turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
g0t bann3d? - Page 2 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

g0t bann3d?

+7
Jäger
Ry
icekilla
Hexx
CHIRAC
Birdskiller
kBg*Sjembek~
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

g0t bann3d? - Page 2 Empty Re: g0t bann3d?

Post by BrLi 9th July 2009, 00:47

agree with it also.

many years ago we used to be a pretty important community with just 1 or 2 cheaters.

now its like we are a very small community but with at least 50% or more who got a trainer.

dont know what happened during those years but its sad

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 9th July 2009, 00:50

fortunatly there are Ice's posts on this forum to make me laugh lol!

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 9th July 2009, 00:54

Birdskiller wrote:
kBg*SjEmBeK wrote:

Sure I did ever cheat, who did not? I can have fun in my own server with cheats like to try something new

I dont cheat in any servers, to screw games up, and annoy people

I play fair I love you

indeed you ever cheat.
Yesterday got kicked from ice server 3 in a row, with a message error (direct windows) clearly showing we were kicked by som1.
I then joined Sjembek server, XF Masta (for oldies) joined too. I got 3 frags then suddenly frag limit was pushed. I wasnt me, smart sjembek said he wasnt him either, so i accused Masta (he had fake nick) wrongly, sorry mate lol, Masta never does this.

so yeah sjembek it was you, there are some cheaters who say it clearly, you cant even recognize it rofl, thats so low.

got kicked again today, clearly from a guy who joined as smjk. I also heard u did same stuff or pushed frag limit on Chiracs server.

so u dont wanna "annoy people"? so low, all this is getiing really boring

From what I know, Sjembek, you did deny cheating on my server once, when it was you, because even though you left in a hurry after you cheated, before I could get your IP with the program, your IP was still recorded in the log. The unavoidable was there. Also, you denied you being that person "Mr X" in the picture I posted where it shows your name cheating. Honestly, if that wasn't you, then it makes no sense as to who it actually was. You told me in a game once that "Mr X" was some sort of a secret name, so if it wasn't you, then it had to be somebody you know, who can change their ping, knows the details about you, etc, etc, which the only other person would be Basber, who I don't think it is anymore, but then again, I don't care anymore about the subject, due to I've seen enough of everything with these trainers.
From what Birdskiller said, that sounds like you. You told me in the game that you can boot people from a server, as long as it was a Team Rok Match game or a Team Arena game with your trainer. You then said you knew how to boot people from a regular Rok Match or a regular Arena game. You also said that you know how to flood poeple's computers, or it was something along those words, but in other words you said that you knew how to make other people lag on this game.
A question, who's XF Masta? Is it that person who uses Adon? If so, I seriously doubt it's her. I know I have a screen of her in a game with me. I'll take a look. Ok, found it. Is this the person, Birdskiller, that you were talking about?

g0t bann3d? - Page 2 57205777

If so, then that's the person I was saying that I doubt. I know it says XF Ateon, but I've seen people use many names before.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 9th July 2009, 00:55

Admin wrote:the only way sure is the firewall ban, i think. i really think using it soon , i see in recents times that cheaters come back in force, just to fuck the games without reasons.

If it was on your server, then the IP should be there. It would be a clear match with Sjembek's if it was him. I'm not saying it was him either, but I'm just saying everything that I know here.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 9th July 2009, 06:49

To Ry, no Masta isnt Adeon, but is in XF too. About cheaters, the only thing we can do for now now is ban with firewall, and yes Sjembek ip was caught on Chiracs server as im sure about when i was in his server.

like Brolli said its like half of players have trainers now, its starting to be really hard to play without a cheater around, wihout having your game crashed, so Bas like you said its just a game, and it also pisses me off lol

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 9th July 2009, 07:07

Yeah im agree with Basber that forum could be better, but the forum is made by the Turok2players, so if they want to fuck the game they could fuck the forum to as everybody can see. That's why i decided to ban some guys of the forum.
and later i will delete some shitty threads to clear it.
i know it far away to be perfect, but it s the first time i host a forum, so i need little time to perfect it, when i started it i doesnt want to ban anybody, i throught that everybody can teach something to others, even if its just to laugh between players, but now i dont have choice and i have to decide just to make that the forum take a better way.
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 9th July 2009, 09:59

oh really ? Wink
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 9th July 2009, 10:40

Admin wrote:oh really ? Wink

Lol? Something new going on that I'm unaware of? :O
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum