google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Hexx' Wins

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 8th July 2009, 02:06

Hexx wrote:Ahh sure thing to much spam here :-D

I only hate it if I constantly read the same arguments over and over again.... But it's him :PPP
My only hope to survive this is, when Chirac closes the forum for the two week's I'm on holidays :-D
So I don't miss anything and donÄt have to read 2 whole days to keep up with everything what was going on lately :-D

You could do me a favor guys and only talk as less as possible for this time :-D
Arrrgg hate prepositions in english :-D I can't learn everyone for every word :-D
I defenitely read the word hypocrite tooooo often here :-D

Hmm and Ry, I'm really Birdskiller's opinion, he is really one of them who are not against you from the bottom. Ok he's not a pro-Ry, like me but I guess a neutral-Ry :-D

Hahaha

ok to the fact and Co. hmm yeah not so easy for me to say who else falls in this category... One reason: I don#t play often against cheaters... Who knows why And the other reason, I don't clerly remember the cheaters I've just met :-D Loool bad memory, arrg :-D But that's a good think, to forgive others :-D Only forgettting what they did :-D

Lol. Next time I'll take whatever gets said into my own thread. Lol. I have to fix my picture threads though. I've just been busy with other things. Sorry about the spamming. Lol.
I could only imagine how much there would be for you to read once you get back from your vacation. In less the 24 hours, there was all of this between Butch and I and the stuff with Sniffa Tha Hud and I. I can only imagine how much there will be after two weeks. Lol. Have fun on your vacation though. =P When this whole vacation stuff came up, it reminded me of the movie "Kindergarden Cop", where Arnold says "I need a vacation." because of all the kids. Lol. Great movie.
What does "Co" even mean? Lol. That's what I'm not understanding here. Lol.
As for giving cheater's another chance. I've done that more than once. Lol. They just decided to wreck it for themselves, also, some people should know better than to wreck a game, so they don't get given a chance.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 8th July 2009, 11:53

Thanks Smile I hole it will be a great time Smile
hmm "Kindergarten Cop" ??? this is really the english name??? Because "Kindergarten" is defenitive the german word for: playschool - looool :-D I've just explored, that Kindergarten is an english word too loool :-D if you translete it directly the word "Kinder" would mean children and the word "Garten" means garden :-D cool thing :-D

Yeah I hope soo badly I don't have to read two or more days along here :-D

Co??? doesn't exist such an expression for you?
Here it's often used for enterprises, lead by special persons... let's say there are 5 guys who created an idea + an enterprise somehow... but person 1 (called Freddy :-D) has brought the most effort or the most money in, and the othersdon't come even close to this.... so they are not mentioned in the enterprise's name: Freddy & Co :-D
So Co means people related to that thing, I was talking about, but aren't especially named...
I hope this was what you were asking for...
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 8th July 2009, 12:25

Hexx wrote:Thanks Smile I hole it will be a great time Smile
hmm "Kindergarten Cop" ??? this is really the english name??? Because "Kindergarten" is defenitive the german word for: playschool - looool :-D I've just explored, that Kindergarten is an english word too loool :-D if you translete it directly the word "Kinder" would mean children and the word "Garten" means garden :-D cool thing :-D

Yeah I hope soo badly I don't have to read two or more days along here :-D

Co??? doesn't exist such an expression for you?
Here it's often used for enterprises, lead by special persons... let's say there are 5 guys who created an idea + an enterprise somehow... but person 1 (called Freddy :-D) has brought the most effort or the most money in, and the othersdon't come even close to this.... so they are not mentioned in the enterprise's name: Freddy & Co :-D
So Co means people related to that thing, I was talking about, but aren't especially named...
I hope this was what you were asking for...

Yeah, a kindergarden's a playschool. Lol.
Yeah, I understand the whole Co thing now. I've just never heard of anybody actually using it in a sentence. I've only heard them use it for a company name and nothing more. Well, thanks for clearing that up for me.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Jäger on 10th July 2009, 19:23

Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:
Jäger wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:
Jäger wrote:butch & i found a new trainer. i think we can kick d30's ass now if i host.

This I'm confused by. If he already has invincibility, how can you kick his ass exactly?

Good question Ry.. I don't get it either :-D

Super secret. lets say 999999 damage, 9.9 speed, super nodes + basber's trainer.
Don't share our knowledge Butch or this can be the end of turok.

But he has invincibility. You can't kill him, so how does this trainer work then? It can kill the invincible? I doubt it, unless invincibility's just a whole heap of health that's only noticed in the Pain section of the game, otherwise you're lost me.
Not you're lost me, but you've lost me. Stupid typo. Give me editing. =[

Never said i can kill him. I said I can kick D30's ass. Damn Ron Jeremy (caveman)
I can change his speed to 0.01 or 33.4 when we others play with speed 1.42.. Nodes 0.00001, Damagemultiplier 0.0000001 He can't kill anyone even with his best hax. He gets bored fast. Its true he can push the frag limit, but i can kick him & close gm_win32 so he cant see my server on gamespy. (i think hexx knows this now) I can also link my server ( make him play alone in empty server )


Ps. if i see hector using his speedshit on my server, i will change his speed to 0.00001. GHEY
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 10th July 2009, 20:32

lol ur too optimistic bout d30, i think he can still arise dames/nodes whatever settings you use. Might work with hector though lol

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1277
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by kBg*Basber on 10th July 2009, 22:07

no cheats please, ty.

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 609
Age : 30
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 11th July 2009, 01:40

Jäger wrote:
Ry wrote:
Ry wrote:
Jäger wrote:
Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:
Jäger wrote:butch & i found a new trainer. i think we can kick d30's ass now if i host.

This I'm confused by. If he already has invincibility, how can you kick his ass exactly?

Good question Ry.. I don't get it either :-D

Super secret. lets say 999999 damage, 9.9 speed, super nodes + basber's trainer.
Don't share our knowledge Butch or this can be the end of turok.

But he has invincibility. You can't kill him, so how does this trainer work then? It can kill the invincible? I doubt it, unless invincibility's just a whole heap of health that's only noticed in the Pain section of the game, otherwise you're lost me.
Not you're lost me, but you've lost me. Stupid typo. Give me editing. =[

Never said i can kill him. I said I can kick D30's ass. Damn Ron Jeremy (caveman)
I can change his speed to 0.01 or 33.4 when we others play with speed 1.42.. Nodes 0.00001, Damagemultiplier 0.0000001 He can't kill anyone even with his best hax. He gets bored fast. Its true he can push the frag limit, but i can kick him & close gm_win32 so he cant see my server on gamespy. (i think hexx knows this now) I can also link my server ( make him play alone in empty server )


Ps. if i see hector using his speedshit on my server, i will change his speed to 0.00001. GHEY

Lol. I never said you could kill him. I was asking how you could kill him if he has invincibility. Learn to read. :-(
That trainer sounds bad. This one you have. I have to say though, it does sound like bullshit in my opinion. It's something I'd like to see for myself, so the next time I see you in game, lower my speed please. Lol.
What it sounds like you have, it sounds like a program that can change other people's game play. In all honesty, I have the feeling that shit's going to get into the wrong hands, sooner or later. I'd think you best just keep it to yourself and same goes with Birdskiller, but I'm sure that shit will get passed out to another person and then it might get passed out to another person and this chain will continue and before you know it, it will get into the hands of somebody like Bad Lizard, then D30, then who knows who. Lol. That's just the feeling I have about it.
Why bother kicking him, so he can't see the server. Why not just use that program you told me about a long time ago? I know you said the 30 days is over, but just use a torrent to get the program. Lol.
Your new toy does sound a little unbelievable to me, but if it's real, I'd like to see it in action.
I think also speaking about your new toy wasn't a good idea, but that's just my opinion about the subject.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 11th July 2009, 10:21

it's not a program but a glitch, and only host can use it, not a reason to spread it though i agree.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1277
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 11th July 2009, 10:25

Birdskiller wrote:it's not a program but a glitch, and only host can use it, not a reason to spread it though i agree.

A glitch for the server host? Now this's interesting. If anything, I think something like this wouldn't be a bad thing to tell certain people who host their own server. Coughmecough.
A created glitch or a real glitch, like in Harbour 1 where you can walk into the wall?
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by BrLi on 11th July 2009, 10:37

I say dont tell how u do that to anyone, even me, keep it for you otherwise it could be really ghey

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 11th July 2009, 13:14

BrLi wrote:I say dont tell how u do that to anyone, even me, keep it for you otherwise it could be really ghey

If it works for server host only, I don't actually see the harm in it. Just the part where you can remove the cheater's. Not the rest of it. In my opinion, that sounds good. You can remove a cheater from your server and that's done. So simple. No harm done from what it sounds like there.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Jäger on 11th July 2009, 15:08

BrLi wrote:I say dont tell how u do that to anyone, even me, keep it for you otherwise it could be really ghey
you are so right
avatar
Jäger

Number of posts : 740
Localisation : BS
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 25th July 2009, 21:23

c-c-coooool thing *gg*
I'd like to know how this works, but I won't force you to tell me anything, but it really sounds unbelievble Smile
and if it onlyworks if you are the host then I thing it's more than fair.... since everyone who seriouslyhosts are fair guys who won't use it to lame the game...
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 4th August 2009, 10:10

Soo finally some pics here again, hmm Wink
You wanted it too didn't you? :-D

Shy Guy is Sanctanox






Cool thing finaly a game with Hope Wink but she joined in late and...


Uahhh DBT was soooo bad back then... like everyone else in this game. Razz Concentrate guys!!!


LordOfThunder is Sanctanox and he won against me the matches before, but then he got tired and I won lalalaaa :-D




This was a really beautiful game looool :-D Sanctanox was sooo confused... he hit the 20 frags first, but with less than 2000 Pain :-D
I hit this score too but when he hit it I was at 18 frags loool, although I managed to win the game finally!!! Smile
After the game he said: Shit pain game loooool :-D


Another player was there too... I guess it was Theprince from KOP. But he left hahaha :-D SIRUS won the game before only by his sick teleporter camping tactics Razz At this game he wanted to use this too, but nobody was in his range :-D


Lalalaaa :-D the following games were really funny :-D I only started to play seriously when they were on 6 or 8 frags looool :-D
I was pic saving, chatting and so on and they never waited for my return and lost hahahaaaa :-D




I don't know who this guy/girl is... At first I thought it was Ry, because of his weqwewqewqwe after a loss, this >Sad symbol and his abilities... hmm maybe not the level Ry is now but at a former level....
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 4th August 2009, 11:02

Hexx wrote:c-c-coooool thing *gg*
I'd like to know how this works, but I won't force you to tell me anything, but it really sounds unbelievble Smile
and if it onlyworks if you are the host then I thing it's more than fair.... since everyone who seriouslyhosts are fair guys who won't use it to lame the game...

Sanctanox has too many names, as does Brolli. Brolli's [LDB]Pr0gheYmeR.
Funny that Sanctanox lost by 1 Frag in one picture and by 25 Pain in the other picture. Lol. I lost against [LDB] SoDoMiZeR by 8 Pain. That was dumb. Lol. One of the dumbest things I've ever seen on this game. Rules of the game remain as rules of the game, I guess. Lol.
> : ( is Basber.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by kBg*Basber on 4th August 2009, 11:06

Ry wrote:
> : ( is Basber.

That is not me.

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 609
Age : 30
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 4th August 2009, 11:13

kBg*Basber wrote:
Ry wrote:
> : ( is Basber.

That is not me.

I was in IceKilla's server just before and that same person was there and whispered Bad Lizard and Bad Lizard said your name. I'm sure the whisper was about something to do about him fragging IceKilla's server. Hexx was there when that happened, but then left. Maybe you've got yourself your own fanboy. I know this picture would explain one thing.



That's D30 pretending to be you on IceKilla's server, but that was taken before he was banned from his server and this other person wasn't cheating, so it's not D30, then again, who knows. If IceKilla doesn't have his firewall running, then it might just be him. Anything's possible in that situation.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by kBg*Basber on 4th August 2009, 11:24

dunno what happens there. But i dont use any kind of cheats. Thats not me.

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 609
Age : 30
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 4th August 2009, 11:30

kBg*Basber wrote:dunno what happens there. But i dont use any kind of cheats. Thats not me.

Lol.
Anyways, Hexx, I just saw this "[KOP] NeozZ" person and he says he's German. Just wondering if you know what's going on there. If not, I'll have a word to [KOP] OntHit. Somebody German had to have recruited him. When I asked him questions, he said bye and left. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 4th August 2009, 14:07

Ry wrote:
kBg*Basber wrote:dunno what happens there. But i dont use any kind of cheats. Thats not me.

Lol.
Anyways, Hexx, I just saw this "[KOP] NeozZ" person and he says he's German. Just wondering if you know what's going on there. If not, I'll have a word to [KOP] OntHit. Somebody German had to have recruited him. When I asked him questions, he said bye and left. Lol.

Sorry to disappoint you Ry...
But like always I was never able to get somebody join us :PPPP
I hope you will get answers soon Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 9th August 2009, 18:20

And some more pics Wink

they weren't really good


I know Ry was also in this game, maybe Sodomizer too, I don't know for certain
this Tim guy joined between the teams :-D Ry was so angry about him, when Tim joined his team Wink


2 cool arena games Smile


strawberyy field is Sodomizer as far as I know


Heyy finally a game with Foxy Smile


Too easy


A game with Sanctanox and Hopie joined in later Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 9th August 2009, 18:20

Now the arena session from this evening has started








Hopie and me Wink We are a great team *gg*


I asked Hopie and Sparkster to unite against me.... I won no game arrggg Razz




Slavigirl9 joined this game in my team but we lost though Razz
after it both girls left


A KOP union against the other clans :-D
Sod fought with Hector for the beginning but then they split up


Ry was sad about his frag score, so he changed places with sodomizer who is here Plasma dongs


Reformation of the teams after Sod left


Yeahhh!!!! This was the 3rd one on one against D30 and I finally won it Smile
the first both always somebody joined in and ruined it for me, so that I lost by 2 or 3 frags Razz
this one was without complications Wink


And here somethign disappointing :PPP
Damn Ry won our one on one again - damn you to hell man, why are you only against me so good????
Graveyard CTF level with Health on, therefore the mass of pain Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 10th August 2009, 00:20

Hexx wrote:And some more pics Wink

they weren't really good


I know Ry was also in this game, maybe Sodomizer too, I don't know for certain
this Tim guy joined between the teams :-D Ry was so angry about him, when Tim joined his team Wink


2 cool arena games Smile


strawberyy field is Sodomizer as far as I know


Heyy finally a game with Foxy Smile


Too easy


A game with Sanctanox and Hopie joined in later Wink

First picture, I thought those three people are good. Lol. the killer, I think it's the same person, but when we did our 1 on 1, graveyard, the game where you lost power, the killer joined, then changed their name to Niwana something, then that person cleaned me in City 4. I didn't even make it to double digits. :[ There were four weird shots though and coming from my server, that was weird to be honest, like how I killed him from behind, but he fired infront and then I died with him. Lol. I also got a screen of that when it happened.
Yeah, Strawberry Field's Sody.
Sanctanox has too many names. I remember seeing him with that name once, but don't remember anything about the game. !
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 10th August 2009, 00:24

Hexx wrote:Now the arena session from this evening has started








Hopie and me Wink We are a great team *gg*


I asked Hopie and Sparkster to unite against me.... I won no game arrggg Razz




Slavigirl9 joined this game in my team but we lost though Razz
after it both girls left


A KOP union against the other clans :-D
Sod fought with Hector for the beginning but then they split up


Ry was sad about his frag score, so he changed places with sodomizer who is here Plasma dongs


Reformation of the teams after Sod left


Yeahhh!!!! This was the 3rd one on one against D30 and I finally won it Smile
the first both always somebody joined in and ruined it for me, so that I lost by 2 or 3 frags Razz
this one was without complications Wink


And here somethign disappointing :PPP
Damn Ry won our one on one again - damn you to hell man, why are you only against me so good????
Graveyard CTF level with Health on, therefore the mass of pain Wink

To the first picture. Is Mysterius Zap? That person quit on me twice during a game.
[KOP]noe? Who's he?
Lol at how I got almost 4000 Pain, when it's a 20 Frag Limit game. I had to get almost double the amount of Pain to get half the amount of Frags. Lol. Had enough Pain for 35 Frags. That was dumb, but a great game. I hate bonus health. I kept having to hit you over and over again. I couldn't tell if it was +2, Ultra or a half hitter. How annoying. Lol. You took those ultras fast. I rarely picked them up because you got to them before I did. ;P I mostly took the +2s. Lol. Stupid bonus health. >:[
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 10th August 2009, 00:35

Yeah that was funnyy about outr game I managed to take those Ultrahealths always before you got them...
I knew almost exactly when they will reappear :-D
but then you got one of them first and my gameluck left me Razz
btw you always run away if I hit you too much didn't you?
And me confused like I am couldn't manage to follow you and blow you up that was sick but ok it's a game and I onyl have to improve to improve and to improve to beat everyone :-D

About Noe...
I can remember a player calling himself Noe but If you didn't invite him into KOP, I think he cannot be in....
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum