turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Davis's screens - Page 3 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Davis's screens

+18
azface
kBg*SANTA
Seb@s
Sniffa Tha Hud
Chief(NL)
ROTTENSOUL aka BL GOAT
X4nd3r
CHIRAC
sOdOmIzEr
Geryson
kBg*Basber
Birdskiller
BrLi
Hexx
Jäger
icekilla
Ry
Davis
22 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Davis's screens - Page 3 Empty Re: Davis's screens

Post by Geryson 30th August 2009, 20:48

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen20

Just asking: how the hell was that guy? He sure can talk trash about all players and clans, but he sure are a lagger too.

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen21

lol u mad a screen?
Geryson
Geryson

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 30th August 2009, 21:53

lool Geryson seems to be back Wink
On game and on the forum
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Geryson 1st September 2009, 13:18

Hexx wrote:lool Geryson seems to be back Wink
On game and on the forum

yes hexx
i am here! lool Very Happy
Geryson
Geryson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st September 2009, 14:00

Birdskiller wrote:with a very high probability, its Bad lizard, aka veteran99. Only him cares so much about pings (with overlord in smaller proportions) to have a name like this, to join a server with the only goal to hunt a "lagger" with his trainer.
Few years ago it was a very good player to fight, now its like 90% of the time he is looking for bs and trashtalking. Sad...

Yeah, it's Bad Lizard.

To Davis.
Easiest way's just ignore people like him in the game. They still type, which's hillarious. Just look up at the name of the person when there's text and when you see their name, just don't bother reading what it is. People who have the time in their life to get on the internet and start typing rubbish to other people, well, obviously have a little too much time in my opinion. Best not give them the attention that they're so badly seeking, I say. It's not like people like him can do anything, other than change the levels over and over again and he has to do that manually. Lol. It's just too funny at times to see this type of stuff happening on such an old game like this one. Lol. A game which barely exists, yet people like him will still try to ruin it for others.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 1st September 2009, 20:26

to add, he also dont like ppl who use "shotgun chars", no big deal you would say as its just a video game, except for him Very Happy

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 2nd September 2009, 17:50

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen22

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen23

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen24

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen25

Heres a few new picture; some times I can be realy great xD

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geryson 5th September 2009, 20:22

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen22

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen23

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen24

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen25

Heres a few new picture; some times I can be realy great xD

Good job dark
good SS's
Geryson
Geryson

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 4th October 2009, 18:15

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen27
Hexx arena open for all players, health full, all character is same "false" (means high speeded raptor and stuf) weapons allowed: warrblade, tekbow, shotgun, plasma, firestorm, grenade l., rocket l., flamer

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen28
It was longe ago I lost a pain game :/

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen29
Revenge
Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen30

Davis's screens - Page 3 Screen31
And for last this day's pic.
Owning Ry sure was fun, but after the score 50 - 36 I realy was bored and hungry, but i stayed for 20 more frags to keep Ry happy xD
It was 1 vs 1 for a longe time cus Ry have always banned players who joined, except the last one.

Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 4th October 2009, 19:48

Nice SS's Davis.. Nice job on owning Ry in his only mastered level, lol.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 4th October 2009, 20:27

Lol, I told hexx to make that server.

Nice screens

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th October 2009, 00:21

icekilla wrote:Nice SS's Davis.. Nice job on owning Ry in his only mastered level, lol.

Lol. Look at the screen clearly, I was the one beating him. Lol. 99.9% of Davis's deaths came from me. Only two or three from Tropa.
I wasn't even close to getting owned. Lol. The score might've been 50-36 at one time, but that wasn't one on one. One on one, I was down by 3 frags here and 1 frag there.You kept fragging beginners and that's why I was banning them and you killed me twice as I was banning them. Lol. My fault for not saying anything. I was sure I was far away to minimize the screen for a few seconds. The real score one on one was with me beating you. Sad the game didn't finish, because I had finally caught up to those beginner frags of yours and there was only 29 frags left before the game ended! Argh. I only had time left for one last big game. =|
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 5th October 2009, 13:19

I saw you keeped banning them, I shoted ya after you have finnished the banning and have started to move, but none cares it. ( and tropa killed me 4 times, I have went boom 2 times and one time you was banned others it was so laggy a "begginer" killed me ) Also its true I hade 4 frags with that guy who killed me cus he started to shot with plasma right in your side (interesting he could'nt hit you I was much far away Very Happy ) lol one time it was also behind you and you moved from my shot, then I killed him xD
Ok so much for explain how was it, but keep it up Ry, just comment it how doo you like Wink

Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 5th October 2009, 13:26

I forgut this (just for keep spamming): I have the lead for a longe time, after 60 it was almost like a draw, just a few frags and death difference, but I could only kill tropa 2 times, ( a nother frag bonus for you ) so much for 1 vs 1 in the end.
Oh and dont get mad at me cus I whining like you, I dont take your position in that, tongue

Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th October 2009, 23:49

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:I saw you keeped banning them, I shoted ya after you have finnished the banning and have started to move, but none cares it. ( and tropa killed me 4 times, I have went boom 2 times and one time you was banned others it was so laggy a "begginer" killed me ) Also its true I hade 4 frags with that guy who killed me cus he started to shot with plasma right in your side (interesting he could'nt hit you I was much far away Very Happy ) lol one time it was also behind you and you moved from my shot, then I killed him xD
Ok so much for explain how was it, but keep it up Ry, just comment it how doo you like Wink

There was once I remembered where I was killed from banning a beginner, where I stood still when I minimized the game, at the firestorm cannon, where I hid behind the door, then the other was where the teleport's at, where the two flame thrower ammo's at, but after that, it was legit, but like I said, I should've said something, so it's my fault there.
Lol, but you weren't 14 frags ahead of me at any point of the game. Lol. You had double digit frags advantage over me from the beginning due to those beginners. Lol. In that screen that you took, I had finally caught up to you and your beginner frags. If anything, I was ahead of you, if you removed those beginner frags. I was behind you for most of the game, even without your beginner frags, but it started at 20-19, then 48-47, without the beginner frags, but with those frags, just add 11 more frags to your score. Lol. The whole game was mostly a draw without your beginner frags. I know there was another score, in the 30s, where I was behind by 1 frag, without the beginner frags, but I don't remember it. I wasn't paying attention to that. I just remembered those two, because if it was a 20 frag limit game, then you would've won and I just remembered the 48 one as the last one I saw.
I kept Tropa in the game, because he's not a beginner, though he's still rusty from when I remember him and his brother HORUS. He's getting it back together though.
I'm not whining and I don't ever get mad. Lol. I'm just telling it as it is. Lol.
I don't know how you're in the game 6 minutes longer than me, considering I'm the server host. Lol. How weird.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th October 2009, 23:50

icekilla wrote:Nice SS's Davis.. Nice job on owning Ry in his only mastered level, lol.

Lol. Also, Davis chose the level.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 5th October 2009, 23:51

Stop talking about it and just do a 1 vs 1 in 3 levels and see who wins. Get it over with.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th October 2009, 01:34

icekilla wrote:Stop talking about it and just do a 1 vs 1 in 3 levels and see who wins. Get it over with.

As Hector would say. Silencio! I was done talking about it before you said anything and best out of three's dumb for this game in my opinion. A game doesn't end in one minute, so if I win a twenty minute game, I'm claiming that as a win on it's own, not part of some stupid one hour best out of three rubbish. Anyways, like I said above, if it was a 20 frag limit game, he would've won by 1 frag, but I won the endurance game, even though my server crashed, but it's not like Tropa would've gotten 93 frags. Lol. Basber did join and that's when my server crashed, but to get 99 frags, with how close I was to winning, I'm doubting it.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis 6th October 2009, 14:50

Ry wrote:

The 3 levels I like mostly: Marshes 5, Harbor 5, and City 4
The level I chosed cus I know thats your favourit.

And here something for ya Very Happy

Davis's screens - Page 3 Levels10

Davis

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 6th October 2009, 16:14

Hey Davis, nice job on showing all the levels. Now people won't get confused!!!!!!!! Very Happy Also, since Ry thinks only one lvl proves it then Davis should choose any lvl other than city-4, and Ry will lose.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 6th October 2009, 17:26

very good job davis, i put it on post it in the turok 2 online section .
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 6th October 2009, 17:29

Thanks Davis, helpfull for the ones who only know city4. For your battle i suggest nade level like harbor 6 Very Happy

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th October 2009, 00:00

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:
Ry wrote:

The 3 levels I like mostly: Marshes 5, Harbor 5, and City 4
The level I chosed cus I know thats your favourit.

And here something for ya Very Happy

Davis's screens - Page 3 Levels10

Lol. How nice of you for selecting that level, but I like all levels just as equal as the next. ;P
I saw this picture of your's in the other thread, but couldn't comment on it there, due to the thread's locked. Great work, Davis. :-) I had an idea like that to, but nothing like that. I like your's better. My idea was just showing one picture at a time of each level. Are you going to make an arena one and capture the flag one? Not to sound like I'm rushing. I'm just interested in knowing. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th October 2009, 00:06

icekilla wrote:Hey Davis, nice job on showing all the levels. Now people won't get confused!!!!!!!! Very Happy Also, since Ry thinks only one lvl proves it then Davis should choose any lvl other than city-4, and Ry will lose.

Lol. I can play any level and I do. Why else would I make my server with every level in it. Lol. I get you saying "Next level.", when I get to Temple or City-1, the biggest rok match level. Lol. Learn2PlayAllLevels. You just don't see me playing many levels on your server, but that's due to your +2s whored all over the place. I'll accept ultras at times, but never a +2. Lol. Davis and I also play two different styles, so we'd have to do his style first and then mine. I'd like a level, one which has a piece of everything. Open space, corners, etc. Caves-2 has all of it's little surprises, but his choice. In the picture, Harbour-6's great for both of us. He likes his grenades and I like my plasma rifle. That level's great with just plasma rifle in my opinion. Small, but it has it's space. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 8th October 2009, 00:03

Dark-Lord Davis wrote: Davis's screens - Page 3 Levels10

Thanks DLD Smile

Uuug Caves3, Primagen & Temple. No
Jäger
Jäger