turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Help with integrated server. ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Help with integrated server.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Help with integrated server. Empty Help with integrated server.

Post by Ry 22nd May 2009, 12:13

I've asked this question before, but got no answer. What I want is to host an integrated server with a 1.42 SpeedMultiplier like in my dedicated server. How do I go about doing this? I read about the whole integrated thing, but it doesn't get through to me. If somebody could please put it in simple instructions. Like..

Step 1 = Bla bla.

Etc, etc.

My second question I'm asking is, is there a way to ban people from an integrated server, like a dedicated one, without having to use a firewall? If this's possible, then I can have all the levels I want, at the same speed and be able to change the level to whatever people would like, because at times there's lots of people and I'd like to play those big maps, but I can't change the level, because I have a dedicated server and at times one or two levels might be too big, while there's little amount of people playing and it's annoying, because it takes forever to end the level. I'd like a much wider variety of levels to play, but only if I can change the levels. I miss playing in the Primagen level now and other levels to. =(
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Help with integrated server. Empty Re: Help with integrated server.

Post by kBg*Basber 22nd May 2009, 13:51

it works with
speedmultiplier = 1.42

in your integrated.cfg in the turok2 folder

I DOn't know how to ban in integraded servers..

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 22nd May 2009, 22:21

in integrated, there is eventually a program made by Wargod some times ago. For me it doesnt work well as i cant login and use program's fonctions, but for jager it works. It'sz available on BGE site:

http://surffi.net/~einari/BGE/

then downloads; check the readme file, all is explained here.
Even if you cant login, this program still can be used though: u need to make a txt file with ips of cheaters.

Ah, and yeah, about the BGE site: the Hall of Lame has been updated lol!

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd May 2009, 01:04

kBg*Basber wrote:it works with
speedmultiplier = 1.42

in your integrated.cfg in the turok2 folder

I DOn't know how to ban in integraded servers..

There's two integrated files. The first one's the integrated.CFG file and it says this..

[Config]
HostName=Taking pictures. PW = lolz
LevelSet=Rok Match Levels
GameType=Rok Match
Talismans=TRUE
Health=FALSE
FriendlyFireHurts=FALSE
EnemiesDropWeapons=TRUE
WeaponsRemain=TRUE
AllCharactersSame=TRUE
ArenaMaxAmmo=FALSE
FragLimit=0
TimeLimit=0
PointLimit=0
ArenaHealth=0
MaxPlayers=4
NumTeams=2
Password=lolz
NotifyGameSpy=TRUE
Levels=6

and the second file which's the integrated.log file says this..

Turok2 Game Manager Logfile - Fri May 22 15:29:19 2009
Turok2 Game Manager version v1.03.

Starting Game Manager in Integrated mode.
Game Manager was asked to start on the internet.

Using configuration from "integrated.cfg".

Location = 0
HostName = Taking pictures. PW = lolz
HostPort = 12888
ServerIP = (local)
ServerPort = 12800
GameType = Rok Match
Password = lolz

LevelSet = Rok Match Levels
Levels = 6
MaxPlayers = 4
NumTeams = 2
FragLimit = 0
TimeLimit = 0
PointLimit = 0
SortStats = Frags

CPU = (not specified)
Connection = (not specified)

Health = 0
WeaponsRemain = 1
FriendlyFireHurts = 0
EnemiesDropWeapons = 1
AllCharactersSame = 1
NotifyGameSpy = 1
ArenaWeapons = (use all)
ArenaMaxAmmo = FALSE
DamageMultiplier = 1.000000
NodeExpansion = 1.000000
SpeedMultiplier = 1.000000
TeamName1 = Team Ozone
TeamName2 = Team Nitro
TeamName3 = Team Fusion
TeamName4 = Team Rocket
TeamName5 = Team Slash
TeamName6 = Team Frag
TeamName7 = Team Scarecrow
TeamName8 = Team Lag

KillWarBlade = (default)
KillTekBow = (default)
KillPistol = (default)
KillMagnumPistol = (default)
KillChargeDart = (default)
KillShotgun = (default)
KillShredder = (default)
KillPlasmaRifle = (default)
KillFirestormCannon = (default)
KillGrenadeLauncher = (default)
KillScorpionRocket = (default)
KillFlameThrower = (default)
KillSpeargun = (default)
KillTorpedo = (default)
KillCerebralBore = (default)
KillRaptorClaw = (default)
KillShredderExplosion = (default)
KillGrenadeExplosion = (default)
KillScorpionExplosion = (default)
KillNukeExplosion = (default)
KillDefaultExplosion = (default)
KillTeleport = (default)

SuicideExplosion = (default)
SuicideDrown = (default)
SuicideFall = (default)
SuicideLava = (default)
SuicidePoisonWater = (default)
SuicideFlyingDebris= (default)
SuicideConsole = (default)
SuicideBullet = (default)
LocalSuicideExplosion = (default)
LocalSuicideDrown = (default)
LocalSuicideFall = (default)
LocalSuicideLava = (default)
LocalSuicidePoisonWater = (default)
LocalSuicideFlyingDebris= (default)
LocalSuicideConsole = (default)
LocalSuicideBullet = (default)

Do I have to edit the SpeedMultiplier=1.42 at the bottom of the integrated.CFG file? Do I space it out like the way you said it? Or is it something else?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd May 2009, 01:07

Birdskiller wrote:in integrated, there is eventually a program made by Wargod some times ago. For me it doesnt work well as i cant login and use program's fonctions, but for jager it works. It'sz available on BGE site:

Even if you cant login, this program still can be used though: u need to make a txt file with ips of cheaters.

Yeah, he told me about this, but got no response about it. Thanks. =) Updated website. Looks good. =P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 23rd May 2009, 02:32

î didnt read all that stuff lol, but just add it in your integrated.cfg... i only have that 1 file to configurate my server..

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd May 2009, 06:26

kBg*Basber wrote:î didnt read all that stuff lol, but just add it in your integrated.cfg... i only have that 1 file to configurate my server..

Lol. Yeah, but does it get added at the bottom like the same for the dedicated server gm.CFG file? I'll try it out later and see. I just rather not play around with stuff I don't know what I'm doing. I guess it's trial and error for me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 04:57

Birdskiller wrote:in integrated, there is eventually a program made by Wargod some times ago. For me it doesnt work well as i cant login and use program's fonctions, but for jager it works. It'sz available on BGE site:

The download doesn't work, Butch. It just sends me back to the same webpage. I'm testing stuff and I can't test my integrated server now. =[ Help. =(

PS
Looked at the Hall of Lame. Lolz. What bullshit all of that is about me. xD Funny stuff though. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 05:02

Nevermind, Butch. Figured it out. I had to right click and click "Save Target As..". Now to test. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 05:26

To Jager and Butch.
I downloaded this WarGod program thing and I don't know how to set it up for dedicated. I'd like to work that out before starting on integrated. This's what I've done so far.

Step 1 = Unzipped everything into the T2Servers.
Step 2 = Made a password for the TS2M - Beta. This's how it looks for me.

;;;
;;; Turok 2 Server Manager Beta configuration file
;;;
;;; Each configuration item consists of a key and a value which
;;; are separated by an equal ('=') sign. There should be no
;;; spaces between the key and the equal sign, nor between the
;;; equal sign and the value. I.e., "key = value" is not valid,
;;; but "key=value" is. The value extends to the end of the line.
;;; Key names are not case sensitive, but VALUES ARE CASE SENSITIVE.
;;; Lines which begin with a semi-colon (';') are comments.
;;;
;;; T2SM Beta was created by WarGoD
;;;

[General]
;;;
;;; GENERAL OPTIONS
;;;

;;; ADMINPASSWORD
;;; Password that people should use to login as an admin.
;;; NOTE: If you don't specify a password no one will be able to login.
;;; Values: A string.
;;; Default: None.
AdminPassword=turok

;;; ALTDIR
;;; If the server files and T2SM Beta are in a different folder use this to specify the server directory.
;;; Values: A directory.
;;; Default: This directory.
;AltDir=

[GM]
;;;
;;; GAME MANAGER OPTIONS
;;;

;;; CONFIGFILE
;;; File containing the configuration the game manager should use.
;;; Values: A configuration file.
;;; Default: gm.cfg
;ConfigFile=

;;; PARAMS
;;; Additional paramters for the Game Manager.
;;; NOTE: Do not use the '-config' parameter, if you want to set the configuration file change 'ConfigFile'.
;;; Values: A string.
;;; Default: None.
;Params=

[Rules]
;;;
;;; T2SM RULES
;;;

;;; NOLOCK
;;; Prevents admins from locking the server.
;;; Values: Boolean (0 or 1);
;;; Default: 0.
NoLock=0

;;; NOCLOSE
;;; Prevents admins from closing the server.
;;; Values: Boolean (0 or 1);
NoClose=0

;;; MAXTIME
;;; The maximum amount of time (non-VIP) players can stay on a server before they get disconnected.
;;; Values: Integer (0 for unlimited time).
MaxTime=0

;;; MAXPING
;;; The maximum ping (non-VIP) players can have before they get disconnected.
;;; Values: Integer (0 for no maximum ping).
MaxPing=0

[Comments]
;;;
;;; ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
;;;
;;; Add any keys you want to be displayed in the rules section of GameSpy here.
;;; These keys won't do anything, but you can add some additional info about the server.
;;; e.g.: ADMIN=Turok
;;;
T2SM Beta=created by WarGoD

Step 3 = Double clicked on the T2SM - Beta program. It didn't ask for a password. Look through the server list, joined my game and I don't know how to get the controls started. Also, the "ADDITIONAL COMMENTS" didn't show. What am I doing wrong here? scratch I have the right version to. 1.04. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 24th May 2009, 10:01

lol Ry like i told you, there is a readme file which i wonder u rly read.
First, all files (games, t2 server, t2sm) must be in same folder, acclaim t2.
Then, for dedi: click on t2sm beta first, then on t2sm alpha second (not t2.exe), then join ur server.
When u join, u need to type in console: "login imtoolazytolookreadmefile" depends of your password lol, that's here u type it.
Then several things can happen: login successful then u can use all functions like ban, or password or command isnt recognized and u wont be able to use em. I works with some users and not with others, lil weird.

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th May 2009, 11:40

Birdskiller wrote:lol Ry like i told you, there is a readme file which i wonder u rly read.
Then, for dedi: click on t2sm beta first, then on t2sm alpha second (not t2.exe), then join ur server.
When u join, u need to type in console: "login imtoolazytolookreadmefile" depends of your password lol, that's here u type it.
Then several things can happen: login successful then u can use all functions like ban, or password or command isnt recognized and u wont be able to use em. I works with some users and not with others, lil weird.

Ya, I read it all. I just wasn't exactly sure about some of the instructions. =( I guessed some of them. >_> I unzipped it all in the wrong folder I see. I thought I only put it in the Acclaim T2 Folder if it was for Integrated. I thought I put it into the T2 Server Folder if it's for Dedicated. It says T2sm Alpha's for dedicated and T2sm Beta's for Dedicated. It never says to open one and then the other though. I'll try it out later. It sounds simple enough. I'll try it tomorrow and see what the results are. =) Thanks. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th May 2009, 07:00

Birdskiller wrote:lol Ry like i told you, there is a readme file which i wonder u rly read.

"Dedicated Servers
Open gm.cfg and put in all the configuration you normally would, then open T2SMb.ini and you'll see a line called Password=loginpw change loginpw to the password you want to use to be able to login from Turok 2 and start using the commands (listed further below). Finally, run the Beta and your dedicated server will start. If you want to host more then one dedicated server, then do exactly the same thing again (change gm.cfg, then T2SMb.ini if you want to have a different password, then run the Beta)."

The instructions don't say anything like what you said. o______o There's no fucking T2SMb.ini either. What's .ini mean? It doesn't say to open Alpha either. Shit Read Me. Nevermind, worked out what the .ini is.
Anyways, I've decided to try integrated server first now. I got the SpeedMultiplier working on my integrated server, so now I just need to get this WarGod bla bla working.
Ok, I did as the instrctions said for the Alpha server. Here's what it says and what I did..

"Instructions

Extract all the contents of this package into your turok directory. Make sure your using Turok v1.04 and the file is called Turok2MPEnglish.exe or Turok2MP.exe or else it wont work. If nothing happens when you run Alpha then open T2SMa.ini and check the parameter that says "Exefile=..................." is pointing to the right exe file.

Integrated Servers
Run the Alpha and the Turok 2 Game Launcher should start. From here host your own integrated server and then you can use the available commands (listed further below)."

I put it all into the Turok 2 folder. I have Turok v.104. It's called Turok2MPEnglish.exe. Nothing happened when I double clicked T2SM - Alpha. Actually, a box came out and said something. I'll put the picture here.

Help with integrated server. 48938970

I then double click into T2SMa check the parameter thing, but I don't understand what that means when the instructions say..

"If nothing happens when you run Alpha then open T2SMa.ini and check the parameter that says "Exefile=..................." is pointing to the right exe file. "

This's how mine looks when I open it.

;;; EXEFILE
;;; Specifies the Turok 2 MP program file name.
;;; NOTE: Don't touch this value unless your program file is not called 'Turok2MP.exe' or 'Turok2MPEnglish.exe'.
;;; Values: A file name.
;;; Default: Automatically detected.
ExeFile=Turok2MPEnglish.exe

Now what do I do? =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th May 2009, 07:12

To Butch.
You said something about a banning program. IP something, I think. I forgot what it's called and I can't find the post either.
Also, I figured out that you can kick and ban people from an integrated server with the German kicking/banning program. Just put the program in the Turok 2 folder, open the program and it works. The only problem for me that it doesn't show the name of the person. Only their IP. Lolz. I just tested it now on Ice and VSPlAyEr. Sorry guys. Trying to get something working here. =( But I'd like the name of that program you had. You said that the program expired in a post. I'll still try to look for it, but if you can remember what it's called, if you could tell me what it is again. =) Thanks.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th May 2009, 07:20

Ry wrote:To Butch.
You said something about a banning program. IP something, I think. I forgot what it's called and I can't find the post either.
Also, I figured out that you can kick and ban people from an integrated server with the German kicking/banning program. Just put the program in the Turok 2 folder, open the program and it works. The only problem for me that it doesn't show the name of the person. Only their IP. Lolz. I just tested it now on Ice and VSPlAyEr. Sorry guys. Trying to get something working here. =( But I'd like the name of that program you had. You said that the program expired in a post. I'll still try to look for it, but if you can remember what it's called, if you could tell me what it is again. =) Thanks.

Gone through a million threads. Can't find the post. wqewqweqeq
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 30th May 2009, 07:32

Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:To Butch.

Gone through a million threads. Can't find the post. wqewqweqeq

Nevermind about the program. Found the post. It was Jager who said it, not you. My mistake. I get you two confused all the time. =[ xD
Still, bumping this thread because I still need help. =[ I go look for the program now. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 30th May 2009, 09:32

lol ok

there arent tons of program:
-ipdec made by hife with 2 versions only the second show nicks. I doubt it works for integrated.
-t2sm made by Wargod. This one can work for both integrated/dedi, at the condition you can login throu console as i said before.

well theres another maybe, i think Android was using another, but he isnt active for long now and this prog wasnt public.

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 30th May 2009, 09:41

ok i just checked for t2sm integrated.
If i understand well, you turok2.exe is called 'turok2mpenglish.exe" or som like that.
Try to rename it "Turok2MP.exe". Just a guess, not really sure its the reason you got a message error. Your t2 version is 1.04 right?

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 30th May 2009, 10:55

Birdskiller wrote:ok i just checked for t2sm integrated.
If i understand well, you turok2.exe is called 'turok2mpenglish.exe" or som like that.
Try to rename it "Turok2MP.exe". Just a guess, not really sure its the reason you got a message error. Your t2 version is 1.04 right?

I'll try it out another day. Can't tonight.
About the T2 version. I'm sure it's 1.04. When I open the command console ingame, it says v1.04. Does that mean it's the right version?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 30th May 2009, 15:41

yes, so its not that. rename ur file like i told u, or modify the ini file to the correct file name (default is turok2mp.exe and not turok2mpenglish.exe)

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 3rd June 2009, 07:16

Birdskiller wrote:yes, so its not that. rename ur file like i told u, or modify the ini file to the correct file name (default is turok2mp.exe and not turok2mpenglish.exe)

Default in the .ini file's..

;;; EXEFILE
;;; Specifies the Turok 2 MP program file name.
;;; NOTE: Don't touch this value unless your program file is not called 'Turok2MP.exe' or 'Turok2MPEnglish.exe'.
;;; Values: A file name.
;;; Default: Automatically detected.
ExeFile=Turok2MPEnglish.exe

It auto found the name. =[ Same as before.
I was able to meet WarGod once in a game and he said that his program was a glitchy POS, or it was close to that. Lolz.
I'll try renaming both files from Turok2MPEnglish.exe to Turok2MP.exe and see what happens. =[ Ok, I get the same thing as I showed before with the picture. POS program. =[ What now? !
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th June 2009, 07:24

Bump. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th June 2009, 01:05

No to sound like I'm rushing things here, but Butch or Jager, do you two have any answers to my problem? =[ I just want to get my integrated server up and going, that's all. Lolz. =(
I just saw Jager's server and it said character Turok was named Ry. XD When I got in game, it was just regular Turok. =[ From happiness to sadness. =(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th June 2009, 07:31

I need an answer here. Do you know how to fix the problem or not? If not, ok. I need to get working on other things, so I'd like to clear this up before starting on anything else. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 7th June 2009, 17:27

nah part what i already said, i dint see what to do. Maybe its cos ur t2mp.exe, try to get this file from another player.

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum