turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Hexx' Wins - Page 4 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Hexx' Wins

+4
Geryson
icekilla
Ry
Hexx
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 Empty Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Jäger 1st July 2009, 17:05

Birdskiller wrote:you all know i have no problem to admit defeat but:

the 6th screenie doesnt count. It was harbor1. Habor1 sucked, sucks, and will always suck. Moreover i was first owning, so jager, first observer, decided to join to hunt me. And made me lose. Reason number 97 to ban jager.
wtf, you wanna get banned from bge?
Jäger
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 2nd July 2009, 00:55

Jäger wrote:
Birdskiller wrote:you all know i have no problem to admit defeat but:

the 6th screenie doesnt count. It was harbor1. Habor1 sucked, sucks, and will always suck. Moreover i was first owning, so jager, first observer, decided to join to hunt me. And made me lose. Reason number 97 to ban jager.
wtf, you wanna get banned from bge?

Lol.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 3rd July 2009, 23:52

Jo guys, here some new screens, watch and have fun with them...

My opinion about all these games: They were weakly played by my oponents :PPP No challenge at all. It seemed to me as if they want to play me as noobish as possible :PPP - Arrgg hate this, I want fiercy battles!!!!

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 T01f

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 T02u

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 T03a

Birdskilla said in the game this Zap's Clone is Jäger... hmmm the game we had before was Jäger: 25 Birdskiller 24 and me 11 - this was a really cool battle, but unfortunately I lost there... Sad Basber was only watching...

But this game I posted the screenshot was sooo poorly played by Zaps Clone, I was incredible disappointed Sad Don't make a fool out of me and play me real next time!!!!!
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 4th July 2009, 00:48

Hexx wrote:Jo guys, here some new screens, watch and have fun with them...

My opinion about all these games: They were weakly played by my oponents :PPP No challenge at all. It seemed to me as if they want to play me as noobish as possible :PPP - Arrgg hate this, I want fiercy battles!!!!

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 T01f

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 T02u

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 T03a

Birdskilla said in the game this Zap's Clone is Jäger... hmmm the game we had before was Jäger: 25 Birdskiller 24 and me 11 - this was a really cool battle, but unfortunately I lost there... Sad Basber was only watching...

But this game I posted the screenshot was sooo poorly played by Zaps Clone, I was incredible disappointed Sad Don't make a fool out of me and play me real next time!!!!!

I hate it when people don't play serious, or they were playing serious, but then stopped. Dante's done that to be before and so has IceKilla. Scores are close and then they stop playing serious, which's annoying. What's worse is when the person quits, which's what Dante did to me and the game was almost over.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 4th July 2009, 01:13

yeah Ry it's ok I talked to him and explained me why it turned out like this Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 4th July 2009, 10:03

"no challenge" well maybe its because ur too good lol

seriously i really feel ur playing better and better Hexx, better moves and all.

Sorry if i didnt play more yesterday, was late, tired, moonlight on my screen, hot, etc... Very Happy

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 4th July 2009, 11:31

Hexx wrote:

i was drunk in h5 too lol, but if you say it was a gg it was then.

dude, my server name was xxx private - don't join. i warned you. read.
butch & i found a new trainer. i think we can kick d30's ass now if i host.
Jäger
Jäger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 4th July 2009, 12:00

Jäger wrote:butch & i found a new trainer. i think we can kick d30's ass now if i host.

This I'm confused by. If he already has invincibility, how can you kick his ass exactly?
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 5th July 2009, 01:16

hey thx for the compliments Bidskilla Smile
BTW great game today!!! Congratulation to your win
sorry for Crash it has to be a bit sad... at first the whole server problems and he always having a 700 ping....
and everyone else with only roughly 80 :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 5th July 2009, 01:16

Ry wrote:
Jäger wrote:butch & i found a new trainer. i think we can kick d30's ass now if i host.

This I'm confused by. If he already has invincibility, how can you kick his ass exactly?

Good question Ry.. I don't get it either :-D
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jäger 5th July 2009, 01:24

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

Super secret. lets say 999999 damage, 9.9 speed, super nodes + basber's trainer.
Don't share our knowledge Butch or this can be the end of turok.
Jäger
Jäger

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 5th July 2009, 01:29

you know me, i just told to hugo/highkilla, no one else i promise.

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th July 2009, 01:37

Jäger wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

Super secret. lets say 999999 damage, 9.9 speed, super nodes + basber's trainer.

But he has invincibility. You can't kill him, so how does this trainer work then? It can kill the invincible? I doubt it, unless invincibility's just a whole heap of health that's only noticed in the Pain section of the game, otherwise you're lost me.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th July 2009, 01:38

Ry wrote:
Jäger wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

But he has invincibility. You can't kill him, so how does this trainer work then? It can kill the invincible? I doubt it, unless invincibility's just a whole heap of health that's only noticed in the Pain section of the game, otherwise you're lost me.

Not you're lost me, but you've lost me. Stupid typo. Give me editing. =[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by kBg*Basber 5th July 2009, 01:42

yes it's a pity that it's impossible to kill some1 who has invincibility... because it's not like that he has 100 health and writes 100 health every 30ms or something, its like the game doesn't even know that it has to remove health when he gets shot cyclops
But as we know, in most of the problems which no1 can solve, there's always a way somewhere ;-)

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 5th July 2009, 01:51

kBg*Basber wrote:yes it's a pity that it's impossible to kill some1 who has invincibility... because it's not like that he has 100 health and writes 100 health every 30ms or something, its like the game doesn't even know that it has to remove health when he gets shot cyclops
But as we know, in most of the problems which no1 can solve, there's always a way somewhere ;-)

I'm sure anything with computer's has a possibility, but in the long run, I think it's more of an impossibility about this one subject, but if it can be done, great, but I'm sure idiot's will get their hands on it. It's happened already.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 6th July 2009, 00:16

Here another interesting win of mine...

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 T04h

I hate to admit, but Hector turns out more and more bad...
When I hit him the first time in the game, I was so confused, by shots coming out of the wall and kill me :PPPP
but more and more I got used to him, and from then never had problems to kill him... That's why I don't consider him as a really good player.

I've got no problems with him shooting through walls, it was only annoying and sometimes funny... Somehow he developed an anti Hexxy attitude Razz

But what hes changed my mind are the fights this evening :PPP This sick double speed trainer is faaar too anoying to ignore this cheating of him.... Combined with his ultralags the whole time it's almost impossible to kill him...
In the game above I wasn't able to make a hit on him, even though he constantly ran into me while i was blocking the wall, and shot him he didn't die.... Due to whatever... Later in an arena game with GZ Shifty and him, I got used a bit to this sick speed then he was standing moveless game started and I hit him 3 !!! 3 times and he didn't die... on arena are such happenings not due to halfhitters, if your enemy stands completely still... it looked, as if he returned from setting god mode on on a trainer, because after these 3 hits he started moving and i was unable to kill him...
So and what's even worse, his Lag and Warp combined with this doullbe speed thing makes him almost invisble and almost impossible to catch up to him with my cross due to my playing on a touchpad... I had no problems to keep up with Shifty's speed...
Later in the game Basber joine - yes I recogniced him although he used a fake name - very proud of myself Smile - he left, after he saw what Hector alis Essex Fury did...
Btw with this cheat... sometimes it looks as if he uses normal speed, because you can walk with him the same speed but than again his speed increases dramatically... and it looks as if it is not actual because of his will I think it's some kind of bug of this cheat....

I think this is way, waaayyyy incredible much worse, than what Highkilla did... So we have to do something about that :PPP
Somebody got an idea?
BTW What's with Snake and his anti Cheater program?
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 6th July 2009, 00:21

Yep, I agree with U Hexx. Hector was ok before but now with this speed cheat...nope. I won't deal with it. So for now on if I see him in my server I'm blocking him until he turns it off. Maybe that way he'll stop using it.
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th July 2009, 01:41

Hexx wrote:Here another interesting win of mine...

