turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

+13
CHIRAC
Sniffa Tha Hud
Jäger
SpArKsTeR
sOdOmIzEr
kBg*Basber
Davis
Birdskiller
Hexx
Ry
BrLi
B@D@SS
icekilla
17 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Empty Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by SpArKsTeR 5th September 2009, 03:40

icekilla wrote:If U'd look above that comment about jager...U would see the SS. I'm not replying to anymore of your gayish rubbish questions. lol!

Nice plan.
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Empty Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry 5th September 2009, 07:08

icekilla wrote:If U'd look above that comment about jager...U would see the SS. I'm not replying to anymore of your gayish rubbish questions. lol!

Lol. Yeah, I'm sorry for not remembering a picture of a win of your's for a computer game, posted on the internet 3 days ago. Lol. I had less important things to remember, such as my work. Lol. I'll try my best next time though. Lol. I saw the picture, but just glanced through the names and thought you just took a screen of killing a bunch of new people. It looks like you and Jager had a new people killing fest going on. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 5th September 2009, 20:41

Yea, I thought I had my SS program on and so I thought I took all the SS's. We had a one vs one and some other real small games and big games. We played for awhile, but anyways I didnt have my program on and so I didnt get all the SS's, lol. I won all the games except for one level. I was doing really good that day. We all have our days. Very Happy
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 5th September 2009, 21:44

lets call a cat a cat, it was a lucky day, else how could you beat a BGE?

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th September 2009, 00:00

Birdskiller wrote:lets call a cat a cat, it was a lucky day, else how could you beat a BGE?

I wouldn't know what else to call a cat other than a cat. Lol. I've never heard that metaphor before.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 6th September 2009, 02:08

Ry wrote:
Birdskiller wrote:lets call a cat a cat, it was a lucky day, else how could you beat a BGE?

I wouldn't know what else to call a cat other than a cat. Lol. I've never heard that metaphor before.

I would call a cat pickles. But then I'd need a giant jar put make for his litter box. lol!
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 6th September 2009, 10:21

lol its a french expression

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 6th September 2009, 14:05

icekilla wrote:Yea, I thought I had my SS program on and so I thought I took all the SS's. We had a one vs one and some other real small games and big games. We played for awhile, but anyways I didnt have my program on and so I didnt get all the SS's, lol. I won all the games except for one level. I was doing really good that day. We all have our days. Very Happy

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 OTdOZ

We didn't have a one on one cos some players joined. + i won at least 3 games. I'm not Ry, I can remember.
But I agree, u f***ed me up. lol! That happens
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 6th September 2009, 22:02

Lik Wong wrote:
icekilla wrote:Yea, I thought I had my SS program on and so I thought I took all the SS's. We had a one vs one and some other real small games and big games. We played for awhile, but anyways I didnt have my program on and so I didnt get all the SS's, lol. I won all the games except for one level. I was doing really good that day. We all have our days. Very Happy

We didn't have a one on one cos some players joined. + i won at least 3 games. I'm not Ry, I can remember.

LoL, I forgot about the 2 other levels. Well, the one in city-2 I was away for alittle bit. And I had totally forgotten about Harbor-1, lol. I don't lye!!!!!
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th September 2009, 00:23

Lik Wong wrote:

Lol and I don't forget. People post screens weeks and even months later. Lol. Too long to be holding onto the screens before posting them in my opinion. I'd know, since I've done that.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 9th September 2009, 07:01

Some good games.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-42
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-43
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-44
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-45
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-46
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-47
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-48
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 9th September 2009, 07:05

Oh yea I'm not 100 percent sure if Iggy was Sniffa...but, I THINK it was.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 9th September 2009, 08:09

I found out the grenade stays up there on the top and never falls down in city-4. Kinda weird.... doesnt matter where or how high, as long as u shoot it up in the yellow part somewhere it will stay.
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-49
I had a 1 vs 1 with Ry for fun. At the end he kept suiciding cuz I kept shooting him with the chargedart and was gunna get a FF to win, lol. So I got tired of him suiciding and finished it.
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-50
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 9th September 2009, 11:13

So you were "Hulk Smash" and "His Airiness" after all. lol!
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 9th September 2009, 12:16

icekilla wrote:I found out the grenade stays up there on the top and never falls down in city-4. Kinda weird.... doesnt matter where or how high, as long as u shoot it up in the yellow part somewhere it will stay.

If you view the temple spot from above in observer, there is a wall that is invisible from below, and can only be viewed from below.

Nice screens.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 9th September 2009, 14:08

icekilla wrote:Oh yea I'm not 100 percent sure if Iggy was Sniffa...but, I THINK it was.

I was going to ask who Iggy was.
To the above pictures. Bad green Gant and I was just knifing in Arena. Lol. That was fun.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 9th September 2009, 17:09

SoDoMiZeR wrote:
icekilla wrote:I found out the grenade stays up there on the top and never falls down in city-4. Kinda weird.... doesnt matter where or how high, as long as u shoot it up in the yellow part somewhere it will stay.

If you view the temple spot from above in observer, there is a wall that is invisible from below, and can only be viewed from below.

Nice screens.

There's also some objects below the level you see in observe mode.
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniffa Tha Hud 10th September 2009, 04:08

icekilla wrote:Oh yea I'm not 100 percent sure if Iggy was Sniffa...but, I THINK it was.

Ya it was i just loaded windows 7 and was checkn out the gameplay it does newer games pretty good but older games it runs quite a bit slower on framerate for some reason .
Sniffa Tha Hud
Sniffa Tha Hud

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniffa Tha Hud 10th September 2009, 04:10

and not the beta relese of win 7 it was the final .
Sniffa Tha Hud
Sniffa Tha Hud

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 10th September 2009, 18:59

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-51
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-52
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-53
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-54
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-55
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-56
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-57
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-58
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-59
I saved the best for last. I just killed this adon...and afterwards it had her body still there looking like she is taking a dump, lol.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-60
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th September 2009, 23:43

It looks like she's crouching to me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 10th September 2009, 23:49

Ry wrote:It looks like she's crouching to me.

I object. I object to your face, and your momma's fat.
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 11th September 2009, 05:35

A GG.
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-61
Ok, game..
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-62
I won even with D30's cheats on. (Node)
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-63
I still won again with his cheats on. (Nodes, which he admitted to at the very end and said I own. Ty Ty, lol)
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-64
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 11th September 2009, 09:12

I couldn't see you in any of those games...
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 11th September 2009, 17:43

1st time ever had this many deaths as Ry.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 11 Sshot-65
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next