turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
g0t bann3d? ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

g0t bann3d?

+7
Jäger
Ry
icekilla
Hexx
CHIRAC
Birdskiller
kBg*Sjembek~
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

g0t bann3d? Empty g0t bann3d?

Post by kBg*Sjembek~ 30th June 2009, 17:24

Fucking weird, I been away this weekend.. and I tried to join a server

I cant join any server? unable to get game config. or not responding, its weird

I do not cheat, so.. if someone have me banned; give me areason, my ip is

Sjembek.
kBg*Sjembek~
kBg*Sjembek~

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Back to top Go down

g0t bann3d? Empty Re: g0t bann3d?

Post by Birdskiller 30th June 2009, 17:55

well if you got trouble with bad lizard, ur banned in cts server
if u dont put color and keep using scorpion launcher, ur banned in rys server.
if you owned in geryson server, you got kicked. I think i warned enough about this.
if you played in jager server, you might have be kicked. Why? Well not even sure Jager himself knows why.

hope it will help

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 30th June 2009, 17:58

also maybe you can try to enable "dmz" in your router settings, not sure its responsible of your problems though.

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 30th June 2009, 18:25

i dont think you are ban of every server ... perhaps a problem with your connect program... i just see that your ip adress match with the RY's cheaters list... have you ever cheat ? wait and see what others can say about that, specially the servers hosts.
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2009-02-08

https://turok.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Sjembek~ 30th June 2009, 19:00

Admin wrote:i dont think you are ban of every server ... perhaps a problem with your connect program... i just see that your ip adress match with the RY's cheaters list... have you ever cheat ? wait and see what others can say about that, specially the servers hosts.

Sure I did ever cheat, who did not? I can have fun in my own server with cheats like to try something new

I dont cheat in any servers, to screw games up, and annoy people

I play fair I love you
kBg*Sjembek~
kBg*Sjembek~

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 30th June 2009, 19:36

ok i see your problem i have the same
perhaps servers are all down
but when i refresh i see you in one with 5 others players and after refresh there's anybody in ... ?
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 30th June 2009, 20:35

lool this sounds really sick Chirac... Everybody suddenly appear and disappear in the next moment???
Never seen something like this...

And hey Sjembek until now you aren't banned from my server, if it's up :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Sjembek~ 30th June 2009, 20:40

Hexx wrote:lool this sounds really sick Chirac... Everybody suddenly appear and disappear in the next moment???
Never seen something like this...

And hey Sjembek until now you aren't banned from my server, if it's up :-D

g0t bann3d? Wtf10
kBg*Sjembek~
kBg*Sjembek~

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 30th June 2009, 23:48

My server was down earlier. That's why U couldnt join and thats why it was showing people in there, but thats the players that were in my server when it went down. But anyways, its back up now.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st July 2009, 01:16

Birdskiller wrote:if u dont put color and keep using scorpion launcher, ur banned in rys server.

Lol. No. Don't confuse the guy. =( I won't ban if somebody uses the Scorp, Sjem and I don't ban if somebody doesn't pick a color. I'll boot twice before the ban comes. Three strikes and you're out. Sometimes no color's ok, but most of the time it's a no. Lol.

Admin wrote:i dont think you are ban of every server ... perhaps a problem with your connect program... i just see that your ip adress match with the RY's cheaters list... have you ever cheat ? wait and see what others can say about that, specially the servers hosts.

Wow, Sjembek, after reading what Chirac said and taking a look, you're listed on my banlist. I remember you now. You're that idiot from Harbour 5. Hmm.. This is a confusing time and does now make me question as to whether or not you were that person I was talking about in the Help section about the ping, but considering your PM, I have some doubt. I'm surprised if anything from this news. It's a good thing you said something, Chirac. If anything, Sjembek, you did join the game to only use your trainer and to ruin it. You wouldn't get on my banlist if you were just playing around. This's dissapointing news to hear.
Anyways, Sjembek, you weren't banned from my server. What IceKilla said, the server was most likely down and you saw the people who were left in the server at the time. It's happened to me to.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Sjembek~ 1st July 2009, 06:01

Thats really weird, you think i am very dumb, to use my own name? if i ruin a game?

I dont think so.

Sjembek
kBg*Sjembek~
kBg*Sjembek~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 1st July 2009, 06:38

kBg*SjEmBeK wrote:Thats really weird, you think i am very dumb, to use my own name? if i ruin a game?

I dont think so.

Sjembek

Lol. No. You didn't use your own name, that's the point. I managed to get your IP when you were ruining the game. Lol. You used two different named and at first I thought you were Basber, due to the whole Campaginer red thing, but later the IP's didn't match for Basber, but I didn't think of even checking to see if the IP listed was you. The IP I saved was from a random person. Chirac just matched that random IP of mine with you. :O Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 1st July 2009, 17:07

Birdskiller wrote:well if you got trouble with bad lizard, ur banned in cts server
if u dont put color and keep using scorpion launcher, ur banned in rys server.
if you owned in geryson server, you got kicked. I think i warned enough about this.
if you played in jager server, you might have be kicked. Why? Well not even sure Jager himself knows why.

hope it will help
lol
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 1st July 2009, 18:43

It is weird, the servers seem to crash pretty often these days. Yesterday ICE & Badass server were down, and now i get "Error: Can't get configuration from GameManager" again at both servers. Only Crazytrain server works for me...