Hexx' Wins - Page 4 T04h

I hate to admit, but Hector turns out more and more bad...
When I hit him the first time in the game, I was so confused, by shots coming out of the wall and kill me :PPPP
but more and more I got used to him, and from then never had problems to kill him... That's why I don't consider him as a really good player.

I've got no problems with him shooting through walls, it was only annoying and sometimes funny... Somehow he developed an anti Hexxy attitude Razz

But what hes changed my mind are the fights this evening :PPP This sick double speed trainer is faaar too anoying to ignore this cheating of him.... Combined with his ultralags the whole time it's almost impossible to kill him...
In the game above I wasn't able to make a hit on him, even though he constantly ran into me while i was blocking the wall, and shot him he didn't die.... Due to whatever... Later in an arena game with GZ Shifty and him, I got used a bit to this sick speed then he was standing moveless game started and I hit him 3 !!! 3 times and he didn't die... on arena are such happenings not due to halfhitters, if your enemy stands completely still... it looked, as if he returned from setting god mode on on a trainer, because after these 3 hits he started moving and i was unable to kill him...
So and what's even worse, his Lag and Warp combined with this doullbe speed thing makes him almost invisble and almost impossible to catch up to him with my cross due to my playing on a touchpad... I had no problems to keep up with Shifty's speed...
Later in the game Basber joine - yes I recogniced him although he used a fake name - very proud of myself Smile - he left, after he saw what Hector alis Essex Fury did...
Btw with this cheat... sometimes it looks as if he uses normal speed, because you can walk with him the same speed but than again his speed increases dramatically... and it looks as if it is not actual because of his will I think it's some kind of bug of this cheat....

I think this is way, waaayyyy incredible much worse, than what Highkilla did... So we have to do something about that :PPP
Somebody got an idea?
BTW What's with Snake and his anti Cheater program?

Oh this post about Hector made me laugh. He's such a funny guy to me. Lol.
He's got a speed program. It's not a trainer. You couldn't kill him due to his ping. He doesn't have a trainer. Not yet anyways. Lol. Give it time. He might get one. Lol. He seemed to have found a program that lets him move faster.
I don't think this's more annoying than getting killed with the Pistol in one hit. Or rapid fired with nades. That stuff's what Highkilla's done to me. Hector's just used a program to move faster. He uses it when he feels defeated. I like the challange in trying to hit him. It's fun for me. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th July 2009, 01:46

icekilla wrote:Yep, I agree with U Hexx. Hector was ok before but now with this speed cheat...nope. I won't deal with it. So for now on if I see him in my server I'm blocking him until he turns it off. Maybe that way he'll stop using it.

Lol. What a hypocrite you are. As long as it's somebody who has no connection with you, then you're fine with them cheating, unless you meant that if you see him using it in your server, then you'll block him, like how you do with those other idiot's with their trainers, then ok. Fair enough in my opinion. I seem to be the only person who doesn't havn't a problem with Hector's new toy. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 6th July 2009, 09:06

if not hypocrite, you have a strange view about cheaters Ry rofl, specially from someone who bans as easily as you do in your server.
Played in Ices server yesterday, and yes Hector is now really spoiling game with this speed hax, its not a question of "challenge" rofl, its like his speed is over 2.00 and maybe more when he turns it maximum, totally impossible to hit.
If every player who sucks acts the same as Hector, to "give challenge", id like to see if you still find it "funny".

so bout hector, only solution is ban Ice i agree, i did weeks ago lol
i highly doubt he will stop cheating though

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 6th July 2009, 09:08

lol i meant "is ban, ice,"

off topic, once or two it was possible to edit posts, isnt it possible to put this function back?

Birdskiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th July 2009, 09:53

Birdskiller wrote:if not hypocrite, you have a strange view about cheaters Ry rofl, specially from someone who bans as easily as you do in your server.
Played in Ices server yesterday, and yes Hector is now really spoiling game with this speed hax, its not a question of "challenge" rofl, its like his speed is over 2.00 and maybe more when he turns it maximum, totally impossible to hit.
If every player who sucks acts the same as Hector, to "give challenge", id like to see if you still find it "funny".

I'm not a hypocrite. I simply find Hector's speed program a challange in trying to hit him. I guess that's just me. I said if he was to block him from the server while he's there, then fair enough. Why don't you people read anything.
Yeah, ban Hector, while D30 was using DamageMultiplier on your server, Butch and your solution was to close the server instead of banning that idiot. Fucking hypocrite. You even opened your server again. What was the point of that exactly.
IceKilla won't put a ban on Hector. Right now, there's two idiot's on his erver using trainers. One's D30. Dumb rubbish as always there, I see. Before that, it was Bad Santa.
Hector's nothing compared to those two idiot's. So he has a speed program that makes him run faster. That's so much worse compared to two idiot's rapid firing weapons, using invincibility, killing in one hit, etc, etc, now isn't it? Just lol.
I clearly made a point already about what if everybody has a trainer, which's worse than the comparison that you made about what if everybody had a speed program. No, it wouldn't be funny. I never said it would be. Don't put words in my mouth. I find it funny when Hector uses it. There's something wrong if I think it's funny that Hector's using a speed program against me? Clearly I'm speaking for myself and not for other's here. Give it time. The more shit you people let happen on your server's, then maybe in time it will grow in numbers and I'd support it, due to nothing's getting done about it as it is. ;] No point complaining about Hector when you're not going to do shit about anybody else now, is there.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 6th July 2009, 09:56

Ry wrote:
Birdskiller wrote:if not hypocrite, you have a strange view about cheaters Ry rofl, specially from someone who bans as easily as you do in your server.

I'm not a hypocrite. I simply find Hector's speed program a challange in trying to hit him. I guess that's just me. I said if he was to block him from the server while he's there, then fair enough. Why don't you people read anything.
Yeah, ban Hector, while D30 was using DamageMultiplier on your server, Butch and your solution was to close the server instead of banning that idiot. Fucking hypocrite. You even opened your server again. What was the point of that exactly.
IceKilla won't put a ban on Hector. Right now, there's two idiot's on his erver using trainers. One's D30. Dumb rubbish as always there, I see. Before that, it was Bad Santa.
Hector's nothing compared to those two idiot's. So he has a speed program that makes him run faster. That's so much worse compared to two idiot's rapid firing weapons, using invincibility, killing in one hit, etc, etc, now isn't it? Just lol.
I clearly made a point already about what if everybody has a trainer, which's worse than the comparison that you made about what if everybody had a speed program. No, it wouldn't be funny. I never said it would be. Don't put words in my mouth. I find it funny when Hector uses it. There's something wrong if I think it's funny that Hector's using a speed program against me? Clearly I'm speaking for myself and not for other's here. Give it time. The more shit you people let happen on your server's, then maybe in time it will grow in numbers and I'd support it, due to nothing's getting done about it as it is. ;] No point complaining about Hector when you're not going to do shit about anybody else now, is there.

The last sentence was directed as those who don't do shit about those people on other servers.
On another subject, I agree with Butch about editing. It's dumb not being able to edit. Can't Admin's view what the post was before it was edited over? Even still, there's a new set of rules on the forum now, so I like the idea of the possibility of a bunch of idiot's getting banned from here. Now to wait and see if these rules are true, unlike the old one. ;]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 6th July 2009, 13:53

I don't get your point totally Ry??? :-D
what exactly is the competition to have someone maybe in arena who surrounds you and changes direction and shot shot shot.... Btw he can fire faster too not only moving faster...
this is sick and liek I said warp plus this speedthing is impossible to see and aim at him...
I still think he's a bad player who cheats for loosing to others.... That's one of the players I'd ban without hestitation... What the others are doing is also bad, but I told you about the reason I think they do it....
But these other guys only use it once.. but Hector continues with this shit endlessly :PPP
Maybe I was ok with his wall shooting but now he's not an honorable player anymore from my point of view...

Is this really what you are thinking Ry? Or are you taking revenge somehow???
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next