turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
PC Games run like shit ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

PC Games run like shit

3 posters

Go down

PC Games run like shit Empty PC Games run like shit

Post by kBg*Basber 7th December 2009, 13:23

Hi!

I have a problem with my PC. I always had low framerate even when i played Serious Sam, and in Postal it was like 1/4 speed sometimes, and after 10 seconds it was normal again.
Then i formatted and reinstalled and so on, and it was okay again (got the turok framerate fixed,too)
But now i got that "Slow performance" problem in the old Unreal Tournament. It's going really slow someteims, does any1 have a similar problem? When i start the game it's cool, but after a few minutes it slows down, and then it slows down more often and in shorter time steps...

I'm gonna try UT2004, it's way newer, maybe my Pc is too new for old games...(gotta get it first lol) but i don't understand why it works sometimes good, and sometimes it does not...

lol it's unbelievable, i study Computer Science and cant even fix my own pc haha, i am such a fucking b00n Laughing

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

PC Games run like shit Empty Re: PC Games run like shit

Post by Birdskiller 7th December 2009, 19:37

dunno which windows you have; i already saw similar problems from ppl who have vista /w7, sometimes reason was the processus audiodg.exe taking too much memory, maybe u can check this.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by X4nd3r 7th December 2009, 19:40

Whats the spec of ur pc bas ? Smile

X4nd3r

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 7th December 2009, 22:12

i have
Amd Turion Dual Core 1,8ghz
2gb Ram
Geforce 7600 Go 256MB
Windows 7

I already shut off all programes that take much resources such as Firefox.. or even ICQ... but it doesnt help :'( But actually it should not matter in any way. My PC has got enough power to run 5 of the old games at the same time lol (it should have)

ty, but i dont have that process running, i got RealTek Audio, but it only takes 700kb Ram, and without that i wont have sound probably lol..

I'm gonna try newer games tomorrow and if the problem is there too, i'll post again, or I go crying lol

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by X4nd3r 7th December 2009, 22:15

Is that an laptop ? you checked msconfig to check what unnessary background programms are running on service an startup ?

X4nd3r

Back to top Go down

Post by X4nd3r 8th December 2009, 21:48

This sounds odd but try other soundcard drivers it helped me a bit. And if u have an laptop download drivers from http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/ for ur geforce card and run driversweeper in save mode to cleanup ur old drivers.
cheers

X4nd3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down