google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Pictures Just For Fun

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by kBg*Basber on 5th June 2009, 01:13

yea, that's what i mean.. you fall down to the ground again

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Ry on 7th June 2009, 12:44

kBg*Basber wrote:yea, that's what i mean.. you fall down to the ground again

No, no, no. I moved a little and was fine. I took a wrong turn and then I fell. =[
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by kBg*Basber on 9th June 2009, 14:37


It's waaay too small... impossible to throw it Sad

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by icekilla on 9th June 2009, 17:57

lol thats cool if u can use it against others.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by kBg*Basber on 9th June 2009, 18:43

yes, but it doesnt work. Other players see nothing coming out of my gun then... i only see it at my screen. But i had a lot of fun with that shit in single player :-D, played that again a few years ago, when i did that shit at first Smile

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by icekilla on 9th June 2009, 19:41

kBg*Basber wrote:yes, but it doesnt work. Other players see nothing coming out of my gun then... i only see it at my screen. But i had a lot of fun with that shit in single player :-D, played that again a few years ago, when i did that shit at first Smile
other players see nothing , meaning U cant hurt them with it? Or they get hurt and see nothing? lol
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by kBg*Basber on 9th June 2009, 19:44

yes, they dont get anyting, no damage nothing

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by icekilla on 9th June 2009, 19:59

Oh that sucks...lol. It looks cool though. I've only played single player once when I first got the game...but I hardly remember it, lol. I just played multiplayer mostly. Looks like a cool weapon.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by kBg*Basber on 9th June 2009, 20:52

yes, i got it in single player. I can shoot every ammo with every weapon, like shredder with firestorm and stuff like that Smile


kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Davis on 9th June 2009, 20:56

Cool! I like Shredder with Explosive shells Smile this make's it even greater.
How much you have compleated the game in single mod?

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Age : 28
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by kBg*Basber on 9th June 2009, 20:58

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:Cool! I like Shredder with Explosive shells Smile this make's it even greater.
How much you have compleated the game in single mod?

Didnt play it seriously.But it's not shredder, it's firestorm with shredder explosive shells Wink

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Ry on 10th June 2009, 01:46

To Basber.
Regarding the Firestorm picture, shooting Shredder ammo, I've played everything in single player and there's nothing of the sort there. Is this with one of those one player trainers? I've seen pictures of that. Was it file editing? If so, how?
As for the Razor Wind in multiplayer. How?
How did you even open that gm_win32 program and edit what it was in there?
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by kBg*Basber on 10th June 2009, 02:08

Ry wrote:To Basber.
Regarding the Firestorm picture, shooting Shredder ammo, I've played everything in single player and there's nothing of the sort there. Is this with one of those one player trainers? I've seen pictures of that. Was it file editing? If so, how?
As for the Razor Wind in multiplayer. How?
How did you even open that gm_win32 program and edit what it was in there?

yes it is cheating, but it only works for single player. But which pictures have you seen of this before..??
Sorry, i don't want to explain how to do that stuff here that much...

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Ry on 10th June 2009, 02:19

kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:To Basber.
Regarding the Firestorm picture, shooting Shredder ammo, I've played everything in single player and there's nothing of the sort there. Is this with one of those one player trainers? I've seen pictures of that. Was it file editing? If so, how?
As for the Razor Wind in multiplayer. How?
How did you even open that gm_win32 program and edit what it was in there?

yes it is cheating, but it only works for single player. But which pictures have you seen of this before..??
Sorry, i don't want to explain how to do that stuff here that much...

I saw a picture of a 1 Player Mode trainer. I think it was something where you could fire Plasma Rifle ammo with a Pistol, etc. It had lots of features, but all for 1 Player Mode.
Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by kBg*Basber on 10th June 2009, 02:48

wondering where you've seen that, u still got that program?...that thing i know wasn't sent out to anybody except of like 1 player i think

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 610
Age : 31
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Ry on 10th June 2009, 04:50

kBg*Basber wrote:wondering where you've seen that, u still got that program?...that thing i know wasn't sent out to anybody except of like 1 player i think

Lol. No. I was just randomly looking for Turok stuff and came across it. I don't have the weblink anymore either. I usually clean out my History once a week. =[ All I know is that it was open for downloading. A picture of yours would mean I could tell you if it's the one you have or if it's not. =]
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Ry on 10th June 2009, 11:12



Hector makes me laff. x]
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Geryson on 10th June 2009, 17:59


Question
avatar
Geryson

Number of posts : 107
Age : 25
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Geryson on 10th June 2009, 18:00

it is a health in the air
avatar
Geryson

Number of posts : 107
Age : 25
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by icekilla on 10th June 2009, 18:07

Ry wrote:

Hector makes me laff. x]

WtF, is mediocre?? lol He kept saying that to me like 10 times. He left the game after I beat him 20 to zip. He probably ran to you for a "legal" game... I guess he just can't handle me.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by icekilla on 10th June 2009, 18:09

Geryson wrote:it is a health in the air
LoL, thats a first... Extra health just floating in the air. That's the first time I've seen extra health in harbor-5.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Davis on 10th June 2009, 19:26

Khm. just shoot the birds and they give the 2 Health +


Btw I think Im the one here who gave finnished the single mod Very Happy and I did it 5 times xD

Davis

Number of posts : 472
Age : 28
Localisation : Hungary
Registration date : 2009-02-08

http://www.t2yakuza.gportal.hu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by icekilla on 10th June 2009, 19:38

I thought the bird only gave U the red shotgun shells and the 10+ health...not the +2 health.
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Ry on 11th June 2009, 00:34

icekilla wrote:
Ry wrote:

Hector makes me laff. x]

WtF, is mediocre?? lol He kept saying that to me like 10 times. He left the game after I beat him 20 to zip. He probably ran to you for a "legal" game... I guess he just can't handle me.

He's saying that you're a poor player at this game. Lol. XD
I like how Hector says that others are cheating when they shoot through the wall because he's shooting at them through the wall and calls them a cheater. x]
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Ry on 11th June 2009, 00:37

icekilla wrote:I thought the bird only gave U the red shotgun shells and the 10+ health...not the +2 health.

Yeah, that's what I thought to. Maybe the picture's a bad angle, or maybe it's a glitch with v1.03. Beefy had a glitch on his to. He set the speed to 1.42, but for everybody else it was 1.00, even though it started as 1.42, but he has v1.03. I've noticed in Harbour 1, when Health is turned off, you get explosive shells for the Shot Gun, but with Health turned on, you get +10. Even to this day, with such an old game, there's still glitches that people are seeing for the first time. Thar's a good game. x]
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pictures Just For Fun

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum