turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Ry's screens #2

+13
sOdOmIzEr
F!LTHY D!RTY-d30
CHIRAC
kBg*Basber
Birdskiller
icekilla
Hexx
B@D@SS
kBg*He4Dsh0T
BrLi
Jäger
kBg*SANTA
Ry
17 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ry's screens #2

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 01:44

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Ooolci

A great game.
zap game kept crashing for him, which I didn't like. :-( Another day we'll verse each other, zip zap. ;P
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 01:45

SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 34750002

A great one on one with Princey.

LOL. Always leave the frag message, you do.

It's not my choice, not that I care if there's a killstring or not. I have to take the picture quick, because I only get two chances at taking a picture if its a Rok Match, three at the most. The picture doesn't always save correctly and I can't take mass amounts of pictures for some reason. It doesn't work for me like how it words for others.

You should probably update your system. In America we've got Windows 7 already. lol.

Seriously, keep it out of my thread. I left the other threads due to rubbish like this, so keep it out of mine. I don't care what system people use. Mine works for me. End of discussion.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 6th August 2009, 01:47

Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:

It's not my choice, not that I care if there's a killstring or not. I have to take the picture quick, because I only get two chances at taking a picture if its a Rok Match, three at the most. The picture doesn't always save correctly and I can't take mass amounts of pictures for some reason. It doesn't work for me like how it words for others.

You should probably update your system. In America we've got Windows 7 already. lol.

Seriously, keep it out of my thread. I left the other threads due to rubbish like this, so keep it out of mine. I don't care what system people use. Mine works for me. End of discussion.

Like a Star @ heaven Whoa, add some boss on the side. Relax, pal. It was merely a suggestion. NOW it's end of discussion. Like a Star @ heaven
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 02:14

SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:

Like a Star @ heaven Whoa, add some boss on the side. Relax, pal. It was merely a suggestion. NOW it's end of discussion. Like a Star @ heaven

I was relaxed. I was just typing to you to quit posting rubbish. The programs don't work for some reason, but it has nothing to do with what version of Windows I have. It didn't look like a suggestion at the time, but ok.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 6th August 2009, 02:17

<sigh> The game is better when you're playing it instead of discussing about it.
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 03:26

SPARKY wrote:<sigh> The game is better when you're playing it instead of discussing about it.

Take your own words, look back on your other posts in the other threads, then do what you just typed. I'll respond how I see it. Anyways, I'm sure there's been lots of heat today on the forum. I'll be playing later.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 03:28

Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:

I was relaxed. I was just typing to you to quit posting rubbish. The programs don't work for some reason, but it has nothing to do with what version of Windows I have. It didn't look like a suggestion at the time, but ok.

I forgot to add, that it looked like rubbish at the time to me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 6th August 2009, 03:29

Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:

Gezz lay off, pal. Me and bad lizard, Sodi were trashing about U. Liz said your like a fenced angry terrier. LOL>
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th August 2009, 04:00

SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:

Gezz lay off, pal. Me and bad lizard, Sodi were trashing about U. Liz said your like a fenced angry terrier. LOL>

Lay off? I was just typing that I forgot to add that it looked like rubbish to me at the time, because my post seemed like on the attack, which it wasn't, so I was just fixing the error in my typing.
Ok, stuff like that, I don't care. Keep that rubbish out of my thread.
Bad Lizard's an id... I have to keep it clean, but I'm sure the last three letter aren't hard to work out. The guy thinks too much of himself. I've never gotten angry once, but he likes to think he gets people angry, but it's just fun seeing him get annoyed. ;] Next time, keep rubbish like that out of my thread.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 6th August 2009, 04:12

Yea, keep that rubbish out let the new badass shit in. Very Happy

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Shit-Pickle-109552121
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 6th August 2009, 04:14

my bad... lol. Here's the pic.

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Shit_Pickle_by_edgeling
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 6th August 2009, 10:39

icekilla wrote:my bad... lol. Here's the pic.

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Shit_Pickle_by_edgeling

Look's like Ry's distant cousin.
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 7th August 2009, 00:02

Ry wrote:
SPARKY wrote:<sigh> The game is better when you're playing it instead of discussing about it.

Take your own words, look back on your other posts in the other threads, then do what you just typed. I'll respond how I see it. Anyways, I'm sure there's been lots of heat today on the forum. I'll be playing later.

I was talking to you Ry. Think about it. Do you like playing the game more than discuss or posting screens about it?
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 7th August 2009, 00:20

SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:

I was talking to you Ry. Think about it. Do you like playing the game more than discuss or posting screens about it?

Come on Sparky...
What's this again here?
The forum is to communicate to help and to organize in my opinion and I think Ry is the the same...
it's not his main goal to discuss :PPPP
As far as I expexct from him he will describe this as rubbish that not belongs to this thread.
AND!!! I totally agree with him there!!!
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th August 2009, 00:25

SPARKY wrote:
Ry wrote:

I only enjoy this game with those who I consider are fun to play it with.
When rubbish's typed to me on the forum, I'll respond. I won't just leave that rubbish typed there.
As for posting screens, well, here.

https://turok.forumactif.com/welcome-f1/so-is-there-really-skill-when-playing-t2-t172-30.htm

Read it. I'm not repeating myself.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th August 2009, 00:28

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 84059197

A great game. Too bad Mixa and Pat didn't show.
[KOP] OneHit was playing, but towards the end of the end, he had to leave. Lol. That's the second time he's done that. I hate it when people have to leave during a game. It can wreck the game, depending on who's playing. I only play if I know I have the time to play a full game.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th August 2009, 00:32

Four great one on one's with Hexxy. ;P

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 86526169

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Oooghs

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Oooohze

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Ooooot

You didn't even make it to double digits, Hexxy. :-( Lolz. ;P >:-D Next time, maybe. ;P
The last level we played was the weakest one out of all three of them, but I actually did better in that one than I did in the level before. Lol. ;P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 7th August 2009, 00:37

Ohhh man Ry.. I did soooo bad... sooo incredible bad I could ever imagine...
I score I would imagine in a game against Basber or Badass :PPP
but wow you've improved incredible much!!!
cheers cheers cheers
youre the farao of our Kingdom :-D

nevetheless I've recorded it and I will post it at my skill thread, so maybe somebody will watch it and answer the whole thing...
vgg Ry and congratolation to your victories!!!
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 7th August 2009, 00:38

Hexx wrote:Ohhh man Ry.. I did soooo bad... sooo incredible bad I could ever imagine...
cheers cheers cheers

nevetheless I've recorded it and I will post it at my skill thread, so maybe somebody will watch it and answer the whole thing...

LOL at the pharaoh smile. farao
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 7th August 2009, 01:31

Hexx wrote:Ohhh man Ry.. I did soooo bad... sooo incredible bad I could ever imagine...
cheers cheers cheers

Lol.
;P
Thx and GG.
Looking forward in watching it. I like watching myself kick some ass. Lol. ;P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 7th August 2009, 02:47

Ry wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Lol.
;P
Thx and GG.

Whatever, shit pickle.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by SpArKsTeR 8th August 2009, 00:16

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Lol.
;P
Thx and GG.

Whatever, shit pickle.

Lol. That's a new nickname.
SpArKsTeR
SpArKsTeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th August 2009, 04:39

Well, it's been quite a while since I posted a screen. I've just been busy with other things. All Team Rok Match games. Played ten games in a row and won them all. ;]

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 55044954

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 80287440

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Ooofic

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Ooootkq

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Oooook

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Oooooogyy

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Oooooood

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Ooooooooh

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Oooooooool

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Oooooooooo

These were all seriously great games.
Shit Pickle is IceKilla and RyDICKoLOOSE is also IceKilla.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th August 2009, 04:45

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 22639836

This was originally a one on one with mYsT3RiUs, but he quit once, joined again, quit again, then stayed as observe. He kept being a coward. Lol. Pat joined in, then it was just him and I.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th August 2009, 04:52

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Ppp

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Ppppxda

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Pppppi

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Pppppp

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Ppppppp

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Pppppppp

Ry's screens #2 - Page 23 Pppppppppj

They were all great games.

ThreeARMlouis is Lone*Star, pick fucker=ry is [LDB] SoDoMiZeR and Pickle Fucker is also [LDB] SoDoMiZeR.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next