google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Zeli's screens

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 26th July 2009, 04:16

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:Who Ice man? Zelli? :-D
She's ours :-D

But another thing who are those players??? Purpla Vagina????
Damn name changers :PPP Stop this bullshit

Purpla Vagina. Lol! It's meniak psy. He refused to pick purple when I asked him to. I said please. When he didn't, I booted him, as I told him that would happen if he didn't listen to me, then he kept joining back swearing in Spanish at me. Lol. He made that name and left it on purple. Lol.

Just to add on, World of Warcraft's now brainwashed Hope. :-( She's playing there mostly compared to here. :-( Damn you, World of Warcraft!
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Hexx on 26th July 2009, 09:05

Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:Who Ice man? Zelli? :-D
She's ours :-D

But another thing who are those players??? Purpla Vagina????
Damn name changers :PPP Stop this bullshit

Purpla Vagina. Lol! It's meniak psy. He refused to pick purple when I asked him to. I said please. When he didn't, I booted him, as I told him that would happen if he didn't listen to me, then he kept joining back swearing in Spanish at me. Lol. He made that name and left it on purple. Lol.

Just to add on, World of Warcraft's now brainwashed Hope. :-( She's playing there mostly compared to here. :-( Damn you, World of Warcraft!

Hmm WOW :-D I've never played this game... I hate paying constantly for playing and creating an own server didn't work... maybe I put not enough effort in et... Don't mind.... I was playing Silkroad Smile That's cool, but the servers are fucked up with bots and it's impossible to enter any server at any time, so I wait it out and hope Joymax will do anything about it....
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by BrLi on 26th July 2009, 09:58

icekilla wrote:
BrLi wrote:
icekilla wrote:My girl is back, lol.

thought it was me Crying or Very sad

lol ur so gay...and I never see U anymore!!!! Well lately, I guess its because I havent been on much because my pc was fucked and also I have a job now so I hardly get on Monday - Friday. And I dont think U even get on the weekends do U?

I m on holidays actually, I live 1 minut from the beach and bitches, 35°c everydays and parties/drunk almost every nights. Better than staying at home playing Turok.

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 03:03

[KOP] Hope against [LDB] SoDoMiZeR. They were taken on different days, but I thought I'd put them in one post. Sorry for the late posting of these, Hope. Lol.



Then in this game, [LDB] SoDoMiZeR kept spamming nades. Lol. Noby Sody. ;P



Sadly, I couldn't observe these games, due to hosting an integrated server, I couldn't just leave and join again, or the whole server would close. :[ Dumb game.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 5th August 2009, 03:04

Ry wrote:[KOP] Hope against [LDB] SoDoMiZeR. They were taken on different days, but I thought I'd put them in one post. Sorry for the late posting of these, Hope. Lol.



Then in this game, [LDB] SoDoMiZeR kept spamming nades. Lol. Noby Sody. ;P



Sadly, I couldn't observe these games, due to hosting an integrated server, I couldn't just leave and join again, or the whole server would close. :[ Dumb game.

Forgot to add, I was wrong about World of Warcraft brainwashing Hope. Yay. <3
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Hexx on 5th August 2009, 14:02

hahahaa :-D
cool thing, I HOPE, I meet her soon :-D
I wanna fight Hopie again Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by SpArKsTeR on 5th August 2009, 22:03

Hexx wrote:hahahaa :-D
cool thing, I HOPE, I meet her soon :-D
I wanna fight Hopie again Wink

Too bad she rarely shows up in the games...
avatar
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Age : 25
Localisation : East Coast
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Dezi!(:<3 on 8th August 2009, 20:05

Ry wrote:[KOP] Hope against [LDB] SoDoMiZeR. They were taken on different days, but I thought I'd put them in one post. Sorry for the late posting of these, Hope. Lol.



Then in this game, [LDB] SoDoMiZeR kept spamming nades. Lol. Noby Sody. ;P



Sadly, I couldn't observe these games, due to hosting an integrated server, I couldn't just leave and join again, or the whole server would close. :[ Dumb game.

Its okay. Very Happy
avatar
Dezi!(:<3

Number of posts : 6
Age : 23
Localisation : Paramounttt&lt;3
Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://Myspace.com/sexyy_desiree

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 8th August 2009, 21:20

Yes because she never used grenades in that match and I never used the plasma rifle.[/sarcasm] Nice job wth details Ry. Rolling Eyes

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by BrLi on 8th August 2009, 22:11

wow Zeli posted lol

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 9th August 2009, 00:45

Hexx wrote:hahahaa :-D
cool thing, I HOPE, I meet her soon :-D
I wanna fight Hopie again Wink

Aha! I just noticed your pun now. Lol. Nice. ;P
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 9th August 2009, 00:47

SoDoMiZeR wrote:Yes because she never used grenades in that match and I never used the plasma rifle.[/sarcasm] Nice job wth details Ry. Rolling Eyes

Lol. I accidently left out the part where you were crying, because she was only using the Plasma Rifle, then you told her to use something different, so she did, to shut you up. Lol. ;P
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 9th August 2009, 00:51

Actually I said KOP needs to use different weaponse besides the plasma rifle, but if Ry wants to imagine I said something else I guess he could do that.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Hexx on 9th August 2009, 01:58

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:hahahaa :-D
cool thing, I HOPE, I meet her soon :-D
I wanna fight Hopie again Wink

Aha! I just noticed your pun now. Lol. Nice. ;P


Yeah col isn't it? :-D

I met her today and as expected we had great matches Smile
and cool finally a post from our sweety :-D
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 9th August 2009, 06:33

SoDoMiZeR wrote:Actually I said KOP needs to use different weaponse besides the plasma rifle, but if Ry wants to imagine I said something else I guess he could do that.

Lol.
You're so full of rubbish. You were telling her to use a different weapon, because she kept killing you and you didn't like it. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by SpArKsTeR on 9th August 2009, 16:49

Ry wrote:
SoDoMiZeR wrote:Actually I said KOP needs to use different weaponse besides the plasma rifle, but if Ry wants to imagine I said something else I guess he could do that.

Lol.
You're so full of rubbish. You were telling her to use a different weapon, because she kept killing you and you didn't like it. Lol.

Yes he is full of rubbish. He got me into the rubbish business. lol!
avatar
SpArKsTeR

Number of posts : 157
Age : 25
Localisation : East Coast
Registration date : 2009-07-17

http://www.apple.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Dezi!(:<3 on 12th August 2009, 05:57

BrLi wrote:wow Zeli posted lol
You know what!
Whatever!
Mr. Mr. Mr. Person I don't know. Razz
Yesss I did..lol
I dunno..I wanted to post at least something!
haha
avatar
Dezi!(:<3

Number of posts : 6
Age : 23
Localisation : Paramounttt&lt;3
Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://Myspace.com/sexyy_desiree

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 12th August 2009, 06:36

Hopie, wrote:
BrLi wrote:wow Zeli posted lol
You know what!
Whatever!
Mr. Mr. Mr. Person I don't know. Razz
Yesss I did..lol
I dunno..I wanted to post at least something!
haha

Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Dezi!(:<3 on 12th August 2009, 20:36

I should just post random stuff.
Until I beat Ryyy.
(:
avatar
Dezi!(:<3

Number of posts : 6
Age : 23
Localisation : Paramounttt&lt;3
Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://Myspace.com/sexyy_desiree

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by icekilla on 12th August 2009, 21:48

Hopie, wrote:I should just post random stuff.
Until I beat Ryyy.
(:

Thats the spirit! Very Happy
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Hexx on 12th August 2009, 22:31

Hopie, wrote:I should just post random stuff.
Until I beat Ryyy.
(:


Him in a game or his post count? :-D
the 2nd is impossible :-D
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 13th August 2009, 03:57

Hopie, wrote:I should just post random stuff.
Until I beat Ryyy.
(:

Lol. ;P You can try to best me. ;P >:]
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 13th August 2009, 03:59

Hexx wrote:
Hopie, wrote:I should just post random stuff.
Until I beat Ryyy.
(:


Him in a game or his post count? :-D
the 2nd is impossible :-D

Lol. ;P I thought she meant the game, but now I don't know after reading what you said. Lol. ! Both are impossible. :O
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Ry on 13th August 2009, 04:00

Ry wrote:
Hopie, wrote:I should just post random stuff.
Until I beat Ryyy.
(:

Lol. ;P You can try to best me. ;P >:]

Typo with best. I meant beat.
Argh at no editing. >_< ! :[
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by sOdOmIzEr on 13th August 2009, 04:00

Hexx wrote:
Hopie, wrote:I should just post random stuff.
Until I beat Ryyy.
(:


Him in a game or his post count? :-D
the 2nd is impossible :-D

[flashback] BIRDSKILLER Vs. RY. 20-7 [/flashback]

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeli's screens

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum