP*
Hexx (KoP)
Hexx # KoP
$$KoP Hexx
<KoP> Hexx

Ah.......... I don't know. Lol. Hm...... I thought it was KOP? Now it's KoP? I like the idea of KOP/KoP infront of the name first.
[KOP/[KoP] Hexx? Lolz. I like the idea the clan name's bracted from your name, to state it's seperate. Maybe I'm putting too much thought into this? Lol. Excuse me for how my mind works. Lolz. (KoP) looks like it's trying to stuff three letters into something and the bractets are about to explode. Once again, excuse me for how my mind works. Lol. I like my version. XD I'm such a picky person. I don't know anymore. >_<
As for SF, Dante was telling Ice that Bad quit, I think. Maybe something about Dante starting his own clan, even though Ice was the one who actually came up with the name. Lol. I know Redass is in SF to. Ice and Dante use their new clan names, but I don't think Redass uses his SF name anymore. Redass might just join Ice and Dante. Lol. I could see that happening.

Dante didnt say Bad quit T2 or Sf. He was talking about Blade. Blade (GAP) Gay n Proud. Not Badass. Get your FACTS STRAIGHT, SON, lol.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 06:07

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:
*KoP* Hexx
Hexx *KoP*
Hexx (KoP)
Hexx # KoP
$$KoP Hexx
<KoP> Hexx

Dante didnt say Bad quit T2 or Sf. He was talking about Blade. Blade (GAP) Gay n Proud. Not Badass. Get your FACTS STRAIGHT, SON, lol.

Oh yeah, now I remember. Lolz. My bad. tongue I remember at first I thought he was talking about Bad. Lolz. It's good news for clan wars then. Lol. XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 06:30

Here's your name used with the Flame Thrower, Hexx. :$ The H and E were fucking impossible to create. Lol. But I got the skills. :$ I originally had a "3" instead of an "E", because it was that difficult to do, but I managed. :O Also, I was going to do one X, but then I couldn't decide which of the two pictures to keep, so I kept both to use. Very Happy

Hexx' Wins 20513812

Hexx' Wins 51475263

Hexx' Wins 34704886

Hexx' Wins 34704886

:$
If anyone else would like their name written with the Flame Thrower, let me know in my picture thread. Smile

PS
I renamed my server. Tell me what you think. I'll post a picture of it for you.

Hexx' Wins 92063303

PSS
Forgot to give you your kudos on your 0 death. Kudos. Lolz.
Fucking website signed me out again. >_< Good thing I save these posts before posting them. >_<
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 06:33

Ok, I fucked up on posting the last X. Chirac, how I hate not being able to edit my posts. >_< Anyways, here's what it would look like with the other X now.

Hexx' Wins 20513812

Hexx' Wins 51475263

Hexx' Wins 34704886

Hexx' Wins 31957522

There. Very Happy
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st May 2009, 07:15

Hexx, our clan talk has taken us from the Welcome section to here. Should we keep the talk in one section, to avoid possible confusion?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 2nd May 2009, 00:37

Ry wrote:Here's your name used with the Flame Thrower, Hexx. :$ The H and E were fucking impossible to create. Lol. But I got the skills. :$ I originally had a "3" instead of an "E", because it was that difficult to do, but I managed. :O Also, I was going to do one X, but then I couldn't decide which of the two pictures to keep, so I kept both to use. Very Happy

Hexx' Wins 20513812

Hexx' Wins 51475263

Hexx' Wins 34704886

Hexx' Wins 34704886

:$
If anyone else would like their name written with the Flame Thrower, let me know in my picture thread. Smile

PS
I renamed my server. Tell me what you think. I'll post a picture of it for you.

Hexx' Wins 92063303

PSS
Forgot to give you your kudos on your 0 death. Kudos. Lolz.
Fucking website signed me out again. >_< Good thing I save these posts before posting them. >_<

LoL, U got too much time on your hands son.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd May 2009, 01:36

To Ice.
No. Lol. It was late at night and I made my server and was waiting for people to join. I noly had time for one or two games. I thought while I waited that I'd make his name in the Flame Thrower. tongue I sense jealously. :O Maybe you'd like me to make your name in Flame Thrower for you to. :O All you have to do is ask. :$
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 2nd May 2009, 23:33

sooooo here my answer on all the things you all wrote Wink

At first the ranking question. I see your point, a win counter ranking is better than my way... Let's take it like this... I only thought about the survival mode in tekken... So I came up with the no losses way... This would show the constance of someones abilities....
And sorry for my bad descripions, of my idea... Maybe some of my thoughts got lost, because of my translation mistakes... Sorry for that...

Now for the name in the air: A big fat Thanks for you Ry, it looks great Smile maybe I'll send you this with pics, let me surprise you :-D and yes, an edit function would be really really nice Chirak Smile

3rd point: juhuuu, really really funny :-D Now there are 3 servers for 3 clans :-D The clan business has dramatically increased :-D

and for the fourth thanks thanks Smile I don't know, I hope I've send you my gratulations too, for your 0 or almost 0 deaths matches too? did I ???? I'm sooo oblivious, and to lazy to search for it :-D If I haven't here are they!!!
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd May 2009, 01:35

Hexx wrote:sooooo here my answer on all the things you all wrote Wink

At first the ranking question. I see your point, a win counter ranking is better than my way... Let's take it like this... I only thought about the survival mode in tekken... So I came up with the no losses way... This would show the constance of someones abilities....
And sorry for my bad descripions, of my idea... Maybe some of my thoughts got lost, because of my translation mistakes... Sorry for that...

Now for the name in the air: A big fat Thanks for you Ry, it looks great Smile maybe I'll send you this with pics, let me surprise you :-D and yes, an edit function would be really really nice Chirak Smile

3rd point: juhuuu, really really funny :-D Now there are 3 servers for 3 clans :-D The clan business has dramatically increased :-D

and for the fourth thanks thanks Smile I don't know, I hope I've send you my gratulations too, for your 0 or almost 0 deaths matches too? did I ???? I'm sooo oblivious, and to lazy to search for it :-D If I haven't here are they!!!

I've never played Tekken, so it was probably my knowledge and not your translation mistakes. Lolz.
Ty got grats. Smile Lolz.
Next thing's next. We have a name, a server, a ranking system, now what? :O Maybe we should wait when you get back on your PC? Lolz. I was thinking, are we going to have a website, with clan rules, logo, recruit requirements, etc? Or do we make a thread, something like "Kingdom Of Plasma recruiting bla bla bla" with the same stuff, but it's all on the forum, or do we make both? A web site to show with stuff to read, but the activity on the forum? Lolz. Have I thought about this too much? :O XD
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Hexx' Wins Empty Hex On Touch :-D

Post by Hexx 8th May 2009, 22:48

Here some pics of my results with the touchpad...Razz

Hexx' Wins Turok01
Lol... One of my last experiments to fight with Touch Power :-D
Badass joined very late but was good as always...
I just overcame Nando-NurVeraft in the last seconds :-D
He's Castrop Wink But had a really bad day again...

There was another level before, the cave-level, with the big pond with plasma in it and the open climbing wall...
there was a player called ecsay or something like that incredible bad :-D I had no problems killing him Wink

Hexx' Wins Turok02
60% P-Lin :-D
Yakety and Barry are ok but I think not as good as we Ry...
But I don't know because of the touch experience I din't realize many of the game... :-D
Soo slow turning around.
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next