turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Davis's screens - Page 7 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Davis's screens

+18
azface
kBg*SANTA
Seb@s
Sniffa Tha Hud
Chief(NL)
ROTTENSOUL aka BL GOAT
X4nd3r
CHIRAC
sOdOmIzEr
Geryson
kBg*Basber
Birdskiller
BrLi
Hexx
Jäger
icekilla
Ry
Davis
22 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Davis's screens - Page 7 Empty Re: Davis's screens

Post by Davis 6th November 2012, 22:03

Davis's screens - Page 7 Screen10

Connect, instant bann lol. I gues Ry still banns players who can own him or any KOP member..

Pathetic.

Well no game today evening then.

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 7th November 2012, 03:36

yes, i m baned too !! RE-CUAC Ry.
Seb@s
Seb@s

Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://turok-2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 7th November 2012, 05:13

nice pings
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 7th November 2012, 05:30

I gues Ry still banns players who can own him or any KOP member..

Just to have talk with RY, i can affirm what you say about him and the reasons of his bans are wrong and absurd. He really dont care if he win or lose a game, i saw him losing many games with the smile.
By chance for all guys ban there, RY s got problems to host and druing 1 month he didnt host. So he was playing on other servers with everybody. But nobody tried to asked him to be unban from his servers. Now he can rehost guys are crying cause they can't play there.
I think we turning around , speaking same things here since 2009, about RY and his bans.

i just can tell you to contact him by MP or mail if you want to be unban from his servers or reach him, but saying wrong things isnt the good way.
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 7th November 2012, 06:12

Jäger wrote:nice pings

That was one of my first remarks when I got there but no one had any lag, they said. Or no one recognized it. Ry stated he noticed nothing, which is logical, as he is the game host, and total ping between him and other players is around 300 or 0.3 seconds. But between players the ping would be about 700 which is noticable. I had persons getting shot, walking a few steps, shoot me, then die. And then almost a second later I died as well. On server with low ping, say under 100, no one walks a step after getting shot, it's instant fall to the ground. I wonder is his connection is really up to 8 players. Most people have fast connection these days, I know, but usually only download, and upload is cropped. And for hosting a server, upload matters just as much as download, as the traffic is constantly 2-way.

It was still a funny game, but had it been a clan match, re-hosting would have been needed.

Chief(NL)

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 7th November 2012, 11:35

CHIRAC wrote:

Just to have talk with RY, i can affirm what you say about him and the reasons of his bans are wrong and absurd. He really dont care if he win or lose a game, i saw him losing many games with the smile.
By chance for all guys ban there, RY s got problems to host and druing 1 month he didnt host. So he was playing on other servers with everybody. But nobody tried to asked him to be unban from his servers. Now he can rehost guys are crying cause they can't play there.
I think we turning around , speaking same things here since 2009, about RY and his bans.

i just can tell you to contact him by MP or mail if you want to be unban from his servers or reach him, but saying wrong things isnt the good way.

Well I see this a different way. He acts a bit different on "public server", and he dose not care about losing to any other kop member, but there is a but. Last time I played on Ry's server I used other nick name, I tryed to act like a noob, let my self kill, but also I killed Ry many times and I almost took the lead then suddenly ban. That was in last year if I remember.

Maybe what you say about win-lose is true, but then Ry can't stand other clan's members on his server, and how I look at Stefan's KOP page that could be it. Who knows.. lol

Anyway I dont care, but yesterday only Ry's server had 6 players. I still say Ry didn't grow up, this game supposed to be about fun.

Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 7th November 2012, 14:56

Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 7th November 2012, 15:07

Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Seb@s 7th November 2012, 15:15

CHIRAC wrote:

We playin peace and with respect.
Seb@s
Seb@s

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 7th November 2012, 21:20

CHIRAC wrote:

wrong too jeff, i know for a fact at least two players tried to talk to him, he kept resurfacing things from the past and left the server when they were joining.

he didnt answer when i said hello joining your server, i gave it a try by unbanning him and im banned again now.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 7th November 2012, 23:39

This game is going too weird again.. Usually nobody should have to tell ry to unban the players, he played with them on other servers and all was fine, now he bans them again - his decision, you can't do anything against it, so don't care, you can't understand anyway.

I heared hector wanted to contact me because of his anti-cheat thing, so i try to talk with him - no response. I join his server, instant ban, gj - same thing as with ry obviously, you can't understand and you can't do anything.

Another thing that i was pretty surprised about lol
I have seen xander making a "stupid" turok bot who just walked around and shot without knowing where he walks and didnt hit anybody a few days ago, i thought it's a nice idea, so i did that too. Davis first said the bot isn't smart enough, but since i gave him ways to walk, he can understand the level and own other players but my bot obviously was too "good" and turned out to be a challenge so people said "fuck this bot" "this bot should leave man" and some other shit and players even left the servers. I didnt expect this reaction... I'd like to hear some words like "cool a bot", "but this bot aims too good" lol, or some ironic stuff but not so serious, or some suggestions to improve something, but lol no... Players love free frags obviously (Bge preferes free frags anyway Wink lol)

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniffa Tha Hud 8th November 2012, 01:28

kBg*Basber wrote:This game is going too weird again.. Usually nobody should have to tell ry to unban the players, he played with them on other servers and all was fine, now he bans them again - his decision, you can't do anything against it, so don't care, you can't understand anyway.

I heared hector wanted to contact me because of his anti-cheat thing, so i try to talk with him - no response. I join his server, instant ban, gj - same thing as with ry obviously, you can't understand and you can't do anything.

Another thing that i was pretty surprised about lol
I have seen xander making a "stupid" turok bot who just walked around and shot without knowing where he walks and didnt hit anybody a few days ago, i thought it's a nice idea, so i did that too. Davis first said the bot isn't smart enough, but since i gave him ways to walk, he can understand the level and own other players but my bot obviously was too "good" and turned out to be a challenge so people said "fuck this bot" "this bot should leave man" and some other shit and players even left the servers. I didnt expect this reaction... I'd like to hear some words like "cool a bot", "but this bot aims too good" lol, or some ironic stuff but not so serious, or some suggestions to improve something, but lol no... Players love free frags obviously (Bge preferes free frags anyway Wink lol)

The trick is to make a bot with average aiming skills but one that is very good at moveing and avoiding getting fragged that way he is a challange to frag but does not own all the noobs thats a good type of bot
Sniffa Tha Hud
Sniffa Tha Hud

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 8th November 2012, 01:29

lol yes ok sniffa thanks

kBg*Basber

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 8th November 2012, 05:26

never heard about this bot idea but it 's a good idea, there is always someone to fight against on the server and it can be a good entertainment.

I think Ry doesnt want to talk ingame about that, when he comes its to play. Just mail him. Possible he unban you possible not, i dont know. But there is others servers so dont worry.
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 8th November 2012, 05:54

I liked the smart bot. It was indeed a challenge. One thing that made it a bit too hard was that it instantly respawns and if it does behind you, you are dead before you know it, since it had almost perfect aim. Also, it never gets tired, but when you do, there is no way to run from it's shotgun terror and regain yourself.

I'd stick with the idea of sniffa, a little fine tuning and it will be a fair bot. But please keep the current settings, since in the form it played a few days ago, it might even challenge the best players.

As for Hector, someone told me he is only 10 years old, which would explain why he behaves like one...

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 8th November 2012, 11:55

Yes the bots aiming skill is good, I played one on one with it and he never missed with shotgun (good thing it shoots from 20 yards, so maybe the 6th shot is the deadly one). Still the bot is easy to frag if it aims at someone else. Also the bot dose not like to pick up weapons directly. Everything else is perfect, so Basber you did a great job like always. Cool

I said in game once and I say it again: give me 12 of the bots on city 4 and 1000 frag limit, then I would play all day Turok lol. (I get the feeling of UT2004)

Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 8th November 2012, 13:59

yeah basber you are amazing lol. can u remove hector from the game
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by X4nd3r 8th November 2012, 18:26

Bas the bot is just good lol. maybe in arena he is to good but in rok with shotgun and pistol its just fine Wink

X4nd3r

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 8th November 2012, 19:14

dont really know what u guys talking about (too old i guess), well i'll test it for sure, thu i dont understand how u could make this bot scratch

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief(NL) 8th November 2012, 20:15

I would also like to hear more about how this bot was created. Perhaps start a special topic about it?

Chief(NL)

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*SANTA 9th November 2012, 04:05

Few days ago there was a bot in xanders server,he make that one it was very stupid kept falling down all the time.Later basber also made a bot it was a p.linn i think which was a lot better...all his shots were very close,he was good at shooting and runnin behind corners,however he got stuck in the back part of the level city 2(near mag 60) and couldnt find his way out.Very nice job xan n bas!AI is sometihing turok2 needs to make it more activ for new players.However xan told me u need a seperate pc to run 1 bot so 14 bot will probably be out of d picture lol

kBg*SANTA

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 9th March 2013, 17:48

Davis's screens - Page 7 Screen10

A GG with Basber today, nice come back. 203 minutes, persistent and missing the good show..

Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 9th March 2013, 19:11

lol GG ! and close game!
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 25th March 2013, 22:13

Davis's screens - Page 7 Screen11
Davis's screens - Page 7 Screen12
Davis's screens - Page 7 Screen13
Davis's screens - Page 7 Screen14
Davis's screens - Page 7 Screen15
Davis's screens - Page 7 Screen16
Some good games today with Basber, Hugo, Stefan and others.

Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 26th March 2013, 09:57

We had another good game later the day on crazy's server.
Very close - The point limit was 2000, in last second all scored again some pain and this is the result lol:

Davis's screens - Page 7 26031310

kBg*Basber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next