turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Online play for Turok 2, Turok 3, and Turok Rage Wars (console versions) ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Online play for Turok 2, Turok 3, and Turok Rage Wars (console versions)

4 posters

Go down

Online play for Turok 2, Turok 3, and Turok Rage Wars (console versions) Empty Online play for Turok 2, Turok 3, and Turok Rage Wars (console versions)

Post by MR_GR1MM 16th October 2014, 17:44

Becoming a part of this community has sparked up my dormant love of Turok, and ultimately has created an insatiable obsession that I cannot ignore. I have spent the past few days determined to find a way to play the original Turok series as I remember them (on Nintendo 64) through my PC and over the internet with other players. Finally, I have succeeded in my search for this seemingly impossible fantasy! How is this possible? For those of you who don't already know, the solution is derived through Nintendo 64 ROM play (which I realize many people are not fans of). However, if you are open minded enough and wish to unlock the secret to setting up a Nintendo 64 server, not only will you be able to play these games online, but literally ANY N64 game you can think of! It may sound like a stretch to many of you, but this is a reality and I have already been successful in creating my own N64 server which I have used to play Turok 2, Turok Rage wars, Turok 3, RoadRash 64, Super Smash Bros, and Conkers Bad Fur Day with my Brother. I'll admit that it takes a lengthy amount of configuration, and requires an absolutely perfect setup. But once you get it right, it plays very well! Very Happy I will upload some photos and vids of this interface soon so you guys can see for yourselves!
MR_GR1MM
MR_GR1MM

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Online play for Turok 2, Turok 3, and Turok Rage Wars (console versions) Empty Re: Online play for Turok 2, Turok 3, and Turok Rage Wars (console versions)

Post by Birdskiller 16th October 2014, 19:17

MR_GR1MM wrote:Becoming a part of this community has sparked up my dormant love of Turok, and ultimately has created an insatiable obsession that I cannot ignore. I have spent the past few days determined to find a way to play the original Turok series as I remember them (on Nintendo 64) through my PC and over the internet with other players. Finally, I have succeeded in my search for this seemingly impossible fantasy! How is this possible? For those of you who don't already know, the solution is derived through Nintendo 64 ROM play (which I realize many people are not fans of). However, if you are open minded enough and wish to unlock the secret to setting up a Nintendo 64 server, not only will you be able to play these games online, but literally ANY N64 game you can think of! It may sound like a stretch to many of you, but this is a reality and I have already been successful in creating my own N64 server which I have used to play Turok 2, Turok Rage wars, Turok 3, RoadRash 64, Super Smash Bros, and Conkers Bad Fur Day with my Brother. I'll admit that it takes a lengthy amount of configuration, and requires an absolutely perfect setup. But once you get it right, it plays very well! Very Happy I will upload some photos and vids of this interface soon so you guys can see for yourselves!
but part t2, you can't play turok series on a pc?

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Online play for Turok 2, Turok 3, and Turok Rage Wars (console versions) Empty Re: Online play for Turok 2, Turok 3, and Turok Rage Wars (console versions)

Post by MR_GR1MM 16th October 2014, 19:39

Turok 1 and 2 were the only games released for PC in the series...
MR_GR1MM
MR_GR1MM

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by vis 16th October 2014, 21:29

This is very interesting : ) Will comment more other time. Keep with good wish/dream.
vis
vis

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2012-05-12

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Korlikos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th October 2014, 08:06

MR_GR1MM wrote:Becoming a part of this community has sparked up my dormant love of Turok, and ultimately has created an insatiable obsession that I cannot ignore. I have spent the past few days determined to find a way to play the original Turok series as I remember them (on Nintendo 64) through my PC and over the internet with other players. Finally, I have succeeded in my search for this seemingly impossible fantasy! How is this possible? For those of you who don't already know, the solution is derived through Nintendo 64 ROM play (which I realize many people are not fans of). However, if you are open minded enough and wish to unlock the secret to setting up a Nintendo 64 server, not only will you be able to play these games online, but literally ANY N64 game you can think of! It may sound like a stretch to many of you, but this is a reality and I have already been successful in creating my own N64 server which I have used to play Turok 2, Turok Rage wars, Turok 3, RoadRash 64, Super Smash Bros, and Conkers Bad Fur Day with my Brother. I'll admit that it takes a lengthy amount of configuration, and requires an absolutely perfect setup. But once you get it right, it plays very well! Very Happy I will upload some photos and vids of this interface soon so you guys can see for yourselves!

I can't believe I missed this thread. It said it was viewed, but it wasn't.  Suspect

I tried Rage Wars before on an emulator, though I was unable to get the mouse configured like playing the PC version of T2, so I'd like to see more. Smile

If you can get the Turok series setup with the mouse, then GoldenEye and Perfect Dark should also work?

I'm not sure what emulator you're using, but I hope it's not the latest Project 64. It auto-installs malware, whether you accept the custom installations or not.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down