turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
Hexx' Wins - Page 7 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

Hexx' Wins

+4
Geryson
icekilla
Ry
Hexx
8 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Empty Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 01:14

Hexx wrote:Yeah that was funnyy about outr game I managed to take those Ultrahealths always before you got them...
I knew almost exactly when they will reappear :-D
but then you got one of them first and my gameluck left me Razz
btw you always run away if I hit you too much didn't you?
And me confused like I am couldn't manage to follow you and blow you up that was sick but ok it's a game and I onyl have to improve to improve and to improve to beat everyone :-D

About Noe...
I can remember a player calling himself Noe but If you didn't invite him into KOP, I think he cannot be in....

I was running away, because once you hit me with the Plasma Rifle, I had 2 to 6 health left from the +2s, so I'd run trying to pick up as many +10s as I could before you killed me with your Shot Gun or the Firestorm Cannon. ;P
I remember a Noe to and no, I didn't invite him to join [KOP]. Weird. Another person using the clan tag but isn't in the clan.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 10th August 2009, 05:52

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:Yeah that was funnyy about outr game I managed to take those Ultrahealths always before you got them...
And me confused like I am couldn't manage to follow you and blow you up that was sick but ok it's a game and I onyl have to improve to improve and to improve to beat everyone :-D

About Noe...
I can remember a player calling himself Noe but If you didn't invite him into KOP, I think he cannot be in....

I was running away, because once you hit me with the Plasma Rifle, I had 2 to 6 health left from the +2s, so I'd run trying to pick up as many +10s as I could before you killed me with your Shot Gun or the Firestorm Cannon. ;P
I remember a Noe to and no, I didn't invite him to join [KOP]. Weird. Another person using the clan tag but isn't in the clan.

I've seen how Ry can run today :-D It was sick.. I hit him and he ran away :PPP
No I see the point for disabling Health Razz
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th August 2009, 09:34

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

About Noe...

Lol. ;P
Well, ontop of both games, it wasn't a Pain game either, so I thought I should grab what's there if it's just sitting there. I liked how I jumped into the water to hide. I was actually going to swim away, but then you landed in. How you saw me, I have no idea. That water's next to impossible to see through, unless you're using the textures and it allows you to see through the water, which I think's dumb, because it's what makes the level a swamp level, which's what I like about it that level. Well, compared to last time in City 5, you caught me many times in Marshes 1. ;P
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 10th August 2009, 12:46

Ry wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

About Noe...

Lol. ;P
Well, ontop of both games, it wasn't a Pain game either, so I thought I should grab what's there if it's just sitting there. I liked how I jumped into the water to hide. I was actually going to swim away, but then you landed in. How you saw me, I have no idea. That water's next to impossible to see through, unless you're using the textures and it allows you to see through the water, which I think's dumb, because it's what makes the level a swamp level, which's what I like about it that level. Well, compared to last time in City 5, you caught me many times in Marshes 1. ;P

That was only because of my increasing will to fight :-D
Sometimes insanity takes me higher :-D
Oh man I fought soo many games that night...
Icekilla: 20-15
Sniffa: 20-18
against you 20-15... wasn't it? I'm not sure...
I like to verse Icekilla, he's inspiring me somehow Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 17th August 2009, 04:56

Here two further games, the irst one was really fast and funny Wink I love this big pound :-D

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 T01o

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 T02o
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 17th August 2009, 05:16

Hexx wrote:Here two further games, the irst one was really fast and funny Wink I love this big pound :-D

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 T01o

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 T02o

That first picture. Just too many. Lol. Only with that many people a cheater would have the best fun with running around with the Firestorm Cannon, killing everybody in one hit. Lol. Mass slaughter.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 25th August 2009, 06:57

And something new....

This day I played Highkilla... He did sooo bad..
After him I played Sodomizer... e played sooo bad too Razz damn it was only boring....

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot3m

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 T01k

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot4

The next game Sody won very tied... - Sniffa joined in

and the game after Sod's win:

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot6y

Ry couldn't beat us :-D
all of us 3 were on 17 frags when Ry joined :-D

damn level :PPP
Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot7p

later at this evening I got Sanctanox, Ry and Sod ready for a CTF match....

I think Ry and Sod didn't get the rules straight :-D

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot8v

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot9j

the second game they only tried to kill us no matter what, but didn't took a flag and so on... countless times Ry entered my base nd killed me, but let the flag where it was :-D While sanctanox was killing Sod and taking their flag Wink Tooo easy.. we have to train CTF much more I guess Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 25th August 2009, 07:06

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot11k

sick game... I played somebody, I don't know who he was, than he quits and I waited incredible long for the others to join....

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot17

here some cheater, who uses Shotgun + Damage multipler... every Shotgun hitter was deadly :PPPP
I've beaten Ry by 1 Pain :-D :-D :-D

here the Arena games from this evening:

before this score Me and Sod played one on one, although I didn't know who he was :PPP Called himself Lost One... And I didn't know tha it was such a one on one :-D but ok he won it so let him have fun with it Wink
Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot19

after this game Me and Sod teamed up against kBg... arrggg no win here Razz
this strange Batistanoob decided to stay in the game, switched teams back and forth :PPP Soo annoying Razz
Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot20b

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot21g

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot22

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot24
this is the only game we would have won :PPP but when it was 18-14 or maybe 18-16 for Hexx-Sod Team Batista joined joined us get kiled and killed himself :PPP
In the ed we won, but we could have won without him arrgggg Razz
Like we hated this Razz
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 25th August 2009, 07:49

The one hitter named "nader" with the Shot Gun's Bad Lizard.
I thought you and Sodomizer won a whole bunch of games. Lol. It looks like if batista didn't get that 1 Frag, you might've not won. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 20th September 2009, 22:50

sooo here new old pictures Wink

the first 8 pics are from one Arena evening
yeahhh great job Hexx!!!! :-D
I think the screenshots speak for themself...
It's been a while when I took them...

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot1qy

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot2d

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot3b

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot4r

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot5uf

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot6

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot7o

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot8d

soo this screen here was a nice one on one with Hooligan!!! - until Fish joined :PPP

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot9f
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 20th September 2009, 23:17

And now some more recent ones, I played in the last 3 days Wink

And starting with some Arena games of course Wink

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot3q
One on One with Sodomizer - I won *gg* Da Force joined the game but not the match - nice of him

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot4y
Ry joined and we formed a Team... the others didn't want to so they fought alone.. their problem, we won Smile

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot5y
more and more players joined the game and it wass an endless team changing...
Painkiller started alone at first, ut when Theprince joined in they formed a team together

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot6w
one after another left...
Da Force has beaten our KOP-Team :'( - sad ending...

After that I played a bit Rok matches:

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot7n
way too easy to win that game...

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot8
a complete one on one with Ichi... always funny but one moment I got almost 200 HP.. I guess I was around 194 he suddenly hit me arrrggggg everything from the start again I was back on 130 and he killed me :PPPPP

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot9
after that more players started to join us and the server got crowded...
I left the game for some minutes to take care of some things here and when I came back it was like Ichi had 8 Frags and me still only 2... So I fought my way to the top!

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot10
the first game of that ones, I played on the No Pain No Gain server with 2000 Pain limit Wink
everything was cool there Wink

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot11z
my enemies changed :-D

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot12b
Basber and me tried to get another game run but he had very serious problems, so we decided to stay at Turok and a great thing happened!!!! My first victory against him in a one on one Smile
Incredible tied, but it was very cool the game... most time I had the feeling to push Basber and not I was pushed by him like it usually feels.... I guess he could play better than he did, but nevertheless I won Smile *happy*

Hexx' Wins - Page 7 Sshot13r
next round with Basber, we were at 6-4 me-basber when Lucan joined... Basber started hunting him, I didn't want to but then I killed both of them merciless. Wink
Hexx
Hexx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 20th September 2009, 23:51

ichi~'s Hooligan.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 21st September 2009, 17:41

Ichi Ichi wah wah bam bam
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 21st September 2009, 23:50

icekilla wrote:Ichi Ichi wah wah bam bam

Lol? Weirdo. :-(
Also, any name that has the "~" on the end of it, then it's probably Hooligan. It's his trademark. Lol. :]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7