google traductor2

TUROK 2 links


geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits

Hexx' Wins

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 6th July 2009, 16:26

Ry wrote:
Yeah, ban Hector, while D30 was using DamageMultiplier on your server, Butch and your solution was to close the server instead of banning that idiot. Fucking hypocrite. You even opened your server again. What was the point of that exactly.

First of all, be careful how you talk to others dude. I said i find your attitude weird, but i was polite and didnt call u "fucking bla bla".
U know like me there are some new rules, imo you step the limit there.

Second, for many weeks now here are the ppl banned on my server: d30, bad liz, hactor, turgor who i will unban. So no, d30 didnt use damagemultiplier on my server, and will never as i dont plan to unban him or hector. Dunno wtf u talk about, it wasnt my server for sure.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by icekilla on 7th July 2009, 00:03

Birdskiller wrote:
Ry wrote:
Yeah, ban Hector, while D30 was using DamageMultiplier on your server, Butch and your solution was to close the server instead of banning that idiot. Fucking hypocrite. You even opened your server again. What was the point of that exactly.

First of all, be careful how you talk to others dude. I said i find your attitude weird, but i was polite and didnt call u "fucking bla bla".
U know like me there are some new rules, imo you step the limit there.

Second, for many weeks now here are the ppl banned on my server: d30, bad liz, hactor, turgor who i will unban. So no, d30 didnt use damagemultiplier on my server, and will never as i dont plan to unban him or hector. Dunno wtf u talk about, it wasnt my server for sure.

Damn, Butch....I wouldnt take that kind of insult from Ry. I say Ry needs a VACATION!!!!!!!
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 01:33

Hexx wrote:I don't get your point totally Ry??? :-D
what exactly is the competition to have someone maybe in arena who surrounds you and changes direction and shot shot shot.... Btw he can fire faster too not only moving faster...
this is sick and liek I said warp plus this speedthing is impossible to see and aim at him...
I still think he's a bad player who cheats for loosing to others.... That's one of the players I'd ban without hestitation... What the others are doing is also bad, but I told you about the reason I think they do it....
But these other guys only use it once.. but Hector continues with this shit endlessly :PPP
Maybe I was ok with his wall shooting but now he's not an honorable player anymore from my point of view...

Is this really what you are thinking Ry? Or are you taking revenge somehow???

Ya, nobody seems to get my point. Lol. Sad. I was clearly making a point that it's easy to bark about one person, but not say anything about other people, just because one might play with them. ;]
For me, I have no problem with Hector. That's me. My view and my opinion. I'm not saying that anybody else's opinion's wrong here. I'm just saying that I don't have a problem with him and yes, he does fire faster, move faster and with his ping, which I said in the cheater's section. It's not new news here. He warps faster than Highkilla, but I find it challanging in trying to hit him. He only turns this program on when he feels beaten or defeated. I like the idea that he's bringing something new against me. ;]
Those other guy's never just have done it once. They continue to do it. If you actually spoke your mind to them like me, then you might start seeing what I see. ;] Being nice, having a laugh about what they do and leaving the server isn't going to do anything. ;]
Hector was never an honorable player. Lol. Anybody who shoots through the wall isn't an honorable player, then again, some people here on the forum aren't honorable either, but I don't see you saying anything about them now, do I. ;] Lol.
What I said about Hector, that's me. I don't have a problem with him, but if other's do, then ok. I did say "fair enough" if IceKilla were to ban him, if he were to use the program in his server while he's there, but if IceKilla were to just ban Hector, when he wasn't using the program, but because he has the program, then he's clearly a hypocrite.
I've seen people use their trainers on Hector just for the fun of it. He was playing fair to. Some people just find an excuse to use their trainers, to try to make them look like they're doing something good. Bad Lizard's a perfect example of that. ;]
What do you mean if that's what I am thinking? About how I'd support if everybody was cheating? Why not. It's not like anything's getting done as it is. Nobody other than me is clearly talking about those here on the forum who cheat, but lets continue to single out people like Hector, compared to those other idiot's here, using worse stuff than what Hector has. Nobody could play a single game on IceKilla's server last night due to the rubbish that was going on there, then again, if you're dumb enough to let that stuff happen, then it's your problem. He's more than aware of what's going on, but he just doesn't want to do anything about it, as with most of the people here on the forum. I'm just saying as I see it, so don't be saying that I'm saying negative things here, when it's the truth. ;] It's easy to turn the eye on somebody you play with, but what, it's ok to talk about somebody else who's cheating? That doesn't sound right in my opinion, so if one day everybody starts cheating, I don't have a problem with it, because clearly nothing's been done as it is on other server's. I know those people won't be cheating on my server though, so it's their risk if they want to cheat on other servers, but if they use their trainers against people who are known for cheating, such as D30 and Bad Lizard, then they're welcomed on my server, because those two deserve it, but if they were to cheat again people like you, Hexx, I'd ban them from my server. ;]
I don't understand what you mean by "revenge", but it made me laugh. Lol. What did you mean by revenge?
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 01:42

Birdskiller wrote:
Ry wrote:
Yeah, ban Hector, while D30 was using DamageMultiplier on your server, Butch and your solution was to close the server instead of banning that idiot. Fucking hypocrite. You even opened your server again. What was the point of that exactly.

First of all, be careful how you talk to others dude. I said i find your attitude weird, but i was polite and didnt call u "fucking bla bla".
U know like me there are some new rules, imo you step the limit there.

Second, for many weeks now here are the ppl banned on my server: d30, bad liz, hactor, turgor who i will unban. So no, d30 didnt use damagemultiplier on my server, and will never as i dont plan to unban him or hector. Dunno wtf u talk about, it wasnt my server for sure.

Lol. Please, don't bring some little attitude rubbish into this. I have no attitude. It's just me talking. I've seen people swear all the time in conversation, but mean nothing by it. I guess considering that it's text, it can look different to the person who reads it, so I'm sorry about that. I'll clean it up for you next time. ;] I simply was calling you a hypocrite and nothing more. I'll leave the swear words out next time. ;]
D30 was there. He used DamageMultiplier on your server. You weren't there at the time. You were AFK. You came back, then you said you were going to ban everybody from your server, which you started doing, or just booting them. I left. I made my server. People joined. Later I saw your server working again. Lol. I did tell you, but I know the chat screen was getting filled with lots of stuff from everybody, so yeah, an easy one to miss for sure. I know I don't pay attention to everything up in the chat screen. I'm not blaming you for anything, just saying it as I see it, that's all.

PS
Funny how you have a problem with me saying "fucking", though you just said "wtf you talking about". Hypocrite. ;] Clearly we say things in sentences that we don't mean in certain ways, but we all don't pick up on that, without a doubt due to text.

PSS
You never said to me that you find my attitude weird. I never understood you at first either, to be honest, but once I heard English wasn't your first langauge, then it made sense to me.
Judging one person's attitude when they said one word, when you clearly said something the same, even if it was abbreviated, that could make me judging your attitude, along with other's. ;]
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 01:46

Ry wrote:
Birdskiller wrote:
Ry wrote:
Yeah, ban Hector, while D30 was using DamageMultiplier on your server, Butch and your solution was to close the server instead of banning that idiot. Fucking hypocrite. You even opened your server again. What was the point of that exactly.

First of all, be careful how you talk to others dude. I said i find your attitude weird, but i was polite and didnt call u "fucking bla bla".
U know like me there are some new rules, imo you step the limit there.

Second, for many weeks now here are the ppl banned on my server: d30, bad liz, hactor, turgor who i will unban. So no, d30 didnt use damagemultiplier on my server, and will never as i dont plan to unban him or hector. Dunno wtf u talk about, it wasnt my server for sure.

Lol. Please, don't bring some little attitude rubbish into this. I have no attitude. It's just me talking. I've seen people swear all the time in conversation, but mean nothing by it. I guess considering that it's text, it can look different to the person who reads it, so I'm sorry about that. I'll clean it up for you next time. ;] I simply was calling you a hypocrite and nothing more. I'll leave the swear words out next time. ;]
D30 was there. He used DamageMultiplier on your server. You weren't there at the time. You were AFK. You came back, then you said you were going to ban everybody from your server, which you started doing, or just booting them. I left. I made my server. People joined. Later I saw your server working again. Lol. I did tell you, but I know the chat screen was getting filled with lots of stuff from everybody, so yeah, an easy one to miss for sure. I know I don't pay attention to everything up in the chat screen. I'm not blaming you for anything, just saying it as I see it, that's all.

PS
Funny how you have a problem with me saying "fucking", though you just said "wtf you talking about". Hypocrite. ;] Clearly we say things in sentences that we don't mean in certain ways, but we all don't pick up on that, without a doubt due to text.

PSS
You never said to me that you find my attitude weird. I never understood you at first either, to be honest, but once I heard English wasn't your first langauge, then it made sense to me.
Judging one person's attitude when they said one word, when you clearly said something the same, even if it was abbreviated, that could make me judging your attitude, along with other's. ;]

Also, you shouldn't be so quick to judge on how to be talking to other's yourself. You might not use swear words, but words are good enough. ;]
You should also not judge somebody so soon. I was more than sure that you understood how I was about cheater's, etc with this game. I guess I thought I wrong after reading that you thin I have a weird attitude. ;[
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 01:48

icekilla wrote:
Birdskiller wrote:
Ry wrote:
Yeah, ban Hector, while D30 was using DamageMultiplier on your server, Butch and your solution was to close the server instead of banning that idiot. Fucking hypocrite. You even opened your server again. What was the point of that exactly.

First of all, be careful how you talk to others dude. I said i find your attitude weird, but i was polite and didnt call u "fucking bla bla".
U know like me there are some new rules, imo you step the limit there.

Second, for many weeks now here are the ppl banned on my server: d30, bad liz, hactor, turgor who i will unban. So no, d30 didnt use damagemultiplier on my server, and will never as i dont plan to unban him or hector. Dunno wtf u talk about, it wasnt my server for sure.

Damn, Butch....I wouldnt take that kind of insult from Ry. I say Ry needs a VACATION!!!!!!!

There was no insult. I don't insult people. I never have. Quit placing words that aren't even there in that place. Idiot.

PS
I already had my vacation. Lol. I got a while to go before I got my vacation again. </3 Sad. Until then, I have you. <3
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by icekilla on 7th July 2009, 02:18

Why do U insist in insulting me and Butch?! I am no Idiot. Crying or Very sad
VACATION FOR RY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 03:36

icekilla wrote:Why do U insist in insulting me and Butch?! I am no Idiot. Crying or Very sad
VACATION FOR RY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. ;[
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 7th July 2009, 08:01

Lool vacation :-D I'm the only one here who actually have some vacations :-D I'll be away for more or less 17 days with a little break in that I won't post anything since I guess you guys would have written so much it's impossible for me to read everything :-D

So now back to topic...
Ry I told you that's the reason for me to ban cheaters... If they only cheat because of loosing... If you aren't good enough so admit it. Sure thing it's your decision to like guys or not, but I was realy surprised, that you still support Hector, even with his new tricks :PPP When you talked about it in the forum I couldn't imagine, how he would be to play against... And my opinion about it is, that he is much worse than many cheaters from here... like Basber and Co who only do it sometimes, not due to their lack of skills...

Oh I don't see it like that... there are enough honorable players here!!!

But enough of it :-D
I wanna post some screens here again Wink
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 7th July 2009, 08:31

If "idiot" and more "fucking hypocrite" arent insults, tell me what is then.

what are exactly the new forum rules : insults not allowed, or only insults against Ry not allowed lol. I second Ice to this, Chirac and Hexx im serious here.

though Ry using constantly the term idiot is quite funny coming from him.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 7th July 2009, 08:32

the fact if that u can say "fucking nades" as you want, but i have a scoop Ry: you dont talk to ppl like you do to nades lol!

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 10:19

Hexx wrote:Lool vacation :-D I'm the only one here who actually have some vacations :-D I'll be away for more or less 17 days with a little break in that I won't post anything since I guess you guys would have written so much it's impossible for me to read everything :-D

So now back to topic...
Ry I told you that's the reason for me to ban cheaters... If they only cheat because of loosing... If you aren't good enough so admit it. Sure thing it's your decision to like guys or not, but I was realy surprised, that you still support Hector, even with his new tricks :PPP When you talked about it in the forum I couldn't imagine, how he would be to play against... And my opinion about it is, that he is much worse than many cheaters from here... like Basber and Co who only do it sometimes, not due to their lack of skills...

Oh I don't see it like that... there are enough honorable players here!!!

But enough of it :-D
I wanna post some screens here again Wink

What I decide for my server isn't about me liking or not liking anybody. It's about who cheats and that's all. If one day you were to cheat like D30, then I'd ban you to. I told Mixa this to and I told VSPlayer this to. I make an example of everybody. If somebody was to cheat, who I know and I told them to stop and they didn't, then I wouldn't bother playing with that person again. I don't have a problem with Hector using his speed program against me. Clearly that's me and my opinion about the matter, which doesn't have any problems for anybody else, because he's using his program against me, so that doesn't concern anybody. If I didn't like it, like you, then I'd ban him, but I don't care if he uses it against me. Hector's different compared to the rest of those idiot's with their trainer's to me. Anyways, I can't speak Spanish to Hector, as I told Birdskiller. Banning the guy when he doesn't know why, that's not fair in my opinion, but at the same time, it removes a cheater. As I told Birdskiller, find me somebody who speaks Spanish, then we might be able to get Hector to stop cheating, but I doubt he will. Hector's speed program's nothing compared to those other idiot's here on the forum who use auto aim, kill in one hit, rapid fire, use invincibility, etc, etc, etc and they use this rubbish just about all the time on the game. When I play against Hector, he doesn't wreck the game for me, he makes the game more interesting for me. He's just boosting his speed, that's all. I find it a challange in trying to hit the guy. I can manage, obviously other's can't. Tomatoe, tomato. Comparing Hector against the people with their trainers, well, Hector looks like a fair player compared to them.
What aren't I good enough to admit? I'll admit anything, as long as it makes sense.
I don't support Hector cheating at all. If anything, I'd be happy if he stops cheating, but as I said in another post, people use their trainers against Hector just for fun, even when he plays normal. I was there when it happened. Bad Santa and Bad Lizard were using their trainer's just for fun, not only against Hector, but also against me and Hector and I were playing a fair game, so yeah, if idiot's like those two are just going to use their trainer's when they feel like it, when the host of the server knows what they do, but doesn't have the fucking nards to do anything about it, then yeah, I support Hector in what he does if it means he gets to try to avoid whatever bullshit from those two idiot's, along with many other's with their trainers. Just today those two same idiot's were wrecking the server, along with D30 and Dragon. This time Hector wasn't even there. It was just EL MATADORE, Zap and I. They both left due to what was going on.
Anybody who uses a trainer obviously doesn't have the skills needed in my opinion. Maybe they're bored. As Birdskiller said, they can go for a walk.
You said Basber and "Co". Who's this "Co"? I asked you about that once and you said you didn't know. Now you say it again. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 10:24

Birdskiller wrote:If "idiot" and more "fucking hypocrite" arent insults, tell me what is then.

what are exactly the new forum rules : insults not allowed, or only insults against Ry not allowed lol. I second Ice to this, Chirac and Hexx im serious here.

though Ry using constantly the term idiot is quite funny coming from him.

I'll tell you what. Find me a post where I called somebody an idiot and tell me if it didn't make any sense for me to call them that. I wasn't trying to insult them, I was saying it as I see it, as when I called you a hypocrite. It wasn't an insult, it was the truth. Just because I used a swear words, doesn't make it an insult.
I've read lies from people here about me, read rubbish from people here about me, you being one of them, along with many other things, now you complain when you hear the truth as I tell it to you. That's your problem. Stop typing shit to begin with, then I wouldn't have to type back. ;]
Obviously you don't understand the English language as much as I do, which's why I won't even bother responding to that last sentence of your's. You clearly have to read what's there infront of you, but seeing how you do, then respond like this, it's clear you don't understand the words that are said.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 10:26

Birdskiller wrote:the fact if that u can say "fucking nades" as you want, but i have a scoop Ry: you dont talk to ppl like you do to nades lol!

Whatever I say in the game's just me playing around. I'm not serious. It's just a computer game. Lol. I talk to people how I talk to them. I don't insult anybody. If I say something to somebody, I'm only playing around and they know that. You think 18 people joined [KOP] because I'd treat them like shit? I got all 18 people, 16 which are active to join [KOP]. Even still, these people I would play with all the time before I was even in [KOP]. They know how I am, so all this shit on the forum, well, whoever says the wrong thing, you'll hear what I have to say. ;]
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 7th July 2009, 10:39

ok not an insult lol, as the fact you're a dumb kid without education and capricious, it's just "telling things as they are"

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 11:19

Birdskiller wrote:Squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk."

Stop killing birds and learn to read what it is that I type. What you just said, calling me a dumb kid, etc, now that's an insult. When I said that I'l telling things the way they are, in other words, it's me telling you or whoever the truth. If you don't like it, then don't type rubbish from the start to me and I wouldn't have to reeducate you with how things really are. ;]
I like how you insult me, but tell Chirac and Hexx that you're serious about me telling you how it is to you, for the rubbish that you said from the start. Lol. Funny stuff. Hypocrite. You see, this time I didn't use "Fucking" infront of "Hypocrite", but if I did, it's just me calling you a hypocrite and nothing more, because clearly it fits you in this situation, like the other situation, where you said I was insulting you, but you were wrong. ;]
In final words, I leave this.

Squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 7th July 2009, 12:58

lol i missed 1 or 2 posts before.

the following ip range is banned for very long on my server: 58.107.0.0, i do believe its d30, so hes banned for very long, then calling me hypocrite is silly, if you want to argue, do it correcty. About calling me hypocrite, i could do the same bout you not banning hector then, but i didnt cos everyone does what he wants in his server.

Calling all the time people "hypocrit", "idiots", yes once again it's insulting. You pretend that when you do it's because there are reasons, nah, you can debate without calling people names. "weird" is far under "idiot" i feel.
About the fact that english is your language, not mine, i know it rofl but that dont explain all.

About my previous post, once again its not a question of hypocrisy, it was obviously and clearly a provocation, that shows to you how things can go when you don't stop calling people names. I tried to be patient but you didnt help lol. I missed some posts like i said, in which u said ur sorry about words u used, same here then, sorry about this provocation.

And once for all, i suggest that for rules calling people names should be clearly forbidden, it's irritating and i know that i'm not the same feeling this.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 14:32

Birdskiller wrote:lol i missed 1 or 2 posts before.

the following ip range is banned for very long on my server: 58.107.0.0, i do believe its d30, so hes banned for very long, then calling me hypocrite is silly, if you want to argue, do it correcty. About calling me hypocrite, i could do the same bout you not banning hector then, but i didnt cos everyone does what he wants in his server.

Calling all the time people "hypocrit", "idiots", yes once again it's insulting. You pretend that when you do it's because there are reasons, nah, you can debate without calling people names. "weird" is far under "idiot" i feel.
About the fact that english is your language, not mine, i know it rofl but that dont explain all.

About my previous post, once again its not a question of hypocrisy, it was obviously and clearly a provocation, that shows to you how things can go when you don't stop calling people names. I tried to be patient but you didnt help lol. I missed some posts like i said, in which u said ur sorry about words u used, same here then, sorry about this provocation.

And once for all, i suggest that for rules calling people names should be clearly forbidden, it's irritating and i know that i'm not the same feeling this.

Well, D30 was there and it was him. I don't know what more to say. You were AFK at the time and you did return. I have no reason to bullshit about something like this. Maybe your program didn't work. I don't know, but I know what was going on there.
As for Hector, I clearly said that I don't have a problem when he uses his speed program agaist me. That has nothing to do with you. If you don't like, ok, I don't care, why, because that's you, but I'm speaking for myself here, not for other's.
What I say isn't insulting if it matches what it means. Saying something which fits the person isn't insulting them. You're just clearly saying what it is to them, but might not be considered nice, but then again, if trash gets typed about you, then there's no reason to be nice about telling it how it is to the person, now is there. You can't expect to bullshit somebody and then expect them to treat you nice in return. With Highkilla, sure, maybe even Hexx. They're nice, but me, no. That shit don't work for me. Say shit to me and expect me to treat you the same. That's how it is with me. I don't pretend anything. They are reasons.
Clearly I have no problem with your English, but when I read what it is and see you didn't read what it was, or you did, but I see such a response, it clearly looks to me that your English isn't all there compared to me, which I'm not saying's a bad thing, but it's just something that I understand. I can try to use less words and keep longer words shorter in the future.
I don't provoke anybody. I did once. In the tournament thread. I was trying to get under your skin there, considering that Hexx said that the rematch was over, so I was trying to get into your head, to get you to call the rematch back on for the way you won. That's the only time I've actually tried to provoke somebody, but I did it in a good way for the right reasons. I've never done it any other time.
I don't call people names. Have you actually read the rubbish that gets said to me here? Honestly? If so, then you'd clearly see if I call them an idiot, then it clearly matches for them. Sure it's not nice to call them an idiot, then again, as I said above, if you're going to get treated like shit, there's no reason to treat that person good now, is there? Don't say what it is if you can't handle what gets said to you in return, I say.
As far as the rules go, that's rubbish. I've gotten constantly called a whiner from you for the dumbest shit for no reason. I get called a whiner for wanting Zap to get a fair chance, because he was lied to. Lol. I get told to go and hang myself, for no reason from Badass. Seriously, have you read the rubbish said on this forum? Are you a magnet to just my posts, but not their's? I don't see you saying anything about their posts now, do I? I call people as I see them as, which clearly is a match. If they have a problem with it, then they shouldn't post such rubbish from the start. Easy as said. No point trying to create a dumb rule, when you said nothing about the other posts now. Once again, hypocrisy on your part. You have to make an example of everybody, not just one person, but even still, there's nothing to be made an example for me. I'm in the clear, unlike many other's here, including yourself. I just think people should think about what it is that they post, before they post it. How simple's that.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 7th July 2009, 14:45

yes, seriously, write less, try to sum it up, not that hard lol

i wont argue for each point there, as i suggested u in server lets use pm.

just the last point (rules): its not only about you, and i never said that. Some things have gone too far before, i think clearly about the "go hang urself" stuff. Or d30 and its trashtalking, once again i said it clearly. And when Badass opened a thread on you, i said i disagree.
So, still no hypocrisy there.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Ry on 7th July 2009, 14:57

Birdskiller wrote:yes, seriously, write less, try to sum it up, not that hard lol

i wont argue for each point there, as i suggested u in server lets use pm.

just the last point (rules): its not only about you, and i never said that. Some things have gone too far before, i think clearly about the "go hang urself" stuff. Or d30 and its trashtalking, once again i said it clearly. And when Badass opened a thread on you, i said i disagree.
So, still no hypocrisy there.

That was me summing it up. Lol.
Yeah, not hypocrisy in one area, but in another area for sure, then again, I don't know what part of the hypocrisy it is that you're talking about now. I only called you a hypocrite about the D30 in your server thing, which something's not adding up there. A hypocrite about the insult. One more. Hypocrite about whatever with telling Chirac and Hexx. They all made sense. I don't know what part of what you're talking about fits in. I never said anything about that. You said something in a thread, yeah, which's not the point. You made a point about insults for rules, which you never brought up at the time back then, but you bring it up now and you clearly singled me out about it, which I was singled out about nothing.
I'm tired. Lol. Yeah, I PMed you, but that was after I read this here. Hexx's going to come back to his picture thread to see all of this. Lol. I'm laughing about that now. Funny stuff. Goodnight. Lol.
avatar
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Localisation : ryliveshere@gmail.com
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 7th July 2009, 15:04

ok lol, then also hypocrisy from you when you ask for rules because of some behaviours (which i agree), and call people "idiots" and "hypocrits" .
draw, gg, but no rematch lol, and good night to you too

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by BrLi on 7th July 2009, 17:11

yawn

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Birdskiller on 7th July 2009, 20:16

Guess it had to happened lol, but sorry Hexx this came spamming your thread.
As i have the feeling all of this is totally useless, you can delete the whole tirade if you want.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Localisation : France
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by icekilla on 7th July 2009, 23:59

I wouldnt take that Hexx.... VACATION for Butch & Ry for spamming on YOUR thread! lol!
avatar
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Age : 31
Localisation : Texas
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Hexx on 8th July 2009, 00:35

Ahh sure thing to much spam here :-D

I only hate it if I constantly read the same arguments over and over again.... But it's him :PPP
My only hope to survive this is, when Chirac closes the forum for the two week's I'm on holidays :-D
So I don't miss anything and donÄt have to read 2 whole days to keep up with everything what was going on lately :-D

You could do me a favor guys and only talk as less as possible for this time :-D
Arrrgg hate prepositions in english :-D I can't learn everyone for every word :-D
I defenitely read the word hypocrite tooooo often here :-D

Hmm and Ry, I'm really Birdskiller's opinion, he is really one of them who are not against you from the bottom. Ok he's not a pro-Ry, like me but I guess a neutral-Ry :-D

Hahaha

ok to the fact and Co. hmm yeah not so easy for me to say who else falls in this category... One reason: I don#t play often against cheaters... Who knows why And the other reason, I don't clerly remember the cheaters I've just met :-D Loool bad memory, arrg :-D But that's a good think, to forgive others :-D Only forgettting what they did :-D
avatar
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Age : 28
Localisation : Germany
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexx' Wins

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum