turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

+5
Hexx
BrLi
Ry
icekilla
sOdOmIzEr
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 Empty Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by sOdOmIzEr 2nd August 2009, 03:16

I was only in their so I could get the email. he actually sent it to m, and I don't want to open the file. I'm actually suspcting that it's a virus, so I'm not takingany chances. I think Ry is actually jelous that his best friend is going around Mastering other people. Ry, if you have a complaint, send me a PM instead of soiling a good topic. Thank you.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd August 2009, 04:35

SoDoMiZeR wrote:I was only in their so I could get the email. he actually sent it to m, and I don't want to open the file. I'm actually suspcting that it's a virus, so I'm not takingany chances. I think Ry is actually jelous that his best friend is going around Mastering other people. Ry, if you have a complaint, send me a PM instead of soiling a good topic. Thank you.

Lol.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 2nd August 2009, 07:33

SoDoMiZeR wrote:I was only in their so I could get the email. he actually sent it to m, and I don't want to open the file. I'm actually suspcting that it's a virus, so I'm not takingany chances. I think Ry is actually jelous that his best friend is going around Mastering other people. Ry, if you have a complaint, send me a PM instead of soiling a good topic. Thank you.

Lol, Now that's a comeback.
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 2nd August 2009, 19:27

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 Whrss2

GG at City-4. I'm not in the mood for a discription.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd August 2009, 00:28

SoDoMiZeR wrote:SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 Whrss2

GG at City-4. I'm not in the mood for a discription.

I like that blue circle around your crosshair. Does the blue circle also work as a crosshair around the original? If so, doesn't look that bad.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 3rd August 2009, 01:10

Unfortunately no. It's windows Vista's busy thing. My Cursor gets caught when getting recorded by camstudio.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 4th August 2009, 07:20

uiuiui what the heck about hector Razz
Hector calls himmself now theprince?
Can somebody explain me what's going on here with names relationships and so on???
I don't get it anylonger...
Who is who, who likes someone who hates someone, and names... names names names...
Everything else is too confusing for me Razz
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 4th August 2009, 07:48

Hexx wrote:uiuiui what the heck about hector Razz
Can somebody explain me what's going on here with names relationships and so on???
Who is who, who likes someone who hates someone, and names... names names names...

Lol Hexx. Ok, Hector's not called "THEPRINCE". Hector copied his name, character and color, because Bad Lizard was chasing him, killing him in one hit with the Pistol.
Here's the story, Hexx. Hector used to call me master, why, I have no idea. Hector then one day called me a traitor, because he finally found out that I was telling everybody that he had a speed program, even though I told people infront of him many times and it's not like it wasn't obvious for somebody to see that he had something fast going on. Lol. He then decided to follow some girl around in the game, because they speak the same language. She goes by the name bruna. Then he decided to call [LDB] SoDoMiZeR his master forever and they can live happily ever after hand in hand with each other.

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 87839129
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 4th August 2009, 08:29

Ry wrote:

Lol Hexx. Ok, Hector's not called "THEPRINCE". Hector copied his name, character and color, because Bad Lizard was chasing him, killing him in one hit with the Pistol.
Here's the story, Hexx. Hector used to call me master, why, I have no idea. Hector then one day called me a traitor, because he finally found out that I was telling everybody that he had a speed program, even though I told people infront of him many times and it's not like it wasn't obvious for somebody to see that he had something fast going on. Lol. He then decided to follow some girl around in the game, because they speak the same language. She goes by the name bruna. Then he decided to call [LDB] SoDoMiZeR his master forever and they can live happily ever after hand in hand with each other.

Looool wooow, amazing art skills Ry :-D
almost like Kuchiki Rukias comic stories in the anime bleach :-D
soooo funny Smile I'm laughing here to death :-D

ok I see that now, but more and more I get a relation problem :-D
I think I will start a thread about players relationship to each other, country, language, different nicks and so on... maybe IP's too...
I just strated to collect IP's of players playing on my Arenaserver
And I finally want a complete Turok 2 Player guide, so I won't get fooled around by names and sooo on Razz

Wait for it, I will soon start a thread...
maybe I will ask Chirac something about it before....
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 4th August 2009, 10:00

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

I think I will start a thread about players relationship to each other, country, language, different nicks and so on... maybe IP's too...
And I finally want a complete Turok 2 Player guide, so I won't get fooled around by names and sooo on Razz

Thx. Lol. I have great art skills. Lol.
Your idea might hit a bump or two in the road. I'll PM you more about it.
Speaking of other people using other names, this's off topic, sorry to spam your thread, Sody, but there was this green P.lin in IceKilla's server just before, named Beamer (german) and he was seriously good, just like you. He moved like you to and was just as fast as you. He was a challange indeed. Huge coincidence there. German, P.lin, green color and great to play with.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 4th August 2009, 21:43

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

Speaking of other people using other names, this's off topic, sorry to spam your thread, Sody, but there was this green P.lin in IceKilla's server just before, named Beamer (german) and he was seriously good, just like you. He moved like you to and was just as fast as you. He was a challange indeed. Huge coincidence there. German, P.lin, green color and great to play with.

BFF, also RY, U don't have to keep your love for Hector hidden away inside. It's bad for you to keep it inside, just let it all out. Tell Sody how U REALLY FEEL. BETRAYED & JEALOUS. Because, I seen the way you talk to your clan members now, like they're pieces of shit. Ur letting your hatred out to the wrong people. rabbit
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 4th August 2009, 21:55

Can't say I blame the little dude. hector was like Rys heart and soul. Ry even said countless times that he misses his "Jojojojo". poor Ry. Let it all out man, let it all out. Also, i would've preferred a cowboy hat on my char, but I can tell that you are in alot of pain, so I'll leave you be.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 4th August 2009, 23:06

SoDoMiZeR wrote:Can't say I blame the little dude. hector was like Rys heart and soul. Ry even said countless times that he misses his "Jojojojo". poor Ry. Let it all out man, let it all out. Also, i would've preferred a cowboy hat on my char, but I can tell that you are in alot of pain, so I'll leave you be.

Ry, get feelings insurance, they'll help you out. Exclamation
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th August 2009, 00:20

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

BFF, also RY, U don't have to keep your love for Hector hidden away inside. It's bad for you to keep it inside, just let it all out. Tell Sody how U REALLY FEEL. BETRAYED & JEALOUS. Because, I seen the way you talk to your clan members now, like they're pieces of shit. Ur letting your hatred out to the wrong people. rabbit

Lol.
I don't talk to those in [KOP] like they're pieces of shit. Never have. What the fuck.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th August 2009, 00:20

SPARKY wrote:
SoDoMiZeR wrote:Can't say I blame the little dude. hector was like Rys heart and soul. Ry even said countless times that he misses his "Jojojojo". poor Ry. Let it all out man, let it all out. Also, i would've preferred a cowboy hat on my char, but I can tell that you are in alot of pain, so I'll leave you be.

Ry, get feelings insurance, they'll help you out. Exclamation

Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 5th August 2009, 01:21

Just a joke Ry...
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th August 2009, 02:01

icekilla wrote:Just a joke Ry...

I thought that. Was just tired at the time with all this reading. Sody kept PMing me and not listening to me. Rage. Joke. ;P Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 5th August 2009, 20:46

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 Ytmbdv

New screenie. Up against KOP Silvaman, KOP O_o, and KOP ThePrince.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 5th August 2009, 20:49

bonus picture:
SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 Sadry

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 5th August 2009, 21:24

SoDoMiZeR wrote:bonus picture:

LMAO!!!!!! That was a good one Sodo! GJ! haha
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 Empty LOL.

Post by SpArKsTeR 5th August 2009, 22:06

Dang Sodi that was a good one. I may be in [KOP], but you can make fun of it all you want. It's not like I'm the leader of the clan, lol.
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 Empty Lol.

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 00:57

SoDoMiZeR wrote:SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 3 Ytmbdv

Lol.
That wasn't three on one. Lol. If so, they would've won. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 00:57

SoDoMiZeR wrote:bonus picture:

Lol. Nice.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 6th August 2009, 00:59

Ry wrote:

Lol.

Lol, never said It a three on one bro.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 01:30

SoDoMiZeR wrote:
Ry wrote:

Lol.

Lol, never said It a three on one bro.

Well, with you typing that you were against all three of them, it looked that way to me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next