google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Clanfights

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by BrLi on 11th August 2009, 17:52

ss plz

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 11th August 2009, 20:01

Ice's SS's screwed up and ry "Doesn't screen his losses". Hexx says he screens everything, so he might havve them. cherry

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Hexx on 11th August 2009, 20:11

not this night Wink
I screened everything the night before :-D
If I we would have won the first game I might have started saving them but since you won I thought it's up to you Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Jäger on 11th August 2009, 20:30

Ry wrote:

[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Jac verse kBg*Basber and kBg*Headshot = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Jac verse kBg*Basber and kBg*Heashot = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Jac verse kBg*Basber and kBg*Headshot = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Carlos verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Carlos verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Carlos verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Hope, (: verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Hope, (: verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.

HEH
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Jäger on 11th August 2009, 20:32

*BGE> Wants a CF vs [KOP]. I can play alone Twisted Evil
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 11th August 2009, 22:18

How many CF's has KOP had? And how many did they win? Lol. I wanna CF someone. Maybe in arena, that's where I'm pro at, but I can ROK too. afro

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Hexx on 11th August 2009, 22:24

Mee too, but when do we want to do this match Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by icekilla on 12th August 2009, 00:27

What are you talking about Hexx? We already CF'd you and Ry and arena already. We won 3 to zip. But if you wanna do it again, its fine. Also, I don't think KoP has ever won in any CF's. They won one level against us but not the whole CF. It was 2 - 1.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Jäger on 12th August 2009, 00:42

*BGE> VS [KOP]
*BGE> Players: Jäger & Orgasm
[KOP] Players: Painkiller & Sparkster
Levels: C4, H5 & Caves2
Result: 2 - 1 for BGE



Sparkster left in Harbor5. Painkiller wanted to play alone lol
Painkiller kicked our asses in Caves2 20-19. (Orgasm played with raptor & i used Charge Dart Rifle lol) GG
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 01:35

SoDoMiZeR wrote:No, I was jumpin around and hexx thought I didn't notice him. When I was able to shoot I turned around and shot him. You're the one who wanted to fight at talismans, so it was your own dang fault. Razz Yeah, it would've been better for your sakes to go straight to city 4.

Yeah, you're right about one thing. It was my fault to leave IceKilla standing still. Next time I'm fragging you both and I don't care if you're standing still. Dumb way to win, but whatever, take it. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 01:37

[quote="Hexx"]If I we would have won the first game I might have started saving them but since you won I thought it's up to you Wink/quote]

Ditto.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 01:38

Jäger wrote:
Ry wrote:

[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Jac verse kBg*Basber and kBg*Headshot = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Jac verse kBg*Basber and kBg*Heashot = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Jac verse kBg*Basber and kBg*Headshot = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Carlos verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Carlos verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Carlos verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Hope, (: verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.
[KOP] Ry & [KOP] Hope, (: verse [LdB]IceKilla & [LdB]Dante = Loss.

HEH

I do better solo anyways.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 01:39

Jäger wrote:*BGE> Wants a CF vs [KOP]. I can play alone Twisted Evil

No thanks. I'll take two *BGE>s alone! >:-|
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 01:40

SoDoMiZeR wrote:How many CF's has KOP had? And how many did they win? Lol. I wanna CF someone. Maybe in arena, that's where I'm pro at, but I can ROK too. afro

You have to understand, comparing somebody like Carlos with IceKilla isn't exactly something worth talking about big. That's like saying you defeated an ant with your foot. Kudos.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 01:41

icekilla wrote:What are you talking about Hexx? We already CF'd you and Ry and arena already. We won 3 to zip. But if you wanna do it again, its fine. Also, I don't think KoP has ever won in any CF's. They won one level against us but not the whole CF. It was 2 - 1.

Best out of three's dumb. I'm not doing that anymore.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 01:43

Jäger wrote:*BGE> VS [KOP]
*BGE> Players: Jäger & Orgasm
[KOP] Players: Painkiller & Sparkster
Levels: C4, H5 & Caves2
Result: 2 - 1 for BGE



Sparkster left in Harbor5. Painkiller wanted to play alone lol
Painkiller kicked our asses in Caves2 20-19. (Orgasm played with raptor & i used Charge Dart Rifle lol) GG

How nice. [KOP] got thrown a bone and they took it. Lol. That's just sad.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by kBg*Basber on 12th August 2009, 02:25

Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:What are you talking about Hexx? We already CF'd you and Ry and arena already. We won 3 to zip. But if you wanna do it again, its fine. Also, I don't think KoP has ever won in any CF's. They won one level against us but not the whole CF. It was 2 - 1.

Best out of three's dumb. I'm not doing that anymore.

that's usually the way it works...
at least 2 fights, and if it isn't 2:0 for one clan (1:1 instead), then another fight follows to see who is winner of the match (with 1:2 score then)...

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 04:21

kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:What are you talking about Hexx? We already CF'd you and Ry and arena already. We won 3 to zip. But if you wanna do it again, its fine. Also, I don't think KoP has ever won in any CF's. They won one level against us but not the whole CF. It was 2 - 1.

Best out of three's dumb. I'm not doing that anymore.

that's usually the way it works...
at least 2 fights, and if it isn't 2:0 for one clan (1:1 instead), then another fight follows to see who is winner of the match (with 1:2 score then)...

There's nothing about that in the manual from what I've read. As far as I know, people have created whatever rules, so people can create it how they like. To me, it makes more sense that if you win a game, then it's a game won. Best out of three can be an option, as could best out of five or even higher. Those make sense to me to, but I prefer the idea if a game's won, then it's a win, instead of carrying it for another game or two to make it an offical win. Best out of three only makes sense in those fighting games to me, to decide a winner, but for something like this, it's not needed. These Turok 2 games don't last for one minute.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 12th August 2009, 04:31

Ry wrote:
kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:What are you talking about Hexx? We already CF'd you and Ry and arena already. We won 3 to zip. But if you wanna do it again, its fine. Also, I don't think KoP has ever won in any CF's. They won one level against us but not the whole CF. It was 2 - 1.

Best out of three's dumb. I'm not doing that anymore.

that's usually the way it works...
at least 2 fights, and if it isn't 2:0 for one clan (1:1 instead), then another fight follows to see who is winner of the match (with 1:2 score then)...

There's nothing about that in the manual from what I've read. As far as I know, people have created whatever rules, so people can create it how they like. To me, it makes more sense that if you win a game, then it's a game won. Best out of three can be an option, as could best out of five or even higher. Those make sense to me to, but I prefer the idea if a game's won, then it's a win, instead of carrying it for another game or two to make it an offical win. Best out of three only makes sense in those fighting games to me, to decide a winner, but for something like this, it's not needed. These Turok 2 games don't last for one minute.

2-3 maches makes more sense because people may not like the level that is chosen at first. For example team 1 hosts and chooses caves 2, which team 1 always plays at, the second team gets a lower score and has a chance to make it up at the secnd match. So team to asks for say city-4, which makes it even as both teams got a chance to play, everyone wins.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 04:39

SoDoMiZeR wrote:
Ry wrote:
kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:What are you talking about Hexx? We already CF'd you and Ry and arena already. We won 3 to zip. But if you wanna do it again, its fine. Also, I don't think KoP has ever won in any CF's. They won one level against us but not the whole CF. It was 2 - 1.

Best out of three's dumb. I'm not doing that anymore.

that's usually the way it works...
at least 2 fights, and if it isn't 2:0 for one clan (1:1 instead), then another fight follows to see who is winner of the match (with 1:2 score then)...

There's nothing about that in the manual from what I've read. As far as I know, people have created whatever rules, so people can create it how they like. To me, it makes more sense that if you win a game, then it's a game won. Best out of three can be an option, as could best out of five or even higher. Those make sense to me to, but I prefer the idea if a game's won, then it's a win, instead of carrying it for another game or two to make it an offical win. Best out of three only makes sense in those fighting games to me, to decide a winner, but for something like this, it's not needed. These Turok 2 games don't last for one minute.

2-3 maches makes more sense because people may not like the level that is chosen at first. For example team 1 hosts and chooses caves 2, which team 1 always plays at, the second team gets a lower score and has a chance to make it up at the secnd match. So team to asks for say city-4, which makes it even as both teams got a chance to play, everyone wins.

It doesn't make more sense. It's just one's opinion about the subject. If you like the idea of playing a 10 to 20 minute game, winning and then it's not an actual win, then that's your choice, but that's not how it'll be for me. As I siad, this isn't some Street Fighter game where you have 1 minute to fight to see who wins. Best out of three's for fast games, not long ones, but it can be for long ones if the people choose it to be, but that's not for me.
The best thing to do's just to shuffle the levels randomly and play it from there, as one can do with an integrated server. That way you play whatever level and it's selected randomly. For Rok Match games, just take out the big levels, such as City 1 and that huge caves level.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by kBg*Basber on 12th August 2009, 11:26

I think it works the way i said in nearly every online game.. When kBg* hat the two clanfights vs KOP, we played 3 matches because we just decided to continue playing, but actually the clanfights were over after our 2nd win..

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Jäger on 12th August 2009, 11:36

Ry wrote:
Jäger wrote:*BGE> Wants a CF vs [KOP]. I can play alone Twisted Evil

No thanks. I'll take two *BGE>s alone! >:-|
deal

masochist lol!
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Jäger on 12th August 2009, 11:44

kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:
icekilla wrote:What are you talking about Hexx? We already CF'd you and Ry and arena already. We won 3 to zip. But if you wanna do it again, its fine. Also, I don't think KoP has ever won in any CF's. They won one level against us but not the whole CF. It was 2 - 1.

Best out of three's dumb. I'm not doing that anymore.

that's usually the way it works...
at least 2 fights, and if it isn't 2:0 for one clan (1:1 instead), then another fight follows to see who is winner of the match (with 1:2 score then)...

Best out of three is like frag limit 20, good.
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by BrLi on 12th August 2009, 12:23

best 2 out 3 is better because both teams can choose their own maps then.

1 map is also too fast, especially when u play against KOP.

j/k

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Jäger on 12th August 2009, 15:44

[KOP] Painkiller

We play with pistols during clanfights to give opponents a chance....still doesnt work

**gasm is great. Keep Panther, Ry Twisted Evil
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Clanfights

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum