turok 2 online forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
twitch live
google traductor2

TUROK 2 links

geocounter

compteurs pour blog
visits
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 ?rvb=%23000000&texte=%23FFFFFF&hauteur=155&largeur=120&afficher=all

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

+13
CHIRAC
Sniffa Tha Hud
Jäger
SpArKsTeR
sOdOmIzEr
kBg*Basber
Davis
Birdskiller
Hexx
Ry
BrLi
B@D@SS
icekilla
17 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Empty Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by kBg*Basber 22nd June 2009, 22:50

yes these were good games

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 22060910

kBg*Basber

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://kbg-clan.tk

Back to top Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Empty Re: IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago

Post by Ry 23rd June 2009, 01:00

BrLi wrote:
Ry wrote:In the first picture, Bad Santa was running around as the Raptor, killing me in one hit. That was dumb. The second picture, I couldn't see any of you blue Fireborn's. Blue with Twongs. Nice. Worst color for Twongs. As for Caves 2, once again, too dark to see you. Good job there, blender. <3

haha cant stop lmao

Birdskiller wrote:Yeah Thanks to Ry, whining is now an Art, with a very big A. Respect, and i know what i'm talking about.

Dark-Lord Davis wrote:
BrLi wrote:
Ry wrote:In the first picture, Bad Santa was running around as the Raptor, killing me in one hit. That was dumb. The second picture, I couldn't see any of you blue Fireborn's. Blue with Twongs. Nice. Worst color for Twongs. As for Caves 2, once again, too dark to see you. Good job there, blender. <3

haha cant stop lmao
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Rofld10

https://turok.forumactif.com/about-turok-2-online-f5/character-s-no-color-verse-chacacter-s-colored-t80.htm

Learn to read and if anything, one hit with the Raptor's just rubbish, but wait, I believe it was you Brolli who told Jager that Bad Santa was cheating on his server, but now you laugh. Nice. :S Next time don't say anything about anybody cheating if you're just going to laugh at it when it happens to other's.
Ry
Ry

Number of posts : 3416
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 23rd June 2009, 04:16

I was more laughing about the combo of excuses but w/e

BrLi

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 23rd June 2009, 06:10

BrLi wrote:I was more laughing about the combo of excuses but w/e

https://turok.forumactif.com/about-turok-2-online-f5/character-s-no-color-verse-chacacter-s-colored-t80.htm

Learn to read and if anything, one hit with the Raptor's just rubbish, but wait, I believe it was you Brolli who told Jager that Bad Santa was cheating on his server, but now you laugh. Nice. :S Next time don't say anything about anybody cheating if you're just going to laugh at it when it happens to other's.

And Hexx wonders why I repeat myself. ;]
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 23rd June 2009, 15:07

can u say it again plz?

BrLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 23rd June 2009, 16:30

i don't get it, Raptor is part of the game, what are you complaining about.

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 23rd June 2009, 19:19

Ry wrote:

Yes, yes he does :PPP
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th June 2009, 01:51

Birdskiller wrote:i don't get it, Raptor is part of the game, what are you complaining about.

Yeah, the Raptor's part of the game, but it's not me complainied. Bad Santa had damage multiplier turned on with his trainer and was moving at a regular 1.42 speed. He was killing me in one hit, which I clearly said. I'll circle it for you in the picture below. It wasn't fun when you're the main target when somebody's using their trainer. ;] Anways, here's the picture for you..

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 64163268

A reminder for the next time for you..

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Zzzffa
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 24th June 2009, 01:59

Hexx wrote:
Ry wrote:

Yes, yes he does :PPP

=( I hate to repeat myself, but Brolli didn't know that my thread where I can't see no colors is a reason, not an excuse, and both Brolli and Butch didn't know that getting chased by a Raptor, with damage multiplier on, where it kills you with one hit's a reason and not an excuse or complaining.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 24th June 2009, 02:54

Nothing but non sense here!!! Go on with yo shit! Fucking up my Picture thread!!!! LOL
icekilla
icekilla

Number of posts : 833
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdskiller 24th June 2009, 09:57

ok Ice we stop lol!

Birdskiller

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 4th July 2009, 18:48

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Vgvjjv10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 10th July 2009, 03:37

I had some time to play a few games tonight... Oh, and tomorrow I won't be able to do the tourny with basber...I forgot I'll be working late. Anyways, I played in this lvl with Zap (Crash) mainly with grenades cuz thats all he uses and it annoys me sometimes, lol. So this was the result.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Dfghgm10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 10th July 2009, 04:17

icekilla wrote:I had some time to play a few games tonight... Oh, and tomorrow I won't be able to do the tourny with basber...I forgot I'll be working late. Anyways, I played in this lvl with Zap (Crash) mainly with grenades cuz thats all he uses and it annoys me sometimes, lol. So this was the result.

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Dfghgm10

His nades annoyed me more in Harbour 9. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by icekilla 14th July 2009, 02:12

This game was alright. I don't remember Hector leaving and comming back though... Do yall? LoL, I just noticed that.
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Nmjmjm10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 14th July 2009, 02:18

icekilla wrote:This game was alright. I don't remember Hector leaving and comming back though... Do yall? LoL, I just noticed that.
IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Nmjmjm10

I don't remember either. He did that in one of the levels before to. I didn't even notice it. When I did notice, I just thought you booted him because he was using his speed program or because of his ping. Lol. I know when I download on a server, I lose connection with the server, so maybe that's what happened with him. His warp tactics might be failing now.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Empty SS of the night

Post by icekilla 26th July 2009, 05:18

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Fdhfgf10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Empty SS of the night

Post by icekilla 28th July 2009, 04:06

Many good SS's I could've taken tonight but I forgot. But, I got this 1...

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Klla10
icekilla
icekilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th July 2009, 04:09

icekilla wrote:Many good SS's I could've taken tonight but I forgot. But, I got this 1...

IceKilla's SS's From Many Years Ago - Page 4 Klla10

Yeah, blender. Black as the eye could see. The sky was brighter than you for me. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by sOdOmIzEr 28th July 2009, 04:14

Oh golly, more complaining. please, keep this in PM's Ry.

sOdOmIzEr

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th July 2009, 04:37

SoDoMiZeR wrote:Oh golly, more complaining. please, keep this in PM's Ry.

It's not complaining. Complaining would be me typing something about how I couldn't see the computer screen. That's complaining. I've made my thread about no color verse color, so read it.
He made the picture here and I was responding to it. That's not something for PM.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexx 28th July 2009, 08:43

Oh man Ice :-D
when I read the line above the pic it seemed Ry has written it :-D
Btw can't you contact Badass? T-T-Tournament is waiting for him Razz
Hexx
Hexx

Number of posts : 862
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th July 2009, 09:43

Hexx wrote:Oh man Ice :-D
when I read the line above the pic it seemed Ry has written it :-D
Btw can't you contact Badass? T-T-Tournament is waiting for him Razz

Yeah. It's been what now. Two weeks. I'd like this to be over with already. Lol.
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by BrLi 28th July 2009, 10:03

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img401/6494/screenshot174h.jpg

The first game with Ice for like 1 month. GG

Sod, give up with Ry and the whine, its never his fault when he gets pwned. Sometimes its the sun on his screen (my favorite), sometimes its the color, its because its the week-end (never got this one), it was not him playing but D30 (haha), its because he hasnt eaten (great one also) etc....

Even when u are sure that u beat him fairly, he finds new reasons/excuses and some amazing ones. Ry pr0 @ whine. GG

It can piss u off sometimes at the beginning but it gets funny quickly.

BrLi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ry 28th July 2009, 10:13

BrLi wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img401/6494/screenshot174h.jpg

The first game with Ice for like 1 month. GG

Sod, give up with Ry and the whine, its never his fault when he gets pwned. Sometimes its the sun on his screen (my favorite), sometimes its the color, its because its the week-end (never got this one), it was not him playing but D30 (haha), its because he hasnt eaten (great one also) etc....

Even when u are sure that u beat him fairly, he finds new reasons/excuses and some amazing ones. Ry pr0 @ whine. GG

It can piss u off sometimes at the beginning but it gets funny quickly.

>:[
Ry
Ry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next