turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

+5
Hexx
BrLi
Ry
icekilla
sOdOmIzEr
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 Empty Re: SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 00:39

SoDoMiZeR wrote:
Ry wrote:
SoDoMiZeR wrote:SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 Yaawingjme
'nother screenie. This was acallene that ry could clm he could do. He claimed he could beat both me and icekilla simultaneously. He got 14 frags, but not quite our frag amount. GG

Yeah and obviously IceKilla broke the rules, though you left that part out. There was to be no Shot Gun and no missiles. He used both due to the fact that he got a half hitter against me. The only reason I didn't quit was due to my high Frag count, but then I noticed something. Once he had weakened me with the Shot Gun and missiles, you fired one Pistol bullet at me, which killed me, then I had to run for the Plasma Rifle, which got me killed a number of times in a row, all because I got weakened because IceKilla couldn't play by the rules. Lol. As I said from the start, if the rules were broken, it was a forfeit. GG. Next time make sure your teamy plays fair.

Actually Ry, I saw Icekilla shoot the rockets at you. It didn't look like the rockets/their splash damgage hit you, but I could be wrong. The pistol incident was after the rockets/shotgun this as I hit you In the head with a tek arrow wich does 63 damage. I'm pretty sure I hit you 2 times in the head with the pistol, but again I could be wrong. Even if Ice hit you with the rockets and the shotgun, i really didn't matter as I hit you with a tek arrow and pistol in the heads. You think I would've magically known that Ice weakened you enough with rockets and shotgun (The former barely counted, the latter I didn't witness) to hit you in the head ONCE with the pistol. I don't know where that other 17 damage came from, it could've been from Ice knifing you, it could've been an HH either of us could've gotten, but the use of the other weapons didn't happen at that time.

He hit me with the Plasma Rifle first, which did 25 damage to the 100 health I had. He hit me with the Shot Gun first, then two missiles, then you stuck a arrow in me, which did damage. Wasn't 63 damage. I had 11 health left. You then fired the other arrows randomly, then fired one Pistol shot at me, which killed me. If I wasn't weakened before, I would've survived that dumb Pistol bullet and wouldn't have had to run for the Plasma Rifle, where you were waiting for me, but IceKilla was waiting, but at the same time jumping on the other side to get the Cerebral Bore. Something's not adding correctly for me, but either way, the rules were broken.

100 - 25 = 75.
75 - 63 = 12.
Shot Gun + 2 missiles + Pistol bullet = Doesn't add.
Your Tek Bow damage's exaggerated. I had 11 health left when the Pistol bullet killed me. The Shot Gun and missiles played a big part in it all.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 00:46

SoDoMiZeR wrote:Actually it was a challenge, not because it was his server. His challenge was he could beat me and ice teamed up on his rules at city 4. His rules are you can only use pistol, warblade, cerebral(sp?) bore, Plasma rifle, and tek bow. When he first challenged us he said only PR and warblade, which was just ridicolous, but he added 3 more and as it turns out, they did help! Very Happy The cerebral bore gives you cover while trying to get the plasma rifle, The Tek Bow serves as a distractor when say a teammate is trying to get the plasa rifle, bombard the opponent with the tek bow. And as I said before, it really paid off as I as able to kill ry with the tek bow and pistol alone once. Strange rules, I know. It's like arena, but it gives the opponent the chance to kill you right after you get the PR. I don't know whats up with the pain, but it was a GG. bom

Acutally, it was always the Plasma Rifle, Pistol, knife and Cerebral Bore. I was just making it clear again, incase you both forgot about it from last time. I forgot about the Tek Bow, but once it was used, I couldn't be bothered and anyways, it wasn't that bad to be honest to have.
The reason as to why I had these rules was because I didn't want to go through what I went through in the before game, where I had everybody against me and you cheap weapon users camped the Plasma Rifle with missiles from above, also firing nades into the hole where the Plasam Rifle's in. Lol. Not only that, you came charging at me with the Flame Thrower, while I was running for the Plasma Rifle, then you'd let out all the fire once I got into the hole where the Plasma Rifle's in. Lol. I was trying to avoid those noob situations. Lol. I wanted a clean shooting match and nothing more.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 00:48

icekilla wrote:I can tell U whats up with the pain. It cuz I would shoot him with the PR and it would take almost all of his life except around 5 health which is stupid. Thats why I started to use the rockets and shotgun. Cuz really thats just from lag and not from me hitting his gun otherwise it would've only taken like 25 health and not fucking 95, lol.

Lol. :-D
True, you got a hit here and a hit there, where I only had 4 to 6 health. Then you'd chase me with the Pistol, then I'd kill you. Lol. Anyways, as Hexx typed, I've done 2 damage with the Plasma Rifle before and I've done 99 damage with the Plasma Rifle before. There was no lag. It was a clean server. >:[ A direct hit to the gun does 0 damage, which makes you think as to what a 25 damage hit really is.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 00:53

SoDoMiZeR wrote:asdfg. confused Does that mean we have to rematch? Oh well. We massacered Ry, we could do it again. Very Happy

No, it means your teamy chose to forfeit, because that's what was typed at the start, before the game started. I win and I might do that again, but I was annoyed that the Shot Gun and missiles got used, because I was so far into the game and it wrecked it for me.
As far as massacring me, you wish. Before IceKilla broke the rules, I was winning. Once I died because I was weakened, that set off a chainlink reaction to me getting killed. I had to run for the Plasma Rifle again, which was something that I shouldn't have had to do. IF anything, I should've suicide started because of that, but I didn't. I started on the other side of the map and ran the longest distance to get the Plasma Rifle, only to find you outside waiting for me, with IceKilla standing above me on the stairs, which wouldn't be the situation I should be in, if I wasn't weakened from the Shot Gun and missiles.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 00:56

Ry wrote:
SoDoMiZeR wrote:asdfg. confused Does that mean we have to rematch? Oh well. We massacered Ry, we could do it again. Very Happy

No, it means your teamy chose to forfeit, because that's what was typed at the start, before the game started. I win and I might do that again, but I was annoyed that the Shot Gun and missiles got used, because I was so far into the game and it wrecked it for me.
As far as massacring me, you wish. Before IceKilla broke the rules, I was winning. Once I died because I was weakened, that set off a chainlink reaction to me getting killed. I had to run for the Plasma Rifle again, which was something that I shouldn't have had to do. IF anything, I should've suicide started because of that, but I didn't. I started on the other side of the map and ran the longest distance to get the Plasma Rifle, only to find you outside waiting for me, with IceKilla standing above me on the stairs, which wouldn't be the situation I should be in, if I wasn't weakened from the Shot Gun and missiles.

I wasn't winning, but I was something like 1 or 2 Frags down from yous. I had to look at the picture. Your kills started once I was running out from grabbing the Plasma Rifle, which only happened after I died from getting weakened from the Shot Gun and missiles.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 10th August 2009, 01:30

Well now the whole conversation for the topic is revolving around that one pistol kill now.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 10th August 2009, 01:33

All I'm saying is that we played by your rules and won. it's not like that one kill had much of an impact on the match anyhow.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 04:36

SoDoMiZeR wrote:All I'm saying is that we played by your rules and won. it's not like that one kill had much of an impact on the match anyhow.

Clearly you didn't read what was there, because the Shot Gun and missles got used, automatically making it a forfeit and that means you both lost, even if one of you was playing by the rules throughout the whole game.
The one kill had a huge impact on the game. As I said, it started a chainlink reaction. Read above.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 10th August 2009, 06:01

don't you want to stop this now???
everybody already knows everything he/she has to know... Razz
so everybody can form their opinions...
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 09:36

Hexx wrote:don't you want to stop this now???
everybody already knows everything he/she has to know... Razz
so everybody can form their opinions...

Yesss. Lol. I should've just left it alone, so yeah. Sorry about that.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 Empty Lol.

Post by Ry 12th August 2009, 01:56

I thought you got rid of the problem with Hector. Lol. He's back. You just had to teach him to make his own server. Lol. The game finally had him gone. Well, he better not figure the rest out. Fix it. ;]

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 48413459
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 12th August 2009, 02:23

First off Ry, it would've been better in a PM, but whatever, no big deal second off, It's not a real problem if he makes a server. It doesn't even work half of the time and when you join, players can't be see. Thirdly, I did this because I really couldn't get an IP through his email, as when I tracked it, it said it was a US address, so that didn't work. I told him to make a server so I could get his IP out of that split second when it shows it. Even if the IP I gave you is false, no harm was done. Ever since he listened to me, he stopped using his speed program and wallshooting. Stop taking everything so seriously and stay out of it.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 12th August 2009, 04:30

SoDoMiZeR wrote:First off Ry, it would've been better in a PM, but whatever, no big deal second off, It's not a real problem if he makes a server. It doesn't even work half of the time and when you join, players can't be see. Thirdly, I did this because I really couldn't get an IP through his email, as when I tracked it, it said it was a US address, so that didn't work. I told him to make a server so I could get his IP out of that split second when it shows it. Even if the IP I gave you is false, no harm was done. Ever since he listened to me, he stopped using his speed program and wallshooting. Stop taking everything so seriously and stay out of it.

190.43.***.***. He has many IPs. That's just one of them. He doesn't cover his IP, he changes it, or does something, but whatever it is that he does, it's his real IP all the time.
You never gave me any IP. I already had his IPs long ago before you were here. Lol.
I'm don't know what it is that I'm supposedly taking serious, but ok. Lol.
Nothing to stay out of. If you want him on Turok 2, ok. I was just trying to help fix the problem. ;]

PS
He doesn't listen to nobody about anything. Lol. The only reason he stopped using what it was for a while was because he was getting banned for using what it was and noticed it. That's why he changed names and pretended to be somebody else. Lol. I don't know why you'd bother trying to get the IP of somebody who's already banned on all the servers as it is, but ok.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 25th August 2009, 22:07

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 Sshot5vpb
SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 Sshot18

Arena wins. The first one is Mother Arena matchagainst Hexx... with 10 plasma shots instead of 30.
Second one is a one on one in twongs before others wanted to play. GG aswell.

I hae moar screns to post BTW.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 25th August 2009, 22:15

half match is not a real 1on1 i think.. so much can change during the last 7 frags... hexx is a good player, he can handle a difference of 5 frags i think

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 25th August 2009, 22:21

kBg*Basber wrote:half match is not a real 1on1 i think.. so much can change during the last 7 frags... hexx is a good player, he can handle a difference of 5 frags i think

Lol yeah, but I only did so good because he didn't know it was me, he said.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th August 2009, 00:35

kBg*Basber wrote:half match is not a real 1on1 i think.. so much can change during the last 7 frags... hexx is a good player, he can handle a difference of 5 frags i think

I agree.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th August 2009, 00:40

SoDoMiZeR wrote:

Lol yeah, but I only did so good because he didn't know it was me, he said.

I have that problem myself. When somebody uses a different name and they're good, it's different for me to verse them, because I'm not sure who they are. I know it's somebody who plays this game using another name, considering how many people actually play this game and there's not that many. Sometimes I notice their movements or the way they play. Even their ping, character or color or a whole mix of things, but I'd rather them just use one name instead of a bunch. Less confusing for me when I'm not sure about who it is. I usually guess correctly though. Once I know who they are, it's not as difficult as it first was. Is this the same for you, Hexx?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 26th August 2009, 22:42

Even worse :-D
I need to test them before seriously playing :-D
I was wondering the whole time who it could be and didn't really concentrate on the game...
btw I asked you who you were.... I thought you were Sanctanox, because he often uses red or green adon, but you changed your char and hmmm I didn't figure it out until you said it...
I don't have a problem to admit my defeat in a one on one, but I'd really like to know who I'm fighting against, if it's such a game...

Nevertheless you played very good this time... really good aim and so on.. often 1st shot kills but ok, yeah maybe I could have won the game... we will never experience it Smile
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 26th August 2009, 23:05

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 Basber

GG with basber in TWONGS. I didn't realize it was bas at first, lol. GG

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 27th August 2009, 00:19

GJ, in twongs... I dont think Basber has been good in twongs. That's where I shine. Cool
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 30th August 2009, 04:55

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 Bmh

Ok, this started out as a one on one ith mYsTeRiOuS. Then this maniac control dude came in, and was actually pretty good and got a few frags. Sanctanox then came in, claiming he drunk 17 beers. he had a differrent and very random patten. GG.

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 6th September 2009, 14:44

SoDoMiZeR's Screenies! :D - Page 5 Hashashas

A game VS Ry And Onehit. No not a team battle. Nades led me to victory yet again! Very Happy GG

sOdOmIzEr

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 6th September 2009, 20:46

Nade Power hit again, nj sodi

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th September 2009, 00:20

To Sody.
Stupid nade spamming. Lol. I dont understand. You use only the plasma rifle in Arena and you're good with it. Why do you spam nades in Rok Match for, Sody? Lol. I don't see the difference between Arena and Rok Match, other than they're just different levels.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next