turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Two game glitches or not? ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Two game glitches or not?

5 posters

Go down

Two game glitches or not? Empty Two game glitches or not?

Post by Ry 2nd May 2009, 05:42

The first thing which happened was, I was playing against Fantom in my server and I have +2 health, +10 health and Ultra Health turned off. I was running around and I saw a +10 health. I was able to pick it up. I went to see if Ultra Health was there and it was. I was able to pick that up to. I asked Fantom if he could see any health. He said no. After 2-3 deaths the health was gone. Is this a game glitch?
As for the second thing. I was playing against somebody and they went from play mode to observe mode. Now, I've only seen this with a trainer. What I'm wondering is it possible that the game can do this to somebody or were they just using a trainer?
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Two game glitches or not? Empty Re: Two game glitches or not?

Post by kBg*Basber 18th May 2009, 08:27

i don'T know about your first problem, but that observer thing isn't a game bug, everybody who does that uses a trainer or some other hack. It's just that you rejoin into the "Team Observer", it's possible to join another "secret team", too... so when all teams are full and you want to play alone, you just join into a team which isn't in the list Very Happy - But that has to be done with hacks

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 18th May 2009, 12:35

kBg*Basber wrote:i don'T know about your first problem, but that observer thing isn't a game bug, everybody who does that uses a trainer or some other hack. It's just that you rejoin into the "Team Observer", it's possible to join another "secret team", too... so when all teams are full and you want to play alone, you just join into a team which isn't in the list Very Happy - But that has to be done with hacks

Finally, a response to this. Lolz. Thanks for the information, but I have a couple of more questions for you. When they join into "Team Observer" does it say that the person joined into "Team Observer" or do they just automatically become observers without the game command console dectecting it? Same question, but for the "secret team" thing.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 18th May 2009, 16:06

Well, when some1 goes back into observer mode, it says "... joined the red team", so that other secret team is the "blue team", i think these 2 teams are the original Capture the Flag team, but they're still stored in the other gametypes Smile

kBg*Basber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 00:55

kBg*Basber wrote:Well, when some1 goes back into observer mode, it says "... joined the red team", so that other secret team is the "blue team", i think these 2 teams are the original Capture the Flag team, but they're still stored in the other gametypes Smile

Yeah. I know about the red thing, but sad to hear this. I have this problem and I have a picture to show for it, except what you've said doesn't fit it. Let me get the picture for you. It's in my picture thread, but there's a million pictures there. I'll put it here for you, because it does suit this topic. I think my post got deleted. The fuck. Gone through 13 pages of shit and see the post of what was said, but can't find the picture. Found it. Fuck. 15 pages I looked through. Here's the picture.

Two game glitches or not? 51970014

I'm not saying Dante uses a trainer, but I don't understand how he killed Monocxt and I. He kills us, then it says he joins. This doesn't match what you said above either, so I'm wondering if you have any ideas as to what it is?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 19th May 2009, 04:46

LOL. RY...the T2 Police Investigator...hahahahaha! Laughing
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 06:52

icekilla wrote:LOL. RY...the T2 Police Investigator...hahahahaha! Laughing

Lol. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this one case. :O =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 19th May 2009, 09:34

Yo, i think he was cheating, looks like he played without being in a team, so he was invisible and you couldnt see him, then he joined a team and became visible to you. I dont think that this is a bug! But i don't know him, so i can't say that he's a cheater...

Well, it wasn't any kind of hardcore cheating at all, so chilllll Very Happy

kBg*Basber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 19th May 2009, 11:12

kBg*Basber wrote:Yo, i think he was cheating, looks like he played without being in a team, so he was invisible and you couldnt see him, then he joined a team and became visible to you. I dont think that this is a bug! But i don't know him, so i can't say that he's a cheater...

Well, it wasn't any kind of hardcore cheating at all, so chilllll Very Happy

I'm chilled. It's just I've had encounters with him about his speed, more than once and it's not just me who's noticed this, so I was always wondering if he had something which gave him an extra boost. Ice told me that he might have something to do with his computer, that makes his character move faster, but after this picture, I don't know what to think. I believe what my eyes see, so, it's hard to tell. I know if somebody were to use a trainer, they wouldn't be dumb enough to speak about it. Thanks for the help though. =)
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 27th May 2009, 05:34

Two game glitches or not? 88781866

This picture of Turgor matches 100% exactly the same as the picture I took of Dante. I wondered what was going on and then I found out that he has a trainer. Lolz. Not that he was using for anything bad. Not that I was aware of.. Lol. I also found out who's been passing these fucking trainers around. Redass, also known as Morgoth. From what I know, this's the second time that he's passed out a trainer to somebody. I hope you can make that program, Snake. It looks like just about everybody has one of these trainers now. Not saying they all use it for bad, but still, getting rid of the problem might open some eyes up as to how good some people really are. After seeing this picture of Turgor, I'm convinced that Dante has a trainer now. To say whether he uses it or not, I don't know, but in the picture, he had to have had something turned on. I do know that he moves faster than anybody I've ever seen before. I've always said this about him and not just me. That could just be his PC though. But after him denying that he has a trainer, it makes me think now. Case closed on one subject for me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by F!LTHY D!RTY-d30 27th May 2009, 17:03

if it says "john" is ready to rock and he was already in the game.....chances are he is using a trainer but that is not 100%....i have also herd of this happening when the host has a diferent version of t2 to the player.....example it can be like this...if the host has german version of t2 and player has english version of t2.....this can ocasionaly cause it or if host has 1.03 and players has 1.04, this has also been known to do it, so ya can exaclty pin it 100% on cheating but yes dante has a trainer fucking speed boosting bullshit....or maybe he just has a quad core thats also possible

F!LTHY D!RTY-d30

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th May 2009, 00:35

F!LTHY D!RTY-d30 wrote:if it says "john" is ready to rock and he was already in the game.....chances are he is using a trainer but that is not 100%....i have also herd of this happening when the host has a diferent version of t2 to the player.....example it can be like this...if the host has german version of t2 and player has english version of t2.....this can ocasionaly cause it or if host has 1.03 and players has 1.04, this has also been known to do it, so ya can exaclty pin it 100% on cheating but yes dante has a trainer fucking speed boosting bullshit....or maybe he just has a quad core thats also possible

I've only ever seen this happen while somebody's been using a trainer. I've never once ever seen this happen to anybody else and I've played my fair share of this game. Most of [KOP] are German and I've never seen it happen to them. I think there's problems with the Russian version also and I've had no problems with those who are Russian either. Even if this did happen to somebody else, somebody who I don't know, I still wouldn't be convinced that they don't have a trainer. I'd still be watching them and also get their IP. The command console never misses people joining, leaving or observing. Not once has it ever missed anything. I'm not the slightest convinced that the command console was slow on that day at picking up whoever joined. I've seen lots of weird stuff happen on this game, but I think it would be weird to see a one in a million thing, like having health bonus turned off and you're the only person who can see bonus health and pick it up, because it's some kind of glitch and not see something which sounds like it would happen quite often about the command console not picking up on somebody joining the game.

On another subject, people, how can somebody play 1.03? Is that the CD version? Is it even compatible? I've only ever seen 1.04 and 1.05, but only heard of 1.03. Wouldn't you have to update 1.03 in order to play? =S Server's today are only 1.04 and 1.05. Never seen a 1.03 server before.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 28th May 2009, 00:50

It's weird that these players only play like a minute and then join the game "officially"... If they would really cheat, they would play like that all the time i think. As long as they play fair after really joining the game i dont care Smile

Ry wrote:On another subject, people, how can somebody play 1.03? Is that the CD version? Is it even compatible? I've only ever seen 1.04 and 1.05, but only heard of 1.03. Wouldn't you have to update 1.03 in order to play? =S Server's today are only 1.04 and 1.05. Never seen a 1.03 server before.

All turok versions are compatible. I've used the German V1.04, then the English v1.03 and now i use the English v1.04, and i never had any problems or big glitches due to that. In v103 the Warblade did a lot more damage, and it was possible to see the server password in the ini file in your turok folder, and the "Observer" character was displayed like a normal character (now it says Observ instead), and the message textcolor was white like the killstring color. No big changes there, but another thing is that Cheats work different on v1.03 if i remember correctly, so lol if you want to block all cheaters just send them the turok v103 multiplayer exe file lol. So if they're noobs and only use a trainer then many cheats won't work anymore!

kBg*Basber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th May 2009, 01:05

kBg*Basber wrote:It's weird that these players only play like a minute and then join the game "officially"... If they would really cheat, they would play like that all the time i think. As long as they play fair after really joining the game i dont care Smile

Ry wrote:On another subject, people, how can somebody play 1.03? Is that the CD version? Is it even compatible? I've only ever seen 1.04 and 1.05, but only heard of 1.03. Wouldn't you have to update 1.03 in order to play? =S Server's today are only 1.04 and 1.05. Never seen a 1.03 server before.

All turok versions are compatible. I've used the German V1.04, then the English v1.03 and now i use the English v1.04, and i never had any problems or big glitches due to that. In v103 the Warblade did a lot more damage, and it was possible to see the server password in the ini file in your turok folder, and the "Observer" character was displayed like a normal character (now it says Observ instead), and the message textcolor was white like the killstring color. No big changes there, but another thing is that Cheats work different on v1.03 if i remember correctly, so lol if you want to block all cheaters just send them the turok v103 multiplayer exe file lol. So if they're noobs and only use a trainer then many cheats won't work anymore!

It does sound weird about the people joining for only a minute or so, but it's hard to believe different after seeing Turgor with his trainer.
The Warblade one sounds good to me. Lolz.
Where to get 1.03? I only have 1.04. =( I was told 1.03's the CD version. Is this to host a dedicated server? If the cheats fuck up for them on 1.03, I wouldn't mind trying out the other version. =)
I also hae to try out this program Butch was talking about. Bah. So much testing. =(
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 28th May 2009, 04:52

Ry wrote:
kBg*Basber wrote:It's weird that these players only play like a minute and then join the game "officially"... If they would really cheat, they would play like that all the time i think. As long as they play fair after really joining the game i dont care Smile

It does sound weird about the people joining for only a minute or so, but it's hard to believe different after seeing Turgor with his trainer.
The Warblade one sounds good to me. Lolz.
Where to get 1.03? I only have 1.04. =( I was told 1.03's the CD version. Is this to host a dedicated server? If the cheats fuck up for them on 1.03, I wouldn't mind trying out the other version. =)
I also hae to try out this program Butch was talking about. Bah. So much testing. =(

You would have to download it from someone that has the CD Version or 1.03 already, like me. Very Happy And all dedicated servers are 1.04. 1.05 was made by a player named Wargod. It's not officially from Acclaim. It was just to block players from being able to see pw's and some other stuff, which I forgot.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th May 2009, 06:26

Wow. This WarGod person's done lots for the game. =o I could see the use of having a password back then, but not now. Know any direct weblinks to get 1.03? =) Upload to rapidshare please. =D
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 28th May 2009, 15:36

Interesting subject here....
I'm back again :-D
I was away a long time since a friend of me arrived and my free time shortens drastically Wink

It's really interesting... If I host a server it is also version 1.04... and I have an original Turok 2 Disk....
hmm the question is...
if the cheats don't work on 1.03 why don't we makethe hosted servers 1.03 for the tournament Wink
just for prenvetion of most cheating Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 29th May 2009, 02:06

Hexx wrote:Interesting subject here....
I'm back again :-D
I was away a long time since a friend of me arrived and my free time shortens drastically Wink

It's really interesting... If I host a server it is also version 1.04... and I have an original Turok 2 Disk....
hmm the question is...
if the cheats don't work on 1.03 why don't we makethe hosted servers 1.03 for the tournament Wink
just for prenvetion of most cheating Wink

The WarBlade does more damage on 1.03 though.
Even with 1.03, which cheats get blocked?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 29th May 2009, 04:23

It doesnt work like that. The person playing MUST have v1.03. Not the server.
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 29th May 2009, 11:09

Ry wrote:Wow. This WarGod person's done lots for the game. =o I could see the use of having a password back then, but not now. Know any direct weblinks to get 1.03? =) Upload to rapidshare please. =D

Only thing you need is the Turok2MP.exe from V1.03. it's like 2,6mb and you only got to replace it with the Turok2MP.exe from v1.04!
All other files are still the same i think.

kBg*Basber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum