turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ping changing? - Page 2 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ping changing?

+6
kBg*SANTA
kBg*He4Dsh0T
kBg*Basber
Birdskiller
BrLi
Ry
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ping changing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ping changing?

Post by Ry 25th June 2009, 11:07

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:Wooow, incredible :-D
Such a mere matter like ping changing has such an influence :-D

But ok...
I think like it looks right now we have to await a fiercy battle from Ry agains Bad Santa :-D

Okk another thing...
Today I played Arena with Sanctanox and somehow a red Turok in a total other team played although he wasn't in the teams that ha their current battle...
Ok, I wantet to post it, bad it disapeared as fast as it apeared.. this player rose about Sanctanox's Frag count and there was an empty line at the score screen (F1)
If I killed him, no ill string was shown. If he killed me it was the normal killstring, but without some name of a player that killed me...
something like that:

[KOP] Hexx was seared away by

It was really strange... Ok than he pretended to be you.. changed his name into Ry played the game normally until it ended and than after i said I don't trust his words, that he really is Ry, I said it clearly. Than he changed his name to [LDB ] H!GHK!LLA . Seems like he uses Trainers on and on.. And he said he got now a furchter Trainer :PPP

Ok this was everything.. but If I remember it right at first hs Ping as like 430 or something like that and then 758 or something like this.....
But I don't see the point in the ping changing matter... the ping changes to if you download something or whatever....

Ok, that might explain the whole red Turok losing against Hiro now. Maybe not. My memory doesn't remember everything, but I know I'd never pick red for a 1 on 1 with Hiro. If that picture with Hiro and I was recent, then it's not me.
That wasn't Highkilla. That was D30. D30 marks the letter "i" with a "!". ;] Highkilla never has a 430 ping. Lol. That would be good if he did, but nah, that's not him. He changed his ping, probably knowing that Highkilla has a high ping. It's good you observed it all, Hexx. Information like that's a good thing.
Yeah, that invisible name thing. I've seen Basber do that before. It doesn't say you killed them, but you still get the Frag.
I guess the main thing would be, did this "Highkilla" speak the same language as you? Highkilla isn't one for English. ;]
But yeah, this isn't the guy who was in IceKilla's server pretending to be him. Some people seriously need to get a life, instead of pretending to be other's on the internet while cheating on an old game. x] I did hear that Highkilla still has his trainer though and that he used it in Chirac's server, while Chirac was pretending to be somebody else. If he spoke good English, it's not him. I seriously don't see people deleting these trainer's. Lol. I don't know why they would even have them to begin with. They'll never come in handy one day, so I don't see what the point is in even keeping it. ;] Maybe people have memories attached to them. <3
What server was this on?
And yeah, that's not me. Lol. I never pretend to be anybody. =]

Yeah, it's Highkilla. The idiot was just on Chirac's server auto aiming me with nades and trash talking me. You're no longer welcomed on my server anymore, Highkilla.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 25th June 2009, 11:10

Ry wrote:
Yeah, it's Highkilla. The idiot was just on Chirac's server auto aiming me with nades and trash talking me. You're no longer welcomed on my server anymore, Highkilla.

huh autoaim? Highkilla's trainer has no autoaim i thought Neutral

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Sjembek~ 25th June 2009, 11:19

kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:

Pokémon! ash super trainer~ 304934+ trainer (autoaimbot wallhack nodes x10000) All inc~
kBg*Sjembek~
kBg*Sjembek~

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th June 2009, 11:28

kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:

His old one didn't, but he kept talking about how he now has auto aim and how it's turned on while he was in the game with me. I told him to turn it off, but he just kept using it over and over again. He was also using it against Sjembek. I wonder how he got this new trainer of his.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th June 2009, 11:29

kBg*SjEmBeK wrote:
kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:

Pokémon! ash super trainer~ 304934+ trainer (autoaimbot wallhack nodes x10000) All inc~

I finally understand you. =] That's to say that there's nothing there to understand. Lol. =P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 25th June 2009, 11:40

it wasnt highkilla
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th June 2009, 11:49

Admin wrote:it wasnt highkilla

It wasn't? Did you get their IP? I told them to say something in German to me and they did. I didn't think it was him.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th June 2009, 13:09

Ry wrote:
Admin wrote:it wasnt highkilla

It wasn't? Did you get their IP? I told them to say something in German to me and they did. I didn't think it was him.

I have no idea who's IP that was. It might be Skembek's. Either way, he's made my list.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 25th June 2009, 13:18

I'm not sure if it was Highkilla..

Reasons: + (it's Highkilla) / ~ (not really for or against Highkilla) / - (it's not him)
- I talked to him on ICQ... He said he won't play the next time, since they work on his internet line, so he will get a better one...
+ This doesn't has to be true, since he was in the internet and wrote with me on ICQ :-D
~ When we were there he sid me he has got another Trainer.. But he didn't mentioned who has given this one to him... I didn't ask either...
+ Another fact, he recognized Sanctanox' name after I told him that "Dumbass" is Sanctanox....
+ We talked much in German.
- Later in the game PG_Exodus joined and we talked a bit. He was using English very good.