Question

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 1st July 2009, 18:48

kBg*Basber wrote:It is weird, the servers seem to crash pretty often these days. Yesterday ICE & Badass server were down, and now i get "Error: Can't get configuration from GameManager" again at both servers. Only Crazytrain server works for me...

Question

it's the first time i see all servers crash, but its just Exceptional, like the law of series. dont need to write a thread about it i think...
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 1st July 2009, 21:48

Admin wrote:
kBg*Basber wrote:It is weird, the servers seem to crash pretty often these days. Yesterday ICE & Badass server were down, and now i get "Error: Can't get configuration from GameManager" again at both servers. Only Crazytrain server works for me...

Question

it's the first time i see all servers crash, but its just Exceptional, like the law of series. dont need to write a thread about it i think...

Not a thread, since we talk about it here :-D
But I don't think it's sooo harmless... If this happens from now on more often we have to find the reason and a solution....
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd July 2009, 00:54

Hexx wrote:
Admin wrote:

Question

Not a thread, since we talk about it here :-D
But I don't think it's sooo harmless... If this happens from now on more often we have to find the reason and a solution....

Agreed, but it's a thread.
To me, it just looks like Sjembek had a question and made a thread about it in the Help section. Makes sense to me. I made a thread about this once before.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

g0t bann3d? Empty dont trip

Post by B@D@SS 2nd July 2009, 07:37

dont trip its ok... i was out of town.. server went down.. it will be back up.. lol...
B@D@SS
B@D@SS

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*He4Dsh0T 5th July 2009, 18:52

Birdskiller wrote:if u dont put color and keep using scorpion launcher, ur banned in rys server.

hope it will help

n1 lol
kBg*He4Dsh0T
kBg*He4Dsh0T

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 8th July 2009, 21:28

kBg*SjEmBeK wrote:

Sure I did ever cheat, who did not? I can have fun in my own server with cheats like to try something new

I dont cheat in any servers, to screw games up, and annoy people

I play fair I love you

indeed you ever cheat.
Yesterday got kicked from ice server 3 in a row, with a message error (direct windows) clearly showing we were kicked by som1.
I then joined Sjembek server, XF Masta (for oldies) joined too. I got 3 frags then suddenly frag limit was pushed. I wasnt me, smart sjembek said he wasnt him either, so i accused Masta (he had fake nick) wrongly, sorry mate lol, Masta never does this.

so yeah sjembek it was you, there are some cheaters who say it clearly, you cant even recognize it rofl, thats so low.

got kicked again today, clearly from a guy who joined as smjk. I also heard u did same stuff or pushed frag limit on Chiracs server.

so u dont wanna "annoy people"? so low, all this is getiing really boring

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 8th July 2009, 22:28

I was in Chirac server when it happened, we played many maps with Homer and Crazytrain. Nothing special until Sjembek joined and suddenly someone pushed the frag limit twice. Funniest thing is that it stopped after Chirac kicked him lol.

I wont say it was Sjembek cuz I m not sure at 100% but this is just suspicious.

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 8th July 2009, 22:47

Hmm now he leaves kBg... and hates us all... For being called a cheater....
I don't know if it's true that he did this or he didn't but I think we need another way to handle the whole cheater matter...
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by CHIRAC 8th July 2009, 23:02

the only way sure is the firewall ban, i think. i really think using it soon , i see in recents times that cheaters come back in force, just to fuck the games without reasons.
CHIRAC
CHIRAC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 8th July 2009, 23:05

All this shit is really pissing me off. Fuck it! And i don't even really know whats going on. I'm so sick of all this cheating shit and trainers and even of this forum. All the whining and the 20 sites posts every day which arent even worth to be read. Can't even have ONE single game without any shit going on. That's so poor... Only the whining,complaining wannabee screenshots and cheating keep this forum alive!? I can't even laugh about it anymore at the moment. It's only a video game but it's starting to piss me off. I shouldn't have signed up here, like Chaser.

cya

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 9th July 2009, 00:18

kBg*Basber wrote:All this shit is really pissing me off. Fuck it! And i don't even really know whats going on. I'm so sick of all this cheating shit and trainers and even of this forum. All the whining and the 20 sites posts every day which arent even worth to be read. Can't even have ONE single game without any shit going on. That's so poor... Only the whining,complaining wannabee screenshots and cheating keep this forum alive!? I can't even laugh about it anymore at the moment. It's only a video game but it's starting to piss me off. I shouldn't have signed up here, like Chaser.

cya

I totally agree to you !!!! I think that's not what this forum is made for....
I'd say If guys cheat ban them and don't make such a fuss about it....
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum