turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #1

+9
~*D@NTE*~
B@D@SS
Hexx
Jäger
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
BrLi
CHIRAC
icekilla
Ry
13 posters

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ry's screens #1

Post by Birdskiller 17th May 2009, 10:26

Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Jjjjjj

I decided to team up with this idiot, thinking it was D30, to avoid the cheats getting used against me, but later found out it was some other idiot. Hard to tell who's who with pings. The person named "gay like ry" is Bad Lizard. He was using his trainer, where he was doing almost one hit kills with the Firestorm, on Jager's server. Argh. How these idiots get their hands on these trainers I'll never know.

Man Ry, you have tons of fans lol
Bad liz was flop ry, not gay as ry; he might push frag limit, not always for good reasons, but never uses autoaim or damages multi.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 17th May 2009, 11:02

what is bad lizard's ip?
BAN
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 17th May 2009, 12:27

Birdskiller wrote:
Ry wrote:Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Jjjjjj

I decided to team up with this idiot, thinking it was D30, to avoid the cheats getting used against me, but later found out it was some other idiot. Hard to tell who's who with pings. The person named "gay like ry" is Bad Lizard. He was using his trainer, where he was doing almost one hit kills with the Firestorm, on Jager's server. Argh. How these idiots get their hands on these trainers I'll never know.

Man Ry, you have tons of fans lol
Bad liz was flop ry, not gay as ry; he might push frag limit, not always for good reasons, but never uses autoaim or damages multi.

No, the person in the picture named flop ry was somebody named Visgoth also known as weed dog and the person in the picture named "gay as ry" was Bad Lizard. Bad Lizard pushes frag limits and yeah and it's mostly never for a good reason. He was doing it just before on CrazyTrain's server, to try and get D30 to quit, because D30 was using a damage increaser.
I've never seen Bad Lizard use auto aim, but he did use a damage increaser with the Shredder in Caves 2. If I say they've used something, it means they've used something. He ran around the cave shooting it around at everybody. He was chasing Hector with it, but he kept killing everybody else and he said that he wouldn't turn it off unless Hector stopped shooting through the walls, which he already knows he won't do. He has to grow up with that shit. It's annoying when everybody else just wants to play a fun game. It's not like this game's active anymore and there's no prizes to win, so why bother with all the cheats on such an old game I wonder to myself.
My fans are a few of the many. :O Hector calls me master. :$
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 17th May 2009, 12:31

Jäger wrote:what is bad lizard's ip?
BAN

Lol. Doesn't anybody ever read my important posts. >_< There's a list in the cheat section, but I'll get his IP for ya. 202.172.113.48 There you go. : ) He's mostly a problem when he joins a server, starts downloading and lags the server on purpose. That's mostly the most annoying thing that he actually does, but he does use his trainer every now and then to fuck up a perfectly fun evening of gaming fun. : ( It's hard to say whether or not he's even worth banning in my opinion. He plays fair one day and another day he'll fuck up the server. He keeps hopping around, playing fair and being an idiot.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:25

Just to add in the two above posts. Bad Lizard did use the damage increaser in City 4 with the firestorm and this time it had nothing to do with Hector. He was just fucking up a good game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:26

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 20308952

A great game with Carlos. Never boring playing with this guy. He's always fun to play with. I always have a laugh when I play with this guy.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:28

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Jjjg

Some noob quit on me named V8S or some shit like that. Either way, I'm claiming this as a win. Fuck quitters.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:29

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Jjjji

A great game with Davis. Such a close game. Such a close game indeed.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:32

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Jjjjju

Another great game here. This time with everybody. [KOP] RULES! > : D Fucking Davis and his nades in this level, along with the Endtrail blender and nading Hooligan. eewerewrerEEERERWRWWRREww raggggggggge.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:35

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Jjjjjj

This had to be the best screen of the day for me. Everybody was nading. I was running through the smoke, jumping left, right, all around these nades and shot them all. :O The Plasma Rifle prevailed over the nade launcher. > : D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 01:41

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 90592452

The green Fireborn is Ice. I wasn't exactly sure what to make of this picture, but a win's a win. Lolz. He owned in the previous level, then again, I hadn't eaten. The weekends aren't my thing, but I felt like I was on fire later in the night. I know this's the only level where I can beat him in more than once. How I'd like to be randomly put to fight Ice in City 4 in the competition.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Empty lol

Post by icekilla 18th May 2009, 04:21

Yea, this is from last night when I was drunk, lmao. U can ask Crazy n Badass. I was just trying to stay up as long as I could, cuz I was spinning.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Empty oh

Post by icekilla 18th May 2009, 04:22

Oh, and here's the SS U were talking about, lol. U got owned even when I was drunk, lol.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Rys10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 07:25

icekilla wrote:Oh, and here's the SS U were talking about, lol. U got owned even when I was drunk, lol.

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Rys10

Picture editing there? Where I say "GG n00bs". I didn't say that and that doesn't make any sense. I don't spell my letters with numbers. o_O? I'm on to you, Mister. It shows an underscore to. That doesn't make any sense either to me. It usually shows that when you're the person typing. I know one thing though, it was late and I hadn't eaten all day. :O Weekends aren't my thing. I was only in the mood to play, because I got to play against CrazyTrain, which from the talk of it all, I don't see what's there to be seen. Lolz. I can keep up with the guy and killed him many times. I think I could take him in City 4.
I just did a test on my server, when I talk and it shows an underscore and on your picture, it shows an underscore, but how's that possible? Lolz.
On another subject, lost to Ice in Habour 1 and City 4. Forgot the score in Harbour 1. I think it was 13-20, but City 4 was 18-20. I got this awesome shot against him while he did this jump. Was awesome. He says it was a lucky shot, but I aimed it up at him. :O All skill, baybee, all skill. :O

PS
You were green and camofluging. Screen doesn't count. :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 12:21

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 11906155

Mark 32 quit on me. Lolz.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 12:27

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 96877478

A good game, but POS server speed. The fuck, Ice. 1.45's too fast. Way too fast. With the laggers and warpers, it's even worse. The lag and warp faster than a blink. This's bullshit. Dante moves faster than regular 1.42 speed. Giving him 1.45 speed's just ridiculous. The movements were just too fast. What's with the speed change? I don't care about it, but just don't flash your screens around at me, because it'll all be meaningless rubbish with this speed on your server. Just too fast for me. I could only imagine a full server, with all those laggers and warpers. Bad Lizard has that core thing that makes him faster as it is. This's just even worse. I could see where laggers and warpers would warp to on 1.42, but I can't see them actually move anywhere when they warp. It's too fast to be seen.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 12:29

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Jjjl

A fun game, but not a fun speed. Wow was this just in your face so fast. Barely any time to move around. You were at the top of the stairs from the bottom in a flash. I hate it. I like to jump around and stuff. You can't do that stuff anymore with this speed. You fall too fast and land too fast. I think it's annoying. Just my opinion.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 13:06

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 47780581

It was me and some guy named "unit". Redass, also known as Morgoth, also known as LDB Redass joined in. He was getting owned by me and quit. The guy named unit quit to when he kept getting killed. Newbs quitting. I look at this game and realise there really isn't that many good players. I'm not just talking about good in playing the game, but also good as a person. How sad, when it's just a game. So many people need to get off their highhorse and come back to reality. Not many frags at all, but I hate to finish a game where it's already in the middle of the game. It's not fair to the other person. They quit, so I win. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 04:20

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 87682899

A shit game. Just shit. Stupid nades. Atleast I got mass kills from camping the nade launcher.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 04:21

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 32744666

A good game. Jehova's Hector. The guy "CR@SH" in the above picture's Z@P. I'm sure of it. He says he isn't him, but I think it's him.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 06:58

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 95543908

This was a funny game to me. I had troubles seeing Flesh today and so I told Turgor that if he picked Iggy, I'd own him. He said I wouldn't. He picked Iggy and got killed 6 in a row and changed back to Flesh. I laffed and won. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 06:59

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 53614616

A good game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 07:00

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Jjjs

Ice sat this one out, because he wasn't able to kill people in one hit and other stuff. Lolz. Was a fun game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Empty YES

Post by icekilla 19th May 2009, 07:09

Yes, this is the best damn SS of RY. He kicked my ass like never before. lol!

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Ryrsgr10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 07:18

icekilla wrote:Yes, this is the best damn SS of RY. He kicked my ass like never before. lol!

Ry's screens #1 - Page 22 Ryrsgr10

Lol. You always pick the worst picture. Frist, that isn't a level I play on, so I'm not good at it. Getting those amount of frags is a good thing to me. =D Second, you were both those tiny little Gant's. Fuck that. I already aim low as it is, because so many people do the crouching move, but with tiny Gant's, I keep aiming too low. So many times I hit the ground instead of you or Issues's legs. You always pick the worst screen of mine. Lolz. The other two of mine that aren't there were good. > : |
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next