If this facts tell anybody anything so it's good if not I won't blame anybody for anythig :-D Everything really misterious Wink

- statement end -
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th June 2009, 13:22

Hexx wrote:I'm not sure if it was Highkilla..

Reasons: + (it's Highkilla) / ~ (not really for or against Highkilla) / - (it's not him)
- I talked to him on ICQ... He said he won't play the next time, since they work on his internet line, so he will get a better one...
+ This doesn't has to be true, since he was in the internet and wrote with me on ICQ :-D
~ When we were there he sid me he has got another Trainer.. But he didn't mentioned who has given this one to him... I didn't ask either...
+ Another fact, he recognized Sanctanox' name after I told him that "Dumbass" is Sanctanox....
- Later in the game PG_Exodus joined and we talked a bit. He was using English very good.

If this facts tell anybody anything so it's good if not I won't blame anybody for anythig :-D Everything really misterious Wink

- statement end -

Yeah. I saw Sanctanox. He didn't cheat once. Sjembek joined and then the cheats started. Highkilla does have a 56k modem, which means his IP changes all the time, I think. I'll PM you some stuff for you to look at, Hexx. It might solve some of what's going on here.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th June 2009, 13:44

Ry wrote:
BrLi wrote:I m 100% sure it wasnt Ice, hes my little bitch and he would never cheat or be lame like this dick.

I ve already seen people changing their pings in a server, got one day a retard named "Adolf Hitler" who seted his ping to 88.

An update about what's just happened.

Ping changing? - Page 2 17114074

Ping changing? - Page 2 22382941

Ping changing? - Page 2 15547797

Same low ping, but what doesn't make any sense is that IceKilla could have any trainer he wants, so why would he even for a second destroy his own server for. :S IceKilla's one of the people who without a doubt would have every possible connection to get any trainer he desires. I'm confused. :S I doubt it's you, IceKilla, but this's what happens when you let idiots who cheat on your server.

An update. Here's another picture of this person pretending to be Sjembek.

Ping changing? - Page 2 14414001

It's not Sjembek. The IP doesn't match. I'd seriously like to know who this person is though. This person knows other people and what name's they've been using. Sjembek, don't hate for me just telling it as I saw it, ok? For those who didn't read my other post, I saw Sjembek's "Mr X" name enter the game, then the name changed to mine, then this person used rapid fire and then they changed their name back to "KbG*Sjembek" as you can see in the picture. This's seriously weird in my opinion. D30, Bad Lizard, Bad Santa and Sanctanox were in the game when this happened. What's weird about all of this is that this person knows me and I have no idea as to who it might be.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 25th June 2009, 23:05

bla bla bla bla AND ummmm BLA.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 00:52

icekilla wrote:bla bla bla bla AND ummmm BLA.

Lol. The whole point of me asking for an Off Topic section was for you, but I think you need your own Spam section now. <3 Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 01:18

- statement end -

Did Highkilla tell you on ICQ that he has a new trainer? If not, it might not be him. I've heard some things and I'm doubting it's Highkilla now. Highkilla knew what would happen if he cheated again and he seemed like he was really sorry for what he had done last time.
The Highkilla cheating in Chirac's server had a high ping, but no warp. That's not Highkilla. Highkilla has a 56k modem. You did say that Highkilla was getting a better internet line and if he did get a better one, his ping wouldn't be 800+. It would be extremely low, considering Chirac's server's a Euro server and Highkilla lives in Euro. The peson who's done all of this isn't smart. ;] They used a fake ping and I've rarely seen that used, whic also narrows the field. ;]
The same person it had to be in the first picture I posted and the picture of the fake Sjembek. Lets face it. How often does anybody here see Sjembek? I rarely see the guy as it is and this cheater knew what name Sjembek was using, which was his "Mr X" name and this person also knew me and mouthed off at me. That narrows it even more for me. ;]
Also, this cheater did speak good English and at the same time German. There's not that many people here who speak both good German and English that good. This narrows it even more. ;] Not a very smart person this cheater is. Lol. ;]
If Highkilla told you that he has a new trainer on ICQ, then I guess it's him, but I'm sure it's somebody else now. This person wasn't only cheating on the server, but testing stuff. That narrows it down in my opinion. I'll PM you about something.
It wasn't Bad Santa, not that I feel bad about my guess. He told me he didn't have his trainer turned on in the game, I found out it was on, he said I chose not to fight against him for the tournament, but I was in the server with IceKilla waiting for him and he's also said that he wasn't using other names, when he was. I had no reason to believe it wasn't him due to these lies and all fingers at the time pointed at him. I think you should learn something from this experience, Bad Santa and not lie anymore. ;] It doesn't get you anywhere but in trouble. ;]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 26th June 2009, 01:40

Ry wrote:

- statement end -

Did Highkilla tell you on ICQ that he has a new trainer? If not, it might not be him. I've heard some things and I'm doubting it's Highkilla now. Highkilla knew what would happen if he cheated again and he seemed like he was really sorry for what he had done last time.
The Highkilla cheating in Chirac's server had a high ping, but no warp. That's not Highkilla. Highkilla has a 56k modem. You did say that Highkilla was getting a better internet line and if he did get a better one, his ping wouldn't be 800+. It would be extremely low, considering Chirac's server's a Euro server and Highkilla lives in Euro. The peson who's done all of this isn't smart. ;] They used a fake ping and I've rarely seen that used, whic also narrows the field. ;]
The same person it had to be in the first picture I posted and the picture of the fake Sjembek. Lets face it. How often does anybody here see Sjembek? I rarely see the guy as it is and this cheater knew what name Sjembek was using, which was his "Mr X" name and this person also knew me and mouthed off at me. That narrows it even more for me. ;]
Also, this cheater did speak good English and at the same time German. There's not that many people here who speak both good German and English that good. This narrows it even more. ;] Not a very smart person this cheater is. Lol. ;]
If Highkilla told you that he has a new trainer on ICQ, then I guess it's him, but I'm sure it's somebody else now. This person wasn't only cheating on the server, but testing stuff. That narrows it down in my opinion. I'll PM you about something.
It wasn't Bad Santa, not that I feel bad about my guess. He told me he didn't have his trainer turned on in the game, I found out it was on, he said I chose not to fight against him for the tournament, but I was in the server with IceKilla waiting for him and he's also said that he wasn't using other names, when he was. I had no reason to believe it wasn't him due to these lies and all fingers at the time pointed at him. I think you should learn something from this experience, Bad Santa and not lie anymore. ;] It doesn't get you anywhere but in trouble. ;]

Just to add once again, the people in the server at the time was D30, Bad Lizard, Bad Santa and Sanctox. Lets look at this closer now. This person can speak good German and good English. Who speaks good German and English, has a trainer that can lower it's ping and much more now. ;]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 26th June 2009, 16:54

Looool the T2 Police strikes back again :-D
I don't have any idea who it could possibly be...
Go on with your research, if you want to.
I may help you as far as I can, but I'm not really interested in this stuff...
Simply ban cheaters, no matter who they are...

By the way I finally want an explanation about this glitch things.. how they work and so on... Else I consider this as cheating and ban people who do this on my server no matter what...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 02:05

Hexx wrote:Looool the T2 Police strikes back again :-D

By the way I finally want an explanation about this glitch things.. how they work and so on... Else I consider this as cheating and ban people who do this on my server no matter what...

I've given you not one, but two explanations and more in two different times about Bad Santa doing that dumb flying stuff on your server, Hexx. You just havn't listened. It's a trainer. Ask anybody here. There's no glitch that can make you fly in and out of walls or in and out of the ground or even fly around in the air. From what I know, you have the trainer that Highkilla has. You even said it yourself that you were playing around with it in a server with people you know just for fun. You're telling me that nobody was flying around? Maybe the trainer Highkilla has/had has no flying or he didn't know how to use it. It is cheating, Hexx, because it's a trainer.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th June 2009, 02:08

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:Looool the T2 Police strikes back again :-D

I've given you not one, but two explanations and more in two different times about Bad Santa doing that dumb flying stuff on your server, Hexx. You just havn't listened. It's a trainer. Ask anybody here. There's no glitch that can make you fly in and out of walls or in and out of the ground or even fly around in the air. From what I know, you have the trainer that Highkilla has. You even said it yourself that you were playing around with it in a server with people you know just for fun. You're telling me that nobody was flying around? Maybe the trainer Highkilla has/had has no flying or he didn't know how to use it. It is cheating, Hexx, because it's a trainer.

Hexx, I think you have what it takes to ban a complete stranger who cheats on your server, but I think you're too much of a nice guy to ban somebody you play with if they're cheating. Could you really do that? I think you wold just close your server to avoid conflict with the situation. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you're too nice for your own good at times and people might take advantage of that, man. Just looking out for you. <3
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 27th June 2009, 02:33

Hmm yes the trainer I've got from Highkilla has fly-mode (works like observers can fly) a jump mode ( works like endless jump high, if You presss jump you fly until you stop pressing the jump botton) and there is a swim mode too, you walk everywhere as if you are in an Endless aquarium :-D)

But what they did back than and told us it's i glitch looks completely different...
I will ask Basber personally so he can explain it and show me and if I can do it too without a trainer it's a glitch...

The other thing: if somebody really cheats on my server I kick him... The only thing is that you have to decide if it's used for fun or to make the game feeling worse... In that case I will ban him in the other case.. hmm if it annoys me too much I will ban the guy too.
And by the way I don't host constantly, and so I'm almost on the whole time I host and that's why I can rule this server like I want to.

Sure I am nice, but if someone angers me enough then I'll crush him/her Razz
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum